Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Scumbag Palestinians [Re: Xlea321]
    #1641678 - 06/18/03 07:25 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

There are scumbags of every nationality on earth. Why pick the palestinian ones? Your "argument" is the typical ruse every prejudiced scum from the KKK to the neo-nazi's use.

Duh! Perhaps because that's who the article was about?

Quote:

Youu've posted it. You just havn't got away with it. Much to your annoyance.

Wrong again Alpo. It was never posted because I have no predjudices other than EDIT: liars and stupidity. Of which you seem to be blessed with more than your fair share.

Quote:

Stick to making points about Israel and Palestine instead of my parents. Rest assured I have no interest in responding to the childish shit you insist on posting whenever you see my name. Challenge yourself. If you can do it, there won't be another insult from me. Deal?

Nope. Good to see you concede the point on your parents and their shame though. It's a start.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Edited by luvdemshrooms (06/18/03 07:41 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDeepDish2
journeyman
Re: Scumbag Palestinians [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1641773 - 06/18/03 08:48 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Wow, what a childish little bickering match. Now of course LuvdemShrooms you are technically correct in the way you phrased the subject not to mean you thought all Palestinian where scumbags. But when was the last time you saw any major newspaper or reputable journalistic source title an article that generally. If five black men gang rape a little girl, you will never see the report titled "scumbag blacks," or imagine the uproar on a title like "Those Scumbag Jews." Now while you might have titled this on the innocent grounds you claim, it wouldn't be a completely idiotic mistake to misinterpret it.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Scumbag Palestinians [Re: DeepDish2]
    #1641779 - 06/18/03 08:51 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Wait until you get a bit more familiar with Alpos posts.

You'll soon see he frequently "twists" and "misrepresents" things.

And as for bickering, it's just Alpo and me having fun.

Give it time.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1641785 - 06/18/03 08:55 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Nope. Good to see you concede the point on your parents and their shame though. It's a start.

So posting childish insults means so much to you it's impossible for you to stop?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Scumbag Palestinians [Re: DeepDish2]
    #1641790 - 06/18/03 08:57 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Trust me, there was no misinterpretation. luv hasn't had a good word to say about the palestinians since he began posting here.

It's like the KKK posting articles about "Scumbag blacks" and then saying "We didn't mean it like that, we arn't biased at all".

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1641798 - 06/18/03 09:00 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:
Trust me, there was no misinterpretation. luv hasn't had a good word to say about the palestinians since he began posting here.

It's like the KKK posting articles about "Scumbag blacks" and then saying "We didn't mean it like that, we arn't biased at all".

Once again you "distort" the truth.

I've never bad-mouthed Palestinians in general. Just scumbag Palestinian homicide bombers.

Why do you feel it necessary to lie?

Unless of course you can provide evidence to back your claim?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1641802 - 06/18/03 09:02 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:

So posting childish insults means so much to you it's impossible for you to stop?

They are not childish insults. They are (as far as I can tell online) accurate representations of you and your stance on issues.

As long as you lie, I'll be there to point out your lies and hypocrisy.
Which means I'll be pretty busy.

The only thing that'll stop that is you suddenly becoming honest and accurate, and being willing to back your claims without evading by saying something like, "I can't spoon feed you."

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1641818 - 06/18/03 09:09 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

They are not childish insults. They are (as far as I can tell online) accurate representations of you and your stance on issues.

So talking about my parents isn't childish?  :rolleyes:

You've repeated the same insults many hundreds of times. It hasn't made the slightest bit of difference to what I post and it obviously never will. So what else do you hope to achieve?  Has it made you feel any better? Is your character so weak that posting insults makes you feel like a man?

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1641831 - 06/18/03 09:16 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

So talking about my parents isn't childish?  :rolleyes:

If it had been an insult about your parents, it would be. Since it was sympathizing with them, it's not.

Quote:

You've repeated the same insults many hundreds of times.

You've asked for it, I've complied.

Quote:

It hasn't made the slightest bit of difference to what I post and it obviously never will.

I should hope not, because then you'd be spineless as well as dishonest.

Quote:

So what else do you hope to achieve?

A momentary respite from boredom.

Quote:

Has it made you feel any better?

Doesn't laughing make you feel better?

Is your character so weak that posting insults makes you feel like a man?

No. Does lying, distorting the truth, fabricating, insulting, and just generally being a stooge make you feel like more of a man? Or even just a little bit like a man?

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1641839 - 06/18/03 09:21 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

If repeating the same insults hundreds of times to a complete stranger on the internet is interesting for you then you must lead one fuck of a boring life man.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1641848 - 06/18/03 09:25 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Alex123 said:

If repeating the same insults hundreds of times to a complete stranger on the internet is interesting for you then you must lead one fuck of a boring life man.

No it's actually a damn good life which is why I only sometimes point out your lack of integrity.

And "hundreds" is just another example of you distorting the facts.

Can you go a day without resorting to "dishonesty?"

Can you even say dishonesty? "I betcha can"!

--------------------

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
    #1641868 - 06/18/03 09:32 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Whatever man. This childish shit means absolutely nothing to me. I certainly don't find it a respite from boredom, in fact i find it incredibly boring.

As I've said - anytime you feel able to stop will be fine by me.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineCornholio
A liberal guy(on hiatus)

Loc: Austin, TX
Re: Scumbags [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1641998 - 06/18/03 10:29 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I gotta agree with DeepDish. Although you clarified what you meant in the post, the title was clearly anti-Palestinian. I used to buy the American (Jewish?) propaganda that Palestinians were all scum, until I went to a racially diverse college with a bunch of these "scum". In listening to both sides of the argument, I quickly realized the terrible conditions the Israelis force the Palestinians to live under, and the complete lack of concern from many of my Jewish classmates (although some were more compassionate).

Neither side can claim innocence, however, and I am NOT saying that Palestinians are without blame (they are). But the American press is unfairly biased against them, and therefore most Americans are unfairly biased against them as well. I went to a paper that seems to look fairly at both sides (The Guardian), and was going to post a list of negative headlines about Israel this year, but there were so many, I stopped after just ten days worth of articles (you get the point). The Guardian had just about an equal number of negative Palestinian articles, so I don't think they are unfairly biased.

14 Jun Isreali missiles hit Gaza again despite US efforts to keep lid on crisis

13 Jun 23 casualties in Israeli gunship fire

12 Jun Israel can halt this now

12 Jun Is Sharon to blame? Israelis wonder

12 Jun Six killed in Israeli missile strike, including 3 year old girl

10 Jun Israel accused of terrorist action

5 Jun Children shot in third day of Israeli army raids

5 Jun Sharon sticks to script in front of Bush, but the backtracking has already begun

The point is that neither side can claim to be angels. And though you might reply by saying you never said Israelis were angels (you didn't), I believe you clearly implied that Palestinians were the bad guys.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Scumbags [Re: Cornholio]
    #1642065 - 06/18/03 10:54 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

the title was clearly anti-Palestinian.

Obviously you suffer from Alpo disease as well. It was clearly anti-scumbag. In this instance, they just happen to be Palestinian scumbags.

Quote:

I used to buy the American (Jewish?) propaganda that Palestinians were all scum, until I went to a racially diverse college with a bunch of these "scum".

It's unfortunate you were ever a bigot.

Quote:

In listening to both sides of the argument, I quickly realized the terrible conditions the Israelis force the Palestinians to live under, and the complete lack of concern from many of my Jewish classmates (although some were more compassionate).

As I have said here several times, both sides have done stupid things. It wasn't until the homicide bombers started killing non-combatants that I became vocal.

Quote:

But the American press is unfairly biased against them, and therefore most Americans are unfairly biased against them as well.

I've seen enough articles about both sides to disagree with that statement. Perhaps you should read more.

Quote:

And though you might reply by saying you never said Israelis were angels (you didn't), I believe you clearly implied that Palestinians were the bad guys.

I believe your education is severly lacking and that you are a very silly person. The only implication, other than in both yours and Alpos imagination is that people who go out of their way to shoot kids are scumbags. I stand by that statement.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1642072 - 06/18/03 10:57 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

This childish shit means absolutely nothing to me. I certainly don't find it a respite from boredom, in fact i find it incredibly boring.

There you go playing fast and loose with the truth again.

If it means nothing to you, why reply at all?

If it bores you, why reply at all?

I guess it hard to break the habit of being less than truthful.

Or are you so taken by me that you're stalking me?

--------------------

OfflineCornholio
A liberal guy(on hiatus)

Loc: Austin, TX
    #1642155 - 06/18/03 11:39 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Obviously you suffer from Alpo disease as well. It was clearly anti-scumbag. In this instance, they just happen to be Palestinian scumbags.

I'll take your word that that's what you meant.  But you seem smart enough to know it could easily come across differently.

Quote:

It's unfortunate you were ever a bigot.

Very true.  The American propaganda machine is a powerful thing.

Quote:

As I have said here several times, both sides have done stupid things. It wasn't until the homicide bombers started killing non-combatants that I became vocal.

Were you ever vocal against the Israelis when they started killing children?

Quote:

I've seen enough articles about both sides to disagree with that statement. Perhaps you should read more.

I've seen you say CNN wasn't right wing, and that there are liberal channels on tv.  If you believe that, then you obviously don't know what a liberal slant is and perhaps you should read more.

Quote:

I believe your education is severly lacking and that you are a very silly person. The only implication, other than in both yours and Alpos imagination is that people who go out of their way to shoot kids are scumbags. I stand by that statement.

See my first comment.  If you think only an uneducated person might take this differently than you meant it, you're wrong.  And I normally don't care about spelling mistakes, but it's pretty funny that you would say "your education is 'severly' lacking"    :wink: 

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Scumbags [Re: Cornholio]
    #1642186 - 06/18/03 11:53 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

But you seem smart enough to know it could easily come across differently.

To those who wish to see it that way. And I wouldn't consider them smart.

Quote:

Very true.  The American propaganda machine is a powerful thing.

Funny how so many of us came through it without being bigots. Where did you go wrong?

Quote:

Were you ever vocal against the Israelis when they started killing children?[Specifically? No. But then I hadn't seen an article about that showing they deliberately targeted kids. Until Alpo's today anyway.

Quote:

I've seen you say CNN wasn't right wing, and that there are liberal channels on tv.  If you believe that, then you obviously don't know what a liberal slant is and perhaps you should read more.

Anyone who believes CNN isn't slanted way to the left probably has to remind themselves to breathe. (both in and out) And I don't recall the exact number but a survey was done of reporters.  Around 90% identified themselves as Democrats and/or liberals.

Quote:

See my first comment.  If you think only an uneducated person might take this differently than you meant it, you're wrong.

Perhaps if that educated person majored in tidily-winks or self-flagellation. 

Quote:

And I normally don't care about spelling mistakes, but it's pretty funny that you would say "your education is 'severly' lacking"    :wink:   

Nice catch. I missed it.

--------------------

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
    #1642305 - 06/18/03 12:42 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I have to agree here with Deepdish and the others. To echo what he said, can you honestly say that if 2 black men comitted a murder that incensed you enough to post about it, you would consider using a post title that said "Scumbag Blacks" ?

While the title is technically correct in that this reportedly involved scumbags who were Palestinian, what other reactions did you expect? From what I've read, you're smart enough to know that what you wrote could be easily interpreted in another way, so why did you do it? Was it a deliberate ploy to get a rise? Or was it some other reason we haven't thought of?

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Scumbags [Re: Edame]
    #1642336 - 06/18/03 12:52 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I have to agree here with Deepdish and the others. To echo what he said, can you honestly say that if 2 black men comitted a murder that incensed you enough to post about it, you would consider using a post title that said "Scumbag Blacks" ?

Yes. For you see. I think people who are politically correct, are major assholes.

Quote:

While the title is technically correct in that this reportedly involved scumbags who were Palestinian, what other reactions did you expect?

I didn't expect any reaction. I posted it because I think those involved were / are scumbags. Pure and simple.

Quote:

From what I've read, you're smart enough to know that what you wrote could be easily interpreted in another way, so why did you do it?

Because it's short, and accurate.

Quote:

Was it a deliberate ploy to get a rise? Or was it some other reason we haven't thought of?

Neither.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Scumbags [Re: Edame]
    #1642340 - 06/18/03 12:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Ok, well...

Apolo is wrong.  Luvs is right.

Luvs can name his threads anything he wants, and everyone can only make assumptions of the title connecting to his beliefs.

A prime example of alex being totaled in the first comeback, but ranting endlessy on in the vain attempt to lead attention away from his position, and the fact that he is sailing a sinking ship....

Pathetic!... :smirk:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom