Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinewestthebest
Male
Re: How much is this bubbler worth do you think? PLEASE HELP [Re: lsderp]
    #16288525 - 05/26/12 04:10 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

lsderp said:
those little bubblers rip HARD. at least mine does. gets me more stoned than my bong, imagine that. Just have to get the water level right and they are awesome.

yeah, I used to have one and I loved it, almost as cheap, small, and convenient as a dry piece but definitely rips way harder...  To the op, in my opinion its probably worth anywhere from $15 to $30, but I've definitely seen overpriced ones that go higher than that.  Now keep in mind, its gonna be hard to compare such a piece to a top-end bubbler or a much larger bong (maybe that's why some say that it sucks), but for how cheap and simple it is, it'll mess you up.  As far as getting water in your mouth goes, just try different water levels and after you use it for a while you'll figure out what works best.  I remember I used to fill bubs up with as much water as I could, and this isn't always the best idea, if you're getting water in your mouth then don't be afraid to pour some water out...  Worst case scenario it might not be as smooth, but it does allow for more smoke to be in the chamber at one time, meaning more smoke rushing your lungs when you clear it, which in my opinion contributes to a harder/fatter rip (think big bongs).  Enjoy it!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom