Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineUnifiedField
Pure Abstract Potentiality
 User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Breakthrough on Changa?
    #16375059 - 06/13/12 08:38 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Hey shroomerites :grin:

Has anyone managed to get a Dmt Breakthrough on one or more hits of the caapi leaf herbal blend Changa?

--------------------
“You have to take seriously the notion that understanding the universe is your responsibility, because the only understanding of the universe that will be useful to you is your own understanding.”  - Terence Mckenna

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinehookahhead
Planeteer
Male

Loc: The Middle of Penns Woods
Re: Breakthrough on Changa? [Re: UnifiedField]
    #16375094 - 06/13/12 08:57 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Not trying to be a dick here... but why do you think people make it?  Do you think people would go through the trouble of getting another plant and infusing the spice on to it if it was ineffective?  Changa is usually made as a 1:1 blend meaning you need .1 of the blend instead of .05 of the pure spice.  Maybe if you made it like 5:1 you would have difficulty getting enough spice in... but if you made it this far why would you go and do something stupid like that?

--------------------
"My worm farm"      "96 Gallon Worm Tote"        "Let Your Freak Flag Fly"    "Respect Your Roots"    "A KNEW IDEA"

"Nothing New"    "Willkommen im EthnoGarten"      "Don't Be a Backeberg"      "Mites and Mealy Bugs"      "The Heart and the Sun"

If someone doesn't want your LIGHT, shine it some where else.  Everyday there are people who LOVE, ACCEPT, and LOOK FORWARD to making CONTACT with you.  YOU are capable of GREAT THINGS even if you feel neglected or mistreated in OUR current SPACE.  Change your ways, change our WORLD, there is SAFTEY in NUMBERS.  Welcome to the PRESENT. ~ 144,000 Anonymous Voices

“Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one. [NOW]” - Jane Howard

OfflineJacksonMetaller
Stranger

Re: Breakthrough on Changa? [Re: hookahhead]
    #16375108 - 06/13/12 09:03 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

yeah, i didn't get the whole entity contact thing like DMT. it was a completely different experience. it was just the feeling that time had essentially stopped and my ego was completely dead and i was watching the most incredible visuals.

OfflineKILTRO
earching hard bro
Male

Loc: Melb,AUS Flag
    #16375220 - 06/13/12 10:00 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

IMO it feels like a different breakthrough to the crystal, you step into the dmt world but your not tottaly obliterated its more chill and less insane which is a good thing for me, i could still have a sense of my surroundings (and manage to walk around) at the same time as i was seeing beautiful entities morphing CEVs, insane fractal patterns, colours pouring out of fucking everything total, ego loss

i love changa

Offlinephaded
Wu Li

Re: Breakthrough on Changa? [Re: JacksonMetaller]
    #16375530 - 06/13/12 12:14 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

JacksonMetaller said:
yeah, i didn't get the whole entity contact thing like DMT. it was a completely different experience. it was just the feeling that time had essentially stopped and my ego was completely dead and i was watching the most incredible visuals.

This. Changa is really cool. I don't have any ayahuasca experience but I've heard Changa is more akin to an ayahuasca experience.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male

Loc: Samsara
    #16375684 - 06/13/12 01:04 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

UnifiedField said:

Has anyone managed to get a Dmt Breakthrough on one or more hits of the caapi leaf herbal blend Changa?

Absolutely possible.  If you want to REALLY push the envelope, add some harmala alkaloids extracted from B. caapi vine to the changa.  You'll need to use Everclear as a solvent, but it takes things to a new level.  How-to instructions can be found at the Nexus.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger
Re: Breakthrough on Changa? [Re: Nature Boy]
    #16376679 - 06/13/12 05:34 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Quote:

UnifiedField said:

Absolutely possible.  If you want to REALLY push the envelope, add some harmala alkaloids extracted from B. caapi vine to the changa.  You'll need to use Everclear as a solvent, but it takes things to a new level.  How-to instructions can be found at the Nexus.

N.B.

What if one were to already have the extracted alkaloids .. what would be a good ratio to use?

InvisibleChubbyPitbull
Delta 9
Male User Gallery

Loc: Stargazing
Re: Breakthrough on Changa? [Re: Kief Ledger]
    #16377233 - 06/13/12 07:50 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

1:1

--------------------

Disciple of Design and Love of Knowledge

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male

Re: Breakthrough on Changa? [Re: ChubbyPitbull]
    #16379558 - 06/14/12 05:56 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ChubbyPitbull said:
1:1

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!  The DMT can be 1:1 by mass to the leaf material, but do not use more than 100mg - 150 mg (MAX!) of the harmala alkaloids per gram of leaf material!!!  ChubbyPitbull got it all wrong.

N.B.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

InvisibleChubbyPitbull
Delta 9
Male User Gallery

#16379721 - 06/14/12 08:16 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

NatureBoy why so disdainful towards me?

I used 1:1 with 10x caapi + an additional 150mg leaf material and I like the blend.

Why no more than 150mg harmalas? Is it going to be harmful or something, or do you think it's overwhelming?

Maybe with extracted rue or 20x caapi I would used less, I agree.

OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger
    #16379796 - 06/14/12 08:59 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ChubbyPitbull said:
NatureBoy why so disdainful towards me?

I used 1:1 with 10x caapi + an additional 150mg leaf material and I like the blend.

Why no more than 150mg harmalas? Is it going to be harmful or something, or do you think it's overwhelming?

Maybe with extracted rue or 20x caapi I would used less, I agree.

Yes I was referring to pure freebase harmalas.    I would most definitely not put a whole gram in a gram of changa..it was mainly purchased for pharmayusca but I am thinking about a Changa experiment also

InvisibleChubbyPitbull
Delta 9
Male User Gallery

#16379829 - 06/14/12 09:12 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Ok yea.. I see.. Pre-purchased purified freebase hamalas, yes you wouldn't want to use more than you would normally take orally for pharma.

Then use like 150mg and 750-850mg caapi leaf I'd say + whatever other leaf material.

--------------------

Disciple of Design and Love of Knowledge

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male

#16382488 - 06/14/12 09:05 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Wasn't being disrespectful, just wanted to make sure the OP got his harmala alkaloid ratio correct before he made the changa and possibly wasted a bunch of material - or worse.

To recap:

1:1 ratio by mass of DMT to leaf material is :thumbup:
150mg of purified harmaline/harmie/THH per gram of leaf material is :thumbup:

My recent experience with 100mg of harmine/harmaline in my changa was :vibin:  :psychsplit:  :omg:  :pinkelephant:  :super:

Changa with harmala alkaloids lasts WAY longer than you might expect.  This morning I had to sit there comfortably in my PVC pool chair and wait it out while watching the pool pavers wiggle and swim, wave and melt for 25 minutes.  Didn't dare to try and stand up.  Can't imagine what 10X that concentration might have produced.

N.B.

--------------------

OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger
    #16384415 - 06/15/12 10:46 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Wasn't being disrespectful, just wanted to make sure the OP got his harmala alkaloid ratio correct before he made the changa and possibly wasted a bunch of material - or worse.

To recap:

1:1 ratio by mass of DMT to leaf material is :thumbup:
150mg of purified harmaline/harmie/THH per gram of leaf material is :thumbup:

My recent experience with 100mg of harmine/harmaline in my changa was :vibin:  :psychsplit:  :omg:  :pinkelephant:  :super:

Changa with harmala alkaloids lasts WAY longer than you might expect.  This morning I had to sit there comfortably in my PVC pool chair and wait it out while watching the pool pavers wiggle and swim, wave and melt for 25 minutes.  Didn't dare to try and stand up.  Can't imagine what 10X that concentration might have produced.

N.B.

Very interesting to say the least!

Did you simply place the harmine on top of the Changa or did you dissolve in alcohol and soak the leaf?
Was your Chang a already 1:1 before you added the extra alkaloids

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male

#16385938 - 06/15/12 04:56 PM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kief Ledger said:

Did you simply place the harmine on top of the Changa or did you dissolve in alcohol and soak the leaf?
Was your Chang a already 1:1 before you added the extra alkaloids

My friend's monkey told me he did the following:

1)  This particular batch of changa was made all at one go. The leaf material was carefully weighed out and placed in a half-pint glass jar.

2) Next into the jar was 1 gram of snow white n,n,-DMT from an A/B extraction.

3)  Final ingredient was 100mg of harmine/harmaline extracted from B. caapi vine.

4)  A minimal amount of Everclear - 95% ethanol by volume (i.e. 190 proof) was added - just enough to soak the leaf material and dissolve the dry powders.

5) The above was mixed thoroughly, and set aside to dry COMPLETELY under a fan.

Let me anticipate your questions:  NO, you cannot use acetone, isopropyl alcohol or naphtha.  The harmala alkaloids are poorly soluble in those.  You should NOT use methyl alcohol (HEET) under ANY circumstances.  Harmala alkaloids ARE soluble in methyl alcohol, but that shit is POISON in every respect.  Vapors included.  Stay away from that crap.

If you can't get Everclear where you live (I can't...I have a friend who picks it up for me when he travels), use the highest proof vodka you can get.  It will work FINE...it'll just have more water in it and take longer to dry.

N.B.

--------------------

OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger
    #16388150 - 06/16/12 01:28 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Be sure to thank your friends monkey for the recipe!

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male

#16388957 - 06/16/12 06:30 AM (7 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Kief Ledger said:
Be sure to thank your friends monkey for the recipe!

Gave him a ripe banana.  Consider him thanked!  :lol:

N.B.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Ayahuasca, Banisteriopsis Caapi

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience