Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineMrShroom
Spectral

Loc: Flag
WOOK justice (dreaded hippie dude)
    #16287874 - 05/26/12 01:31 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Funny story here:
I went to  show last year and was camping out. After Saturday show we came back to camp and everyone was partying. I got drunk and stayed up all night and finally went to bed around 8 in the morning. Was I wild? Yes. Out of line? Not more than anyone else.
When I woke up around 12 I was just hanging out at the picnic table and this wook that was friends with my friends comes and sits down. He then slowly packs up a bowl for like 15 minutes, makes it a point that everyone sees that he is packing a bowl and is quiet about it. Once he is finished he sort of looks around at us and me and then got up and went and smoked it to his head by the fire.
I found it funny because I had my own weed and the fact he was trying to punish me or someone by not smoking with us.  WOOK JUSTICE lol

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: WOOK justice (dreaded hippie dude) [Re: MrShroom]
    #16287988 - 05/26/12 01:55 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

OfflineMrShroom
Spectral

Re: WOOK justice (dreaded hippie dude) [Re: millzy]
    #16288009 - 05/26/12 02:01 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

millzy said:

Invisiblemillzy
Male

Re: WOOK justice (dreaded hippie dude) [Re: MrShroom] * 1
    #16288048 - 05/26/12 02:12 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

MrShroom said:
Quote:

millzy said:

--------------------
I'm up to my ears in unwritten words. - J.D. Salinger

Offlineunderfliptown
I suck and you should kill me

#16288062 - 05/26/12 02:17 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

lol that guy sounds like a fucking dumbass. lol why would he do that?

OfflineMrShroom
Spectral

Re: WOOK justice (dreaded hippie dude) [Re: underfliptown]
    #16288101 - 05/26/12 02:25 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

underfliptown said:
lol that guy sounds like a fucking dumbass. lol why would he do that?

I think maybe someone upset him or something the night before so he was trying to get back at us by bogarting the bowl.

Offlineunderfliptown
I suck and you should kill me

#16288108 - 05/26/12 02:27 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

lol but if no one remembers then its not like hes proving anything other than just looking like a douche.

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #16288121 - 05/26/12 02:29 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

I remember a few fests where I hoped to score green on site, but there was no green available, just everything else.

well it would be sunrise, and everybody would be all tweaked on whatever, watching the two or three people that brought weed from home pack bowls.  They were being put on the spot to share their weed, which was annoying, and probably something like the vigilante wook had experienced himself.

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

OfflineMrShroom
Spectral

Re: WOOK justice (dreaded hippie dude) [Re: SpecialEd]
    #16288185 - 05/26/12 02:45 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

SpecialEd said:
I remember a few fests where I hoped to score green on site, but there was no green available, just everything else.

well it would be sunrise, and everybody would be all tweaked on whatever, watching the two or three people that brought weed from home pack bowls.  They were being put on the spot to share their weed, which was annoying, and probably something like the vigilante wook had experienced himself.

At Coventry I went with 3 of my friends who brought money and shit. I bought weed as soon as I got there and smoked them up a bunch, ran out no problem and just bought more. The next day I wake up smoke and shit and chilling and then they just kept asking me to smoke. FInally I was like you fucks have money go buy your own.

OfflineSpecialEd
+ one

Loc: : Gringo
    #16288230 - 05/26/12 02:54 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

yeah or atleast throw down on your bag or somethin'

--------------------
"Plus one upvote +1..."
--- //
-- :meff:
  /l_l\/
--\-/----

OfflineDrsteez
politically academic. ....fuckk
Male

#16288414 - 05/26/12 03:44 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Lol what an asshole.  I remember shit like this would happen in hishschool parties,  friends of friend sort .  I'd be sitting finishing my drink and just mingling with fools and  I remember this dude walked out of the  house was looking all badass  and not, poured out his beer behind the house and realized I saw  him.
While I give him the wtf  crazy look laughing to myself, he comes towards me and says some in audible shit. ..something something nawm  sayn  brah. Something something.

I'm a huge stoner as they say.  I'm cannabis over alcohol any day. But at that Time I was just waiting for my friend to get  there to commence the session.

So this kid is sitting right in front of me staring at me and slowly taking out his shitty  crack  pipe and packing a bowl of some beasters  it looked like, looking lie he was trying  to get me jealous.  After packing a bowl,  he looks at me gets up and goes the side of the house where he can still see him and started toking.

I started laughing so hard when he was down his bowl and his whispers  of how dank his weed is and how high he's getting,.

My friend then finally came with my bong and I whipped out my quad of dank and just started packing bowls  like no tomorrow.  My two homies  and I around this fire getting  all sorts of medicated. And this assholes is staring in shock!  It was awesome,  I'm packing bowls out of my bong and taking mad dabs and giving them out like candy off the oil rig.  Good times all around.

Finally this kid comes to me after staring for a good 15 minutes and sits right where the roto  was going.  I told my friend about him a few minutes prior  and it was great,  it was assholes  turn and my friend yelled woooop and sent it to me.  We were just blazing and pretended like this fool wasn't even there.  Constantly this guys like dam  that's some fire,  wow that dank.  I I've never had oil before.  Wow that little oil bong is cool looking.

Ya its cool and it gets me fucking stoned!  I have him a hit so big he didn't finish it and coughed everywhere looking like he was  going to puke. I felt bad and then not really,  kid was a n  asshole.  Anyway give him the hit he probably threw up,  we had our good laughs and before he came back we dipped.

Fucking people think they are superior and no one but them has weed but  by the time he realized I had my card and all these goodies he pretends like he's the homie.  I just have him a hit and dipped. Fun time.  A good fuck you non  believer

Did I mention he was wearing a rasta  colored jacket. .very obnoxious,  rasta  beanie covering his asian  penis  like dreads that are coming out and undone  abit.  Pants down to his knees  and sing the waddle  walk. Type of dude that thinks getting stoned means getting stupid.  Fucking idiot.  One time I was sooooooo  stoned and uneasy in class and I was just like whaaaat  I serusly  thought myteacher  was a unicorn. Harharhar  weed  brah  420!!

:facepalm:  fucking idiot.

OfflineMrShroom
Spectral

Re: WOOK justice (dreaded hippie dude) [Re: Drsteez]
    #16289619 - 05/26/12 08:57 PM (11 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Drsteez said:
Lol what an asshole.  I remember shit like this would happen in hishschool parties,  friends of friend sort .  I'd be sitting finishing my drink and just mingling with fools and  I remember this dude walked out of the  house was looking all badass  and not, poured out his beer behind the house and realized I saw  him.
While I give him the wtf  crazy look laughing to myself, he comes towards me and says some in audible shit. ..something something nawm  sayn  brah. Something something.

I'm a huge stoner as they say.  I'm cannabis over alcohol any day. But at that Time I was just waiting for my friend to get  there to commence the session.

So this kid is sitting right in front of me staring at me and slowly taking out his shitty  crack  pipe and packing a bowl of some beasters  it looked like, looking lie he was trying  to get me jealous.  After packing a bowl,  he looks at me gets up and goes the side of the house where he can still see him and started toking.

I started laughing so hard when he was down his bowl and his whispers  of how dank his weed is and how high he's getting,.

My friend then finally came with my bong and I whipped out my quad of dank and just started packing bowls  like no tomorrow.  My two homies  and I around this fire getting  all sorts of medicated. And this assholes is staring in shock!  It was awesome,  I'm packing bowls out of my bong and taking mad dabs and giving them out like candy off the oil rig.  Good times all around.

Finally this kid comes to me after staring for a good 15 minutes and sits right where the roto  was going.  I told my friend about him a few minutes prior  and it was great,  it was assholes  turn and my friend yelled woooop and sent it to me.  We were just blazing and pretended like this fool wasn't even there.  Constantly this guys like dam  that's some fire,  wow that dank.  I I've never had oil before.  Wow that little oil bong is cool looking.

Ya its cool and it gets me fucking stoned!  I have him a hit so big he didn't finish it and coughed everywhere looking like he was  going to puke. I felt bad and then not really,  kid was a n  asshole.  Anyway give him the hit he probably threw up,  we had our good laughs and before he came back we dipped.

Fucking people think they are superior and no one but them has weed but  by the time he realized I had my card and all these goodies he pretends like he's the homie.  I just have him a hit and dipped. Fun time.  A good fuck you non  believer

Did I mention he was wearing a rasta  colored jacket. .very obnoxious,  rasta  beanie covering his asian  penis  like dreads that are coming out and undone  abit.  Pants down to his knees  and sing the waddle  walk. Type of dude that thinks getting stoned means getting stupid.  Fucking idiot.  One time I was sooooooo  stoned and uneasy in class and I was just like whaaaat  I serusly  thought myteacher  was a unicorn. Harharhar  weed  brah  420!!

:facepalm:  fucking idiot.

Interesting story. This is why I'm not a racist, I give everyone a chance to be a nice person. I try not to judge anyone because you never know who they really are on the inside.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds