Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Since you all liked the last one.....
    #1626777 - 06/11/03 03:59 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

.... here's another.

You're welcome!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: Since you all liked the last one..... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1626783 - 06/11/03 04:02 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Wow! That must be the single biggest peice of clueless, ill-informed shite I've ever had the misfortune to read.

If this is where you're getting your "facts" from luv, it explains everything.

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1626796 - 06/11/03 04:06 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

"Ok, you just make shit up."

-Bill Maher to Ann Coulter

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Since you all liked the last one..... [Re: Xlea321]
    #1626803 - 06/11/03 04:08 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I knew you'd like it Alpo.

And what a surprise you didn't attempt to refute any of it.

Please though, if you do so now, provide sources.

Did I say that? To Alpo? To Mr. You're An Idiot If You Ask Me For A Source Or Even Ask Me A Question?

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAAA!

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
    #1626993 - 06/11/03 05:29 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I did a little reading on this (uh, 'interesting') woman and found some interesting quotes, I think they speak for themselves :laugh: :

"We need to execute people like John Walker in order to physically intimidate liberals, by making them realize that they can be killed, too. Otherwise, they will turn out to be outright traitors."

"God gave us the earth. We have dominion over the plants, the animals, the trees. God said, 'Earth is yours. Take it. Rape it. It's yours.'"
---Hannity & Colmes, 6/20/01

To a disabled Vietnam vet: "People like you caused us to lose that war."
---MSNBC

"I think [women] should be armed but should not [be allowed to] vote."
--Politically Incorrect, 2/26/01

"If you don't hate Clinton and the people who labored to keep him in office, you don't love your country."
---George, 7/99

"It's enough [to be impeached] for the president to be a pervert."
---The Case Against Bill Clinton, Coulter's 1998 book.

"I have to say I'm all for public flogging. One type of criminal that a public humiliation might work particularly well with are the juvenile delinquents, a lot of whom consider it a badge of honor to be sent to juvenile detention. And it might not be such a cool thing in the 'hood to be flogged publicly."
---MSNBC 3/22/97

"Anorexics never have boyfriends. ... That's one way to know you don't have anorexia, if you have a boyfriend."
---Politically Incorrect 7/21/97

"The thing I like about Bush is I think he hates liberals."
---Washington Post 8/1/00

"The swing voters---I like to refer to them as the idiot voters because they don't have set philosophical principles. You're either a liberal or you're a conservative if you have an IQ above a toaster."
---Beyond the News, Fox News Channel, 6/4/00

and the most infamous:

Airports scrupulously apply the same laughably ineffective airport harassment to Suzy Chapstick as to Muslim hijackers. It is preposterous to assume every passenger is a potential crazed homicidal maniac. We know who the homicidal maniacs are. They are the ones cheering and dancing right now.

We should invade their countries, kill their leaders and convert them to Christianity. We weren't punctilious about locating and punishing only Hitler and his top officers. We carpet-bombed German cities; we killed civilians. That's war. And this is war."
-Ann Coulter, 2001

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1626994 - 06/11/03 05:30 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Alpo? That's a flame and not a very good one either.

Quote:

"GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!"

-Chris Rock to Ann Coulter on Real Time With Bill Maher

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Since you all liked the last one..... [Re: Edame]
    #1627006 - 06/11/03 05:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Most good, some bad.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1627029 - 06/11/03 05:44 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

This woman has some major psychological issues. I'm wondering what happens to these kind of people for them to develop such blatant hatred and contempt for their fellow man, simply because they have a different opinion.

I've heard Rush Limbaugh on his program refer to liberals as "the enemy." What the fuck? He's naming almost half of Americans as his "enemy" simply because they disagree with him. What a wonderful poster boy for a political party! A great way to win the hearts and minds of millions.

OfflineSolo
enthusiast
Re: Since you all liked the last one..... [Re: ]
    #1627066 - 06/11/03 06:01 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I thought it was a cool article, thanks for providing the link. She's smart, tough, and hot to boot!

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Since you all liked the last one..... [Re: Solo]
    #1627080 - 06/11/03 06:05 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

You really do need to learn how to reply.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1627120 - 06/11/03 06:32 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Ann Coulter is an dumb, air-headed bitch.

That is all.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #1627171 - 06/11/03 06:55 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

The problem with one liner quotes is that they do not provide any context. She may have been joking when she said some of those things and we may not know the circumstances when she said others.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Anonymous

#1627310 - 06/11/03 07:47 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I read that article a few days ago and was contemplating posting it on here so everyone could make fun of it. Here's our chance!

Invisible1stimer
Religion=Rape
Loc: Amerika
    #1627521 - 06/11/03 09:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I hope Ann Coulter (a.k.a. psycho bitch) does not have any kids. Wow, she would mess them up and probably beat the shit out of them if they questioned her or heaven forbid they turn out to be liberal. Now that i think about it she probably could never get a boyfriend because of her anorexia problem.

--------------------
ash dingy donker mo gollyhopper patty popiton rockstop bueno mayo riggedy jig bobber johnathan pattywhacker gogboob t-shirt monkey.

There is such emotion in the distortion.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1
    #1627572 - 06/11/03 09:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I find it more than a little disturbing that are some people who consider so-called Liberals (i.e. those differing in opinion), "un-patriotic", "treasonous" and even "enemies of the state". Ironically, Ann Coulter, et al, are the most un-American of all... :frown:  By the same token, they are also well within their rights to voice such abhorrant opinions, and should not be silenced, no matter how distasteful we find them. Now that's American!

Edited by Le_Canard (06/11/03 09:54 PM)

OfflineOrganic
Lloyd

Loc: Overlook
    #1627597 - 06/11/03 09:58 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Thanks for the good laugh :smile:

--------------------

InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
Re: Since you all liked the last one..... [Re: Le_Canard]
    #1627644 - 06/11/03 10:19 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

lmao you people are funny. Do we really have to get into this arguement again. Im sorry to say but shes right on alot of points whether the hell you like it or not. Its a fact, and saying otherwise would be lying to yourselves. Now we know all libersals arent anti-american. Noone is that stupid. But take for instance that douchebag fucking professor from NYU I think, that said he wished there were a 1000 Mogledishu incedents (reffering to blackhawk down). He has EVERY right to say it, every right under our constitution, and I for one would die defending that right. But for him to not think that some people wouldn't want to whip his fucking ass up and down mainstreet is insane. I for one would lay his bitch ass out then kick his teeth down his throat, and then lean over his wilted bloody body and say "hey no hard feelings." This is my right.

OfflineRadioActiveSlug
addict

Re: Since you all liked the last one..... [Re: Meat_Log_Smurf]
    #1627821 - 06/11/03 11:57 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

that's makes you a violent reactionary.

I can't understand all the hate......were you molested as a child? Do you have to take orders from a mean boss? what could possably cause a person to actaully HATE someone so much?

AS for luvdemshrooms, he just wants attention, even if its negative attention. I"m sure if we all start ignoreing him he'll stop being such a blantant hateful tard.

--------------------
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned." -Buddha
www.impeach-bush-now.org

OfflineRadioActiveSlug
addict

Re: Since you all liked the last one..... [Re: silversoul7]
    #1627823 - 06/11/03 11:59 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Ann Coulter is an dumb, air-headed bitch.

don't forget self loathing, and contemptful of others.

--------------------
"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of throwing it at someone else; you are the one getting burned." -Buddha
www.impeach-bush-now.org

InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
Re: Since you all liked the last one..... [Re: RadioActiveSlug]
    #1627845 - 06/12/03 12:23 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

lmmfao ol sluggy where you been hiding? Hate who do I hate?

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom