Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenixon
Funguy
Male User Gallery

Loc: Psych-ward Flag
Question regarding San Pedro/Mescaline
    #16312291 - 05/31/12 04:08 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I hope to be getting my hands on some San Pedro soon. Can anyone recommend me a good and easy TEK to follow? I'm leaning towards the traditional tea method.

Also, how do mescaline trips compare to those of Psilocybin trips? How different/similar are they?

Thanks fellow shroomers

--------------------
masspan said:
in your 2nd pic that mushroom is actively standing on its head for sure

nearhorn said:
what does that mean? its active?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: Question regarding San Pedro/Mescaline [Re: nixon]
    #16312513 - 05/31/12 04:56 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

The tek is really easy and works out great.

Weight out around 1kg for your first batch.  Cut everything but the center 1/2 " diameter of the cactus.  Then cut them down in smaller pieces to fit in a blender.

Then you put all the cuttings in a plastic container.  Measure the exact same amount of water by putting an empty equal size Tupperware container and fill it to the same level.

Use medium low heat on a large boiling pot.  Put half water and half cuttings in blender and blend really good.  Pour mixed blended cactus and water into pot then repeat for the other half of cuttings and water.

Pour 4oz of lemon juice in pot and mix well for 40 minutes or until all foam is mixed in the soup.  Increase heat to medium high and watch by stirring ocassionally for 4 hours.  Add water only if soup drops below 1/8th inch from the bottom.  Don't add more lemon juice.

After 4 hours; turn off heat and get blender out.  Use an old shirt or cheese cloth and slowly pour soup and left over cuttings into shirt that is directed to the blender.  What doesn't seep through wait until cool by twisting shirt enough to have tension and lift to be out of filtered water.  I usually pour the filtered water into pot and simmer while I wait for cuttings to cool down.  After straining last of cuttings; throw left over solids away and simmer soup down to 4-6oz.

Once simmered to 4-6oz then pour in tea cup and wait to cool or put in ice.

Some slam the drink or sip over 30 minutes (your stomach adjusts better to this method).  Wait about 2 hours and you feel it.

I think it's like LSD but being drunk.  Reminds me a lot like this.

I usually take 1.5kg of Pedro and the visuals are nice.  It is a 8-10 hour trip.

--------------------
I've kissed mermaids, rode the El Niño.

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: Question regarding San Pedro/Mescaline [Re: FakePlasticSky]
    #16312778 - 05/31/12 05:50 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Oh I forgot to add.  I like freezing them the night before and thaw them out on the day I prepare the tea.  You can easily peel the outter plastic like layer by hand.  Seems to help my stomach out more.  I usually don't start peeling until they are out in about 1.5 hours.

--------------------

Offlinenixon
Funguy
Male User Gallery

#16313002 - 05/31/12 06:45 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

When you say "throw left over solids away and simmer soup down to 4-6oz" How much am i supposed to have to know its good to go?

--------------------
masspan said:

nearhorn said:

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16313393 - 05/31/12 07:51 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

nixon said:
When you say "throw left over solids away and simmer soup down to 4-6oz" How much am i supposed to have to know its good to go?

It's the same potency regardless what the end volume is.  As long as you drink all of it.  After I completely strain all the liquid from the solids and the brew; I then brew (simmer) down the filtered tea to 4-6oz.  Trust me; that shit is hard to put down.  You want the least amount possible.  :laugh:

If you have 16oz. or 4oz.  The potency is the cactus you start with as long as you ingest all the liquids.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Loc: the desert Flag
    #16314046 - 05/31/12 09:52 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

YUCK this is your first pedro tea experience?! haha wait till you start cooking it and smell the aroma of what you will soon  be drinking...i just dont understand why people still do the tea method but i think its a good way to put hair on your chest so to speak haha...get ready for the most horrendous tasting drink youve ever tried...

--------------------

Offlinenixon
Funguy
Male User Gallery

Re: Question regarding San Pedro/Mescaline [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #16314125 - 05/31/12 10:04 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

learning sponge said:
YUCK this is your first pedro tea experience?! haha wait till you start cooking it and smell the aroma of what you will soon  be drinking...i just dont understand why people still do the tea method but i think its a good way to put hair on your chest so to speak haha...get ready for the most horrendous tasting drink youve ever tried...

I really have no other choice i believe, I really wanna do the A/B method but it seems way too complex and i don't have the money for the chemical supplies

--------------------
masspan said:

nearhorn said:

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#16314149 - 05/31/12 10:08 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

last time I did it, I used the tea method, but continued to simmer it till it was a tar, then rolled balls of the tar in flour and took them like big pills over an hour or two's time. It worked like a charm, and I din't even get a single taste of that nasty NASTY goop.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Re: Question regarding San Pedro/Mescaline [Re: nicechrisman]
    #16314275 - 05/31/12 10:34 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

dude do everything mag661 said except take the shot and spread it over pyrex(relitivly thick),dry out with fan or blow drier to 99 percent dry,scrape, capsulate, and consume...probably will equal 6-12 caps

--------------------

Offlinenixon
Funguy
Male User Gallery

#16314308 - 05/31/12 10:44 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

learning sponge said:
dude do everything mag661 said except take the shot and spread it over pyrex(relitivly thick),dry out with fan or blow drier to 99 percent dry,scrape, capsulate, and consume...probably will equal 6-12 caps

So drying the alkaloid/water solution itself will turn it into powder? How long would the drying process take?

--------------------
masspan said:

nearhorn said:

Edited by nixon (05/31/12 10:46 PM)

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

#16314319 - 05/31/12 10:47 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

nixon said:
Quote:

learning sponge said:

So drying the alkaloid/water solution itself will turn it into powder? How long would the drying process take? Does it affect potency how much i simmer it down to?

The alkaloid is extremely stable.  You can get it to 190 C and still be stable.  There should be no potency loss.

I haven't dried it yet, but heard it was really easy.  Try the tea though.  Everyone needs to experience it man.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

#16314519 - 05/31/12 11:37 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

So drying the alkaloid/water solution itself will turn it into powder? How long would the drying process take?

no it wont turn it into powder, it will turn into tar ...then you ball all that tar up and put it in the side of your cheek and chew it like some copenhagen...youll be trippin:bearbreakdance:

--------------------

Offlinenixon
Funguy
Male User Gallery

#16315417 - 06/01/12 06:25 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

ahh gotcha.

Any thing i should know about the trip, ive tripped on psilocybin several times but thats it

--------------------
masspan said:

nearhorn said:

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

#16315507 - 06/01/12 07:05 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

It lasts a long time. And he was joking about putting the tar in your mouth and chewing it or whatever. Just take the tar down in little pills rolled in flour.

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

Offlinenixon
Funguy
Male User Gallery

Re: Question regarding San Pedro/Mescaline [Re: nicechrisman]
    #16316477 - 06/01/12 11:19 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

alrighty, im excited :laugh:

--------------------
masspan said:

nearhorn said:

OfflineHelp me trip plz
A Shroomy Man I Am
Male User Gallery

#16316683 - 06/01/12 11:56 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

comparing 1 drug experience to another is difficult but mescaline tends to be much more intense as far as seeing colors faces very intense mushrooms is the same way but i more subtle way mushroom trips are kinda random in way random colors flashing .ect but mescaline can sometimes be like everything turns a shade of color or to an acual color such as all the walls being green with geometric patterns seeing light streaks waving yours hand in front of your face and seeing lines of light seeing energy flowing through lines of light and such . hope that helps pm me if you want a better in depth comparison :cool::thumbup: hope that helps happy trippinz

--------------------

Offlinesxv190
Stranger

Re: Question regarding San Pedro/Mescaline [Re: Help me trip plz]
    #16316739 - 06/01/12 12:08 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

HI,
I live in boring old PA and haven't tripped for a long time and miss it! My last trip was two acid gel tabs and I felt like I was in a video game and laughed alot.  All in all was lots of fun!  Where can i order or get legal psychedelics online w/o getting ripped off?

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: Question regarding San Pedro/Mescaline [Re: sxv190]
    #16316755 - 06/01/12 12:10 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

sxv190 said:
HI,
I live in boring old PA and haven't tripped for a long time and miss it! My last trip was two acid gel tabs and I felt like I was in a video game and laughed alot.  All in all was lots of fun!  Where can i order or get legal psychedelics online w/o getting ripped off?

We are not supposed to provide contacts or suppliers.  It's part of the forum rules.  I would recommend looking through this site and finding things for yourself.  There are many things and ways to get your medicine by legal means.

--------------------

OfflineFakePlasticSky
Fake Plastic Trees
Male User Gallery

Re: Question regarding San Pedro/Mescaline [Re: Help me trip plz]
    #16316795 - 06/01/12 12:19 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Help me trip plz said:
comparing 1 drug experience to another is difficult but mescaline tends to be much more intense as far as seeing colors faces very intense mushrooms is the same way but i more subtle way mushroom trips are kinda random in way random colors flashing .ect but mescaline can sometimes be like everything turns a shade of color or to an acual color such as all the walls being green with geometric patterns seeing light streaks waving yours hand in front of your face and seeing lines of light seeing energy flowing through lines of light and such . hope that helps pm me if you want a better in depth comparison :cool::thumbup: hope that helps happy trippinz

I've tripped 2 times (1kg san pedro, 100 gram dry bridgesii and 100 grams of Pedro) and neither time I saw a great amount of color.  I saw a lot of breathing and visuals; just not a lot of color.

In fact, Shrooms have given me the most color so far.  I don't know why.  Maybe it's my body chemistry or something.

--------------------

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

#16317103 - 06/01/12 01:18 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

magnifier661 said:
Quote:

sxv190 said:
HI,

We are not supposed to provide contacts or suppliers.  It's part of the forum rules.  I would recommend looking through this site and finding things for yourself.  There are many things and ways to get your medicine by legal means.

:thumbup:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract