Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: One for Alpo [Re: Xlea321]
    #1643717 - 06/19/03 04:14 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
The thing is you really don't sound like you're laughing luv. The more you post the more you make it obvious that your life really is so boring that posting insults about a complete stranger is the only fun you have.

Did you ever have a sense of humor or did you lose it somewhere, never to see it again?

The funny thing is, you're still going on about it.

Well I see the humor, even if you don't.

Watch out for splinters.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: One for Alpo [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1643720 - 06/19/03 04:16 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Just don't try writing any comedy luv. If you think repeatedly calling complete strangers names like an angry 12 year old is funny you ain't going to get a lot of laughs outside the average primary school.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1643725 - 06/19/03 04:18 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Would a complimentary pair of tweezers help?

Those splinters could become infected.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1643728 - 06/19/03 04:22 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

That wasn't funny the first time you posted it. Posting it twice is tragic.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1643730 - 06/19/03 04:23 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Laugh clown, laugh!

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1643742 - 06/19/03 04:33 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I think i'll leave you to it luv. This really bores me shitless whereas it's obvious you find it fascinating.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #1643783 - 06/19/03 05:09 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Did you ever have a sense of humor or did you lose it somewhere, never to see it again?

So this is the humour by insult forum now? why has no one changed its name?

I know that having bush as a president must mean that politics and humour are linked very closely, but realy, isnt this about debate? not sensless attempts to "annoy Libbies" as you claim to be your sole hobby?

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: One for Alpo [Re: Paid]
    #1643789 - 06/19/03 05:15 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

No, this is the cry like a baby forum.

You're thinking of OTD.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1643793 - 06/19/03 05:16 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
I think i'll leave you to it luv. This really bores me shitless whereas it's obvious you find it fascinating.

If it bores you shitless, I have two questions.....

1. Why did you even bother bringing it up yet a second day?
2. Isn't it uncomfortable being that constipated for such a long period of time?

And fascinating? No.
Amusing? Mildly.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1643808 - 06/19/03 05:25 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

So this is the humour by insult forum now?

I don't think so. Let me check.

Quote:

why has no one changed its name?

Nope. Still P.A. & L.

Quote:

I know that having bush as a president must mean that politics and humour are linked very closely, but realy, isnt this about debate?

So where does it say you can't have fun during a debate?

Quote:

not sensless attempts to "annoy Libbies" as you claim to be your sole hobby?

Perhaps you'd be able to show me where I said that. It's possible I did. I just don't recall. I do however recall saying my hobby was annoying people. However, I don't EVER recall saying it was my sole hobby.

It's a shame so many can not remember what was said yet have so little trouble making things up and / or exaggerating.

--------------------

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

Re: One for Alpo [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1643811 - 06/19/03 05:26 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

No, this is the cry like a baby forum.

Is that aimed at me? or self admittance?I'm unsure.
As i dont feel like im crying, i'm actually enjoying watching how the far right works.
So far i see it as, lose = insult.
Confused = change subject(normally through insult)
Disagree = insult(yet again, this seems to be the popular choice of the neocon,neonazi mind set)
I think i'll stay for a while, see what else i can learn.

--------------------

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

#1643819 - 06/19/03 05:30 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Perhaps you'd be able to show me where I said that. It's possible I did. I just don't recall. I do however recall saying my hobby was annoying people. However, I don't EVER recall saying it was my sole hobby.

You remeber that thing called" your profile" in there there is a little field named "hobbies" in yours it says " Annoying people"

Now i understand that you may need to work on this hoobie, and that you choose here to do this, but really it doesn't seem to work.
You just look a bit desperate.

Keep trying i suppose, youll get it some time :-)

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1643867 - 06/19/03 06:03 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Perhaps you need some memory enhancers....

you said....
not sensless attempts to "annoy Libbies" as you claim to be your sole hobby?

I merely pointed out I said annoying people. Not annoying libbies. Unless you don't consider libbies to be people? And I never claimed it to be my sole hobby.

And if what I do here appears desperate, you have a bizarre and twisted definition of the word.

It appears it's you who should keep trying. At least try to be accurate.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1644064 - 06/19/03 08:32 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Desperate : involving or employing extreme measures in an attempt to escape defeat or frustration

Nope, paids use of the word desperate suits you perfectly.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1644074 - 06/19/03 08:36 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

It would if I was trying to escape, or was defeated, or frustrated.

Here's some for you.....
Lame: Alpos posts
Pathetic: Alpos posts
Hypocritical: Alpos posts
Refuse: Alpos posts

Hmmmm..... I'm detecting a trend.

Your obsession with me amuses me to no end.

Keep it up.

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1644104 - 06/19/03 08:47 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Strange you're never able to stop replying tho. Much as I'd like to give you a "respite from the boredom" of your life, I'll have to call a halt to replying to your endless childish shit once again.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1644109 - 06/19/03 08:48 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Please don't. It's ever so flattering.
Although why you feel the need to lie is a puzzle.

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1644254 - 06/19/03 09:44 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I feel stupid just reading this

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: One for Alpo [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1644258 - 06/19/03 09:46 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Then don't.

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1644260 - 06/19/03 09:47 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

there were actually some good thoughts earlier in the thread...
but all of your threads inevitably turn into flame fests. why is that?

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom