Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Complete psychotic break of friend [Re: joemolloy]
    #16440560 - 06/26/12 01:00 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

He needs to lay off and let the parents do what they think is best.  And I pray to fucking God that they are wise, compassionate, and have luck on their side.  Is he going to wipe her ass for the rest of her life if she doesn't get better?  They get stuck with the bill, unfortunately.  If you were her husband, I'd have other thoughts.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineVahn421
Awakening Moonlighter
Male User Gallery

Loc: Portland
    #16440824 - 06/26/12 01:59 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I've read a lot of Joemolly's posts in the past, and while he can sometimes be a cynical asshole (and I believe he knows it and is proud of it. ;D ), I do happen to agree with him this time. NOW is not the time to be discussing WHY or WHAT she is going through with her completely de-fragged brain. Keep it simple.

This is why I said twice, man. Music. Her favorite music. Especially things she knows by heart on the piano. Seriously. Currently, structure is VERY important for her as she's off in Candyland right now. Once she's recovered, I'm sure all of this will be fantastic, retrospective insight you can share with her.

-V

--------------------

Edited by Vahn421 (06/26/12 02:01 PM)

InvisibleLucid Dreaming
Enthusiast
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mid South Flag
Re: Complete psychotic break of friend [Re: Vahn421]
    #16440999 - 06/26/12 02:43 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I don't agree completely with Joemolloy, But his opinion is obviously coming from a good place. Hes not trying to smash on any intentionally, or at least it doesn't seem that way to me. I agree that her mothers love and compassion will be all this chick needs to recover. Whether or not she understands the psychedelic world, and how these drugs effect you doesn't mean that just her presents alone and her hugs and reassuring words won't be plenty to have this chick back to normal. I think this situation just needs more time.

With all that being said, I want to say I'm very happy to hear shes doing better.  I am praying for you guys.

--------------------

Any advice, or comments I make are merely opinions, past experiences or completely fabricated fictitious stories. I'm not a doctor, or professional. If you read something I post and use it as motivation or an excuse to commit an illegal act, your doing so at your own risk! Be safe, use common sense.

OfflineComradez
stargazer
Male

Re: Complete psychotic break of friend [Re: Lucid Dreaming]
    #16441193 - 06/26/12 03:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Not to be too critical of you, OP, but I'm definitely getting a little bit of a controlling vibe from you...especially the idea of trying to explain ego-death to her right now.  Right now you just need to listen to what she has to say.  Hell, she has just been through a crazier trip than any of us will probably ever even come close to having.  If I were you, I'd be asking her, "So what has this whole experience been like?"  I'm sure she has some crazy stories to tell about her time in the hospital, and her time leading up to the hospital.  I'd be curious to get her take on all of it, and see what she bases this on and how much it lines up with the "official" explanation of it all coming from her parents and doctors.  Like, first of all, does SHE attribute the episode to the mushrooms, or to anything else?  Everyone but her is butting in with their opinions on the situation:  her parents, her doctors, you.  What does SHE think about it all?

--------------------

They say that life's a carousel / Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well / The world is full of kings and queens / Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams / It's heaven and hell - Ronnie James Dio (RIP) :headbanger:

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

#16441227 - 06/26/12 03:36 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
He needs to lay off and let the parents do what they think is best.  And I pray to fucking God that they are wise, compassionate, and have luck on their side.  Is he going to wipe her ass for the rest of her life if she doesn't get better?  They get stuck with the bill, unfortunately.  If you were her husband, I'd have other thoughts.

only problem with that is if her parents are anything like most parents they are very ignorant of the type of situation their daughter is in. seeing that OP is fairly experienced with psychedelics he can probably better relate to the experience she had and help talk her back to reality.

OfflineComradez
stargazer
Male

Re: Complete psychotic break of friend [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #16441261 - 06/26/12 03:43 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I'm gonna be honest.  Here's what I see:

I see a situation where everyone around this person is scrambling to insert their cultural programming into her while she is still in the vulnerable state of building back up her ontology and epistemology from scratch.  "Drugs are bad" vs. "Drugs are not necessarily bad," etc.  It's disgusting, really, how her parents appear to be taking advantage of her vulnerable mental state in order to advance their own agenda, using their daughter as means towards an end rather than approaching her as an end, a thing of value, in and of herself.  (Immanuel Kant would not approve!)  So, don't stoop to her parents' level. 

That said, I know you don't want to just let her parents' programming to win out without a fight, so what you do at this point, I think, is simply encourage her to reserve judgment for the time being.  Try to focus on objective stuff that happened, and shy away from trying to read into things any sort of lessons or wider implications for the time being.  Encourage her to come to such broader conclusions on her own in due time.

--------------------

They say that life's a carousel / Spinning fast, you've got to ride it well / The world is full of kings and queens / Who blind your eyes and steal your dreams / It's heaven and hell - Ronnie James Dio (RIP) :headbanger:

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

Re: Complete psychotic break of friend [Re: SL28]
    #16441334 - 06/26/12 04:00 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SL28 said:
I am terrified. More terrified now than I have been of anything in my near 3 decades of life. Let me give some background and then start from the beginning. I am originally from the SW Gulf Coast of Florida and had better access to psilocybin mushrooms than alcohol, so during my adolescence I ate mushrooms at a pretty regular rate while others would binge drink. Considering we were able to fill a garbage bag during the wet times of the year and we'd reduce them all to a tea, I'd surmise that the dry dose would occasionally surpass 12g dry. Trips would last about 12 hours sometimes a bit longer, but even the bad trips I found manageable because I was able to hold on to the obvious truth that I was under the effects of a drug and that this effect would inevitably wear off. Summary: I am not a stranger to psychedelics and have experienced them with many different people from different backgrounds.

Fast forward 15 years. My girlfriend of a year had never had a psychedelic experience and I thought it would be a good and healthy experience for her to have one at least one time. Since we enjoy gardening and watching things grow, I thought it would be fun and safer to grow them ourselves than purchase them from some unknown source. We grew them, dried them, and waited for a day when both of us would be freed of any responsibilities so no stress would interfere with the trip. I STRONGLY emphasized to her that 'mushrooms draw from your sub-conscious, any insecurities you have, any imbalance of emotions, anything negative you feel, any unhappiness you have with life will be multiplied one hundred-fold. Psilocybin mushrooms can be much stronger than other psychedelics. If there is anything stressing you right now, or anything you feel negative about, you should not take the shrooms.' She reflected for  bit and said she felt fine with regard to all those things. So, I started her off with 0.5g to make sure there would be no negative physical effects--even portabellas are poisonous to a few select people. She felt little to nothing from the dose. The next free day that arose for us, I told her what I had told her the time before, I weighed out a 1.7g dose for both of us. It had mild effects for her still and she said she felt a bit more lively, but nothing serious.

A couple weeks later I upped the dose to a full eighth (about 3.4g). 2 hours pass, she goes through the usual motions. And then a switch that should never have been flipped gets flipped. She begins repeating the same 6 or seven statements over and over, re-ordering them. "We're not going to kill ourselves." I reply in the affirmative, "Killing ourselves would really suck for us, and would make everyone close to us very sad. It's not even worth thinking about. Look at the sky, doesn't that cloud look like a horse trotting?" She looks up, and is momentarily distracted. Then she begins again. "Women are intuition." "Men are order." "If we go to sleep now, we can wake up at eight and not take the mushrooms." "M., we need to go to sleep!" "It's all so beautiful!" "M.! Don't let there be a God!" "But there has to be a God." "And if there's a God then that means men are order." "M.! We need to go to sleep!" "Listen to me! Women are intuition, so if men are order then we did not take the mushrooms and we'll wake up at 8 o'clock." Her emotions swing wildly from sorrow to elation and everything in between.  This goes on for 4 hours. I continually try and break her cycle of thought with sensory stimulation and try and draw from elements in the real world. None of it works. I watch my watch and wait anxiously for the six hour mark, by which time the psilocybin should be making its way out of her system. The time passes and she levels out. But this is far from the end.

Harsh story man, you must have felt terrible. I remember when I introduced my wife to mescaline. I bought 60g Peruvian torch cuttings and brewed them thoroughly for a very long time. As luck would (or wouldn't) have it, they turned out to be INCREDIBLY potent cuttings. Strongest mesc trip of my life, I was peaking for at least 12 hours. I loved it, I love mesc full stop. It's second only to shrooms on my favourite hallucinogen list (shrooms win because they make you feel so damned good the following day on the comedown, great anti-depressant).

Anyway, we drank the green goo, and then both fell asleep on the sofa as it was quite late (around 11 at night). One of those spur of the moment type things, not really the best way to go about tripping. So, I awoke 90 minutes later on a completely different planet. The visuals were easily as intense as a strong acid trip.. You know, hallucinations like looking at a floral pattern that just keeps growing and evolving out of itself even though you can still see that it's not doing anything at all. I remember going to get a glass of water and having to wade through the kitchen floor! So, I was having a whale of a time.

But my poor wife, it was all too much for her. It freaked her out proper, and like your GF, she went off on a mad death trip. She wasn't incoherent or anything like that, but was clearly in a horrible, horrible place. And there was nothing I could do about it. I tried my best to change set and setting, but nothing worked. I'd have killed for 30mg valium to feed her that night, but the benzo cupboard was dry.

In the end, she retired to the bedroom, she just wanted to be on her own. I knew this was a bad plan, but she insisted upon it, and in the state she was in, I wasn't going to push it. So I was stuck in this weird trip, where I was loving the body high, freaky mindset and awesome visuals, but also VERY worried for my wife, which was multiplied by about 100 on account of the mesc coursing through my veins. The trip was so strong it blew a hole out the side of MY head, and I'm a hallucinogen hardnut, it always takes massive doses of whatever to get me where I want to be.

So, there's my wife, stuck alone in the bedroom. And there she stayed for about 8 hours. I went and checked on her frequently, and she seemed to be asleep. But she wasn't. She told me afterwards that for the whole of the peak on her own, the bedroom was full of ghosts and skeletons and ghoulish faces, everything you can imagine from a horror death trip. It must have been horrific! I dealt with the children that day, it was mad weird when they came downstairs in the morning, because by that point I'd have expected to be well on the comedown, but that trip went on and on and on and on and on. It took until 2pm the following day before I was back at a +1, the rest of the time it was all +3 / +4 territory. My poor wife finally surfaced in the evening, stayed downstairs for all of an hour or so to tell her trip story, then headed off back to bed.

After that trip, I felt vaguely mesc'd up for about 3 days. You know, trees looking like lightning balls and swirly whirly patterns on anything textured, things like that. I felt so bad for my wife because I'd had 30g of torch from the same source before, which had been about a fifth as potent.

That's the trouble with organic based hallucinogens. You just don't know which cactus / shroom is going to take your mind and soul, and punch holes in it. I went to a live Shpongle gig a fews back, and ate all of 1.5g of Cubensis. I gave the same to my wife. She was absolutely fine, that time it was my turn to have my head blown off. I mean completely blown off, all on account of a couple of randomly super potent shrooms. Which caused me to freak out because I was only after a nice +1 / +2 trip to enhance the lights and music. Instead I got a strong +3 which turned the floor into an ocean. I had to go outside and hide in a corner for 45 minutes, until I chilled into the surprisingly strong trip. Thank god I shook off the bad vibes about 5 minutes before Shpongle started, then raved like a loony for the whole set, loving it like I've loved no other live performance before or since..

Moral of my story? I think your friend was unlucky and took an eighth of abnormally potent shroomage. I'm sure she'll be fine in time, nasty experiences like that can cause PTSD for people, particularly first timers. After my Shpongle experience, I usually blend my dried fungus now and store it in an airtight container, so that I can guarantee that each trip will be the same potency as the next..

Offlinerikuni

Re: Complete psychotic break of friend [Re: SL28]
    #16441429 - 06/26/12 04:21 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Edited by rikuni (03/15/14 08:44 AM)

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: Complete psychotic break of friend [Re: rikuni]
    #16441437 - 06/26/12 04:23 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

rikuni said:
this is no psychotic break. This is result of bad spirits messing around with people that had no protection while visiting other realms.
The hospital wont help.

alright we need suits for two then

jk dude. this is definitely a psychotic break though. or some form of menta break

InvisibleLucid Dreaming
Enthusiast
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mid South Flag
Re: Complete psychotic break of friend [Re: rikuni]
    #16441656 - 06/26/12 05:13 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

rikuni said:
this is no psychotic break. This is result of bad spirits messing around with people that had no protection while visiting other realms.
The hospital wont help.

I have never wore a condom during a trip and have never had an experience like this! I think you may have the tendency to be a bit nuts :smile:

--------------------

Any advice, or comments I make are merely opinions, past experiences or completely fabricated fictitious stories. I'm not a doctor, or professional. If you read something I post and use it as motivation or an excuse to commit an illegal act, your doing so at your own risk! Be safe, use common sense.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Complete psychotic break of friend [Re: Lucid Dreaming]
    #16441739 - 06/26/12 05:30 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I usually blend my dried fungus now and store it in an airtight container, so that I can guarantee that each trip will be the same potency as the next..

And as smart as you are, you post this bullshit.  NO FUCKING GUARANTEES EVER!  All you are gambling with is your sanity, right?  Don't ever put the words like "guarantee" near the word psychedelic.  The two cancel each other out.  All we can do is keep our fingers crossed whenever embarking and hope we'll come back more or less sane.

Make no mistake, we are playing with insanity when tripping and hoping the game ends when it is supposed to.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Offlinefungi_funguy
FisherOfMen
 User Gallery

Loc: Not where I wanna' be !
    #16441864 - 06/26/12 05:55 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

I usually blend my dried fungus now and store it in an airtight container, so that I can guarantee that each trip will be the same potency as the next..

And as smart as you are, you post this bullshit.  NO FUCKING GUARANTEES EVER!  All you are gambling with is your sanity, right?  Don't ever put the words like "guarantee" near the word psychedelic.  The two cancel each other out.  All we can do is keep our fingers crossed whenever embarking and hope we'll come back more or less sane.

Make no mistake, we are playing with insanity when tripping and hoping the game ends when it is supposed to.

You are a one of a kind Joe. This 5 page thread has given me a great respect for you. Albeit twisted, respect nonetheless.

28, My heart goes out to your girl man and like others, I am very curious as to what her thoughts are after this is over. If it's ever "over". Peace and good vibes man.

--------------------
Absolutely nothing that I post and/or upload is a true representation of me and my actions. It is all fake/fiction/untrue/bullshit. It's just me having fun as a way of entertaining myself !! :rockon:

I offer much respect, but never expect it in return.
However when it IS given in return, I may have met a friend.

Do not let the sun go down on thy ride.

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15223324

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
    #16441874 - 06/26/12 05:56 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I think what Joe said makes sense, the part about lifes basics and comforts. I think that the most of us here have very little psych schooling and only offer our own (slightly skewed) experiences  as fodder for treatment....when we maybe have a high school grade level psychology background.

I tend to agree with Joe's acidic view of explaining the "benefits" of ego death in her current condition. My question to SL would be: When you enter the room, how does she react? and answer that honestly. Is it with a warmth and glow that would accompany comfort or is her reaction one of angst? If the latter, maybe you should back off a little.

Still praying,  "M"  P.S. All you others may want to say a little prayer.....just on the outside chance that it may help. After all, What do you have to lose?

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Complete psychotic break of friend [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #16441931 - 06/26/12 06:05 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

That said, I know you don't want to just let her parents' programming to win out without a fight, so what you do at this point, I think, is simply encourage her to reserve judgment for the time being.

Comradez, is brilliant.  I'll say it.  Let her parents programming win out this battle.

--------------------

OfflineKupo
Kupop!

#16442047 - 06/26/12 06:26 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

No, there is a lot more we can do then simply cross our fingers. Set and setting are important for a reason. Dosage is important for a reason. Knowledge of fear, thought loops and how to break them is important for a reason. Sitters are important for a reason. There are precautions that can be taken to provide the best environment for exploring our minds and the world around us.

I do however agree that there is no guarantee of anything after ingesting a psychedelic.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: Complete psychotic break of friend [Re: Kupo]
    #16442068 - 06/26/12 06:30 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

And with all those very fucking valuable precautions, hope the wind blows in your direction because that's how precarious it can be.

--------------------

Offlinekrypto2000
Unknown

Re: Complete psychotic break of friend [Re: SL28] * 2
    #16442129 - 06/26/12 06:45 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I once had a similar 'psychotic break' if you will, 40+ trips behind my belt, I was well experienced, but it happened. I don't believe I'm schizo, there's no history in my family, I just came to some realizations most of us avoid. I was completely sober during it all, or lucid might be a better word, but I was basically in the same situation as your friend. You can look through my post history if you're curious, I posted a good bit of crazy shit at the time trying to rationalize it and seek out help. Basically what happened though is that I died, just as your gf. I was dead, and she probably now is too. Words are so limiting, of course I had a physical body still, but I was fucking dead and everyone around me was.. well.. I wouldn't say dead, I wouldn't say they were me.. it's just so hard to describe. A doctor was a doctor, my mom was my mom, they were all playing their roles. They weren't fake, far from it, but... ugh.. you just can't understand unless you experience it. Cause and effect can be torturous.

At first I ignored it hoping I'd eventually fade back into 'reality.' I went to work, cleaned my house, hung out with friends, w/e. I do believe I made mention of it to my friends, but I simply held it together and.. I wouldn't say I was acting, it's hard to describe, but.. I played the role of myself if you will. After two weeks of this though and not knowing what else to do I too decided to go to the hospital, where else can you go? As you've found out, yah, big mistake. When you think you're crazy and they put you with crazy, treat you like crazy, it only reinforces that belief. The hospital did at best nothing, and at worst delayed my recovery/acceptance, but I don't regret it all the same. Regret was a concept I could not fathom during this, everything was perfect, it was hell, a quite literal hell, but if you're in hell it is hell. If hell were not hell I'd be more scared if you know what I mean (I promise I'm not still 'crazy' but describing this is oh so difficult).

Anyway at some point in there I stopped trying to fix my problem, I accepted I was dead/dying, or however you might describe the situation. Everything was still complete agony, but.. that's what it was. I can't get out, this is it. After 7 days they let me out, and I wasn't doing anything better, but I basically gave up on getting better. Not that I would say I was bad, or worse, but.. I was clearly in mental pain, most 'normal' people would say this is a problem. There was nothing too significant over the next couple weeks, nothing changed, but I just tried to accept everything for what it was in all situations. I would literally be.. for lack of a better word, perfect. There is no such thing, but you know how you will plan to do something but something else gets in the way, 'I'm too lazy', 'this is more fun,','fuck that guy he's an asshole' etc.. none of that happened. There came a point when I did everything that *I* wanted to do. Not that my ego wanted to do (they are the same thing, but.. how else can you describe this?) It was like I was playing a videogame controlling myself. All activities were the same, so if I had dishes to do why would I watch tv? Can you get where I'm going with this? Roughly a month after this all started, more or less 2 weeks after I got out of the hospital (I may have gone to the hospital after only a week, it was a few years back now), I resolved it all and one night after work I completely flipped and transitioned into the most beautiful blissful state of ecstasy I have ever been in my life.

This I held onto. I stopped doing all of the 'good' things I did before that 'I' wanted to do and I completely gave into my 'ego' if you will. Everything was fucking magical as hell, I loved everyone, everything, so so much. Mundane work was fucking incredible, I did enjoy 'fun' activities more, but I just lived in the moment, if I'm at work I'm not going to wish I was playing a videogame at home. This ended up lasting about a week and a half and then, like before, I 'came down' one night over the course of a few hours and I was my old 'sane' self again. I was left with a deep depression because I missed the ecstasy I was previously in, but I knew it was not abnormal in any way at this point and a few days later that faded as well.

I'm not sure if this will be able to help your friend in any way, but I would not lose hope. I do believe there is nothing anyone can do though, this is entirely something she has to work out on her own. I would not invalidate her experience certainly, it's very hard to understand, but I do not believe she is crazy in the least. What she says is true, she's just having trouble explaining it to you, or more likely you're having trouble understanding it. She probably is dead, her ego is gone or at least perpetually dying, again and again and again. I truly understood what eastern religions mean with the cycle of rebirth, samsara, and though I don't identify with them as much, western religions made complete sense to me as well; I would literally die and be reborn in every action I did. She basically needs to let go and let her self die, accept she is dead, or hang in there and it'll probably rebuild itself at some point too.. maybe there's no difference. I wish both of you the best, I for one would not take back this experience for anything, one of the most beautiful things to have happened to me, though also the worst I must say heh.

Offlinethe locked shroom
Stranger
    #16442209 - 06/26/12 07:01 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

Yessiree. You are playing with fire when you do these things. Don't get me wrong, they're great. But you are playing with fire every goddamned time, and that means you might get burnt. I think of it a lot like putting linux on your computer... Great 99.99% of the time, but it will always be a bit of a gamble. But here, the computer is your mind.

Anyway, I agree... don't lay anything too deep on her. It probably makes a ton of sense to you but I doubt it does to her right now. Just stick with the simple stuff.

Also, this isn't really your fault, don't beat yourself up over it. You did it responsibly, you gave her several sample doses and upped them carefully. You didn't force it on her. It's only your fault in the sense that if you took someone bike riding and they got hit in a freak car accident, it would be your fault. People do much bigger doses, much less prepared, under much worse conditions and come out fine. This is simply a godawful misfortune.

However, I would suggest staying close to her... From what you've said it sounds like her mom resents the fuck out of you, and if you back off for a while, the mom could potentially turn her against you while she's in a vulnerable and easily influenced state. Also, your lady may not recognize your staying away as wanting to let her heal, and may see it as you abandoning her. I'd stay close if you want her to be in your future.

Ugh. So sorry this happened.

Offlineqman
Stranger

#16442239 - 06/26/12 07:08 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Dude, just lay off.

That shit you are whispering to her is scary.  It is mumbo-jumbo philosophical bullshit, her mom is right.  All I know is that if I had you whispering that shit to me when I had my psychotic break over a decade ago, I'd have fucking gone nuttier.

She needs structure, format, right and wrong, good and bad, simple fucking ideas to get back to normal.  Just fucking lay off with the bullshit.  I know your world is fucking shattered right now too.  But it doesn't sound you are helping much more than the credentialed morons.  Too bad she just can't go home to her bed and have loved ones around to comfort her.

And it sucks that there's the conflict between you and her parents.  They believe you broke their daughter and all you do is care about her.  I'd step back from this one for a while.  If her relationship with her parents is strong and positive, let them heal her.  They may know how better than you.  My mom healed me.  Maternal and paternal love may be more nourishing than what you have to offer right now.

I agree with Joe here, no talking about ego death or any of that stuff with the girl. This is not about if his beliefs are right or if her parents are right.

All her parent know is that mushrooms have their daughter in a hospital fighting for her sanity. This girl needs to have her mind come back to normal, I feel for the OP and this terrible situation, I hope she recovers soon.

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: Complete psychotic break of friend [Re: krypto2000]
    #16442280 - 06/26/12 07:17 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

krypto2000 said:
A doctor was a doctor, my mom was my mom, they were all playing their roles. They weren't fake, far from it, but... ugh.. you just can't understand unless you experience it. Cause and effect can be torturous.

the roles! i know that feeling. like something's pulling their strings. the completely absense of freewill in everything you observe. like it's all chained to some program. repetition everywhere you look. blind people playing their roles over and over again. i had an experience like that while on acid once. thank god i snapped out of it.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck