Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineKamoopstinoops
Reality is my BITCH!!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Cunti, Angola
Re: planned future suicide [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16486035 - 07/05/12 06:08 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Oh fucking boo hoo. Waah waah.

--------------------
Through the Spintrinfinty of the all Tremongstanooloop, we realise that infinity may after all amount to nothing... space merely being an illusion.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineJrayJ
Just-around

Re: planned future suicide [Re: Kamoopstinoops]
    #16486558 - 07/05/12 07:46 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Can I ask...

How old you are?

OfflineKamoopstinoops
Reality is my BITCH!!!
 User Gallery

Loc: Cunti, Angola
Re: planned future suicide [Re: JrayJ]
    #16486822 - 07/05/12 08:22 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

JrayJ said:
Can I ask...

How old you are?

--------------------
Through the Spintrinfinty of the all Tremongstanooloop, we realise that infinity may after all amount to nothing... space merely being an illusion.

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
    #16487017 - 07/05/12 08:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kamoopstinoops said:
Quote:

JrayJ said:
Can I ask...

How old you are?

:underage:

--------------------

Anonymous #9

Re: planned future suicide [Re: RonaldFuckingPaul]
    #16487349 - 07/05/12 09:53 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I'm dead in here.

Anonymous #1

#16490722 - 07/06/12 03:00 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Kamoopstinoops said:
Quote:

JrayJ said:
Can I ask...

How old you are?

Cool story bro...Imma actually eleven :wink:

Fuckit

Edited by Anonymous (08/01/12 05:27 PM)

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

#16490778 - 07/06/12 03:13 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Esekon Kelly said:
Quote:

Kamoopstinoops said:
Quote:

JrayJ said:
Can I ask...

How old you are?

Cool story bro...Imma actually eleven :wink:

You're OP aren't yah?

--------------------

Anonymous #1

#16491234 - 07/06/12 05:02 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Anonymous #7

#16492201 - 07/06/12 08:51 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Im ready to die just trying to decide the best method

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Re: planned future suicide [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #16492239 - 07/06/12 08:59 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Im ready to die just trying to decide the best method

You should read the book "Final Exit" by Derek Humphry for the best methods.

--------------------

Anonymous #1

#16629545 - 08/01/12 05:30 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Well weeks have past and suicide is still on my mind. I just hope I don't fuck up and end up in a wheelchair ....I'd rather burn in hell. Better die somewhere were people can't find me....fuck life

Anonymous #9

#16629779 - 08/01/12 06:17 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Bummer.

OfflineTrypppy
Enthusiast
 User Gallery

#16629801 - 08/01/12 06:20 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
Well weeks have past and suicide is still on my mind. I just hope I don't fuck up and end up in a wheelchair ....I'd rather burn in hell. Better die somewhere were people can't find me....fuck life

have you talked to a professional?
sorry if you have already talked about this i didn’t read the whole thread as I probably should have.
If not, I suggest you give it a shot. If you are so sure that suicide is the way for you, what could it hurt?

--------------------

AFOAF once told me to do drugs, so then I did.

OfflinePsychedelicScience
Peace Seeker
 User Gallery

Loc: Astral Realm.
    #16629818 - 08/01/12 06:23 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Dude all i have to say is i been there three times i ingested 70 opiates and about 30 benzos all at the same time bro i almost died but i didnt and i had to live in a mental institute for a while i got through and recovered it's all perspective i understand your hurt doing that won't help mankind at all man

Anonymous #1

Re: planned future suicide [Re: PsychedelicScience]
    #16629987 - 08/01/12 06:52 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I am a lightweight ex-opiate user and it doesn't take much of anything to fuck me up or even kill me. I can't deal with anything anymore and I have been such a parasite to both my parents and society.  I contributed nothing and took everything for granted.  I can't sleep or function properly and could never do anything right.I have to stay away from all kinds o opiates otherwise I become a vicious zombie again. I don't even talk sense anymore and suffer mild memory loss due to the drug abuse and other factors. I wish I could grant my soul to a cancer victim or someone who deserves a second chance because I've lost al hope and my sanity hangs by a thread...when breaks I may become a monster and do things I normally wouldn't do but if that time arises there won't be a hope in the world of bringing me back.  I don't want to hurt anyone and my efforts to succeed and bring honour to my family has failed. I've never won any trophies and all I have are battle scars carved across my face...these are my medals but the story behind the scars have been lost and no memory of the battles remain.
When I was young I was vicious and very violent.  I needed opponents to fight and conquer but nowadays I'm just a shell of what I use to be and sometimes,  I wished to go back to the past and stop certain events that have haunted me to the present day. I use to rob, slash people with knives and torment anyone who came in contact with me. In the mind I was disturbed and everyday I wonder why. Opiates help me escape the pain of every day life, vodka coats my troubles and cannabis makes everything seem better.

OfflineTrypppy
Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: planned future suicide [Re: Trypppy]
    #16630072 - 08/01/12 07:09 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I am a lightweight ex-opiate user and it doesn't take much of anything to fuck me up or even kill me. I can't deal with anything anymore and I have been such a parasite to both my parents and society.  I contributed nothing and took everything for granted.  I can't sleep or function properly and could never do anything right.I have to stay away from all kinds o opiates otherwise I become a vicious zombie again. I don't even talk sense anymore and suffer mild memory loss due to the drug abuse and other factors. I wish I could grant my soul to a cancer victim or someone who deserves a second chance because I've lost al hope and my sanity hangs by a thread...when breaks I may become a monster and do things I normally wouldn't do but if that time arises there won't be a hope in the world of bringing me back.  I don't want to hurt anyone and my efforts to succeed and bring honour to my family has failed. I've never won any trophies and all I have are battle scars carved across my face...these are my medals but the story behind the scars have been lost and no memory of the battles remain.
When I was young I was vicious and very violent.  I needed opponents to fight and conquer but nowadays I'm just a shell of what I use to be and sometimes,  I wished to go back to the past and stop certain events that have haunted me to the present day. I use to rob, slash people with knives and torment anyone who came in contact with me. In the mind I was disturbed and everyday I wonder why. Opiates help me escape the pain of every day life, vodka coats my troubles and cannabis makes everything seem better.

Quote:

Trypppy said:
Quote:

Anonymous said:

have you talked to a professional?
sorry if you have already talked about this i didn’t read the whole thread as I probably should have.
If not, I suggest you give it a shot. If you are so sure that suicide is the way for you, what could it hurt?

--------------------

Anonymous #1

#16630149 - 08/01/12 07:27 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

I'm afraid of getting help in case my family find out and get all touchy. Also I'll be frowned a upon like am an idiot or junkie

Pfffffttttt ptffff what am I sayin....there's no point doing anything because I have no heroes or motivation

OfflineTrypppy
Enthusiast
 User Gallery

Re: planned future suicide [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #16630194 - 08/01/12 07:34 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous said:
I'm afraid of getting help in case my family find out and get all touchy. Also I'll be frowned a upon like am an idiot or junkie

Pfffffttttt ptffff what am I sayin....there's no point doing anything because I have no heroes or motivation

:facepalm:
I beg you to seek psychiatric attention before you do anything drastic. If, in the end, you choose to commit suicide, there is nothing I or anyone can do about it. However you need to give life a chance as well, and there are people who can help you take your life back. I have never attempted suicide, but I have spent years contemplating it, thinking that maybe it really is the only realistic option for me. honestly I am still not convinced I am wrong, but I think life may have more to offer me some day, and the same is true for you.
So many people have gone through what you are going through and moved on to live happy lives, what do you have to lose?

--------------------

Offlinehappymealplease
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #16630291 - 08/01/12 07:53 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

if you kill yourself you're weak, there's no way around it.  weak people die from diseases, the strong beat them.  if you kill yourself that's pretty weak.  don't be ashamed of it, it's a natural law, but you're romanticizing it to seem like something else.  it's suicide, there's nothing pretty about it.

if you care about your family it'd be better to let them think it was a drug dealer, an 'accident' is better, dying while doing something noble is even better.  if all you care about is yourself you'll just get drunk and high and cozy and slit your wrists like a pussy.  and letting a stranger find your body?  fuck man, at least find a way to have the authorities find your corpse, they're used to that kind of thing.  paramedic's clean up human waste every day, give them a ring and vague directions, by the time they find you you should be finished.  they might even have some fun with it: "hey todd, look at this guy, got drunk and stoned and tried to shave, ended up slitting his wrists instead.  what a dumbass!"

you want to stick around to do something humane and benevolent like hugging your brother on his birthday?  what about his next birthday?  if you plan your suicide too far off there's always going to be something that gets in the way and postpones it.  you can't kill yourself like that and you can't live like that, you'll just keeping screwing yourself and end up living in an ever-worsening situation.

honestly dude, if you're going to kill yourself, have fun, but to me it sounds like you're making a bunch of noise and aren't thinking things through.  the only one who can help you is yourself, if you kill yourself fine, that's your choice and noone can stop you, but if you don't have a severe illness you can go on living if you man up.

Edited by happymealplease (08/01/12 08:12 PM)

Offlineitchmynipple
;)

Re: planned future suicide [Re: PsychedelicScience]
    #16631385 - 08/01/12 11:05 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

PsychedelicScience said:
Dude all i have to say is i been there three times i ingested 70 opiates and about 30 benzos all at the same time bro i almost died but i didnt and i had to live in a mental institute for a while i got through and recovered it's all perspective i understand your hurt doing that won't help mankind at all man

hey guy where'd you get that profile picture?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder