Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Brown Rice Flour, Perlite, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblefour20snakeman
Background Noise
Male

Loc: /\ /\ Right there /\ /\
triplehelix vs. sporemagic are they the same or different?
    #1629563 - 06/12/03 08:05 PM (14 years, 18 days ago)

i just went to triplehelix after reading some bad things about him being a dumb rip off guy, i cant say rip-off artist because i did not fall for it. but i did a veiw source on the second entrance page into his site triple helix {thats the exact page. and found this in the meta tags
Quote:

meta name="keywords" content="magic, mushroom, psilocybe, cultivation, glove box, grow chamber, brf, jars, perlite, vermiculite, substrate, syringe, spore, www.sporemagic.com, self automated, brew, psylocin, trip

Quote:

www.sporemagic.com ????

i dont know that much about meta tags but i wonder if spormagic knows this or if triplehelix IS sporemagic?? any clues?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinedaba
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: triplehelix vs. sporemagic are they the same or different? [Re: four20snakeman]
    #1631572 - 06/13/03 05:03 PM (14 years, 17 days ago)

Screw triplehelix.

Have you seen his product line? Personally I think he orders everything from www.mycosupply.com and www.fungi.com, then just resells them on his site. People, if you want to buy the stuff on triplehelix, just go to www.mycosupply.com or www.fungi.com where HE gets his supply from! Cut out the middle man!

Also, "Mad Hatter's Brew"? Give me a break, $20 for a 1 pint jar? What is your "secret formula," madhatter? Honey, water, maybe some malt agar? Get out of here! Why are you trying to take advantage of others?

--------------------
Fold for The Shroomery!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Brown Rice Flour, Perlite, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Shroomery Sponsors Forum