Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineRoofusRyan
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Illinois
My two favorite drugs in liquid form!
    #16306242 - 05/30/12 01:28 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Alright, I make weed milk and I love it and I have really mastered making it. And now I have learned how to turn my other favorite drug into liquid form. I did a little research and now I can make shroom tea! And I love it! The caps I have are soft, so I eat the caps on pizza. But the stems I got are rock hard, so I grinded them to powder and simmered the powder for twenty minutes; then I strained the powder from the water and added a tea bag, cherry flavored, and wah lah! Shroom tea! Easy! I really enjoyed the trip. I think the effects are better when you drink pscyilocybin opposed to eating shrooms. I can't wait to experiment more with my shrooms. I want to put the powder in capsules, which I think will completely eliminate the bad taste that shrooms have, and I think it will also keep more pscyilocybin in the powder because I won't be putting the powder in water. Does anyone know what has more pscyilocybin, caps or stems? And I would also love anymore advice for my shroom tea endeavors!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: My two favorite drugs in liquid form! [Re: RoofusRyan]
    #16306290 - 05/30/12 01:41 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

they have the same amount give or take a little

might not wanna actually simmer the mushrooms tho, could lose potency, just steep them

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

OfflineTwiga
That dude

#16306293 - 05/30/12 01:42 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

shrooms taste fucking amazing idk what your talking about. but most definitely post a how to on that weed milk, sounds amazing

--------------------

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: My two favorite drugs in liquid form! [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #16306296 - 05/30/12 01:42 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SummerDaisies said:
they have the same amount give or take a little

might not wanna actually simmer the mushrooms tho, could lose potency, just steep them

nah, read da tea tek

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

OfflineDiabetic
speedo-torpeedo

Re: My two favorite drugs in liquid form! [Re: k00laid]
    #16306327 - 05/30/12 01:51 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Hey, you gotta hit us up with the weed milk recipe, I know i'm old fashioned with a bong and a pipe, but that Sparks my interest!

--------------------
:crazy2:Life is more thrilling with chocolate filling!!!

OfflineRoofusRyan
Stranger
 User Gallery

Got milk? Got Weed Milk?! [Re: Diabetic]
    #16311291 - 05/31/12 12:22 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Weed milk recipe: Use a TRIPLE boiler. This way you can clean the house or read a book, while the THC is being extracted from the weed and into the molecules in the milk.

Triple boiler: Turn on the burner to medium high, put 2 cups of water in a medium sized sauce pan, put the sauce pan on the burner, then put a cup of water inside a small sauce pan and then put that pan in the medium pan, then put a cup of milk, (high in fat) I use chocolate milk the most,  in a glass measuring cup and put it in the second sauce pan= triple boiler. The temperature of the liquid in your measuring cup will stay constant at around 190 depending on circumstances of the heat source. This keeps the milk from curdling too much and it allows you to not have to constantly stir it. But you should stir a few times while the extraction process is taking place.

Milk choice: Saturated fat is key. Through experimentation, I have found that the amount of fat per serving in different milk products, does effect the quality of weed milk, but don't worry about that much, because I have used low fat strawberry milk and it got me really high too, and it is really hard to gauge the difference, but i do feel there is a difference. I have used whipping cream, which, as far as know, is the milk product with the most fat, and I can not conclude whether or not the amount of fat in the milk, makes a difference in potency, but I do think it makes the taste worse. So, what I don't know for sure, is how the amount of fat matters with concerns of potency.

After your triple boiler has heated up for a few minutes, grind up your weed.( I use an electric coffee grinder.) This makes the THC oil more readily available.

Put the weed in the milk that is in the measuring glass. Set a timer for twenty minutes. When timer goes off, stir the milk, set the timer for ten more minutes. After ten more minutes, turn off the burner and let the milk cool.

When milk is cool, strain the weed out, and when I say strain, I mean get as much of the milk as possible from the weed by squeezing it with your fingers. Now is the best part, you can drink the milk how it is, put it in a milkshake, add flavoring, add pudding powder to it and make weed pudding. Be creative!

Usual results. I use one to three grams per dose and I usually am high anywhere from 3 to ten hours! I did a 4 gram dose once and the high had hallucinogenic effects on my senses and I had so much fun that night!

Well, I do enjoy spreading the word about weed milk because I think it is great for medical marijuana! It is perfect for insomnia. I enter the dream world in less than ten minutes almost every night.

Again, I don't know what difference the amount of milk, the amount of fat in the milk I use, or the cooking times make in the potency, but I know it doesn't make a significance difference that is worth worrying about. But then again, I would love to make my milk as potent as possible, so if we can just find a chemist that can help us figure it out, we could really improve the quality of the WEED MILK!

OfflineRoofusRyan
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: My two favorite drugs in liquid form! [Re: Twiga]
    #16311336 - 05/31/12 12:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I am not going to argue about the taste of mushrooms. You probably like the taste of pussy too, but not everyone is going to agree with you. So, to argue about the taste of anything is almost pointless because everyone prefers different tastes.

Invisiblechuptoo
Stranger

#16311431 - 05/31/12 12:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RoofusRyan said:
You probably like the taste of pussy too,

you must be tasting the wrong ones, man.  LOL.

Offlinemushroom_sandwich
semi retarded
Male

Re: My two favorite drugs in liquid form! [Re: chuptoo]
    #16311477 - 05/31/12 01:05 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

chuptoo said:
Quote:

RoofusRyan said:
You probably like the taste of pussy too,

you must be tasting the wrong ones, man.  LOL.

Seriously I went down on the sweetest pussy I've ever tasted a few days ago. :datass:

--------------------
“I believe in a long, prolonged derangement of the senses to attain the unknown. Our pale reasoning hides the infinite from us."

OfflineF64
Sclerotia For Everyone!
Female

#16311521 - 05/31/12 01:14 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

RoofusRyan said:
I am not going to argue about the taste of mushrooms. You probably like the taste of pussy too, but not everyone is going to agree with you. So, to argue about the taste of anything is almost pointless because everyone prefers different tastes.

hahaha. nice comparison.

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

Loc: the desert Flag
Re: My two favorite drugs in liquid form! [Re: F64]
    #16311648 - 05/31/12 01:41 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

roofusryan i love your weed milk idea but im no martha stewart and dont have a triple boiler...what can i use? :loveintheair:

--------------------

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: My two favorite drugs in liquid form! [Re: Doctor Sponge]
    #16314763 - 06/01/12 12:54 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

simmer it in milk for like 2 hours

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

OfflineQuillenator
Hero

Re: My two favorite drugs in liquid form! [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #16314973 - 06/01/12 02:11 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Totally going to try the weed milk idea, awesome post!

--------------------
Better by far to embrace the hard truth, than a reassuring fable.
-Carl Sagan

OfflineRoofusRyan
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: My two favorite drugs in liquid form! [Re: mushroom_sandwich]
    #16316782 - 06/01/12 12:16 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Mushroom sandwich- Dude! I have heard about that sweet tang! Tell me more about it! :grin:

OfflineRoofusRyan
Stranger
 User Gallery

#16316871 - 06/01/12 12:32 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

You don't have to simmer it for two hours! Thirty minutes is just fine, even twenty minutes will get most of the THC out, it all depends on how much bud you are simmering. That's one of the best things about weed milk. It doesn't take long to make. So don't tell people false info that might dissuade people from trying to make it.

If you don't have what you need for a triple boiler, you can...wait, you don't have two pots and a glass measuring cup? Well, if you don't, I guess you could....uh, you really need to get at least two pots to make weed milk. The tripe boiler, (the measuring glass) just makes the milk easier to make, and in turn, it makes the milk better.

I'm really happy that some of you appreciate this post. And after you try the milk, you will most likely really thank me for giving you this info!

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

#16317180 - 06/01/12 01:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

im sorry when you said triple boiler my stoned ass imagined a towering multiple pot set up that would have looked something like the chocolate wonderfall at golden corral but without the chocolate and instead boiling water or someshit...im high!!

--------------------

OfflineRoofusRyan
Stranger
 User Gallery

#16321897 - 06/02/12 02:04 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah the triple boiler is pretty simple but it does sound like it would be complicated. If you have any other  questions just ask me. I just drank two shots of milk and I'll be high for three hours. It would sell great at bars. Bartender! Give me three shots weed milk. Sure, that will be eight dollars.

The stuff is great! It has really changed my personality for the better. I'm calmer, happier and very creative. I think it could be used for so much medically. I am certain it can put you to sleep (insomnia), I think it could help battle depression (makes you smile and laugh), keep a maniac calm (ahh!), and much much much more! If weed was legal weed milk would be a multi-million dollar business! And I'm sure where it is legal, somebody is selling and making money! Which is what so many people want, money! Over fricking happiness, that want money! (song) "I want to be rich" Americans are so brainwashed and programmed to be greedy it is sick. I think people should be more concerned with happiness, not artificial happiness paid for with the green paper.

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

#16321977 - 06/02/12 02:28 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

1.move to AZ
2.get MM card and become caregiver
3.profit
4.get laid
:hellyeah:

--------------------

Edited by Doctor Sponge (06/02/12 02:34 PM)

OfflineRoofusRyan
Stranger
 User Gallery

#16322012 - 06/02/12 02:40 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Sign me up! But I have been to Tuscon in summer! I have fair skin and I would burn up like a gas soaked cotton ball! But I think I could definitely get a job as a caregiver or caretaker in a MM community...cause I can make great weed milk! I seriously love the taste of my milk, better than regular chocolate milk!

InvisibleDoctor Sponge
He's off on a tangent
Male User Gallery

#16322860 - 06/02/12 06:28 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

thats where i reside...you comin back this summer?i got my MM card...i wish i had enuff bud to make some weed milk...i do have some kinda brown shit that i have stashed somrwhere...will weed milk work with dirt bud?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds