Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Offlineclaraclairvoyant
well oiled machine
 User Gallery

Hypothyroidism
    #16409295 - 06/20/12 02:44 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

So yesterday my doctor told me I might have hypothyroidism and I'm going to go back in to get tested. Anyone here been tested for it at least? What is the test? I don't like going into such things with no expectations.

It'd almost be a relief if I did have it as it would explain my weight gain and poor skin condition.

I know there's been posts about it before on here but I didn't think it was relevant to dig up an almost half year old post.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEmmanuel Goldstein

Loc: usa Flag
Re: Hypothyroidism [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #16409956 - 06/20/12 04:51 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

claraclairvoyant said:
So yesterday my doctor told me I might have hypothyroidism and I'm going to go back in to get tested. Anyone here been tested for it at least? What is the test? I don't like going into such things with no expectations.

It'd almost be a relief if I did have it as it would explain my weight gain and poor skin condition.

I know there's been posts about it before on here but I didn't think it was relevant to dig up an almost half year old post.

There are many other symptoms to consider and I'm not quite clear on the skin condition. I remember one night recently I was reading some threads and you said that you your sex drive is greater then your boyfriends. Is his non existent? Loss of sex drive is a biggie but this is typically menopausal women I'm pretty sure although it may still apply to a young non menopausal woman. It turns out all test ranges are bell curved rated and a result of tests generally done on individuals "ALREADY SUSPECTED" of having a problem so right off the bat the ranges can be skewed although a thyroid test may be commonly performed on healthy people too. You should ask your MD just to be sure. There's a rarely performed test called a reverse T3 or rT3 test. It's not a very common test as I said but occurs common enough in the population to not rule out as a player if there are many symptoms and the standard test comes back normal. In "known" normal ranges that is.

You should have your vitamin D checked while your at it, not that these are low D symptoms but it's a big problem globally let alone let alone here in the states.

Onlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
    #16410740 - 06/20/12 07:40 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Only get a test from an orthomolecular doctor, the regular test aren't good enough, that's what I've heard.

InvisibleMr. Anderson
πριν από το χρόνο κάποιου
 User Gallery

Loc: Torn between the roots of...
    #16410870 - 06/20/12 08:03 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I had it done, I'm currently on synthroid for the condition. They checked my TSH, T3/freeT3 and T4/freeT4. I've heard of the reverse T3 test but never had it done. I see an actual endocrinologist along with a DO. My thyroid condition came about after a very intense trip a few years ago along with depression. I kept gaining weight as u r but doctors weren't to concerned because appeareance wise I was built like a brick shit house and it wasn't very noticeable but we caught it eventually.

Even after getting my thyroid in check it still didnt fix the depression/insomnia which for most that does fix the thyroid induced depression but not in my case, but that's just me. Idk ur symptoms.

U should have vitamin d checked to tho because if the thyroid isnt functioning properly neither is the parathyroid and PTH/parathyroid hormone is what manages and balances vitamin d and calcium in the body.

I was in really bad shape when it all started and it took a year and half to 2 years to figure out what was going on and to get my head back on strait but things r going "well" now. I party like a rockstar once again and I definately respect the drugs from now on lol.

Common causes for an underactive thyroid is usually written off as autoimmune. I quit researching the stuff because I'm finally feeling "better" but I've read in depth on the stuff and other functions of the endocrine system.

--------------------

Disclaimer: All posts are completely fictional and or for educational purposes only.

Edited by Mr. Anderson (06/20/12 08:08 PM)

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
    #16410905 - 06/20/12 08:07 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

claraclairvoyant said:

You'll get a blood test.  Depending on the levels of your thyroid hormones your doc will put you on something like synthroid.  If you have hypothyroidism and go on synthroid then you'll lose weight and your skin will improve.

--------------------

Re: Hypothyroidism [Re: Mr. Anderson]
    #16411817 - 06/20/12 10:38 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Anderson said:
I had it done, I'm currently on synthroid for the condition. They checked my TSH, T3/freeT3 and T4/freeT4. I've heard of the reverse T3 test but never had it done. I see an actual endocrinologist along with a DO. My thyroid condition came about after a very intense trip a few years ago along with depression. I kept gaining weight as u r but doctors weren't to concerned because appeareance wise I was built like a brick shit house and it wasn't very noticeable but we caught it eventually.

Even after getting my thyroid in check it still didnt fix the depression/insomnia which for most that does fix the thyroid induced depression but not in my case, but that's just me. Idk ur symptoms.

U should have vitamin d checked to tho because if the thyroid isnt functioning properly neither is the parathyroid and PTH/parathyroid hormone is what manages and balances vitamin d and calcium in the body.

I was in really bad shape when it all started and it took a year and half to 2 years to figure out what was going on and to get my head back on strait but things r going "well" now. I party like a rockstar once again and I definately respect the drugs from now on lol.

Common causes for an underactive thyroid is usually written off as autoimmune. I quit researching the stuff because I'm finally feeling "better" but I've read in depth on the stuff and other functions of the endocrine system.

The possibility that hyperparathyroidism may be present is why I suggested the D test too. I know D is a serious issue for a great majority but hyperparathyroidism can't be ignored. I didn't want to say "Hey, have your calcium checked as well" until I knew the results of the D for sure. Allopathic MD's have very little clue of the relationship between low D and high, in to outside the range elevated calcium related to the parathyroid. It's disgraceful really... You'll say "Hey what do you think?" and they'll squeeze your throat and say NOPE! You ain't got it! Wanna squeeze my clown nose??? Duh!

Have you considered Iodine? People who have devoted their professional lives studying it are saying we need a lot MORE of it then these low ranges these allopathic MD's are basing the results on. Check into the new thoughts surrounding Iodine and share your ideas... Seriously consider taking additional Magnesium as well because the figures surrounding the real potential for an epidemic and the important role it plays in everything just about... I forget the guys name but I can easily get it, but he's claiming that as many as 240 million people in the US alone are severely deficient. Your body is constantly trying to maintain a specific blood level and it will adapt by stealing from other areas of the body... Taking at least 2-3 times the RDA shouldn't be a problem because the RDA is pathetic low to begin with.

If you still suffer from depression you could have digestive issues, pathogenic bacteria may be dominating your gut/colon believe it or not. It could have played a MAJOR role in your thyroid issues because it wrecks the immune system. I completely accept what I've been told and what I've been reading but it still blows my mind how the reckless use of antibiotics were/are literally killing millions and millions of people over the long haul. Stick around because I'm going to be making a post very soon that will implicate these organisms to depression.

InvisibleMr. Anderson
 User Gallery

Re: Hypothyroidism [Re: Emmanuel Goldstein]
    #16411922 - 06/20/12 10:58 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

It's cool, I've read a lot on the subject and tried the iodine and selenium plus all different types of crazy diets. I'm good now on the synthroid which is basically iodione/iodide anyway (t4) and a very very low dose ssri. I did try armour for a brief period but my body converts t4 into t3 just fine so the armour or porcine which is a t3/t4 combo was no good for me, it made me hyper bad. There's many different treatments for this and as long as her doctor didn't get his degree out of a cracker jack box Im sure he'll be able to help her out just fine. I'm good where I am tho. I do have a thing called my chart tho which is cool cause I can view my labs at anytime from a pc, its pretty nifty. Somethig OP might want to look into.

If her doctor's suggesting hypothyroidism then I'd be more concerned with hypoparathyroidism causing low d and calcium not hyper.

I spent a long time reading up on the endocrine systems glands and many of the hormones that are balanced by it in the process of trying to fix myself. I quit awhile ago because I'm happy where I'm at now. I can live a happy healthy life. I just fucked myself up tripping hardcore is all lol, respect the drugs.

--------------------

Disclaimer: All posts are completely fictional and or for educational purposes only.

Re: Hypothyroidism [Re: Mr. Anderson]
    #16412786 - 06/21/12 04:50 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Yes, I should have included hypo in the mix, my bad but I was thinking hypercalcemia in response to one of my favorite posers here. It'll be interesting to see how Claire makes out in all of this. Hypothyroidism generally produces more symptoms then weight gain and skin problems although it's certainly a possibility because some of the brightest minds in medicine have been saying it was a problem all along for many. But she has a high sex drive which kind of flies in the face of hypothyroidism because that's generally always impacted. High sex drive in relation to her boyfriend though, he may have no drive at all, meaning her drive is poor.

It's interesting that you said you tried iodine/iodide and it didn't work yet the protocol you're on is working for you. No disrespect man, seriously, but you had to have been missing something on your own. And when I mentioned the gut/colon playing a role in all of this I wasn't kidding by any stretch of the imagination. The evidence has been so overwhelming for decades that it is completely mind blowing to know what I've come to know. Even this months issue of Scientific American is saying it. It turned out that the gut/colon was/is basically the bodies immune system the entire time. Not in it's entirety of course but the real driver of the entire system. It's not hard to wrap your head around the fact that it's inflammation that is behind thyroid dysfunction. That, deficiencies in our diets and oxygen dysfunction which ultimately effects the KREB cycle. We're either ATP producers or metabolic roller coasters. That's why an outstanding test is a three hour glucose insulin panel in a patient whose health is compromised. It'll either show a little or everything...

Are you talking about the Cloud while describing "my chart"? My MD has a copy sent to the patient in the instructions of the prescription plus he always gives everyone I know a copy for us to take home after a follow up visit. I've had all my records completely pulled from the cloud, thank you two clowns who wanted to be part of a movement, you can do this it's within your legal right to do so at this point in time because this information is not as secure as you might like to think. I don't even put any of my music in the cloud, screw that, I'll share with who I want to share with on my own thank you.

My brother in law was denied a million plus dollar supplemental life insurance policy to cover his family because his records were part of the cloud and the insurance company has/had
access to the fact that one of his liver enzymes were once high. He eventually got the additional coverage because he was like "No way man! I'm fine now!" But f**kin' hey! By the way, Thank you Silybin advanced formula! Research is all over PubMed on that stuff! Actually, technically it's called silibinin, it's one of multiple compounds found in milk thistle but the ONLY ONE that is clinically effective/biologically active and man is it ever active!

So tripping tripped you over? Was it LSD and RC's or was it psilocybin? Please don't tell me you think it was psilocybin because that would be crazy talk. LSD and some of these little known about compounds/RC's can be doing anything to anybody. There is absolutely no way in hell I'd ever do an unknown poorly tested psychedelic analog. These basement chemists are just that, basement chemists at best! Was it psilocybin?

OfflineLiquidSmoke
My title's cooler than yours DBK

Loc: S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S.
Re: Hypothyroidism [Re: Emmanuel Goldstein]
    #16413134 - 06/21/12 08:11 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:
It turned out that the gut/colon was/is basically the bodies immune system the entire time.  Not in it's entirety of course but the real driver of the entire system.

That's just not true.  Bone Marrow is the real driver of the immune system.  Sure gut plays a role through anti-inflammatory modulation and antigen exposure, which helps mature and develop the immune system.

As do alot of other organs.  Any point of exposure of antigens is going to help the immune system grow and develop.

But Bone Marrow is where the immune system is synthesized.  It harbors the stem cells from which all circulating immune cells originate.

I could even make an easy case as to why the spleen and thymus are also more pivotal to the immune system than the gut or colon.

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

DES... [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #16413884 - 06/21/12 11:22 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HTJ_iLLionZ said:
Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:
It turned out that the gut/colon was/is basically the bodies immune system the entire time.  Not in it's entirety of course but the real driver of the entire system.

That's just not true.  Bone Marrow is the real driver of the immune system.  Sure gut plays a role through anti-inflammatory modulation and antigen exposure, which helps mature and develop the immune system.

As do alot of other organs.  Any point of exposure of antigens is going to help the immune system grow and develop.

But Bone Marrow is where the immune system is synthesized.  It harbors the stem cells from which all circulating immune cells originate.

I could even make an easy case as to why the spleen and thymus are also more pivotal to the immune system than the gut or colon.

Of course there are other aspects of the immune system, it's even in the quote you are trying to nail me on. Here: "Not in it's entirety of course but the real driver of the entire system." And I'll stand by this statement because BRILLIANT men and woman have been saying it for DECADES and only recently has allopathetic medicine embraced this idea although it continues to be stepped on for some queer reason. But in the initial stages of our debate you openly MOCKED ME for saying something so outlandish! HA! Yeah, "leaky gut and gut fermentation" are now called "intestinal permeability syndrome and dysbiosis"... What a joke this entire conversation has turned into, it went beyond my wildest dreams when you claimed there was no such a thing as a toxin but you guys had something called "TOXICANS"!!!! This entire interaction with you became so bizarre and twisted as it all unfolded, it became quite clear to us I had a fish gut hooked when you began editing your ass off! Has it ever dawned on you that everything your being taught is WRONG??? Your science is about twenty five to thirty years behind the real truth but it looks like things are finally changing.

Dude, I asked you if you were ready in YOUR own thread...

Are you ready? Just say yes... Or better yet, make your case in a separate thread don't try and highjack Claire's thread... Go ahead, make your case and then I want you to condemn my PubMed love bombs I've been sitting on since your Steve Novella that fat fella who pays for his association with medical Universities and Steve the "I wish I past the Pennsylvania psyche boards but I didn't so I became a Quack Buster" Barret. You have stuck your foot down your throat so deeply that that your toes are sticking out of your bum... Your podiatrist could double as your proctologist. You should have just went ahead and edited everything...

InvisibleMr. Anderson
 User Gallery

Re: DES... [Re: Emmanuel Goldstein]
    #16414099 - 06/21/12 12:18 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

No not mushrooms. I still play with those once and awhile but respectufully. What caused my damage was LSA, HBWR Seeds, I had an extremely terrible intense experience. Something in my throat did pop and something lower down in the center of my chest kinda kinda like west your sternum is located.

But yea usually the sex drive is impacted so greatly because hypoththyroidism causes depression and also the thyroid works very close together with the adrenals. I myself was unable to achieve orgasm for awhile or would have "shallow" orgasms or orgasm without ejaculating for quite sometime. I'm far to familiar with the symtpoms of hypothyroidism, and way to young to have to be dealing with it(mid 20's). I was actually unable to eat for quite some time and my sugar levels were just fine but I'd go into this strange kind of shock from eating. I had all the classic symptoms of forgetting shit constantly/confusion, fatiuge, inability to tolerate cold. It'd take forever to warm up, extreme dehydration for periods. It's like I went through cycles as my body just went through it but I went a long time without medical help do to no insurance and how the medical systems set up. I'm fine now tho finally thanks to my doctors.

I used to be kind of obsessed with the subject til I got straitened out but yea, there is a whole array of symptoms for hypothyroidism. It could just be depression if she liked to dabble with psychedelics but either way good luck:thumbup:

--------------------

Edited by Mr. Anderson (06/21/12 12:35 PM)

Anonymous #1

Hypothyroidism [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #16414716 - 06/21/12 01:56 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, I have had hypothyroidism since 2001 or 2.  You'll have a blood test, and if you have it, in the UK the drug that is prescribed is called Levothyroxine.

If you are only on 25mcg to start with (which is a very low dose), then, it might be worth holding off for a few months (if you can bear living with the cold and lethargy for a little longer) and trying some natural alternatives.  I work in a health food shop with a bunch of qualified natural health nutritionist types, and sometimes with the right foods the thyroid can heal itself.  Foods containing Iodine such as seaweeds are known to be helpful with thyroid function, its worth looking into.  As I say, only do this as an alternative if you are started on a very low dose, because this will mean your thyroid isnt too bad, if you are started imediately on 50 or 75 mcg, you could take some supplements in conjunction with the prescribed and with later tests lower the dose if possible.

InvisibleMr. Anderson
 User Gallery

Re: Hypothyroidism [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16414788 - 06/21/12 02:06 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Levothyroxine is generic for synthroid( a t4 only med), I take it. I was started immediately on 112 mcg but I see an endo. Some doctors may be hesitant to start on higher dosages. It's why I was reffered to a specialist.

But the thing is with eating foods like kelp and seaweed that contain iodine its basically the same thing as takig the synthroid (levothyroxine) generic. I'd actually preffer taking the pill because its more exact and its basically the same thing(iodine/iodide. It's really about semantics and how you wanna treat it. They've been treating thyroid conditions many different ways for a very long time.

--------------------

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#16424236 - 06/23/12 03:53 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:

Of course there are other aspects of the immune system, it's even in the quote you are trying to nail me on. Here: "Not in it's entirety of course but the real driver of the entire system." And I'll stand by this statement because BRILLIANT men and woman have been saying it for DECADES.

Have you even studied immunology?

Would you be able to talk about the different interleukins, clusters of differentiation, leukocytic growth factors, and acute phase proteins?

--------------------
"Shmokin' weed, Shmokin' wizz, doin' coke, drinkin' beers.  Drinkin' beers beers beers, rollin' fatties, smokin' blunts.  Who smokes tha blunts?  We smoke the blunts" - Jay and Silent Bob strike Back

Re: DES... [Re: LiquidSmoke]
    #16427198 - 06/23/12 07:52 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HTJ_iLLionZ said:
Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:

Of course there are other aspects of the immune system, it's even in the quote you are trying to nail me on. Here: "Not in it's entirety of course but the real driver of the entire system." And I'll stand by this statement because BRILLIANT men and woman have been saying it for DECADES.

Have you even studied immunology?

Would you be able to talk about the different interleukins, clusters of differentiation, leukocytic growth factors, and acute phase proteins?

Why are you highjacking other peoples threads? Weren't you warned about this? I know I was and I was told you were too. Of course I'm familiar with all of this, it goes into all of this and more in great detail in my MD's books and this is just a fascinating hobby for me, here it's your life we're talking about, this is exactly what makes this funny. You're acting as if these systems can't be disrupted by intestinal permeability syndrome caused by dysbiosis, these are allopath words not Integrative. Integratives called it Leaky Gut and Gut fermentation about 30 years ago. Laughable timeline! You and you education from the University of the Holy Trinity of Bugs Bunny of East Guadalupe or was that East Timor? Why should I bother answering any of your questions when you didn't look at anything we've posted or answered a single question of ours and you've deleted about half of what you put out there so far. These all get a swift kick in the teeth and it's all because of the abusive over prescription of antibiotics. Clowns are awesome! There's something wrong with you man, seriously.

Do you know where S.A.G.G.Y.B.A.L.L.S. are located? On your chin...

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#16427885 - 06/23/12 10:23 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:
Of course I'm familiar with all of this

So then which specific mechanisms of interleukin function and clusters of differentiation makes you think intestinal factors are the "primary driving force" of the immune system as opposed to bone marrow?  Or spleen?  Or Thymus?

--------------------

#16430496 - 06/24/12 11:57 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HTJ_iLLionZ said:
Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:
Of course I'm familiar with all of this

So then which specific mechanisms of interleukin function and clusters of differentiation makes you think intestinal factors are the "primary driving force" of the immune system as opposed to bone marrow?  Or spleen?  Or Thymus?

Exactly what is your malfunction man? Not that I have anything against it, but you personally? I think you smoke way too much weed. Just your own question demonstrates exactly how very little you know regarding even your own model. Jeez bro!~~~ Now stop trying to highjack a thread and reread your own book. Get some real schooling!

I understand you like french food and your going to be a plastic surgeon? french food  + plastic surgeon = a face lift expert...

We have something interesting occurring on PubMed man. They PULED EVERY SINGLE CONCLUSION FROM EVERY SINGLE SUBMITTED STUDY REGARDING LEAKY GUT! DURING THE PAST SEVERAL DAYS! I've been on the phone for a good portion of today over it discussing the nuts and bolts of how and why it happened and how to get them all put back up. This is EXTREMELY FUCKED UP AND CORRUPT AND DEMONSTRATES THE CORPORATE DECEPTION GOING ON! Somebody doesn't want the word to get out but I promise you they'll be solid answers by weeks end if even that long.

Do you realize how messed up corrupt this is? Yes, there are studies that don't always contain conclusions for some STRANGE reason but every single study on leaky gut and related illnesses ALL HAD MIND BLOWING CONCLUSIONS AND NOW THEY ARE GONE!

Reader, are you getting a feel for what we've been putting out there? WHY WERE CONCLUSIONS THAT WERE SOLIDLY SUPPORTING A THIRTY YEAR OLD BELIEF BASED ON SCIENCE REMOVED FROM A GOVERNMENT DATABASE ON MEDICINE DURING THAT PAST WEEK? Talk about things that make one go Hmmmm!!!

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#16430655 - 06/24/12 12:37 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

You seem to act knowledgeable about things until you get asked to actually demonstrate what you know down to the bare bones.  If you don't know the basics of certain topics in health and physiology, then you shouldn't be giving others health advice.

You should try reading a textbook or taking a class on immunology.

--------------------

Offlineclaraclairvoyant
well oiled machine
 User Gallery

#16430668 - 06/24/12 12:40 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Why don't you two just PM eachother, how about that?

--------------------

OfflineLiquidSmoke

Re: DES... [Re: claraclairvoyant]
    #16431501 - 06/24/12 03:30 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

When people try to act knowledgeable and give health advice to others, their competency should be thoroughly examined.  And if their incompetency is exposed, it should be open for everyone to see.

Numerous times Emanuel Goldstein has made claims of being an expert in various fields of health and medical sciences, yet when you take the time to question and examine his knowledge, it is quite minimal and disappointing.

--------------------

#16434250 - 06/25/12 03:34 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HTJ_iLLionZ said:
When people try to act knowledgeable and give health advice to others, their competency should be thoroughly examined.  And if their incompetency is exposed, it should be open for everyone to see.

Numerous times Emanuel Goldstein has made claims of being an expert in various fields of health and medical sciences, yet when you take the time to question and examine his knowledge, it is quite minimal and disappointing.

Like Claire said asshat, stop highjacking peoples threads. For the record I never said I as an expert you did. You're the expert! here! I'm a discriminating disseminator of truth after being healed, seeing others healed and reading a masters work on WHY WE WERE HEALED while 10's if not 100's of of millions died over past decades at the hands of allopathy. The thing here is I KNOW MORE ABOUT THE IMMUNE SYSTEM THEN YOU OBVIOUSLY EVER WILL. You're what is known as a choua, definitely...

YOU talk about NOT ANSWERING QUESTIONS? You haven't answered even the simplest of questions from any of us! YOU haven't read or watched a single thing WE'VE put out there! OR MAYBE YOU HAVE AND SAID TO YOURSELF "Self, how so I answer this question without admitting they're right? OR "Is this a trick question???"

YOU HAVE DELETED YOUR ASS OFF!!! THIS IS FUCKING CRAZY DEBATING YOU!!!

Your behavior was predictable from day one and you toss around medical terms as if we're all supposed to bow down to your quackery, your slick sophistry. Others here have seen it and rated you accordingly, I had absolutely no clue until I received private emails and now I know why naum stood up for you.

OUR IMMUNE SYSTEM

Chapter 1  The False Promise From the book: Oxygen and Aging

This is only one of the many reasons why JAMA praised my MD...

Journal of Integrative Medicine 1999;3:5-11  DARWIN, OXIDOSIS, DYSOXYGENOSIS, AND INTEGRATION: The Medicine of the New Century  Majid Ali, M.D.

This DVD below costs a stinking $15.00 yet is worth MILLIONS to an individual suffering at the hands of a group of allopathic CLOWNS! 5 DVD's for $39.95 with free shipping! Live outside of the US and can't have them shipped to you??? PM me and we'll work it out and I'll broker the deal and mail it to you personally and it will only cost you the cost of shipping it to you safely! My time will be YOUR TIME! Warning: I'd prefer to not cut corners on shipping methods...

IMMUNE DISORDERS DVD

I believe this is acting as Dr Ali's main website although scholarly information can be found on the other sites. This is one of several set up to disseminate the TRUTH regarding Modern medicine and how to heal yourself without relying on CLOWNS who THINK THEY KNOW THE TRUTH. He doesn't spend a dime on himself, all of the money made is poured back into foundations he and his wife set up to help others

You telling others I don't understand your model is laughable. The colon is the front line defense of our collective Immune systems and helps regulate it all and when the colon is compromised by antibiotics, poor quality foods in the form of processing and genetic engineering, environmental assault from TOXINS, NOT TOXICANS! among others all hell breaks lose! It's chilling that a website sponsored by the National Institute of Health would remove EVERY SINGLE CONCLUSION that researchers came to after culminating their work! ALL LINKING AUTO IMMUNE DYSFUNCTION TO THE COLON!!!

I asked you to buy volumes 10, 11 and 12 from his 15 volume set written for MD'S!!! at the very least. I mean you've spent more money and then some CHANGING YOUR NAME enough times to afford to purchase one volume AND THEN SOME `in e format. This is disgusting behavior and demonstrates what is going on on this website when YOU ARE ALLOWED TO CHANGE YOUR NAME MORE THEN ONCE! when the rest of us are limited to only one name change. SOMEONE HERE IS PROPPING YOU UP FOR SOME REASON AND THOSE OF US WHO CAN THINK CRITICALLY SEE THIS! I told you to sit down with an academic and have someone DEVELOP A PAIR OF BALLS! and challenge Dr Ali, He's looking for this type of open debate, this may go down in medical history if this Clown has credentials.

This is the LAST TIME I'm responding to you choua in Claire's thread, anyone who reads this from this point on will clearly know I don't fear your trash, I've wasted so much time on you when I could have spent that time helping others here, because that time spent here is extremely limited for now. I love this site and I love these people because this community are generally free spirits and critical thinkers and they see right through you!~~~ Like the moment I saw through you the very moment I read your response propping Novella and Barret, Novella the poser who PAYS FOR HOSPITAL AND MEDICAL SCHOOL AFFILIATION!!! Someone who tried to discredit "ALTERNATIVE" on THE Dr Oz show, of all people, by DISCREDITING ACUPUNCTURE AND CRYSTALS AS IF THIS IS ALL THAT REPRESENTED "ALTERNATIVE, NOT INTEGRATIVE OR FUNCTIONAL, ALTERNATIVE" WHAT A JOKE HE TURNED OUT TO BE! FUCKING ACUPUNCTURE HAS BEEN AROUND FOR THOUSANDS OF YEARS, YOU WOULD THINK THE CHINESE WOULD DROP A HEALING MODALITY AFTER THOUSANDS OF YEARS OF INEFFECTIVENESS! AND WE ALL KNOW THAT STEVE BARRET IS ONE OF THE MOST MORALLY BANKRUPT EARTHLINGS EVER TO WALK THE EARTH... He claims to have made less then $60,000 during the last two years yet is able to legally defend himself(using stall tactics) to the tune of well over a million dollars so far in a relatively short period of time! Talk about things that make one go Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

He must have a MONEY TREE!!!

It's over between you and I for now as far as I'm concerned until we find out why PubMed pulled the conclusions of all of the leaky gut studies... STUDIES THAT DIRECTLY LINKED ALL AUTOIMMUNE DISORDERS, LET ALONE OTHER HEALTH CRISIS'S PEOPLE STRUGGLE WITH TO THE COLON'S ECO SYSTEM...

Again, forgive me Claire but I couldn't let choua give others the wrong impression I'm incompetent while his/HER medicine kills about a quarter of a million people each year in hospital settings ALONE due to medical errors in this supposedly SAFE setting! "Sign this" they say! "Release your legal right to sue us if we kill you!" "We know what we're doing BUT! we're requiring you SIGN YOUR LIFE AWAY! It's just a formality!" "Now make it quick because I have a tee time with my pharmaceutical rep in an hour!" "Oppps! I didn't just say that!"

choua with a small "c" is gonna be a plastic surgeon! HA! A french food eater, well lets' hope that their Cholesterol isn't elevated now because we all KNOW that cholesterol is why everyone develops artery and heart disease!

Offlineclaraclairvoyant
well oiled machine
 User Gallery

#16435598 - 06/25/12 12:18 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

:facepalm:

--------------------

#16437786 - 06/25/12 08:34 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

claraclairvoyant said:
:facepalm:

So five days and five hours have passed since your original post, did they decide to do  the test?

Offlineclaraclairvoyant
well oiled machine
 User Gallery

#16438348 - 06/25/12 10:34 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

It's up to me if I want to get the test done or not, I do but I procrastinate about these things a lot. I'm going to try to do it by the end of this week though. If I do have it I see myself taking the pills for a while but getting off of them and fixing the problem through my diet. I really hate the thought of taking medication daily.

--------------------

#16544121 - 07/17/12 11:17 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

did you decide to have the test done? I'm just curious if you did and how it turned out.

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#16544690 - 07/17/12 01:30 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:

It's over between you and I for now as far as I'm concerned until we find out why PubMed pulled the conclusions of all of the leaky gut studies... STUDIES THAT DIRECTLY LINKED ALL AUTOIMMUNE DISORDERS, LET ALONE OTHER HEALTH CRISIS'S PEOPLE STRUGGLE WITH TO THE COLON'S ECO SYSTEM...

You shouldn't make up study results out of thin air like that.  It's not very ethical.

Neither is giving others health advice when you yourself lack basic health education.

--------------------

Offlineclaraclairvoyant
well oiled machine
 User Gallery

#16545923 - 07/17/12 05:25 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:
did you decide to have the test done? I'm just curious if you did and how it turned out.

yep had it done last tuesday, still waiting on the results. pretty eager to hear from the lab.

--------------------

#16546451 - 07/17/12 07:10 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Hopefully everything will be cool and it'll turn up nothing. Tuesday is plenty of time for these types of test results. I've got my fingers crossed that it's nothing.

#16546504 - 07/17/12 07:21 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LiquidSmoke said:
Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:

You shouldn't make up study results out of thin air like that.  It's not very ethical.

Neither is giving others health advice when you yourself lack basic health education.

Speaking of unethical? Mr pathetic and completely disingenuous. You knew the conclusions were there which is exactly why you didn't say "Yes, I'm ready". There was a significant sense of urgency to every single conclusion. You may have played some role in having all of the conclusions pulled for all I know, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to be honest but I can't take credit for this type of behavior from PubMed since many others have been directing others to all of the studies. I'll soon have complete access to PUBMED so I'll not only have access to the conclusions again but the actual studies themselves. Anyway many of the researchers who were contacted were more then willing to share their work anyway, it's easy to look them up and contact them. It turned out many of them were just as surprised as the rest of us that the conclusions were removed from the website. You're so weird and little, you're completely insignificant now...

Offlineclaraclairvoyant
well oiled machine
 User Gallery

#16546583 - 07/17/12 07:52 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

is it weird that i'm kind of hoping i do have it? simply because it would be an explanation for the weird things going on with my body, not to mention the chronic fatigue. whether or not i do i'm making an effort to be healthier.

--------------------

OfflineRonaldFuckingPaul
Our Dear Leader
Male User Gallery

Loc: Straight Outta Compton Flag
    #16546637 - 07/17/12 08:09 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

claraclairvoyant said:
is it weird that i'm kind of hoping i do have it? simply because it would be an explanation for the weird things going on with my body, not to mention the chronic fatigue. whether or not i do i'm making an effort to be healthier.

Nah.  Not weird at all.  It's good to know what is causing your symptoms.  But I'm wondering if it might be genetic for you?  Do any of your family members have thyroid problems?  Cause my dad has hypothyroidism just like me.

--------------------

#16546797 - 07/17/12 08:47 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

claraclairvoyant said:

Well there's nothing wrong with wanting an answer to what's going on with you but I'm hoping it's not the problem and just poor nutrition or something as equally easy to address. It's interesting that you mentioned chronic fatigue because years ago many doctors considered chronic fatigue a psychosomatic issue and sent every patient to a psychiatrist. I have a Utube video favored somewhere deep in my library where a woman was placed on all kinds of psychiatric drugs and eventually died living completely motionless in bed for months up until her death. Absolutely disgusting how completely incompetent her and many many others MD's were handling the condition. Sinful and completely reprehensible because every single thing I've read about it indicates these individuals KREB cycles were shot, completely disrupted. But we're all being told by an in the know future clown that the Kreb cycle is never disrupted in diseased states. That mitochondrial dysfunction never occurs. Weird dude this individual is. It just goes to demonstrate the level of incompetence in academia still.

If it isn't hypothyroidism I'm hoping it isn't chronic fatigue that but if it is that there are answers to the problem but you'll need to have an open mind and be willing to dig deep and look into every possibility because we're talking the difference between living vibrantly and living miserably. You're young Clara and you stated in the past that your sex drive is high but this was in relation to your partner. If your partners drive is non existent anything is better then non existent but this isn't anything completely positive. I'm going to look into my favorite video library and see if I can locate that video. It'll blow your mind how completely incompetent her MD's were. She suffered Clara, she suffered right up until the end. How any doctor could live with themselves is well beyond my comprehension. If it were my child who passed away like that after being put on psyche meds I assure you I'd sue their asses off and press to have their license to practice pulled from them. Let me look for it but in the meantime let's hope your situation is a simple fix.

OfflineCannashroom
Smoke two Joints
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
    #16552050 - 07/18/12 10:11 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Have you looked at how much iodine you're consuming?  Might want to eat more seaweed, fish, or take a supplement.

I also recommend this:http://www.greenpasture.org/public/Products/ButterCodLiverBlend/index.cfm

Eating lots of whole eggs is also good.

Cruciferous veggies can mess up your thyroid if consumed too much.

Iodine is key, and the cod liver oil should help also, also great for complexion.

--------------------
"A human being is part of the whole, called by us 'Universe'; a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest -- a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.

This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and affection for a few persons nearest us.

Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole nature in its beauty.

Nobody is able to achieve this completely but striving for such achievement is, in itself, a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security."

Albert Einstein

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#16556346 - 07/19/12 07:52 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Wow, relying on youtube anecdotes now?

Why not bother opening up a text book or taking a class?

--------------------

#16559051 - 07/20/12 09:12 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LiquidSmoke said:
Wow, relying on youtube anecdotes now?

Why not bother opening up a text book or taking a class?

Dude, why do you continue to try and high jack others threads? YOU ARE PATHETIC...

How do you learn in school? You read and you ask questions. Well I read and I ask questions, I ask questions all of the time. I asked so many questions Wednesday night it was beyond the pale and I received an answer to every question I had. And I'm at PeaCe knowing damn well I wasn't lied to or misled. I own and have read his encyclopaedia that was written specifically for physicians and my comprehension is stellar bro. I'd bet the ranch if your homes AC went down and you were sweating your fat ass off you'd go outside and have trouble determining what screws to remove to open it up let alone ringing it out, assuming you could ring it out. And we're talking residential equipment, I work on process refrigeration, you'll NEVER be able to wrap your head around the work I do yet I have a greater grasp on science, health and healing then it appears you ever will... EVER! So as Charlie says. "I'm Winning!" "Winning!"

In the early stages of our little mix it up you were claiming the liver couldn't be toxic which made it painfully clear to US you were completely unaware and I knew the entire time that a specific acid would be present if it was overburdened. You were COMPLETELY unaware of the acids that would be present if the KREB cycle was interrupted, you went so far as to say it couldn't be interrupted! This is basic biochem 101 stuff in reality. My daughter is studying medicine and she's well aware of all of this! Priceless! Tell my stoner, how many of your academics were written up on in JAMA? And for the record, I'm already up to case 19 in Gersons 50 cases and I've read about nothing but healing so far. This is exactly where all of this started between you and I, You and Barret and that funny fella named Novella, whom Dr Oz ripped to shreds on national TV/cable! And to think that I've actually extended you the courtesy and began reading the book on top of TONS of technical literature I'm required to read almost every gad damn day, thank you very much! Mr Disingenuous with a capital D! You NEVER made a single attempt to look at anything we all put out there. Or maybe you did and said, "Shit, what the hell do I do now??? I can't delete anything else because I'd end up deleting all of what I've put out there!" This is such a complete waste of my time interacting with you. I completely ignored MANY worthy threads of others in need who I could have interacted with in order to prevent the OP's from having to deal with this kind of crap. You didn't even have the decency to look at the Chris Shade video. He's a PhD in industrial hygiene who specializes in mercury and he made the decision to go clinical in order to help others. Well thank the great spirit is all I have to say! Thank you Chris Shade for all the hard work you've done digging deeeeeeeep!

A few of us were talking about you last night when I got home, not that you're important it's just that you're interesting. We wondering about you and your pasta dish and All of the other dishes before that. We were wondering how many pics you took before selecting just the right one. How many times did you add more cheese or adjust the lighting of the image and retake the photo because this is classic psychology and we KNOW you did it! :lol:

You are fascinating to the highest degree, you complain about the short falls in others within society and hate government control yet you seek complete control. The dichotomy of Mr post puller, deleter, hater of the weak in society yet you are going to make beautiful people even prettier one day! The vain serving the contemptuous vain... This is YOU man! Picture perfect YOU! I could NEVER imagine being friends with someone like you and now that I'm getting a good feel for the psychology here it's getting clear I could pick you out quickly. Like I've already said, your behavior fascinates me, I've known others like you and it makes my skin crawl to be around them. Maybe I'm wrong, it's definitely a possibility, but I honestly don't think so. Because your behavior is CLASSIC!

Grow the hell up man, wake up already! Why the hell did you giver me those 5 shrooms? We're still trying to figure that one out. Very very strange you are man, very strange...

You seem to impress some of the people here, you've got them duped which isn't surprising at all, it's the nature of what your type is capable of pulling off, it's why the world is what it is today. We may never be rid of you but as a society we will learn how to identify you in the future and prevent you from doing what you all do best. I actually logged on thinking about sending you a PM and discovered your crap posts to me and I said screw this, it isn't going to happen. You made some incredibly ridiculous comments regarding juicing. You said there was no merit in it and said it was an absolute waste of time. Have you ever seen a three or five hour glucose/insulin test profile? Do yo even KNOW what it is??? If you do, do you see any merit in it at all? Can you take the time and explain to all of us how it all happens so rapidly in the initial stages yet juicing is a waste and ineffective? The results are especially amazing in a patient who does in fact have issues. If you've actually seen ONE profile you'd have a clue what I'm putting out there but I seriously doubt you have any ideas what I'm even talking about. You know, my first test was interesting because I was a mess, a serious mess metabolically but all the asshat clowns I saw up to that point said all was cool! What was really interesting is that I asked the screener who processed my insurance if this test was normally done and she said "Ohhh, I see it often enough BUT ONLY ONE DOCTOR WRITES A SCRIPT FOR IT, but he does so very often!!!" When I told Dr Ali that in the follow up meeting he actually laughed and then apologized to me and said it really wasn't funny. He's right, it's not funny, it's sad and Thank the Great Spirit on behalf of the patients who are patients of that MD who performs that particular test. Not that this test is the all and all, it's just that it can turn up nothing to the untrained mind or everything (or at least close to everything) to a MASTER. How is it glucose passes from point A to B efficiently but all the other goodies found in food but now in liquid form don't? We would all like to know exactly how this is possible? How does that happen? How does all of the other remaining nutrients remain trapped in the colon yet Glucose effortlessly passes through the membrane? Critical minds want to know your answer poser. Poser post puller. Mr picture perfect pasta eater!

BEDAZZLE US! GO FOR IT!

Man, you suck and I can give two shits if I get banned , f**k it! I'm not here much any longer anyway due to head cases like YOU. I had them ban my old account in order for THEM to allow me to rely on this channel. I already noticed you replied to another thread I posted to before I actually responded to this one and I bet the ranch it's more of this deep thought you have. "Do you even read???" he asks... "Did you take a class???" DUH! Ice pick in the forehead DUH with you... You don't read, you suck the teachers ass for approval because this is what your type does best. You completely lack critical thinking skills, it's clear this is exactly what's at play here. And an academic who teaches you is either manipulated themselves and is only following the lesson plan spelled out or they know what they're putting out there is trash but they're very willing to deceive in the name of medical censorship and manipulation. Yes, I read, I read your shit on top of my shit but I relish my Doctors shit. It's fascinating to watch one of the greatest minds in pathology and medical research and it's science of healing in action, allowing him to do his thing. BEAUTIFULLY... EFFORTLESSLY... Tell me Mr post puller poser wanna be healer(Ohh I forgot! You're going to be a plastic surgeon!) Plastic surgeons cater to egos in general although some are awesome, like Doctors without borders for instance and their cleft lip/pallet movement but you will cater to the richly vain and famous. You already proved it in all of your posts in other forums. Some people buy it. There's an extremely puzzled bunch though. I mean you want to do away with Obama Care because you don't have a care in the world! You're silver spoon fed.

Just because others and I don't sit in a class and suck up to teacher doesn't mean we don't have access to stellar information stoner. Maybe one day I will be able to return to school but between my family, friends, my business and other interests and life in general it may not work out. But for the record I do respect you in the fact that you were able to remain focused in life and achieve, it's just too bad you've been deceived because it's all for naught as far as I'm concerned. Off to the next post of yours to see where this is all going. You bore me...

OfflineLiquidSmoke

#16560876 - 07/20/12 03:32 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:

Maybe one day I will be able to return to school.

You said in an earlier post that you were in school and "changed majors".

Now you're saying you're a dropout.

Someone's not being honest...

--------------------

#16562349 - 07/20/12 10:50 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

LiquidSmoke said:
Quote:

Emmanuel Goldstein said:

Maybe one day I will be able to return to school.

You said in an earlier post that you were in school and "changed majors".

Now you're saying you're a dropout.

Someone's not being honest...

I have a strong feeling I've struck a psychopathic nerve...

Offlineclaraclairvoyant
well oiled machine
 User Gallery

#16565571 - 07/21/12 09:06 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

well results are in and it came back normal :shrug: almost wishing they did a total blood count, wonder if i have anemia sometimes. i'm sounding kind of hypochondric but i know that something just isn't right. guess i'm going to try to better educate myself on nutrition and fix my low energy levels that way.

--------------------

OfflineGettinPsilly
Stranger
Female User Gallery

#16565741 - 07/21/12 09:47 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

For anyone taking Synthroid:  how does it interact with recreational drugs?  Stimulants in particular.  Would one even desire stimulants for fatigue while on Synthroid?

--------------------

Please don't take my sunshine away!

InvisibleHemispheres
    #16567324 - 07/22/12 09:54 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

claraclairvoyant said:
well results are in and it came back normal :shrug: almost wishing they did a total blood count, wonder if i have anemia sometimes. i'm sounding kind of hypochondric but i know that something just isn't right. guess i'm going to try to better educate myself on nutrition and fix my low energy levels that way.

i've been taught to just use basal temperatures exclusively to test thyroid function. blood tests are actually a less accurate indicator because they can come back normal in some cases when the thyroid actually isn't. you should take basal temps if you want to be certain because if your temps are low the thyroid IS underactive.

use a decent quality thermometer, shake it down before you even go to bed. as soon as you wake up don't move or do anything! just put the thermometer under an armpit. repeat this the next morning under the other armpit. the body is bilateral and the weakness could be on just one side.
97.8 - 98.2 = normal thyroid function
97.0 - 97.8 = low thyroid function
95's and 96's are chronically low!

however with the chronic fatigue and all it seems like you are low on neurotransmitters. this would be an adrenal gland weakness rather than thyroid. genetically there are serious adrenal issues in humans these days, and especially so in the younger generations. basically when the adrenals are down, you're down!

Offlineclaraclairvoyant
well oiled machine
 User Gallery

Re: DES... [Re: Hemispheres]
    #16567362 - 07/22/12 10:08 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

interesting, my temperature has always been lower than normal

--------------------

Invisiblethoughts
imagining.
Male User Gallery

Loc: here.
    #16571595 - 07/22/12 11:03 PM (11 years, 8 months ago)

Try eating coconut oil and raw apple cider vinegar.

--------------------
I need Jesus.

Anonymous #2

#16572219 - 07/23/12 02:03 AM (11 years, 8 months ago)

This might be of interest to you: http://www.ejuva.com/introduction.html

OfflineSynapse Trap
Eating God's Holy Cannabis Plant
 User Gallery

Re: DES... [Re: Mr. Anderson]
    #20810891 - 11/08/14 06:09 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Mr. Anderson said:
No not mushrooms. I still play with those once and awhile but respectufully. What caused my damage was LSA, HBWR Seeds, I had an extremely terrible intense experience. Something in my throat did pop and something lower down in the center of my chest kinda kinda like west your sternum is located.

But yea usually the sex drive is impacted so greatly because hypoththyroidism causes depression and also the thyroid works very close together with the adrenals. I myself was unable to achieve orgasm for awhile or would have "shallow" orgasms or orgasm without ejaculating for quite sometime. I'm far to familiar with the symtpoms of hypothyroidism, and way to young to have to be dealing with it(mid 20's). I was actually unable to eat for quite some time and my sugar levels were just fine but I'd go into this strange kind of shock from eating. I had all the classic symptoms of forgetting shit constantly/confusion, fatiuge, inability to tolerate cold. It'd take forever to warm up, extreme dehydration for periods. It's like I went through cycles as my body just went through it but I went a long time without medical help do to no insurance and how the medical systems set up. I'm fine now tho finally thanks to my doctors.

I used to be kind of obsessed with the subject til I got straitened out but yea, there is a whole array of symptoms for hypothyroidism. It could just be depression if she liked to dabble with psychedelics but either way good luck:thumbup:

Hold on man.. you are the only person ive heard say u had something in ur throat pop.. i had that happen to me in 2012 wen i was first diagnosed w/ hashimotos..

typing on my phone or else id type a book about my thyroid issue over the past couple years..
ps: will i have temp control probs on acid or shrooms? i tripped in 2012 just fine, but i dont know if i was on the synthroid yet or not..

sitting at my computer surfing the net, swallowed and heard/felt something crack, something shift (not painful) and then lost my voice instantly.. had laryngitis for two days i think.
They did a sonogram on it.. noted a small lump, checked it abt 60 days later, couldnt find it, they dismissed the previous scan..

but yeah no one could explain what cracked and the instant laryngitis
:shrug:

--------------------
Synapse Trap

:flyhigh:

OfflineDeckard_Cain
Mystic
Male User Gallery

Re: DES... [Re: Synapse Trap]
    #20815332 - 11/09/14 05:29 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

http://gapsdiet.com/The_Diet.html

try this diet for a couple months ... it is free... see how you feel

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate