Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Re: How long will they last?
    #16268 - 05/09/00 05:34 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

I can say that mine are still potent after about a year. I prefer to air dry mine with NO heat at all. If the light bulb didn't warm them up you can expect about the same. You should store them in a glass jar w/ dessicant instead of a ziploc since plastic isn't an oxygen barrier and they will still oxidize and lose some potency.

------------------
-ChesterCopperpott-
"Old enough to know better, young enough to do it anyway."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

#16270 - 05/09/00 05:38 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

You probably just fucked your shit up. Heat causes loss of potency, and if you dried them like that, they are probably super weak now. If you dried them normally, and you store them air-tight, they will last for quite a long time.

------------------
Away!

Anonymous

#16271 - 05/09/00 08:40 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

melto8or

Look under Grow/Find and look at Preserving Mushrooms. The last tek is one by Moe Howard, that's the tek i use it has worked great in the past but i've nver tried to store them for any amount of time. Following that tek their is no "real" loss of potency they will still rock your world. You should ty it sometime

------------------
constantly being hurled into tomorrow, sometimes before i can even appreciate today

InvisibleLuciferX
ape

#16272 - 05/09/00 11:38 PM (23 years, 11 months ago)

Store them in a mason jar in the fridge. they will stay potent for over a year.

------------------
Warning:
LuciferX is for novelty use only.
Do not use if the safty seal has been broken.
Do not expose LuciferX to sunlight or exxcessive temperatures. (below 0 C or above 40 C)

--------------------
----------------------------------------------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light in the strangest of places if you look at it right

Offlineaural
Hola Amigos!
Loc: The Desert In The Spring
    #16273 - 05/10/00 12:44 AM (23 years, 11 months ago)

If you have a fridge,might as well go for the freezer! Tho' the fresher the better,the freezer preserves them for a couple years at least!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates