Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Brown Rice Flour, Coir, Perlite, Pressure Cooker, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefactory81
enthusiast

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Ibiza, Spain
First time with creeper and s. afr, let me know.....
    #1626963 - 06/11/03 07:13 PM (13 years, 11 months ago)

Okay so I have some s. african and creeper syringes, tupperwear bin, on the search for a pressure cooker, oven, microwave, lysol, verm, perlite, brf, wire mesh, compact fluro light, living in a humid enviroment with tempratures in the daytime in the 80's consistantly and dropping to the 60's in the evening. Thru the use of air conditioning and computers I plan to have my room be pretty temprature controlled. My air conditioning system allows me to set it to a specific temprature if I want, like 84 degree farenheit for instance, or 72 degrees farenheit, whatever floats a shrooms boat. Im going to be book marking some "shroom optimal conditions growing page" so if anyone has that link it would be jiffy, or i could look myself. My main question here tho is, since its my first time, and Im going to try and get my foot into the mycology dept, Im going to try a number of things with a experimental first dozen cakes, 6 of each strain.

1) straight pf cakes one side verm 4 of them, 2 of each strain

2) straight pf cake double verm, 4 off them 2 of each strain

3) straight pf cake sliced in half, 2 of them 1 of each strain

4) straight pf cake into a verm / coco coir casing, 2 of them in the casing

im planning to try and keep up to date on the "dunkin" and injecting quarter cc's of water here and there where dryed out on cakes and etc. Im tryin to figure out what will work best for me and get me what I need. Thanks in advance everyone. Give some suggestions, is a pressure cooker needed? Could I rush this with a microwave?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblekoraks
Re: First time with creeper and s. afr, let me know..... [Re: factory81]
    #1628167 - 06/12/03 07:51 AM (13 years, 11 months ago)

I wouldn't sterilize with a microwave, it just doesn't work as well as cooking for a long period (min. 1 hour) in a pressure cooker or an ordinary cooking pot. If you don't have a pressure cooker, or are unwilling to purchase one, go with a normal cooking pot. But be sure that there's enough water in the pot during the sterilization (add water if/when needed).

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop:   Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Brown Rice Flour, Coir, Perlite, Pressure Cooker, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation