Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: vengeance [Re: Rhizohunter]
    #16382328 - 06/14/12 06:26 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

alcoholichunter said:
Fuckit, I give up.

The only advice I get on this situation is to give up on my girl. I may do it very soon because of the advice I seem to get from everyone.

I'm still gonna fuck this dude up for putting me and my girlfriend through all of it. The pussy was not given up IMO, but that seems to be what everyone thinks.

Maybe I'll just go bang a girl when I'm fucked up out of my mind and see what she says. It's not like it is that hard for me to do.

Either way, the guys sounds mostly innocent and she sounds extremely guilty. The extra details about how sex wasnt good and he called her names afterwards were her prejustifying how bad an experience it was so you didnt get mad at her. She put herself inito that situation, and it played out, and just ended up not being that good for her. But the guy just sounds like a guy who wanted to get laid. How many randoms have you picked up and fucked cause you were horny?

Do you think it would be justified if someone beat your fuck out of you for it? for completely irrational reasons? I mean it's just making you an awful prick, you're just venting to vent. Let it go man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineUzziel
O_o

#16382329 - 06/14/12 06:26 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

alcoholichunter said:
Fuckit, I give up.

The only advice I get on this situation is to give up on my girl. I may do it very soon because of the advice I seem to get from everyone.

I'm still gonna fuck this dude up for putting me and my girlfriend through all of it. The pussy was not given up IMO, but that seems to be what everyone thinks.

Maybe I'll just go bang a girl when I'm fucked up out of my mind and see what she says. It's not like it is that hard for me to do.

You think you're gonna be just fine after you stab a dude? You're either gonna kill him or severely hurt him and your ass is gonna be in jail, if you kill him, they'll find out somehow.... if you don't, he'll tell the police it was you, and you're DEFINITELY going to jail for AT LEAST a year or two

But whatever, if you want to be a dumbass, that is all you

OfflineUzziel
O_o

Re: vengeance [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #16382340 - 06/14/12 06:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Prisoner#1 said:
Quote:

alcoholichunter said:
Whether is was rape or just taking advantage of my girlfriend, I am out for blood.

she wanted it and she lied otherwise it never would have happened

She didn't want it and she is telling the truth, and that is why things happened like they did...

Could be either or.

Either way, it's obvious Pris is cynical because of his own experiences.

OfflineRhizohunter
myco-nerd
Male

Re: vengeance [Re: Azure Essence]
    #16382345 - 06/14/12 06:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I haven't ever tried to hook up with a girl who was with someone else.

Maybe I'm just the perfect guy to be with, or maybe the alcohol addiction has caused me to not give a fuck about looking for sex.

It's not like I haven't thought about fucking other girls on a daily basis, but I don't because I am with a girl who is smoking hot that I love.

OfflineRhizohunter
myco-nerd
Male

Re: vengeance [Re: Uzziel]
    #16382356 - 06/14/12 06:32 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Uzziel said:
Quote:

alcoholichunter said:
Fuckit, I give up.

You think you're gonna be just fine after you stab a dude? You're either gonna kill him or severely hurt him and your ass is gonna be in jail, if you kill him, they'll find out somehow.... if you don't, he'll tell the police it was you, and you're DEFINITELY going to jail for AT LEAST a year or two

But whatever, if you want to be a dumbass, that is all you

Nah, I'm gonna wear a mask. My thoughts were to just injure him incredibly originally. I waited because I figured I would be less pissed with time, but that hasn't happened. I still think about it everyday.

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

#16382360 - 06/14/12 06:33 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

alcoholichunter said:
I haven't ever tried to hook up with a girl who was with someone else.

Maybe I'm just the perfect guy to be with, or maybe the alcohol addiction has caused me to not give a fuck about looking for sex.

It's not like I haven't thought about fucking other girls on a daily basis, but I don't because I am with a girl who is smoking hot that I love.

You;re making the assumption every girl would share that information. You, and he, could have had sex with someone they assumed was single because no 'boyfriend' ever came up in conversation

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
    #16382368 - 06/14/12 06:35 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

alcoholichunter said:
Quote:

millzy said:
if she was actually raped, tell her to go to the cops and see what she does.

too late

Its not too late, shes got 5 years to lay charges

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: vengeance [Re: Rhizohunter] * 1
    #16382372 - 06/14/12 06:36 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

yeah, i don't really buy the whole "guy just out to get laid" stuff. if i'm single i'm not going after someone else's girl, and it's precisely because i don't want some dude i don't even know coming to kill me of the blue one day. ignorance is one thing but going after it when you know they're taken is playing with fire. are you really that hard up for pussy that you'd potentially risk your life over it? fucking losers.

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

OfflineAzure Essence
Male User Gallery

Re: vengeance [Re: millzy]
    #16382427 - 06/14/12 06:48 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

millzy said:
yeah, i don't really buy the whole "guy just out to get laid" stuff. if i'm single i'm not going after someone else's girl, and it's precisely because i don't want some dude i don't even know coming to kill me of the blue one day. ignorance is one thing but going after it when you know they're taken is playing with fire. are you really that hard up for pussy that you'd potentially risk your life over it? fucking losers.

No one is necessarily saying any guy is doing this, you were just assuming that all girls volunteer that info. They dont. Sometimes you fuck some strange, and dont find out til the next day she has a boyfriend or god forbid a husband

OfflineRhizohunter
myco-nerd
Male

#16382456 - 06/14/12 06:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

In this situation Azure...    he was a friend.

Whether or not it was rape or not doesn't mean I won't kick his ass in one way or another.

The whole HPV thing put me over the top cause I know my girlfriends papsmears had been normal up until then.

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#16382468 - 06/14/12 06:59 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Azure Essence said:
No one is necessarily saying any guy is doing this, you were just assuming that all girls volunteer that info. They dont. Sometimes you fuck some strange, and dont find out til the next day she has a boyfriend or god forbid a husband

well that's what i'm saying. being ignorant to that when you hook up is one thing, but doing it willfully is another.

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]