Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGoddess
Stranger
Does anyone else get an "Audio Guardian" Hallucination??
    #1633750 - 06/14/03 07:35 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Hey everyone. I've noticed a few times when I have tripped the strongest (usually about a 3) I get this auditory hallucination throughout nearly the whole trip. It's kinda weird it always sounds like someone whistling (like a kind of quick whistle), someone saying "come on" or "I gotta go" or something like that and footsteps and lots of other kinda weird other parts I can't explain. It's weird b/c it's really quick and all the parts of it kinda melt into each other. But the one hallucination will happen over and over in the back of my head. I noticed it the first time and then I got nearly the exact same thing the next time I tripped as strongly and positively. (I tripped really hard once and got into kinda a not fun tripping situation and I didn't get it then). I've explained it to myself @ the time as "humanity calling me back". So I was just seeing if anyone else has gotten this or heard of it and could enlighten me? Thanks

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblelongshot
title of what?

Loc: Farther North than you
Re: Does anyone else get an [Re: Goddess]
    #1633789 - 06/14/03 07:57 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

That was me. 
You left your jacket at my house.

Sorry I couldnt resist... :grin:
On dmt I get a hum like crazy in the back of my head, but I think most do.

InvisibleDreaMaTrix
Shaman I am

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Falling into place
Re: Does anyone else get an "Audio Guardian" Hallucination?? [Re: Goddess]
    #1634591 - 06/15/03 04:49 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------

"We are the one's we have been waiting for" - Hopi saying

OfflineBob_J
Spaced outRabbit

Loc: alberta canada
Re: Does anyone else get an [Re: DreaMaTrix]
    #1637451 - 06/16/03 01:18 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

when acid was around (3-4 years ago) and anytime i would take more than 2 hits i would get these "sports broadcasters" talking in my head. let me explain. i could never really understand what they were saying but there were 2 of them, 2 guys who had a bizarre sense of humour and would laugh at everything i did. it didnt scare me, and they were always pointing out everything i did, like sports annoucers do at hockey games, baseball, etc. "oh he's going for the carpet!", "nosedive ha ha ha", "he's completely lost it this time", etc...thats really all i can remember them saying...it was complete jibberish/nonsense and they would never shut up, and keep repeating weird shit that i was doing over and over again. even non important things like picking up a pen or looking at my hand....they would go into great detail about these things and comment on it. it got to the point where i was telling people "theres 2 guys in my head who wont shut up and there watching my every move", whenever i was tripping w/ friends. ive never heard them on mushrooms though, just LSD.

--------------------

"With insomnia your never really asleep, and your never really awake"

Edited by Bob_J (06/16/03 01:21 PM)

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
Re: Does anyone else get an [Re: Bob_J]
    #1637527 - 06/16/03 01:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I get auditory hallucinations whenever I look for them in any state of mind.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineGuerrilla0726
Bringer ofChange
Re: Does anyone else get an [Re: Strumpling]
    #4889666 - 11/03/05 04:36 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I haven't gotten an auditory hallucinations yet from mushies.

Invisiblemusher_420
Stranger

Re: Does anyone else get an [Re: Guerrilla0726]
    #4889712 - 11/03/05 04:43 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I'm almost sure that I have. But the trouble is its to hard to know if your actually hallucinating it or maybe you are actually hearing some radio or TV playing faintly or something. On my strongest trip ever I thought that I was going to die. I had come to a point of excepting death. I could here violins playing sad music. Very strange trip indeed. Didn't chew mushies for over a year after that. Fucked me up for a little while. I wasn't really sure what I wanted out of life any more. Depression also followed. But in time I started thinking clear again.

--------------------
My Humidifier Reservoir Expansion Tek

Must read links for beginners

Btw- You are not what you own!

OfflineGuerrilla0726
Bringer ofChange
Re: Does anyone else get an [Re: musher_420]
    #4889750 - 11/03/05 04:50 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i meant musical hallucinations in my last post. One time I kept hearing my cell phone ring, and one time i thuoght there was a dog behind the rock that i was sitting on.

The most memorable musical event is from when i was tokin one day in the woods, and as i walked, the leaves made a song. The way that my feet hit them in a certain pattern was crazy. I started laughing becuase it was so cool. One time I took a toothpaste box and everytime i banged one of it's 6 faces on on table it would play a different musical note, and it sounded like a song.

Offlineonetwo4
herbature
Male

Loc: Lake Tahoe
Re: Does anyone else get an [Re: Guerrilla0726]
    #4890464 - 11/03/05 07:13 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i have heard voices calling me or saying things to me while on shrooms a lot. usually hear footsteps or i think someone is running behind me or something.

--------------------

Offlineleery11
I Tell You What!

Re: Does anyone else get an [Re: onetwo4]
    #4890734 - 11/03/05 08:00 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

i think its just recurring thought forms that have some sort of symbolic meaning.... i discover them while on salvia... and during some good insight "meditation" (not meditation per se.... ) I managed to bring my herb high deep enough to a near salvia level as far as perception of mental content goes.

My idea is that there are these key recurring thoughts that run in your head far beneath the surface, and if you wade deep enough you start to experience them as thoughts... and then if you go deeper than that they turn into hallucinations, and if you follow them they take you into them into a sort of dream vision type thing.

--------------------
I am the MacDaddy of Heimlich County, I play it Straight Up Yo!

....I embrace my desire to feel the rhythm, to feel connected enough to step aside and weep like a widow, to feel inspired, to fathom the power, to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain, to swing on the spiral of our divinity and still be a human......
Om Namah Shivaya, I tell you What!

OfflineGwize
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Does anyone else get an [Re: leery11]
    #4890958 - 11/03/05 08:47 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Its all in ur head
As soon as my buddy mentioned sounds while we were tripping on shrooms I started hearing them.
Vice versa

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

Re: Does anyone else get an [Re: leery11]
    #4894386 - 11/04/05 03:24 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

yeah,
kinda like that.

--------------------
:confused: _ :brainfart:🧠  _ :finger:

InvisibleWormholeSurfer
Stranger
Re: Does anyone else get an [Re: redgreenvines]
    #4894478 - 11/04/05 03:48 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Last time I was on shrooms, I was lying on a picnic table, looking at the light-polluted full cloud cover, when it started transforming itself into a chinese dragon

and then the dragon talked to me... after a while, I told the dragon, wait, you re a figment of my imagination, arent you, and it laughed and disappeared in a fraction of a second, taking all the clouds with it!

Offlineguitarguymb
Your Mom'sDealer

Re: Does anyone else get an [Re: WormholeSurfer]
    #4894508 - 11/04/05 03:55 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

on higher doses of shrooms: 6 grams and up ive heard wind, airplanes birds, an other strange noises that usually have a symbolic meaning.

--------------------
eatn acid while listenin to mungo jerry's "In the summertime"....

OfflineGuerrilla0726
Bringer ofChange
Re: Does anyone else get an [Re: guitarguymb]
    #4895348 - 11/04/05 08:06 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

and if you wade deep enough you start to experience them as thoughts

Did you mean to say "feelings" there instead of "thoughts"? You kind of repeat yourself.
I believe that all of our thoughts are just a product of our feelings. All thoughts involve a feeling. Maybe your feelings are juts so magnified that they become more real (hallucinated). They are so real that they become physical too.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom