Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1

Loc: 8b
The drug war andhow could they missed the REAL killer drugs?
    #1626017 - 06/11/03 11:22 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

The most aggravating thing of all about the drug war is that they could have built themselves a real poster boy for criminalization, but instead they haven't said a damn thing about Datura. There were all those doctors that testified to weed's crazy effects (the guy experient on the dogs who "turned into a *baT, flew around the room and landed at the bottom of a 50foot ink well"), and not a single damn one of them crusading for how unsafe Datura is. WE did. The people who appreciate the substances most are the ones who keep a NATIVE north american plant that grows everywhere, safely away from people. Crack concerns me way less than a guy who doesnt know he's having the trip of his life.

Did they just close their eyes and ignore it? Does law enforcement not know of the crap? Is ashcroft only concerned with drugs that when illegal exert a huge inflation on the economy? He's obviously not looking out for real substances that will make you insane.

Edited by HarveyWalbanger (06/11/03 11:26 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
Re: The drug war andhow could they missed the REAL killer drugs? [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #1626038 - 06/11/03 11:35 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Drug laws are not about safety. I figured that out along time ago...

Infact people use datura mostly as a 'cheap high' since other drugs are illegal, the safer ones. I hate that, because little kids cant get pot the use markers, glue, gas, freeon! Whatever, the laws are BS.

Re: The drug war andhow could they missed the REAL killer drugs? [Re: HarveyWalbanger]
    #1626100 - 06/11/03 12:29 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

If datura gave you euphoria and an incredible high, then it would probably be illegal. It's just not that popular. Salvia was getting popular so they are going to illegalize it.

If you haven't noticed by now, all drug laws are bullshit. They are illogical. If they were about safety or how addictive they are, then alcohol and tobacco would be illegal and marijuana would be legal. The prohibition of marijuana is a testiment to how our laws and government are complete bullshit. The government will refuse to admit their laws are wrong-headed and adding to the problem. I look at prohibition and all I see it doing is moving one of the largest industries onto the black market, creating incredible amounts of crime, and putting innocent people in prison. Drugs don't ruin lives, drug laws ruin lives.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Salvia

General Interest >> Political Discussion