Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with
    #16301640 - 05/29/12 04:16 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

OMG, I feel like a fucking retard for posting this. Last week I posted that my brothers friend was drinking fucking hand sanitizer to get drunk....

Well now its Listerine. Dude is like 2 months from his 21st birthday and he has MULTIPLE friends that would buy him beer or liquor.

My brother called me up and said that dumbass just downed a bottle of Listerine.

I have to intervene. I mean I know it's not my place to tell my brother who he should hang out with, but holy fuck... I gotta do something.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinewithoutawire
hi
 User Gallery

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
Re: OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #16301645 - 05/29/12 04:17 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Listerine is mouth wash...

edit nvm :facepalm:

--------------------
:tigerbunny:

InvisibleSynth Ethics
substitution

Re: OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with [Re: WakeboardrB] * 1
    #16301646 - 05/29/12 04:18 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

as long as your bro knows that his friend's action are stupid I don't see the problem. natural selection will probably do it's thang soon enough.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16301652 - 05/29/12 04:19 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I used to chase listerine with coffee when i was like 13...very dumb. Stop the madness wakeboard.

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16301661 - 05/29/12 04:21 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

simon418 said:
as long as your bro knows that his friend's action are stupid I don't see the problem. natural selection will probably do it's thang soon enough.

fuck. that. this kid sounds like he's on a mission to off himself. as a responsible adult, op you need to put an end to this and notify the kid's parents as to what's happening and keep your brother far away.

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

InvisibleGhostwriter
Loc: USA
Re: OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with [Re: millzy]
    #16301667 - 05/29/12 04:22 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

just drink rubbing alcohol :shrug:

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #16301679 - 05/29/12 04:26 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ghostwriter said:
just drink rubbing alcohol :shrug:

Make sure its anhydrous ethanol, unless you wanna go blind then die.

InvisibleGhostwriter
Loc: USA
Re: OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16301685 - 05/29/12 04:26 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

yeah that's the point

Invisibledondija
Male User Gallery

Re: OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16301697 - 05/29/12 04:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I could see where if it's just a friend and you want to stay out of his life, but it's your BRO! I think the rules of engagement so to speak are out the window when it's your family. Especially if it's someone you're open with anyway.

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with [Re: dondija]
    #16301719 - 05/29/12 04:33 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

if i knew of a minor who was friends with my sibling doing stuff like that, which could easily and quickly kill him, i wouldn't feel right about sitting on that information. i know that's not so shroomy, but i'd rather not have a kid die on account of me keeping my street cred.

--------------------

Offlinetospace
Male
Re: OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with [Re: millzy]
    #16301799 - 05/29/12 04:51 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

is Listerine the kind that makes you puke and go blind?  I think if it doesn't have sodium fluoride its fine :shrug:

I mean all alcohol sucks, it seems to be hit or miss for me when I try to get drunk I just want a sip sometimes.  So swallowing a cap of mouthwash seems like an ok plan to me.  I just don't have any mouthwash either.

--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with [Re: tospace]
    #16301822 - 05/29/12 04:57 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

tospace said:
is Listerine the kind that makes you puke and go blind?  I think if it doesn't have sodium fluoride its fine :shrug:

I mean all alcohol sucks, it seems to be hit or miss for me when I try to get drunk I just want a sip sometimes.  So swallowing a cap of mouthwash seems like an ok plan to me.  I just don't have any mouthwash either.

i know drinking certain household things with alcohol in them can be deadly, and this kid's done other really stupid shit in the past that op's posted about. he was drinking something else that was some sort of cleaner, if i'm not mistaken.

op be an adult and let whoever is in charge of this kid know what's up before you have a death on your hands. i'd probably let my brother know to steer clear of him too.

--------------------

Offlinecandyflip420
Original Gangster
Male

#16301845 - 05/29/12 05:03 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

:awedisgust: dude has problems man .

--------------------

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#16302244 - 05/29/12 06:36 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

millzy said:
Quote:

tospace said:

i know drinking certain household things with alcohol in them can be deadly, and this kid's done other really stupid shit in the past that op's posted about. he was drinking something else that was some sort of cleaner, if i'm not mistaken.

op be an adult and let whoever is in charge of this kid know what's up before you have a death on your hands. i'd probably let my brother know to steer clear of him too.

I had a little heart to heart with him while we were installing the new Bilstein remote reservoir shocks on his jeep. Dude is no good, he's stupid as fuck. Etc, etc etc.

But he's not really my brothers friend, he just hangs out with the same group of people and they intermingle sometimes. God that sounded like it was gay as fuck, but no, they're just in a really tight nit group of friends ever since one of their best friends died in 09 in an atv accident and another friend just died 2 weekends ago when he flipped his truck right outside my neighborhood. I saw the aftermath Saturday morning... He must have flipped his truck at least 8-10 times before the trees stopped it.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #16302328 - 05/29/12 06:53 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

maybe you should step up so they don't lose another one. just sayin' homie.

--------------------

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#16302350 - 05/29/12 06:58 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I might have to. They all live in the area. My brother still lives at my parents house like 10 miles away. Most everyone in that group live all around me.

They all drink, but not as much as I used to. This one kid though, he seems to have a fucking death wish. And he knows he can get beer or liquor any time, he just chooses to drink fucking Listerine and hand sanitizer.

I don't get it. He says he only has 5 bucks in his pocket, but 5 bucks of cheap vodka will get him way more drunk than 5 bucks of Germ X and Listerine.

--------------------

Edited by WakeboardrB (05/29/12 07:27 PM)

Invisiblemillzy
Male

#16302390 - 05/29/12 07:05 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

i would take the risk of maybe pissing them off for the moment if it saves his life. you don't live long drinking like that.

--------------------

InvisibleNimpo
Big Black

#16302405 - 05/29/12 07:06 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Keep your bro safe, but let his friend kill himself.

We dont need people like that breeding.

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with [Re: Nimpo]
    #16302577 - 05/29/12 07:32 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nimpo said:

Oh, I don't have to worry about my bro. He'll have 1, maybe 2 beers at once and maybe a couple of hits of weed.

Hell, the only time I ever saw him intoxicated was when I made him drink 5 shots of bourbon in 3 minutes cause he lost a bet to me.  Apple must have bounced off and whacked me in the head. I'm the only one in my immediate family that's a drug or alcohol addict.

Boy am I lucky. :crankey:

--------------------

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

Re: OMG, I seriously have to intervene in who my brother hangs out with [Re: Nimpo]
    #16302622 - 05/29/12 07:39 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Nimpo said:

I'm a compassionate person. Of course I'll keep my brother safe if that means catching a bullet for him. No question about it.

But his friend... It's complicated. His parents and my parents are extremely good friends. Hell, I'm extremely good friends with his parents.

I'm thinking about just telling them what he's been doing. I know it's a bitch move, but what he's doing to himself is extremely dangerous. So fuck it, I'm going over there tomorrow to have a talk with his mom or dad, whoever's home. I've known this kid since when he used to go to school with my brother in Elementary school. I gotta put my foot down. Even though he's none nothing personally to me, he still has crossed a lot of insane lines. Maybe he has a death wish, maybe not. But fuck, when I had a death wish it involved a Springfield XD and a .40 hollow point, not gallons of listerine.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds