Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
College student raped while serving weekend jail sentence
    #1628993 - 06/12/03 01:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

The War on (some) Drugs fucks up another young life:

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/news/state/6053459.htm

Gainesville college student raped while serving weekend jail sentence
Associated Press

GAINESVILLE, Fla. - A college student jailed on marijuana charges was raped by his cell mate who was already being held on sexual battery charges, authorities said.

The 19-year-old student was serving four weekends in jail on charges of delivering marijuana, said Alachua County Sheriff's Sgt. Jim Troiano.

His cell mate held a ball point pen to the teenager's neck Friday night, his first weekend of the sentence, and then forced himself on him, Troiano said. A member of the victim's family reported the rape to authorities.

Randolph Jackson, 35, was charged with sexual battery. Jackson has been in jail since July on charges of sexual battery in a different case that is still pending.

The two were put in a cell together because they were both charged with felonies, Troiano said. There also was little room in the jail last weekend, he added. Jackson has since been moved to his own cell.

"If there was space available, absolutely we would rather keep our weekenders in a pre-designated area," Troiano said. "But because we don't have much space available we have to do with circumstances on hand."

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentence [Re: Edame]
    #1629123 - 06/12/03 02:47 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

gee, mabye they'd have a bit more space if it wasn't full of vicious pot smokers...but we can have those type loose in the steets now can we?...

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1629138 - 06/12/03 02:52 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

While I think all drugs should be legal, if you break the law you must be willing to accept any consequences.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentence [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1629155 - 06/12/03 02:56 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Absolute bullshit. Just because its written down its against the law, and enforced by sheeple, doesn't mean i need to accept the consequences....not saying i wont, but the fact remains no harm was done, and its your mentality of "well he knew the law and broke it, so he deserves the consequences" that allows for such bullshit laws to be passed in the first place. I never agreed smoking pot was illegal, and if i ever went to jail for it, i cant imagine the horrible things i would do when i got out...simply because i woulnd't give a shit anymore...

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentence [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1629173 - 06/12/03 03:04 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

What exactly do you mean by "accepting" any consequences?

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentence [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1629174 - 06/12/03 03:04 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I'll rephrase then if that makes you happier.....
If you break the law, be prepared to suffer the consequences.

And it doesn't matter if you agreed or not. As a matter of fact, I'm pretty damn sure no one gives a fuck if you agree or not.

While I disagree with the laws on drugs, and write fairly often to my representatives, I'm aware of the fact that there will be a price to pay should I be caught. I would neither give, nor look, for sympathy.

And I suspect you're too smart to do much of anything after you get out, assuming you ever get caught to begin with.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentence [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1629177 - 06/12/03 03:05 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

What exactly do you mean by "accepting" any consequences?

See above.

--------------------

OfflineSev
Astropath
Loc: NY
Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentenc [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1629180 - 06/12/03 03:07 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

If you break the law, be prepared to suffer the consequences.

Yes, and the consequences of breaking the law is supposed to be incerceration or a fine, not ass-rape.

--------------------
"Do we want the stars? We can have them. Can we borrow cups of fire from the sun? We can and must and light the world." --"On the Shoulders of Giants", Ray Bradbury

All of my posts are full of fiction and blatant lies.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentenc [Re: Sev]
    #1629199 - 06/12/03 03:13 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Government organizations that recklessly allow things like that to happen should be willing to accept the consequences, which should be about a year's budget for the county.

Every motherfucker in that county should have to pay 2X taxes for a year to make up for being too cheap to fund the local jail.

--------------------

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

InvisibleEdame
gone

Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentenc [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1629272 - 06/12/03 03:53 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

So by that same logic, if they introduced the death penalty for possession of cannabis, then we should be willing to accept that too?

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentenc [Re: Edame]
    #1629290 - 06/12/03 04:02 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Now yer catchin' on.... :smile:

You knew the consequence, so the punishment is only acceptable...whatever it may be...your government knows best!

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentenc [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1629370 - 06/12/03 04:43 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I think traffic laws should be escalated to the level of drug laws.

Speeding 65 MPH in a 45 MPH zone: 6 months

Running a red light: 2-5 years

Passing on a double yellow line: Manditory minimum 8 years.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentenc [Re: Baby_Hitler]
    #1629750 - 06/12/03 07:20 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

If some1 touches you sexual in jail you better freak out and I mean freak out. Rip the faggots eye balls out if you have to. After you go schizo no1 will fuck with you.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentenc [Re: downforpot]
    #1629756 - 06/12/03 07:22 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

So you were the guy!..... :ooo: :crazy:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1629834 - 06/12/03 07:55 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I didn't say it was right.

I didn't say it was good.

However if you know the consequences, and get nabbed, don't whine.

--------------------

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
    #1629835 - 06/12/03 07:55 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

If some1 touches you sexual in jail you better freak out and I mean freak out. Rip the faggots eye balls out if you have to. After you go schizo no1 will fuck with you.

yeeeeahhhh........prison is that simple. just rip the guys eye out. (pukes)

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1629853 - 06/12/03 08:01 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

What if someone makes money then get's taxed unfairly?

Is it ok for them to whine then?

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1629855 - 06/12/03 08:02 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

What does that have to do with getting busted with weed and going to jail?

--------------------

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1629889 - 06/12/03 08:13 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Stop hiding behind the issue.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1629893 - 06/12/03 08:15 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

-deleted-

Edited by paradis (06/12/03 08:16 PM)

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentenc [Re: ]
    #1630292 - 06/12/03 11:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

...and your still fucking there?!?!? , in america?...

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Edited by Azmodeus (06/12/03 11:49 PM)

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #1630469 - 06/13/03 01:11 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Dam, thats a shame, scared for life over a plant :-(
That kid will never be the same again, but luvdemshroomsbutcantbeeatingthem
has the gall to call him a whiner????
when its the kids family that brought it to the worlds attention?
Doesnt sound like whining to me?

--------------------

OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

Loc: I. D.idnt A.sk H.ow O.ld
Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentence [Re: Paid]
    #1630475 - 06/13/03 01:15 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Man..... i never got raped in jail... i feel cheated. I have been there twice since i turned 18... for a total of 24 days... i never got any action... I am even sexy.
but i did get punched in the face by some naked dewd who just got out of the shower...
JUST GOES TO SHOW>... incarceration and inmaturity are not good bedfellows!!

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentence [Re: Yeti_009]
    #1630497 - 06/13/03 01:23 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Maybe they found you too hairy :grin:

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1630523 - 06/13/03 01:38 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

paradis, what if im russian? Are there russian gangs in jail? will they keep me safe from the fags or are they as dangerous as the others?

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (06/13/03 01:46 AM)

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1630536 - 06/13/03 01:44 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

this is sad. the war on drugs is madness.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1630622 - 06/13/03 03:06 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

call him a whiner

Show me where I called him a whiner.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1630627 - 06/13/03 03:13 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

-deleted-

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

#1630930 - 06/13/03 09:09 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I know its your favorite thing to do, to say show me were is did so and so, but
come on get a life, you insinuate things then go back on your own words?

You were that real annoying kid at school who was in the debating club thing,
werent you?

Do you actually have any real views? or do you just try to annoy people?
You seem to me to just go against anything anyone says, then spout poop about
speaking what you actually feel!
You have no depth or feelings right? or wrong?

--------------------

InvisibleEdame
gone

#1631193 - 06/13/03 11:30 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I didn't say it was right.

I didn't say it was good.

You didn't answer my question though. If the penalty for possession of Cannabis was death, would you still say what you said above?

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#1631464 - 06/13/03 02:05 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

nah, he would stop at anal sex

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentenc [Re: Paid]
    #1631581 - 06/13/03 03:06 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I know its your favorite thing to do, to say show me were is did so and so, but
come on get a life, you insinuate things then go back on your own words?

It seems your favorite thing to do is be wrong. I didn't say it and by the time I wrote the sentence you quoted, the discussion had moved past the person in the story and to breaking laws in general.

Quote:

You were that real annoying kid at school who was in the debating club thing,
werent you?

Nope, sorry. You're wrong yet again.

Quote:

I have many views AND I have fun tweaking you "libbies" here. You all take yourself way too seriously when in all actuality, most of you wouldn't have enough sense to step out of the way of a bulldozer. ("you" and "libbies" being general terms)

Quote:

While this may be beyond your comprehension, I say what I think and feel.

Quote:

Holy crap, you're wrong yet again.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1631595 - 06/13/03 03:12 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

You didn't answer my question though. If the penalty for possession of Cannabis was death, would you still say what you said above?

Yes. The law, while stupid, is well known. If the consequences are more than you want to pay, don't do the crime.

--------------------

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentenc [Re: Paid]
    #1631599 - 06/13/03 03:14 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I've actually questioned him numerous times about his non-opinion...he never has enough info, to make a stand...either that, or he cant take a rebutle...

Its easy to ridicule and ask others to back up thier claims when you dont have any of your own! :wink:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#1631621 - 06/13/03 03:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

So... injustice is acceptable as long as we're made aware of the "consequences"?

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentenc [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1631631 - 06/13/03 03:29 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Hold on luvs...i got it...

Where did he say that?! :grin: :wink:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1631636 - 06/13/03 03:30 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I didn't say that.

I said, for those too dense to have caught it the first several times.....

Drug laws suck. However if you knowingly violate those laws, and you get caught, don't whine.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1631644 - 06/13/03 03:32 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Bullshit. I may not have answered your questions in a manner you like, but I have answered them

Quote:

Its easy to ridicule and ask others to back up thier claims when you dont have any of your own!

And it would seem it's easy for you to say stupid things like that when you don't like or agree with the answer.

Pretty sad.

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#1631649 - 06/13/03 03:36 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I didn't say you said that. that's why I was ASKING for your position.

and you just basically said the same thing. you agree that drug laws are unjust, but you say that we should accept the consequences of violating them.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1631663 - 06/13/03 03:41 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

and you just basically said the same thing. you agree that drug laws are unjust, but you say that we should accept the consequences of violating them.

Yes that is correct. That doesn't mean do nothing. Write letters. Donate to groups like NORML. Try to change the law.

But if you violate a law, any law, you must be prepared to accept the consequences of your decision. If you are not prepared to do so, don't violate the law.

And if you get caught breaking the law, shut the fuck up about how unfair it is. The laws are well known. The consequences are know. Accept the results of YOUR decision to break the law.

--------------------

InvisibleEdame
gone

#1631678 - 06/13/03 03:46 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Yes. The law, while stupid, is well known. If the consequences are more than you want to pay, don't do the crime.

So basically you should take any consequence for breaking a law, regardless of the crime, just because it's the law? Would you say the same again if owning a firearm was made punishable by death?

--------------------

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

#1631681 - 06/13/03 03:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

maybe "whining" about unjust imprisonment IS an effective way of changing the law.

the point is that the "consequences" of commiting a minor offense shouldn't involve assrape. that is called cruel and unusual punishment. if the punishment fit the crime, I don't think anyone would be complaining.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1631714 - 06/13/03 04:05 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

So basically you should take any consequence for breaking a law, regardless of the crime, just because it's the law? Would you say the same again if owning a firearm was made punishable by death?

It doesn't matter what law you break. If you are willing to do so, be willing to suffer the consequences. That goes for firearms as well as drugs.

I would break the law should that happen. If caught I'd do my time because no-one forced me to break that law. I made the decision.

And stop asking. I've answered several times now. My answer isn't going to change no matter how many times you ask.

It's called personal responsibility and accepting the consequences of your decision.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1631723 - 06/13/03 04:09 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

You didn't see me say ass rape should be a consequence of anything.

And since it is not a punishment handed out by the state, it wouldn't be covered by "cruel and unusual".

There should be NO punishment for drug use. Since there is, accept the risk while working to change the law, or don't violate the law. No matter how stupid the law is.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1631737 - 06/13/03 04:15 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

And since it is not a punishment handed out by the state, it wouldn't be covered by "cruel and unusual".

But shouldn't the government provide sufficient protection from such acts? It seems in this case that they failed to do so.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Edited by silversoul7 (06/13/03 04:15 PM)

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

#1631743 - 06/13/03 04:19 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Government wants you to...

accept the risk while working to change the law, or don't violate the law. No matter how stupid the law is.

Work, eat, sleep, etc...etc...etc...

I dont follow stupid laws i dont agree with, and im not prepared to accept consequence for victimless crimes.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentenc [Re: silversoul7]
    #1631952 - 06/13/03 05:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

But shouldn't the government provide sufficient protection from such acts? It seems in this case that they failed to do so.

As long as you remember I also said "You didn't see me say ass rape should be a consequence of anything" I'll agree. He got a "bum" deal.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1631961 - 06/13/03 05:58 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I dont follow stupid laws i dont agree with,

Neither do I.

Quote:

and im not prepared to accept consequence for victimless crimes.

Gosh. What a great defense. I'm sure that you'll easily sway the judge with that.

Doesn't matter if you're prepared or not.... does it?

You'll suffer the consequences whether you're prepared to or not.

Now unless you can raise some new, mind boggling further points.... what's the point in dragging this on?

--------------------

Anonymous

#1632001 - 06/13/03 06:22 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

its disgusting that they don't do anything to prevent sexual abuse in jails, we are not animals, we are human beings, and deserve to be treated like such, even in jail.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1632006 - 06/13/03 06:24 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Glad you agree with me.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1632007 - 06/13/03 06:26 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

*high five*

InvisibleEdame
gone

#1632011 - 06/13/03 06:28 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

You didn't see me say ass rape should be a consequence of anything.

Well you did say this (my emphasis):

While I think all drugs should be legal, if you break the law you must be willing to accept any consequences.

--------------------

InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
    #1632016 - 06/13/03 06:33 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Passing on a double yellow line: Manditory minimum 8 years.

Woa woa woa thats a little harsh dont you think. While I agree on the others, haven't you ever been driving and spilled your drink on yourself and accidentally crossed the double yellow? What are you a Nazi?

Edited by Meat_Log_Smurf (06/13/03 06:41 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1632018 - 06/13/03 06:33 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Holy crap man.

Polite words escape me.

--------------------

InvisibleEdame
gone

#1632021 - 06/13/03 06:35 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Why? All I did was quote something you already said.

--------------------

InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentence [Re: Yeti_009]
    #1632025 - 06/13/03 06:37 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yeti when your ass looks like the hello.jpg I'm sure it knda scares people off. Im sure your an attractive guy though dont feel too bad.

Edited by Meat_Log_Smurf (06/13/03 06:38 PM)

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1632096 - 06/13/03 07:30 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Doesn't matter if you're prepared or not.... does it?

You'll suffer the consequences whether you're prepared to or not.

I agree with that part, what I don't see is the benefit of not whining?

On a side note I have to say getting punished for posession is different from getting punished for selling. In the former the victim was just mnding their own business. In the latter, the victim was benefiting from the law... Essentially gambling with their freedom. If someone uses a law to proffit from it, and it bites them on the ass, well that's all part of doing business, much as if someone had gambled their whole life savings away. They played the game and lost. I feel sorry for them, and would rather they had won but, when you buy/sell drugs you're paying for/getting paid for the risk involved, not the product itself.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1632338 - 06/13/03 10:53 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

-deleted-

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1632456 - 06/13/03 11:46 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I kept a guy in my basement for a year for posession of magazine subscriptions with intent to sell.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1632851 - 06/14/03 09:11 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

-deleted-

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #1633105 - 06/14/03 12:33 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I thought it was funny when he raped the insurance guy.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1633115 - 06/14/03 12:41 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

-deleted-

Edited by paradis (06/14/03 12:54 PM)

Anonymous

Post deleted by Administrator [Re: ]
    #1633398 - 06/14/03 03:52 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

OfflinePaid
Pict
 User Gallery

#1633429 - 06/14/03 04:08 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

My guest would be, it could happen in any prison in any country.

--------------------

Invisiblebivalve
Stranger
    #1633550 - 06/14/03 05:20 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: College student raped while serving weekend jail sentenc [Re: bivalve]
    #1634157 - 06/14/03 11:23 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

five to ten years is a short term for you? I would go fuckin psycho being stuck in a prison for 5 to 10 years. That aint no short term.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Anonymous

#1635857 - 06/15/03 08:41 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i've been to jail twice once for 6 months and once for 24 hours. i did not get raped and only about 3 people did while i was there. the shanks where mostly toothbrushes. no one touched me because 4 of us got sent to the same jail, and 3 people i knew where already in, other than getting in a few fights and beaten by the gaurds it was not too bad.

btw the food is excelent

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #1636397 - 06/16/03 12:55 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

hah

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals