Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleMr. Anderson
πριν από το χρόνο κάποιου
 User Gallery

Loc: Torn between the roots of...
Re: FIRST GROW HARVEST PICS (TC strain) [Re: nexxone]
    #16339075 - 06/06/12 12:08 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Cubes a cube but from what I've experienced Puerto ricans colonized super fast with nice thick myc but wasn't a very prolific fruiter. The fruits were small. Not very good experience with it.

As for the equadors they colonized pretty decent and are nice shrooms, fruited well. Potency seemed alright. Id go with the equadors.

But with multi spores its always a gamble.

--------------------

Disclaimer: All posts are completely fictional and or for educational purposes only.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
Re: FIRST GROW HARVEST PICS (TC strain) [Re: Mr. Anderson]
    #16339108 - 06/06/12 12:18 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Make sure you look into how to take prints and syringe making (as you can resterilize your used syringes and make new ones from prints) so you can be self-suffcient. Good job man, you got a nice harvest there. Make sure to tell us how they are :awesomenod:

Offlinenexxone
HAWK NATION
Male User Gallery

Loc: WA
Re: FIRST GROW HARVEST PICS (TC strain) [Re: The Influence]
    #16339145 - 06/06/12 12:30 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

yeah for sure, im prolly taking a print off the second flush or one of the other 2 cakes cuz i dont have the old srynge and need to get some new ones
i actually read something about someone saying to take print in a sterile jar with a hole in the lid and add water and shake up well anbd now u have a spore resivoir, sterile water of corse and tape over the hole

i thought that was pretty interesting so im prolly gonna be trying that out

i also wanted to look into going on a pick and maybe trying to get some outdoor cyans or libs or blue rings

--------------------
HAWK NATION

Offlinechokeonapancake
JEDI
 User Gallery

#16339221 - 06/06/12 12:57 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

:bashful:

--------------------
BRING OUT THE GIMP

Offlinereinfect
Stranger

#16339276 - 06/06/12 01:31 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

nexxone said:
thx, yeah it was only 60 grams wet, i didnt have anything els to put on the scizzy other then that piece of carbaord plus i think that scale caps at a 100g lol,

You need Scale School, bro. Nice flush though:grin:

Invisibledeucedbi9
Stranger

Loc: UK
    #16339308 - 06/06/12 01:45 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Hey OP. I'm marketing this new diet, it's called 'the keep one foot on the floor while weighing yourself diet', as your a shroomery member I'll give you a 50% discount, only $10.

:grin:

Quote:

nexxone said:
...take print in a sterile jar with a hole in the lid

You talking about something like this> Link

--------------------
whether low pressure sucks or high pressure blows...
it's a bugger to cycle in.

even though I'm feeling good
Something tells me I'd better activate my prayer capsule

Offlinenexxone
HAWK NATION
Male User Gallery

Re: FIRST GROW HARVEST PICS (TC strain) [Re: deucedbi9]
    #16340628 - 06/06/12 10:59 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

i know how to use a scale its only 60 grams, just cuz YOU think it looks like more then 60 doesnt mean im retarded and cant wiegh anything out cuz i mean ur just looking a picture with little or no to-scale things to compare it with
thx for all the feed back tho my friend is like leaving the cakes dunked for longer then 24 hours.... prolly gonna be more liek 36 hours so hopefully he doesnt fuck everythhing up somehow

--------------------
HAWK NATION

OfflineCoupsDeGrace
PsychoMyco
Male

Loc: Appalachia
    #16340697 - 06/06/12 11:18 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Hey OP, congratulations on your first harvest!  Just harvested my own pftek grow a few days ago with a little less yield ( of B+) and I even dunked and rolled for the first flush!  Second flush has been dunked for ~24 hr and is back in the FC for round 2.

Also, I created my own syringe using this tek ( http://www.shroomery.org/9210/MultiSyncs-lazy-bastard-print-syringe-guide ).It was VERY simple, and I got a great print. I could definitely see the spores in my syringe, but can't say the outcome of it yet because I haven't inoc'd any more jars, but I will in a week.  I'll post the results!

Good luck to you!

Edit:  OP - I don't think anyone is trying to offend your scale reading skills, I just think they are trying to point out that a lot of the shrooms are hanging off the edge of the scale and aren't actually on the scale being weighed, that could influence your value.

--------------------
:mushroom2: Juan with the shroom :mushroom2:

Edited by CoupsDeGrace (06/06/12 11:21 AM)

OfflineZulu The Most High
Soul Adventurer

Loc: Colorado
    #16340715 - 06/06/12 11:23 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

i know how to use a scale its only 60 grams, just cuz YOU think it looks like more then 60 doesnt mean im retarded and cant wiegh anything out cuz i mean ur just looking a picture with little or no to-scale things to compare it with

hahaha bro calm down, we're just trying to help you out

there is no way all those mushrooms come out to only 6 grams dry.  think about that. 6 grams? not even 2 eigths? lol

I would even go as far as to say you have about a half ounce there.

next time, try the cup method

peace

--------------------
[

OfflineMushroomlover420
Here we go again
 User Gallery

Loc: The attic Flag
Re: FIRST GROW HARVEST PICS (TC strain) [Re: Zulu The Most High]
    #16340843 - 06/06/12 12:10 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

:wooawesome: LOOKIN FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------

Offlineuman603
Dome

Re: FIRST GROW HARVEST PICS (TC strain) [Re: Mushroomlover420]
    #16341057 - 06/06/12 01:05 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

If you trust your abilities to use a scale be a man and eat half of those at once. The trip should only be about a 3 gram trip right? :wink:

--------------------
Nothing I post is an accurate depiction of my real life. Everything is made up.

Offlinenexxone
HAWK NATION
Male User Gallery

Re: FIRST GROW HARVEST PICS (TC strain) [Re: uman603]
    #16345645 - 06/07/12 10:46 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

yeah i know everyone is just lookin out but it only turned out to be 9.5 grams dry, and there was actaully like 3 or 4 shrooms that were not on the scale they didnt get weighed

im curious to know if i will get more then that off the second flush because im actually dunking them even tho my friend left them in for like 36 hours lol do u think they will be okay? the cakes were also HEAVILY bruised lol like almost the entire cakes were blueish lol

coupedegrace im very interested to see how ur grows all went
im pretty excited cuz i thnk i did fairly well for a frist grow lol
i also only fruited 5 cakes out of 7 and those other 2 have been still colonizing... i actaully think one of them has a pin thing while its colonizing so im gonan prolly need to fruit those asap lol

but dont worry all those shrooms were accounted for on the scale im just a master at make shift trays and stacking stuff lol

im actually not even sure if i want to keep the TC strain lol ive researched it and it doesnt seem very good, like no one actually knows where it came from or what it is cuz they discorverer is a lyier or somthing lol

i think i heard its half cubensis and half azerscene but im pretty sure we all know thats impossible lol

im actaully really excited to try doing the EQ's, but the srynge i have of them looks different then all the other ones, like in the watter it looks kinda fuzzyish and i mean maybe they can just be spores, but idk cuz it just looks different, on that note tho the fuzzyness stuff has not changed at all in size or anything so im thinking maybe they could just be spores

but anyways, i heard EQ's are heavy with visuals can anyone confirm or deny that? or are all strains of cubensis identicle for the most part

--------------------
HAWK NATION

Edited by nexxone (06/07/12 10:48 AM)

OfflineCoupsDeGrace
PsychoMyco
Male

Loc: Appalachia
    #16348932 - 06/07/12 09:43 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

OP - Your's seems to be going well, especially compared to a lot of others that have tried.  Be very careful when birthing, dunking, rolling, and placing the cake with the pin in the FC.  If you keep it attached, it will surely give you a mushroom ready for harvest 4-5 after being put in the FC!

Also, in regards to yield of first and second flushes; I've read that the first flush is supposed to yield the most, but I have double to triple the amount of pins after my cakes were dunked for the second flush.  Definitely interested to compare the yield between the first and second flushes.

Good luck!

--------------------
:mushroom2: Juan with the shroom :mushroom2:

OfflineOH1Ogrown
Student
Male User Gallery

Loc: Treasure Coast
    #16349053 - 06/07/12 10:00 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

nexxone said:

im actually not even sure if i want to keep the TC strain lol ive researched it and it doesnt seem very good, like no one actually knows where it came from or what it is cuz they discorverer is a lyier or somthing lol

i think i heard its half cubensis and half azerscene but im pretty sure we all know thats impossible lol

That's b+ you're thinking of. And yeah, that's probably a lie. I've noticed too that TC aren't grown much.

im actaully really excited to try doing the EQ's, but the srynge i have of them looks different then all the other ones, like in the watter it looks kinda fuzzyish and i mean maybe they can just be spores, but idk cuz it just looks different, on that note tho the fuzzyness stuff has not changed at all in size or anything so im thinking maybe they could just be spores

I got my Ecuador from Sporeworks, if you follow my grow log in my signature I'll let you know how they turn out.
They colonized my WBS pretty fast, and I spawned to horse manure/vermiculite in a mono today. :-)

Congrats on a decent first flush. Hoping you get even more from your second.

but anyways, i heard EQ's are heavy with visuals can anyone confirm or deny that? or are all strains of cubensis identicle for the most part

--------------------

OfflineZulu The Most High
Soul Adventurer

Loc: Colorado
Re: FIRST GROW HARVEST PICS (TC strain) [Re: OH1Ogrown]
    #16349262 - 06/07/12 10:37 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I just got done growing Eq's. I wouldnt say they are "heavy" on visuals but I was certainly not disappointed

--------------------
[

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract