Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous #1

I'm really at an emotional edge and could really use a listening ear
    #16408568 - 06/20/12 11:37 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

For months I've been contemplating suicide. But I wanted to be beat these suicidal feelings and though a few times I came close to OD I never followed through on it. Started making positive changes in my life moved, travelled, tried to spend more time with my family. But right now I feel like I'm at the edge and want to end it. I'm feeling pretty abandoned what few friends I had are mostly into their own thing and not really in my life. My family has been fractured since my parents got divorced. Tried therapy but never felt comfortable sharing my feelings. Damn I want to hang on but now it's become full-fledged obsession with suicide.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Streets Flag
Re: I'm really at an emotional edge and could really use a listening ear [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #16408652 - 06/20/12 11:57 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

This life is a one time ride.  Suicide helps noone and is cowardess.
Try a combo of Melatonin and Theanine.  Think of YOUR life and what you may discover, not those surrounding you.  Noone should be able to control your emotions other than you!
Read, discover, excersise.  You sound to be a young human.  There is alot more to life than what others have to offer you :wink:
Stay positive feel free to PM me, I have lost what most would consider "everything" in the last five years and I still smile.
BC

OfflineScarab74
Warminatrix
Female

Loc: Conchs & Coconuts, USA Flag
Re: I'm really at an emotional edge and could really use a listening ear [Re: Maharishi_2_U]
    #16408682 - 06/20/12 12:06 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Why are you so hopeless and sad?

Do you have any hobbies you enjoy?  Like cooking or reading?  Something simple and inexpensive to take your mind off your sadness and to distract you for a while.

I recently lost my job and was angry, cynical, sarcastic, and generally unpleasant to be around for a few weeks until I found a hobby to distract me.  I was able to clear my head, get focused, and just today I accepted an offer for a way better job than the one I left.

I guess my point is suicide is a very permanent solution to a very temporary problem. It's a one-time decision and even coming close to killing yourself can leave you very damaged physically and mentally if you do survive.

:hug:

--------------------
~Scarab74
We are such stuff as dreams are made of.
                W. Shakespeare - The Tempest

InvisibleLucid Dreaming
Enthusiast
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Mid South Flag
Re: I'm really at an emotional edge and could really use a listening ear [Re: Scarab74]
    #16408755 - 06/20/12 12:27 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I think a big fix for you would to become good with who you are. That even means excepting your flaws. The better you become with yourself the less you need any ones reassurance. Outlooks on life can change so quickly, but you have much more control over this than you may think. I took an ssri for 3 years through a hard time in my life and it really took the edge off so that I could deal with the underlying problem. That being excepting myself.

Other things that really help me are 30 min cardio workouts, eating correctly, and making use of social media so I don't go crazy. I'm a pretty shut in loner :smile:

--------------------

Any advice, or comments I make are merely opinions, past experiences or completely fabricated fictitious stories. I'm not a doctor, or professional. If you read something I post and use it as motivation or an excuse to commit an illegal act, your doing so at your own risk! Be safe, use common sense.

Offlinejamminshaman
I am the pope of dope
 User Gallery

Re: I'm really at an emotional edge and could really use a listening ear [Re: Scarab74]
    #16408769 - 06/20/12 12:32 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Hey man add me on AIM if you'd wanna talk

shocolaterain

Jump to top Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder