Home | Community | Message Board

MycologyNow.com Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineWeAllLoveMushies
Stranger

Some tips and advice for drugs at EDM Festival?
    #16291364 - 05/27/12 05:16 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Going to my first EDM music festival in Chicago in a few weeks (Spring Awakening Festival). I've never been to a music festival before and I'm not really sure of what type of substances I'll find, or what I can do to ensure I get the best quality stuff possible at a festival. I have experience with weed and shrooms, but hoping to also try LSD and MDMA(especially at an EDM fest). There's a possibility I'll be able to get some good acid from a trusted source from outside the fest and bring it in, same for good molly.

Although my question is, If I end up going to the fest dry, how should I go about getting good stuff and what should I watch for? Should I try to look for Molly instead of rolls? What kind of drugs usually reside in big festivals? What are the best ones to take at a setting like this?

Extra info: I'm going with a few friends, and we'll likely be all taking the same substances. The fest lasts for 2 days, and I don't want to feel too burned out after the first.

I know it's a lot of questions, but all and any input is appreciated. Thanks! :mushroom2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGodSpores
intestines dressed in mescaline
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Some tips and advice for drugs at EDM Festival? [Re: WeAllLoveMushies]
    #16291486 - 05/27/12 06:00 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Stand on top of something screaming

"Has anyone seen my friend molly!?"

It worked for me :fuckyeahdance:

Definitely try not to get some rolls since it can be cut with anything.

Also, if you have a good amount of drugs to cover within 2 days, then go a bit easier the first day then go all out the second day IMO.

--------------------
:youdidit::fasted:

Droogz ive consumed: DMT, LSD, Mescaline, Shrooms, 2CE, LSA, Salvia, Thc, Cocaine, Heroine, speed, Roxy, Zannax, adderall, who tha shit am i kidding ive done almost every pill!, MDMA, MDA, DXM, DPH, N02, Nicotine, Prometh + Codeine. I prob done more im too wavy to think of what else ive done, So All i have left to say is all hail allah, jesus, and buddah, they love you!

OfflineBassfreak
ManBearPig
Male User Gallery

Re: Some tips and advice for drugs at EDM Festival? [Re: GodSpores]
    #16291614 - 05/27/12 06:43 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

dude ever hear of chicago mints? they are bomb ass rolls and only seen mostly in chitown, buy those if u can

but yeah at an EDM fest ypour more likely to find shitty cut up drugs than good ones

sad but true

--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
Re: Some tips and advice for drugs at EDM Festival? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #16291634 - 05/27/12 06:50 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Bassfreak said:
dude ever hear of chicago mints? they are bomb ass rolls and only seen mostly in chitown, buy those if u can

but yeah at an EDM fest ypour more likely to find shitty cut up drugs than good ones

sad but true

yup

--------------------

OfflineWeAllLoveMushies
Stranger

#16291648 - 05/27/12 06:57 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Bassfreak said:

sad but true

Yea I've heard about em, I was thinking about going on pillreports and just writing down a list of good quality and bad quality pills in case I come in contact with some of em at the fest.

OfflineBassfreak
ManBearPig
Male User Gallery

#16291651 - 05/27/12 06:58 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

i do that too actually before fests

--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Offlinemockingbird
It Goes Round And Round

Loc: 0high0 Flag
    #16291656 - 05/27/12 07:00 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

that makes 3 of us im glad im not the only drug nerd :nerd:

--------------------

OfflineBassfreak
ManBearPig
Male User Gallery

Re: Some tips and advice for drugs at EDM Festival? [Re: mockingbird]
    #16291682 - 05/27/12 07:11 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

ill take a clean roll over molly any day of the week

if i find good rolls i really would prefer to do that

havent ate rolls since camp bisco 9 tho

--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

OfflineWeAllLoveMushies
Stranger

Re: Some tips and advice for drugs at EDM Festival? [Re: mockingbird]
    #16291702 - 05/27/12 07:18 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mockingbird said:
that makes 3 of us im glad im not the only drug nerd :nerd:

Rather be a "drug nerd" than waste money on crap any day :laugh:

Edited by WeAllLoveMushies (05/27/12 07:19 PM)

Offlinetechnomobster123
I am the Future
Male User Gallery

#16292295 - 05/27/12 10:04 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

From my experience in going to an edm concert dry, is a couple things you must do.

You will find some shitty pills, some good pills, or some bomb ass molly.

You might find LSD but i wouldnt be surprised if it is a RC... Most people dont want to sell there legit LSD....

You might find shrooms, but again not a lot of people will bring some to sell...

Things you should look for:

- Girls in furry boots ( they always have mdma/pills)

- guys in bags ( they usually will be saying molly really silently)

- look for burnt out ravers, like old people... people in there 30s might have some good shit

- go in the middle of the crowd and look for people who dosing molly, then ask them if they have any to sell

---------
Old people...

- They have the best drugs, they usually dont get bunk shit because they actually care about there health, and they have alot more connections to the older crowd

- If you want get some good MDMA, go to Carl Cox (old school techno, sure to be some elders there)

- Claude Von Stroke ( he is also a well known old school dj, its gonna be people from the 90's race scene there... check the crowd there

- Other Mention... Ferry Corsten, Markus Shulz, and Moby will have a dedicated crowd who are always ready have good shit.

- Avoid the skrillex/afrojack... those will be a lot of posers who think they have good shit but in reality they are posers and have super bunk shit.

---------------
I go to a lot of festivals, so i kind of know where the good stuff is.

--------------------

"Can't change the world, unless we change ourselves"

OfflineWeAllLoveMushies
Stranger

Re: Some tips and advice for drugs at EDM Festival? [Re: technomobster123]
    #16292632 - 05/28/12 01:10 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the detailed response bro! Kudos to you :grin:

Offlinelovesexdubstep
buy the ticket, take the ride

#16292797 - 05/28/12 07:35 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

i didnt know this was coming up so soon, i just got my tickets. see yall there :smile:

--------------------

molly :loveeyes: lucy :tripping: maryjane :bigblunt:
resident med student, PM science based questions :teacher:

OfflineShpongle1
Male

Loc: Above The Clouds Flag
Re: Some tips and advice for drugs at EDM Festival? [Re: technomobster123]
    #16293468 - 05/28/12 10:03 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

technomobster123 said:
- guys in bags ( they usually will be saying molly really silently

:lol:  Not the kind of person I would advise purchasing illicit chemicals from that you intend to ingest...  I honestly got such a weird image when I imagined that.  I know it exists, I've seen it and know what you mean but I could never recommend someone buy some shit from the type of person you are describing/I'm picturing.

Honestly OP, I'd advise you to not take this with a grain of salt.  I have seen some really ugly shit at these type of events.  People really messed up on some shit that they could not possibly be enjoying.  Scary.  This is not your D.A.R.E. teacher speaking to you, this is good ole' Shpongle1 come at you live and letting you know the truth.

If you are hoping to find MDMA from a random dude at a festival I would highly recommend purchasing a test kit if you have time.  Do it today.  Like I said, I've seen people clawing at their faces, pulling out eyelashes, looking straight FUCKED.  Or sitting down pulling out their hair screaming at the top of their lungs in agony/horror.  I kid you not.  Acid seems like you'd be more likely to get bunk shit or an RC that might not be what you want but would most likely be safer than eating random pills or powders.  The real shit is at these sorts of places, of course, as we all well know, but its actually pretty disturbing how much other shit gets passed off without any concern for the consumers well being.  BE MOTHERFUCKING SAFE.

--------------------

There are more people imprisoned for the commission of drug offenses in the United States - close to 500,000 - than are incarcerated in England, France, Germany, and Japan for all crimes combined.  Examined in another way, the United States has 100,000 more people incarcerated for nonviolent drug offenses than all the countries of the European Union combined, despite the fact that the European Union has 100 million more citizens. :crankey: 

- "Drugs and Drug Policy: The Control of Consciousness Alteration, 2007.

InvisibleCounterCulturest
-Positive Mental Attitude-

Loc: Nesting on modems
Re: Some tips and advice for drugs at EDM Festival? [Re: Shpongle1]
    #16293553 - 05/28/12 10:42 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Shpongle1 said:
Quote:

technomobster123 said:
- guys in bags ( they usually will be saying molly really silently

:lol:  Not the kind of person I would advise purchasing illicit chemicals from that you intend to ingest...  I honestly got such a weird image when I imagined that.  I know it exists, I've seen it and know what you mean but I could never recommend someone buy some shit from the type of person you are describing/I'm picturing.

Honestly OP, I'd advise you to not take this with a grain of salt.  I have seen some really ugly shit at these type of events.  People really messed up on some shit that they could not possibly be enjoying.  Scary.  This is not your D.A.R.E. teacher speaking to you, this is good ole' Shpongle1 come at you live and letting you know the truth.

If you are hoping to find MDMA from a random dude at a festival I would highly recommend purchasing a test kit if you have time.  Do it today.  Like I said, I've seen people clawing at their faces, pulling out eyelashes, looking straight FUCKED.  Or sitting down pulling out their hair screaming at the top of their lungs in agony/horror.  I kid you not.  Acid seems like you'd be more likely to get bunk shit or an RC that might not be what you want but would most likely be safer than eating random pills or powders.  The real shit is at these sorts of places, of course, as we all well know, but its actually pretty disturbing how much other shit gets passed off without any concern for the consumers well being.  BE MOTHERFUCKING SAFE.

Sounds about what I would imagine :rofl:

I took some "LSD" last week. I'm almost positive it was this 25i stuff. (so far into the investigation at least).. needless to say, I will probably never take a drug again unless I test it. Fuckin scary lol :thumbup:

OfflineWeAllLoveMushies
Stranger

Re: Some tips and advice for drugs at EDM Festival? [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #16293975 - 05/28/12 03:16 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Ok, can anyone point me to some good/practical test kits? Since it's not a drug or drug paraphernalia security should let me through with it right?

OfflineEnhance_Shammy
PsychedelicExplorer

Loc: Under a rock.
    #16294388 - 05/28/12 06:19 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

^

--------------------

InvisibleNimpo
Big Black

Re: Some tips and advice for drugs at EDM Festival? [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #16294419 - 05/28/12 06:33 PM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

CounterCulturest said:

I took some "LSD" last week. I'm almost positive it was this 25i stuff. (so far into the investigation at least).. needless to say, I will probably never take a drug again unless I test it. Fuckin scary lol :thumbup:

This is why I decided to grow mushrooms for myself.

Everyone here selling "acid" is just selling RC's, and I am sick and tired of putting unknown chemicals in my body thats being labeled as something else.

OfflineWeAllLoveMushies
Stranger

Re: Some tips and advice for drugs at EDM Festival? [Re: Enhance_Shammy]
    #16296622 - 05/29/12 02:18 AM (10 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Enhance_Shammy said:
^

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order