Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Loc: the universe, the milky w...
Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: nixon]
    #16357052 - 06/09/12 04:38 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

nixon said:
Quote:

healing said:
Quote:

Nativenglish said:
Quote:

Relax2181 said:

Thanks for the first real answer. i heard calcium and magnesium supplements block the absorption of sodium fluoride. what do you think of this? i will detox with activated charcoal a day after the tea to get any sodium fluoride out of my body.

As I said, sodium fluoride is a salt. Salts will gravitate to water wherever it can be found. There is plenty of water at the cellular level in mammals and no amount of calcium or magnesium will keep the two apart. It's an urban myth. Flushing salts from your body is done by drinking copious amounts of distilled water while taking a diuretic.

Not all salts are water soluble.

All salts containing an alkali or an alkali earth metal in their structure are considered water soluble.

And? That doesn't change the fact that not all salts, "Gravitate to water."

--------------------
Open mind, open heart, open book.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRelax2181
Stranger

Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: healing]
    #16357103 - 06/09/12 04:53 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

thanks for the answers, and yes the nuclear plant in japan worry's me even more. i hope there will not be any earthquakes around it. i am going to injest it on monday when i go camping , i will make a thread of it.

InvisibleNativenglish
Novice
 User Gallery

#16357156 - 06/09/12 05:08 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

healing said:
Quote:

nixon said:
Quote:

healing said:
Quote:

Nativenglish said:

As I said, sodium fluoride is a salt. Salts will gravitate to water wherever it can be found. There is plenty of water at the cellular level in mammals and no amount of calcium or magnesium will keep the two apart. It's an urban myth. Flushing salts from your body is done by drinking copious amounts of distilled water while taking a diuretic.

All salts containing an alkali or an alkali earth metal in their structure are considered water soluble.

Sodium Fluoride does, and that's the only thing at issue here... So what's your point except to be argumentative?

--------------------
The government which governs least, governs best...

Offlinenixon
Funguy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Psych-ward Flag
    #16357231 - 06/09/12 05:26 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

healing said:
Quote:

Nativenglish said:
Quote:

Relax2181 said:

Well sodium fluoride does contain alkali metals, which means it is water soluble, you claiming not all salts are water soluble is completely irrelevant.

Edited by nixon (06/09/12 05:27 PM)

Offlines240779
Male Unread Journal User Gallery
Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: Relax2181]
    #16357278 - 06/09/12 05:34 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

It's not a concern, chances are you've ingested way more fluoride over the course of your life before you were aware of the stuff than what you might get from this bridgesii.

InvisibleRationalEgo
Principium Individuationis

Loc: Boston
Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: s240779]
    #16357394 - 06/09/12 06:03 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

My advice was sound and serious. Minty fresh breathe and white teeth is no joking matter.

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: nixon]
    #16357461 - 06/09/12 06:18 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

nixon said:
Quote:

healing said:
Quote:

Nativenglish said:
Quote:

Relax2181 said:

Well sodium fluoride does contain alkali metals, which means it is water soluble, you claiming not all salts are water soluble is completely irrelevant.

I know that.

--------------------

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: Nativenglish]
    #16357467 - 06/09/12 06:19 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nativenglish said:
Sodium Fluoride does, and that's the only thing at issue here... So what's your point except to be argumentative?

I'm just sharing a fact.

--------------------

OfflineSWIM Jr
SWIM SWAM

Loc: In The Pool Flag
Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: Relax2181]
    #16357659 - 06/09/12 07:08 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

:Awesketch:

There are areas of the county where tap and well water natural fluoride level is higher than EPA regulations. They do not need to fluorinate water. Your county may be one that has a high fluoride level.

:crazy2:

It also naturally occurs in foods.

You might want to avoid fruits and vegetables, and their juices forever, because plants are known to concentrate fluoride, some contain enough to be poisonous because of the fluoride.

It is God that is out to get you.

Calcium and magnesium precipitate fluoride into very insoluble and significantly less toxic solids.

--------------------
I am mighty tighty whitey, and I am smuggling grapes.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: SWIM Jr]
    #16357753 - 06/09/12 07:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

mix some Borax into the water.  Google Borax and flouride.

your welcome :smile:

btw I read an article not too long ago that said the highest levels of flouride were found in Iceburg Lettuce. Much higher than anything else.

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: cpw1971]
    #16358032 - 06/09/12 08:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Great thread.
Quote:

Calcium and magnesium precipitate fluoride into very insoluble and significantly less toxic solids.

Do I need both or just one?  Just sprinkle an excess calcium powder into the water and stir; then decant away from the insoluble, weakened toxins?

Thanks CPW; I had heard of that but had sort of the same reaction as this fellows:
Quote:

To detox fluoride, Earth Clinic recommends drinking a liter of water with a pinch of added borax a few times a week.  Forum participants reported strong detox reactions and the clearing of fluoride-related symptoms.  I was skeptical of the borax remedy.  I did not know if it was safe to consume a substance I currently used to clean my toilet.  Instead of resorting to borax, I decided to see what would happen if I increased the amount of boron in my diet.

The list of common foods that are rich in boron includes grapes, raisins, pears, nuts, peas, and beans.

I shudder when I see water made specifically for children; advertising "fluoride added!".  Thanks Nestle!

Quote:

...in 1941 when cylinders of Zyklon B, the deadly cyanide-based extermination gas made by I.G. Farben, were lethally unvalved on inmates of Auschwitz Bitterfeld, Walfen, Hoescht, Agfa, Ludwigshafen and Buchenwald, there were more than substantial links between huge American technology and German manufacturers.

Two questions must be asked here: (a) Was I.G. Farben associated with the formulation of Sarin and/or Soman, the German-developed fluorinated nerve gases that made Zyklon B little more than an underarm deodorant by comparison?; and (b) What of I.G. Farben today?

The answer to (a) is an unequivocal yes! As for (b), I.G. Farben signed cartel agreements with such companies as Imperial Chemical Industries(ICI), Borden, Carnation, General Mills, M.W. Kellogg Co., Nestle and Pet Milk, and I.G. Farben either owns outright, has had a substantial interest in or has had other cartel agreements with Owl Drug, Parke-Davis and Co., Bayer and Co., Whitehall Laboratories, Chef-Boy-Ar-Dee Foods, Bristol Meyers and Squibb and Sons. the list goes on and on and on and includes Proctor and Gamble who 'domesticated' the word "fluoride" with official encouragement in 1958, being the originators of the infamous "Crest" fluoridated toothpaste campaign.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/fluoridation.htm

Another fun fact: Sodium Fluoride was first added to a city water supply by Hitler; supplying his Prison Ghettos with all the Fluoride they needed to be docile.

It also has a huge affinity for the Pineal gland; to which it clings to and calcifies.

Luckily the earth provides many ways to detox.

Blessings.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (06/09/12 08:35 PM)

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: flickedbic]
    #16358223 - 06/09/12 09:03 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

flickedbic said:
It also has a huge affinity for the Pineal gland; to which it clings to and calcifies.

Do you have a source on that?

--------------------

Invisiblejellyfish

Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: flickedbic]
    #16358317 - 06/09/12 09:17 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

That pineal gland stuff is complete horseshit. The bottom line is there are places (like someone already mentioned) where the water naturally contains fluoride. There's nothing wrong with the people or their pineal glands. Fluoride only becomes dangerous at certain concentrations. Chances are those cacti would have had fluoride in them naturally to begin with. It's not going to hurt you at all. Not every city has fluoride in their water and I don't see any difference between people from different regions especially not being "docile" or any other crap.

Offlinehealing
Strangest
Female

Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: jellyfish]
    #16359488 - 06/10/12 03:05 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

jellyfish said:
Not every city has fluoride in their water and I don't see any difference between people from different regions especially not being "docile" or any other crap.

That would require scientific testing. So I have to ask you the same question:  Do you have a source on that?

--------------------

Invisiblejellyfish

#16360276 - 06/10/12 10:02 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

No I don't have a source where they've evaluated people who drink fluoride and who don't. But if it's as bad as some people claim shouldn't there be obvious differences in behaviour between people who have "calcified" pineal glands and those who don't? I live in a province where we have fluoride in our water. The neighbouring province does not. There is no easily discernible difference and yea, I'd like to see a study too. But studies have already been done on how much fluoride is too much fluoride, and I have very strong doubts as to a piece of cacti sequestering too much fluoride.

InvisibleFeeling_of_Sound
Psychedelic Theorist
Male

Loc: Infinite Possibilities
Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: jellyfish]
    #16360382 - 06/10/12 10:28 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Boiling does increase the concentration of F because as the water evaporates out, the ratio of F to H2O increases in favor of the F.

I live in illinois, the state with the highest (or was it second highest) levels of fluoridation in the country. Luckily I bought a badass water filter 6 months ago that is gravity fed and filters out all the bullshit such as F, Cl, pesticides, and pharmaceutical wastes that get left in it. (bigberkeywaterfilters.com)

you wouldnt believe the difference once you stop taking as much fluoride in. What F does, among many other things, is it calcifies (makes harder) soft tissues such as joints, and it decreases the density of your bone mass making them weak and brittle. It also sterilizes you. But the main concern is what it does to the brain. The pineal gland is the only part of the brain that is not protected by the blood-brain barrier.

We know this gland as the one that secretes natual DMT which scientists speculate plays a great role in our creativity and dreams. Well since this gland is also a soft tissue, F calcifies it rendering it much less effective than it is in its unadulterated state. People with calcified pineals are much less emotionally responsive in general. The Nazi actually fluoridated the water of the concentration camps for this reason on record.

I feel like psychedelics help uncalcify this gland but I have no proof of that.

personally I feel as though we are living in a country full of zombies. I, myself, felt like I was debrainwashed the first time I took psychedelics. I think of of the main tools for brainwashing the masses, besides limitless propaganda, is fluoride. Hell the fact that psychedelics are illegal just goes show how much our gov wants to keep something from us. We as people are more closely related to mushrooms than we are to plants. We were meant to eat them, but as the 60's illustrated, it's hard to control and deceive people who are awake and conscious. It's hard to be corrupt and have endless wars when people pay attention to the details.

--------------------
"Once expanded to the dimensions of a larger idea,
[the mind] never returns to its original size."

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

"Consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

[quote] underfliptown said:
Adaptation to a sick society is no measure of mental health. [/quote]

Psychedelic Theorist
Male

Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: Feeling_of_Sound]
    #16360388 - 06/10/12 10:31 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I should have read the whole thread before reposting a lot of that. opps!

--------------------

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

Psychedelic Theorist
Male

Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: Feeling_of_Sound]
    #16360478 - 06/10/12 10:53 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

For all the skeptics out there. here is the best source which compiles all the studies and other sources about the topic.
http://www.fluoridealert.org/fluoride-dangers/health/index.aspx

Fuoride used to be very expensive to get rid of. I was a by product of the phosphorous (used in soda and pesticides) mining industry. Eventually the lobbiests pulled some strings and got the government to actually pay them for their fluoride to add to the water. The government released some bullshit studies saying it helps keeps dental health in check (which was later contested by many other independent university studies). Although even if that is true, by polluting the entire public water supply with it, the government is effectively medicating the entire population without consent which is a monumental issue in itself as far as personal rights and freedoms. It is one thing to add it to toothpaste which the consumer elects to use or not use, it's another to add it to the water. Besides, F is only effective for dental health as a topical application. So ingesting it does nothing for teeth but devastates the rest of the body as shown in dozens of studies documented at the above link.

If you go back far enough in history, you'll see that the americans and British actually helped hitler when we was in power (george Bushes grandfather, Prescott Bush, actually did tons of business with Hitler selling him millions of dollars worth of oil which had a unique oil derivative in it that all of the planes, tanks, and automobiles needed to operate. no business, no mobility for hitler, at least for a little bit anyway.) Anyway many of the richest people in the world, most of the people who pay for most of the political campaigns of most of the political leaders of the United States, Britain, and quite a few other of the top first world countries, all subscribe to a eugenic ideology which has population control as its hallmark.

Basically, as Hitler was running all these tests, all the leaders were talking just as they do today. From hitler's reign, we learned a lot about the effects of fluoride and how it is effective in as little as 5 ppm (parts per million)!

I can go on talking about it forever. But the government knows what fluoride does, that's why they use it. In California a few years ago, the people actually came together and legislated that it be removed from the states water supply. The Fed gov came back over their heads and put it back in. This is a huge issue across the country and I implore everyone to do a little research on it.

--------------------

-Oliver Wendell Holmes

OfflineZardos
Stranger

Loc: Flag
Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: Relax2181] * 1
    #16360813 - 06/10/12 12:06 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Jesus christ just eat the cactus!
:facepalm3:

There is no way to be certain of what is in something unless you test everything you eat and drink

--------------------
December 1960:
"They took the drug one evening at Leary's house and had a profound experience, during which Ginsburg prophetically realized that it was a time to start "a peace and love movement". He then ran naked around the house, attempted to get Kruschev and Kennedy on the telephone and announced to the operator that he was God."

Edited by Zardos (06/10/12 12:07 PM)

InvisibleNativenglish
Novice
 User Gallery

Re: is there Fluoride in Bridgesii Cactus? [Re: Feeling_of_Sound] * 1
    #16360875 - 06/10/12 12:22 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

This thread should be moved to "Conspiracies and Cover-ups" forum. It's digressed to the point that it no longer has any relevance here...

--------------------
The government which governs least, governs best...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract