Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBest
Fishbulb
 User Gallery

Loc: Summer of Love
25i-NBOMe: Redosing/Cross Tolerance Concerns
    #16268043 - 05/22/12 02:06 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I've been fortunate enough to obtain a small amount of 25i, and after sampling approximately 500 micrograms consider it to have potential. This summer I have some festivals coming up and can't find much information on the subject...

Can you take 25i two days in a row? Obviously there is going to be a tolerance, but if you doubled the dose perhaps? I'd prefer LSD but it's completely unavailable and I don't feel like getting burned buying it off some douchebag.

Really my goal is to trip two nights in a row and take molly the third night. I like to party hard once or twice a year what can I say? I'm not sure how to accomplish this effectively with the following at my disposal...

4-AcO-DMT
4-HO-MET
25i-NBOMe
2C-P
Mescaline Acetate

Info on cross tolerance with these chemicals isn't exactly easy to find. I'm also a bit concerned that if I'd take the mescaline or 2C-P in the days prior it may weaken my roll. I have the same concern about the 25i to a lesser extent. Ideally I'd like to have two nights of 25i or one night of 25i and one of 4-AcO-DMT or 4-HO-MET but am not sure if this is feasible.

Any input?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineReAlItY42IllUsIoN
Stranger

Re: 25i-NBOMe: Redosing/Cross Tolerance Concerns [Re: Best]
    #16330830 - 06/04/12 10:58 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I also have the same exact question regarding the 25i. I can say though last week at summercamp I baisically did exactly what u plan just a bit different. Friday I took 2c-e and mxe, I redosed via insuffilation numerous times so exact dosing is impossible to determine but I estimate I consumed a total of around 30 mg 2c-e nasally.Saturday I took 3 drops of lsd and still tripped VERy hard despite using 2c-e the day prior. On Sunday I took 40 mg total of 4-aco-dmt and 300 mg of mdea that I tested myself with a Marquis. The aces definatly wasn't as strong as it should of been, it felt as if I had taken about 20 mg. The mdea on the other hand still hit me VERY hard, I was rolling balls but in a floored and stoned way of that makes any sense. So I speculate MDMA taken the last day would work the same way for your scenario. I hope this helps you out and if anyone has any info regarding the 25i tolerance please share as i don't have time to field test that issue before electric forest :smile:

OfflineBest
Fishbulb
 User Gallery

Loc: Summer of Love
Re: 25i-NBOMe: Redosing/Cross Tolerance Concerns [Re: ReAlItY42IllUsIoN]
    #16330906 - 06/04/12 11:17 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the input to consider. Think I'm actually going to not do any 2C-P, just a bit too draining for a hot summer festy. Here's my plan still in the works...

Night 1: Approx 20-25mg 4-AcO-DMT
Night 2: Approx 15mg 4-AcO-DMT + Approx 15mg 4-HO-MET + 500 mics 25I
Night 3: Molly approx 200mg with one 100mg redose at the peak

I think this should work. Not sure if I'm overshooting the second day or not, might be underdosing too. Might start low and redose at around the hour mark if deemed necessary.

OfflineThe_Aviator
High Flyer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gamehendge
Re: 25i-NBOMe: Redosing/Cross Tolerance Concerns [Re: Best]
    #16331101 - 06/04/12 12:11 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

That seems pretty good. I am fairly certain that 25i does have a cross tolerance but it should be fairly minimal. I took 25i only two days after the first time I took it (with a similar dose) and the trip seemed on the same level as the first one. But then I took it again a week later and the visual effects were lessened.

25i is great for concerts and festivals by the way. I have done it at two concerts, Umphrey's McGee and Shpongle/EOTO. Both times were awesome.

--------------------

Sartre on conciousness: "a being such that in its being, its being is in question in so far as this being implies a being other than itself."
Being and Nothingness
Easy no-nausea hbwr tek
Phish videos and discussion!

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

Re: 25i-NBOMe: Redosing/Cross Tolerance Concerns [Re: The_Aviator]
    #16331289 - 06/04/12 01:10 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I've never had 2ci-NBOMe, but I have had 2cd-NBOMe. The only thing I can say on this topic is that for some reason, it had virtually no effect on me. I ate one tab, as recommended, and felt virtually bugger all. Next time I tried 3 tabs, felt something but it was disappointing. The last time I thought 'fuck it' and ate the remaining 6 tabs in one go. Got a mild trip that lasted for about 5 hours.

Weird, because it came from a reliable source.

OfflineTrippinTriple9
Stranger
Re: 25i-NBOMe: Redosing/Cross Tolerance Concerns [Re: mrjynxx]
    #17192194 - 11/09/12 06:41 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Did you hold it under your tongue or between you're cheek and lip?  The nbome series isn't orally active, it has to be dosed intranasally or if on blotter has to be held in the mouth for an hour without swallowing, sublingual or buccal. You probably felt little to no effect because you swallowed too soon.  Be careful. 500ug is a fairly potent dose if taken right. 1mg or more is a powerful psychedelic experience =)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Left Coast Kratom Shop: Kratom Powder For Sale