Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineGreen Floyd
Smart Stoner
Male

Loc: Quebec Flag
Mushroom Trip advice
    #16303951 - 05/29/12 11:37 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Hey everyone :tongue:

I'm new to shroomery so let me introduce myself first. :smile:
My name's Max and I've been smoking weed for about 4-5 years now. I've experienced a couple drugs such as speed and E but I didn't enjoy popping pills as much as smoking a fat joint. :bigblunt:

In the past year, I've done shrooms 2 times;

I ate about 2.5g for my first trip. I felt strange after 30-45 mins but after an hour and a half it only felt like a body high, just like being really stoned on weed. 2 hours later I was disappointed so I smoked a doobie which enhanced my trip a little. I must admit the shrooms didn't look great though so I assume that they weren't that good as we were 3 and we didn't trip as we expected to. :frown:

My second trip was slightly more exciting though. The shrooms seemed damn good: dark blue stems and gold shiny caps. My friends and I had close to half an ounce and we split the bag in 4: ~3.5g each. I did smoke a joint about 20 mins after eating my shrooms. We took a long walk outside (at night) and about 40 mins after I started laughing hysterically for no logical reason. The trees looked impressive to me, so did the moon. Few to none open-eyed hallucinations and at the time I never thought about closing my eyes to find out if I'd see trippy things. :crazy2:

So I just bought half an ounce of shrooms (which i'll be posting a picture by tommorow)

and I'm wondering if:

- I should try tripping alone (considering I like to smoke weed alone and just chill at my house)

- I should aim for a higher dose this time (4-5g)

- I should smoke a joint (I think it triggers my shrooms high but I'm not quite sure)

That's it, hope it's not too long :confused:

EDIT: Got my pics guys, soz for low iPod pic quality.. :s Stems are blue-grey and caps are nicely goldish.

Edited by Green Floyd (06/02/12 02:28 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinethecounterculture
Stoner
Male

Re: Mushroom Trip advice [Re: Green Floyd] * 1
    #16304018 - 05/29/12 11:53 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

First time I took shrooms, I took 3.5g and was fucking in another dimension. It all depends on the person first of all, to be honest I feel as if the shrooms you got weren't that potent. 2.5g should have definitely put you in a different mindset/visuals, but like I said it depends on the person. The half O that you just picked up could be way more potent than the last ones, you never know. IMO, never trip alone, I've never been a fan of it. Eat 3.5g this time and get back to me, I'd be suprised if you didnt feel anything.

--------------------

OfflineBoomBoom
Nuke worker-Its a blast!
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushroom Trip advice [Re: thecounterculture]
    #16304067 - 05/30/12 12:05 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I agree with the above. If the 3.5gs of the new batch just aint cuttin it then you could try the lemon/lime tek with the same shrooms at a later time and that WILL do the trick. Tripping alone ALWAYS makes for a more intense an interesting trip for me thus there are no distractions. What exactly are you trying to get out of a mushroom trip? In anycase, have fungi!:mushroom2:

OfflineGreen Floyd
Smart Stoner
Male

Re: Mushroom Trip advice [Re: BoomBoom]
    #16304090 - 05/30/12 12:11 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

BoomBoom said:
I agree with the above. If the 3.5gs of the new batch just aint cuttin it then you could try the lemon/lime tek with the same shrooms at a later time and that WILL do the trick. Tripping alone ALWAYS makes for a more intense an interesting trip for me thus there are no distractions. What exactly are you trying to get out of a mushroom trip? In anycase, have fungi!:mushroom2:

Thanks to both of you.

I guess I'll give it a try with a good 3.5g with my new batch.

Tbh I'm trying to get some kind of life changing trip, e.i. feel things that I have never felt before, see things that I have never seen before.

I will defenitely be listening to music this time to enhance my trip as I think I will be aiming for a trip alone and eventually with a group of friend to finish my batch.

OfflineBoomBoom
Nuke worker-Its a blast!
Male User Gallery

Re: Mushroom Trip advice [Re: Green Floyd]
    #16304130 - 05/30/12 12:22 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

That sounds like a good plan. Not everytrip is going to change your life. Actually for me it took a couple of years of shrooming before I had my brain and evertything I thought I knew handed to me, which was  purely amazing as well as overwhelming and utter insanity. That doesn't mean that 9.5 out of 10 times that I didn't have a blast though! Good luck with your voyage my friend :cheers:

OfflineHrethic
A Human, Being

Loc: Passing through the bulk Flag
    #16304143 - 05/30/12 12:26 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i gotta disagree homes. Just kidding, i'm not black, or african american, or whatever. I think alone is the ONLY way to actually experience something as intensely personal as a strong mushroom trip. IF you're only going for a mild or medium trip, then having a couple buddies around is always good vibes, cause they're your buddies.

I'm not saying this is in any other light other than some of my most incredible mushroom trips have happened alone (tonight i'm hoping is gonna be one of them)

I'm doing 4.2 in a lemon tek, then just mixing with coke to cut the flavor and make it nice and smooth/tasty.

I've done this much and actually managed to fall asleep, though it was the third day of a shroom binge, and i don't like wasting them; so i'm definitely out of the tolerance range now.

I'd try a full on 4 grams and not pussy dick around the subject, believe me i know the come up can be quite disconcerting, but it has always broken through to a wonderfully flavorful, fantasmasmal adventure, IF the surroundings permit. I was lucky/am lucky enough with mine to have some of the best surroundings for my high dose ventures (liberal college campus, with the emphasis on liberal; and some trips with the best friend of my life that just let us both explore the shroom world.)

All in all, i'd say go for it, you won't have a psycho break, you won't break your brain, if anything you'll be tied to your bed/floor in awe/astonishment for a few hours, after which you'll say "yes, that WAS what they were talking about" :heart::heart::sun: All the love to you.

--------------------
Will all the big boomers please unveil, please unveil, please unveil.

Invisiblebreeg89
i'll tell ya hwhat

Loc: mass
Re: Mushroom Trip advice [Re: Hrethic]
    #16304380 - 05/30/12 01:29 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I'd do at least 4 if I were you.  The blunt and being alone also sound like great ideas to me.  It's not your imagination, grass really intensifies it.

OfflineGreen Floyd
Smart Stoner
Male

Re: Mushroom Trip advice [Re: breeg89]
    #16311041 - 05/31/12 11:28 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for all your opinions.

Got my 1/2 oz so i split in 3 ~4.3g each with an extra stem that weight about 1.3g.

Got a nice 1.6g cap. :smile:

Edited by Green Floyd (06/02/12 02:27 PM)

OfflineHelp me trip plz
A Shroomy Man I Am
Male User Gallery

#16311079 - 05/31/12 11:34 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i would say go ahead and eat five grams just be prepared for a really intense trip or mabye just a level 3 trip it all depends on the quality of the shroomies. oh and take a little vitamin C with your shrooms like orange juice or vitamin C tablets i really think vitamin C does help with having good trips some say its bullshit but i beg to differ :thumbup:

--------------------

Offlineeligablenewbie
Stranger

Re: Mushroom Trip advice [Re: Help me trip plz]
    #16311113 - 05/31/12 11:42 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

im my opinion OP you should grow your own if you are having difficulties having a good trip, the benefits of growing your own mushrooms are quite substantial as they are probably going to be fresher than the ones you are buying and freshness has a direct impact on the potency of the mushrooms, not to mention you will be saving alot of money (if successful). if you have enough money to be spending on half an ounce of them you will have no problem acquiring the necessary materials to have a successful grow, i.e.
if you are not in the u.s. i highly recommend just buying a grow box, however if u do live in the us you can purchase spores and a pre-made fertile substrate bag/jar

--------------------
the local mexican police caught me with a trunk full peyote and all i could utter when the man said "so what do you plan on doing with all this?" was "is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?"
...and he let me go saying "stupid gringos, leave this place before i change my mind"
bioshock got me out of a felony

this is how mushrooms become supercharged
*picture is courtesy of SimpleFarmer*

Offlineeligablenewbie
Stranger

Re: Mushroom Trip advice [Re: eligablenewbie]
    #16311129 - 05/31/12 11:46 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

the first time my friend gave me home grown mushrooms

:wooawesome:

--------------------
the local mexican police caught me with a trunk full peyote and all i could utter when the man said "so what do you plan on doing with all this?" was "is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow?"
...and he let me go saying "stupid gringos, leave this place before i change my mind"
bioshock got me out of a felony

this is how mushrooms become supercharged
*picture is courtesy of SimpleFarmer*

OfflineGreen Floyd
Smart Stoner
Male

Re: Mushroom Trip advice [Re: eligablenewbie]
    #16311150 - 05/31/12 11:50 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

@Help me trip plz: Thanks for the headups, I guess i'll take a glass of orange juice once i've eaten my piece.

@eligablenewbie : I cannot grow atm due to where I'm currently living.. :/

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds