Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

Loc: TX Flag
What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome?
    #16300517 - 05/29/12 11:39 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

My friend got caught at an event with 25i blotters, cops came and found a lot of it in his backpack. I know he'd be pretty fucked if it was LSD, but it was 100% 25i-nbome he laid himself. They say he was selling since someone narced and he had lots of 20's and blotters on him but that was all. I'm worried about what he's going to have to do. Lots of prison, probation, i mean i doubt he will just get off with it unless theres some legal loopholes..
I can't find out whether it is legal or not though, would it not be considered an analogue of 2-cb or mescaline?

--------------------
No sympathy for the devil, keep that in mind.
[url=
]Buy the ticket, take the ride. [/url]
Are you lost?

Edited by legit27 (05/29/12 11:46 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineyabbahabba
Stranger
Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: Legend]
    #16300637 - 05/29/12 12:10 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Preeettty sure it's not illegal yet. I believe I read something about orders being intercepted, but it just hasn't been long enough for it to go through the law system and be outlawed.

So, I would be somewhat relieved if I were you guys.

It's not controlled, so...

InvisibleGhostwriter
Loc: USA
Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: yabbahabba]
    #16300687 - 05/29/12 12:17 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

being on blotters may be used as a "form of consumption" though which those chemicals are illegal for :shrug:

:popcorn:

OfflineNullface

Loc: USA Flag
Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: Ghostwriter] * 1
    #16300707 - 05/29/12 12:23 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

He should have let them think it was LSD and when they sent it to be tested for LSD it would have came back negative so they would most likely think it was bunk. Your friend is a retard.

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: Nullface]
    #16300716 - 05/29/12 12:25 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

yeah he really should of said it was just blotter art not even LSD that is self incrimination right there

Invisiblejboredone
Money-The root of all evil....
 User Gallery

Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #16300748 - 05/29/12 12:32 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I would say that he would be lucky to not get charged with a look a like substance...Where i'm from look a like substances carry the same charge as having the real deal.......

--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: jboredone]
    #16300765 - 05/29/12 12:36 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

all i can think of is get a lawyer and thoroughly educate him on the substance :shrug:

Offlinejamminshaman
I am the pope of dope
 User Gallery

Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #16300766 - 05/29/12 12:37 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Dang. Keep us posted I'm curious to know if someone can get away with being in possession of an RC like that. I everything ends up ok with your friend.

Offlinefbi365
Captain of the Sinking Ship
Male

Loc: Nowhere
Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: jboredone]
    #16300778 - 05/29/12 12:42 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

From what I understand distribution with the intention that it is going to be consumed is illegal.  It is legal for research purposes only.  The second you dumb ass friend laid it he broke the law.  When he was irresponsibly selling it to people at a concert he broke the law.  He is most certainly fucked. 

Even worse, he is the reason why this will be getting banned in no time.  Kids selling rcs to kids at concerts, kid gets busted/hospitalized/grounded by parents, government then outlaws it...

--------------------

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: fbi365]
    #16300793 - 05/29/12 12:46 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

The second you dumb ass friend laid it he broke the law.

it's not illegal to lay onto blotter, it's illegal to consume that blotter paper

Invisibleplasma
ɹoʇɐɹǝpoɯ

#16300835 - 05/29/12 01:00 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

A kid i know got caught with a DMT lab, DMT, LSD, and MDMA and got a PTI.
If his parents are well connected and have lots of money he might get away with it, maybe some probation and drug therapy courses

good luck to him

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
    #16300855 - 05/29/12 01:07 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ghostwriter said:
Quote:

The second you dumb ass friend laid it he broke the law.

it's not illegal to lay onto blotter, it's illegal to consume that blotter paper

Putting it onto blotter means it's meant for human consumption.  The gray area for RCs being legal is that they're sold "for research purposes only" and must have "Not for human consumption" tags on the labels to all of them.  They can't be legally sold in a form that is intended for human consumption (e.g., on blotter/dosed in capsules/pressed in pills), or in such a way as to imply it (e.g., sending a free tutor with an RC that's meant to be taken intranasally).
Of course, this can all be navigated to some extent by a good lawyer.

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16300869 - 05/29/12 01:11 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I'm pretty damn sure just because it is on blotters does not MAKE it for human consumption. That is bullshit. In this case the kid got caught passing it off for human consumption so it is different. Vendors selling it on blotter are not selling it for human consumption....:noyoudidawet:

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

#16301243 - 05/29/12 02:36 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

As far as I know, he never told them what the blotters were, but can they even test for 25i? I'm hoping they come up bunk in the test. keep you guys posted, I haven't talked to him since last night. He's 18 , i'd have to agree he was a dumb ass though.

--------------------
[url=
Are you lost?

OfflineLord_McLovin
mad scientist on shrooms
Male User Gallery

Loc: infinite dimensional void
Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: Legend]
    #16301288 - 05/29/12 02:46 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Your friend should get a good lawyer and STFU.

--------------------
Stand up. You're not alone.

InvisibleSynth Ethics
substitution

Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: Lord_McLovin]
    #16301320 - 05/29/12 02:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I bought blotters as chromatography sample :shrug:

InvisibleLegend
RIP Sasha
Male

Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16303140 - 05/29/12 09:10 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Lord_McLovin said:
Your friend should get a good lawyer and STFU.

im sure he will get what he can, so you stfu, i haven't even talked to him. Have no idea if he's in jail or not right now.

--------------------
[url=
Are you lost?

OfflineWakeboardrB
Pepe Silvia
Male

#16303190 - 05/29/12 09:20 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ghostwriter said:
being on blotters may be used as a "form of consumption" though which those chemicals are illegal for :shrug:

:popcorn:

Yeah, if they were on tabs then they might as well have been LSD.

Reminds me of when I got my DUI in November last year... I had a pill bottle that had Klonopin 2mg, Xanx .5mg and 1mg, Naproxen, vitamin B12 and some other legal stuff...

During my court date late January I had to provide a doctors note saying I had a valid script for the Klonopin and Xanax. They had to send that shit to the lab to verify each single pill.

What sucked is I didn't get any of my kpins or xanax back, which caused me to run short for the month and needed to get the doc to phone in new scripts.

--------------------
Same thing happened to me when I played Neil Armstrong in Moonshot. They found me in an alley in Burbank trying to re-enter the earth's atmosphere in an old refrigerator box.

OfflineMrBlueYoMind
Don't do drugs (Without me)

Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: WakeboardrB]
    #16303348 - 05/29/12 09:46 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

25i is for research purposes.  For all we know, he is researching the affect 25i has as an additive in the ink for maintaining the quality of the image on the paper.  There are several chemicals that one might research by adding to ink to allow it to bond without losing it's vibrancy, 25i being one of them. 25b, 25c, DOC, DOI, etc.... being others.  If he was selling "doses" then he might be fucked for selling a look-alike substance.  Even a blotter with no chemical on it being sold as "doses" will most likely be charged as a look alike substance.

--------------------
Confucius say: He who sticks drugs in butthole has head up ass. 
EVOLUTION REQUIRES REPRODUCTION

InvisibleSheekle
FREE BURKE
 User Gallery

Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: MrBlueYoMind]
    #16303386 - 05/29/12 09:53 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MrBlueYoMind said:
25i is for research purposes.  For all we know, he is researching the affect 25i has as an additive in the ink for maintaining the quality of the image on the paper.  There are several chemicals that one might research by adding to ink to allow it to bond without losing it's vibrancy, 25i being one of them. 25b, 25c, DOC, DOI, etc.... being others.  If he was selling "doses" then he might be fucked for selling a look-alike substance.  Even a blotter with no chemical on it being sold as "doses" will most likely be charged as a look alike substance.

:brilliant:

--------------------
"Ur cat died because he hated u" - Koods
"I hope JSB kicks your ass one day." - Vandago
"you are the biggest 'internet guy' I have ever come across"- Jokeshopbeard
"The more I see you post the more I realize you're just this fuckin tie dye loser who trolls the Shroomery 24/7." - Herbologist
"Sheekle you cannot vile the dice of bullshit you have posted on this forum over the years, I like databases" - thelastoneleft
"or maybe i just come from a blood line of superior intelligence" - trees

R.I.P Kelsy, ?/?/?? - 6/11/16

Offlinefbi365
Captain of the Sinking Ship
Male

Loc: Nowhere
Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: Sheekle]
    #16303432 - 05/29/12 10:00 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

True, but then you are in the shadiest of the gray areas and ya betta lawya up good son.  And its true that almost anything that is legal, being sold as an illegal drug will get you in trouble 25i=/lsd and the same goes for oregano=/weed.  Even if he was passing off this legal research substance as 25i doses he's prolly in a storm of shit trouble. 

I'm still :facepalm:ing him for acting so carelessly with it.  This is the reason why stuff ends up on the ban list.  And I am just starting to get to enjoy it...

--------------------

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: fbi365]
    #16304498 - 05/30/12 02:07 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Brilliant? Yeah right. He was at a fucking rave with a research chemical layed onto blotter. Good luck with trying to convince them it wasn't for human consumption.

Sounds like your friend was selling 25i as LSD which is just as illegal as selling LSD but there wasn't a controlled buy so they can't prove this.

This could go either way. They may just see it as some obscure drug that technically isn't illegal or look into it more and see that the way he had it was illegal and he's fucked. Get a lawyer.

--------------------

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
    #16304510 - 05/30/12 02:14 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

eitherway your friend is going to come out of the ordeal worse for ware. your criminal record shows all charges, as well as convictions. even if he doesn't get convicted, and gets off on some kind of technicality, he's still going to have it on his criminal record "trafficking narcotics" and he's going to have to go through all the stress, strain and :uhoh: of dealing with the police and the court process. ontop of that he's more then likely going to have to pay court fees, do drug tests, so on forth. this is all not even counting if he gets convicted...

your friend done goofed. don't sell drugs. :themoreyouknow:

--------------------

InvisibleaNeway2sayHooray
Cresley Wusher
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Orphic Trench
Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: AlmostAsCoolAs]
    #16304531 - 05/30/12 02:29 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

MrBlueYoMinds plausible deniability is on. Labs sell 25i and other hard to dose RC's on blotter for research only. Its legal as far as I know. The prosecuters are going to need to use the witness that ran his mouth to prove he was selling them for consumption.

lawyer up as said.

--------------------
Mad_Larkin said:  Death is just a thang.
:clementine:
MrJellineck said:  Profits, prophets. That's all you jews think about.
sheekle said: life is drugs... and music... and cat... :snowman:

InvisibleAlmostAsCoolAs
 User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
Re: What would he be looking at for being charged with distribution, and possession of 25i-nbome? [Re: aNeway2sayHooray]
    #16304680 - 05/30/12 03:58 AM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I have 6-APB presses that a few different vendors were selling a while back. Does that seem legal?

Don't think that just because a vendor sells it that way you're going to be fine. Some forums I've been apart of have banned selling rc's laid onto blotter.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds