Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemammoth_hunter
cosmic babbler

Loc: [.au]
Needed: Shroom Party Games Ideas
    #1625014 - 06/10/03 09:52 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Hi all,

I am planning on having an absolutely wacked out shroom partyfor about six to ten regular trip-mates.

I would love some input into some crazy/weird/fun ideas that I could pre-organise in terms of fun activities for everyone to partake in while under the influence. Think Japaneze game-show style or Nicolodian (sp) kids game show activies, that sort of thing.

One idea I had was to organise a few "slime buckets" with different objects hidden within the slime - the object of the game to try and feel your way to guessing what the object is (obviously without picking it out of the slime).

Normally I take shrooms alone and have a real introspective on what's going on in life, etc. This time I just want to have fun and get messy. You're input is appreciated!

--------------------
"we are the mammoth hunters"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Loc: beautiful BC
Re: Needed: Shroom Party Games Ideas [Re: mammoth_hunter]
    #1625042 - 06/10/03 10:05 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I dunno, if someone asked me to stick my hands in a bucket of slime when i was tripping hard, I would say "fuck off." and go hang from a tree.

One idea is to play the card game 21, and have the winners shoot (in shot glasses) mushroom tea. Everyone gets high, its all chance, and some people get really fucked!

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinemammoth_hunter
cosmic babbler

Re: Needed: Shroom Party Games Ideas [Re: PDU]
    #1625348 - 06/10/03 11:37 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

different strokes for different folks i guess...

i can think of nothing better than to get mucky wid the "sludge"  :grin: :grin:

i like your 21 idea!

--------------------

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#1625380 - 06/10/03 11:50 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You could use cold speghetti mixxed with jello for sludge...

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

OfflineGernBlanston
unintended sideeffect
Male

Loc: OR
    #1625404 - 06/11/03 12:00 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

One of the better trip parties I was ever at evolved into the ultimate game of Calvin Ball, because of one tiny genius who decided to fill the living room with about 200 baloons before anyone got there. 

We were all a bit.. well - obnoxiously cynical, I guess you could say :smile:  Smartass questions about when the clown was coming and the like.  But once the trip got underway, a small game developed with a few people sitting in the middle of the living room floor, with one baloon, which evolved into a soccer-like game, only using the hands and not moving at all :smile:  Bits were added to the game by unspoken mutual agreement.  First, you had to make a sound everytime you hit the baloon.  Then additional baloons were added into the mix, and you had to make a specific sound every time you hit a specific color baloon - imagine hackey sack with goals... hard to describe.

Well, within 2 hours, we had the room completely cleared of furniture, a set of unspoken rules that were followed and implicitly understood by all that would fill volumes, and 12 people whose faces hurt from laughing so hard for so long...

One of the best trips EVER!

I LOVE your slime idea :smile:  Just don't get too stuck on rules - I can only imagine what could evolve out of a game like that!

Gern

--------------------
There is no flag large enough to cover the shame of killing innocent people.
  --  Howard Zinn

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Needed: Shroom Party Games Ideas [Re: GernBlanston]
    #1625409 - 06/11/03 12:04 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Playing with big balls is fun, and the ballons is a great idea. Flashlights in the dark are fun...maybe hide N seek in teams, or tag?

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinethestringphish
vajrayana

Loc: on my way to another plac...
    #1625432 - 06/11/03 12:17 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

play pictionary

--------------------
Ken Wilbur

"this is life changing"

welcomehome

Offlinemammoth_hunter
cosmic babbler

Re: Needed: Shroom Party Games Ideas [Re: GernBlanston]
    #1625526 - 06/11/03 01:23 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

this balloon idea sounds fanfrickentastic!! will definately have to give that a shot...

it spawns another idea - you know those big bouncy exercise balls, what if everyone had one, along with two "paddles" and the idea of the game is to bounce others off their perch - probably a tad dangerous while under, but could be done.

flashlights - a great idea, especially to induce more hallucinations (darkness, then bright light)... will have to think of something creative  :cool: 

--------------------

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Needed: Shroom Party Games Ideas [Re: thestringphish]
    #1625527 - 06/11/03 01:23 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

make an obstacle course. Or balance on Teeter totters.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinemammoth_hunter
cosmic babbler

Re: Needed: Shroom Party Games Ideas [Re: thestringphish]
    #1625531 - 06/11/03 01:26 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

"play pictionary"

nice! hadn't thought of that one...

had tried most other possibilities: pin the shroom on the mycellium, pass the [spliff] parcel, musically inclined chairs, the list goes on!

--------------------

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

#1625532 - 06/11/03 01:27 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

You can put foil with holes poked in it over the flashlight and spin it to make patterns around a dark room, or buy colored paper and elastic them over the end.

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offlinebeam
    #1625725 - 06/11/03 05:00 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

It sounds stupid now but....All get up and see who can do the stupist dance to all kinds of music, techno is always fun to do stupid dances too. Me and my mates do this while pissed sometimes so i don't know you can try it, it will make you laugh really really hard.

But i reckon to have some real fun games you need some chicks trippin if you know what i mean.

InvisibleOscuro_lobo
Dark Wolf

Loc: it doesn't really matter.
Re: Needed: Shroom Party Games Ideas [Re: beam]
    #1625971 - 06/11/03 08:48 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

I like the balloon idea.
But do it in total darkness, with not soooo many balloons, but have them filled with glitter,glow in the dark things and mini-glow sticks. and have a strobe light going.

That would be fucking AWESOME tripping.

Also, another game that's fun, that we used to play when we'd get drunk (before I discovered psychedellics), everyone sits in a circle, or some such shape... and it starts... the first person points to someone at random. It doesn't have to be the person next to them or across from them, anybody. And asks them a question, it can be about anything.
That person has to, without laughing or skipping a beat, point to someone else and ask them a question. You don't have to answer the question, you just can't laugh or fuck up at all. You have to keep this going for as long as possible.

We didn't have the 'losers' do anything.. Just started over again... I always won :smile:

Whenever someone would as me a question, I'd turn around and ask someone.

"Is it my turn?"
They'd say "yes"

Never failed, like 50 times in a row I won. But they were realllly messed up.

Anyway, hope you have fun..

-ol

Edited by Oscuro_lobo (06/11/03 08:49 AM)

OfflinePDU
travel kid vs.amerika
 User Gallery

Re: Needed: Shroom Party Games Ideas [Re: beam]
    #1626226 - 06/11/03 11:33 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Dancing sounds found too, and my trip buddies are punk rockers and if we're feeling giddy sometimes we'll break into a mini pit with some crazy creativity going on. People think its violent, but its not....its bonding. :laugh: 

--------------------
GO OUTSIDE.

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
    #1626929 - 06/11/03 04:56 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Spliff rolling competition...
If you have 10 people, break it up into 2 groups, so 5 are in each group.
Group A member 1 and member 2 roll their spliffs the same time Group B member 1 and member 2 rolls their spliffs.
The other 3 judge the spliff, make up catagories like look, feel, smoking, stuff like that.
Then member 3 and member 4 roll their spliffs, and member 1, 2, and 5 smoke it.

In group A, whoever had the better spliff from members 1 and 2, roll another one, at the same time the person who rolled the better spliff out of 3 and 4 do aswell. Do it for group B aswell. Member 5 from group A and B are the ones who can't roll, and are just there to get fucked. Group A judges the spliff made in Group A, and the same for Group B. Then after the victor has been decided, the best in group A goes against the best from group B. This time they roll HUGE spliffs, enough for all 10 people to hit. I'm talking 1/8th bluntz. The 8 people who didn't roll, judge the spliff, and the winner is the winner, and gets some sort of fucked up prize.
All said and done, it'll take around 1 1/2 to 2 hours, you'll be totally fucked, and you'll have fun.
I do it quite often, except I don't usually trip out with like 10 people, just a couple of us, and every so often 2 people will have a competition.

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

Offlinezandorf
OTD residentvirginwizard-abstinenceain'teasy

Re: Needed: Shroom Party Games Ideas [Re: r00tg04t]
    #1627150 - 06/11/03 06:47 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

dude

play telephone!

not the whole time, but just a couple
times around the circle

purple monkey dishwasher!

--------------------
We live in a world where lemonade is made with artificial flavours and furniture polish is made with all natural lemon.

InvisibleBoppity604
Stranger
Re: Needed: Shroom Party Games Ideas [Re: zandorf]
    #1627439 - 06/11/03 08:54 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Have everyone sit at a table.  If you can, put an all-white table cloth down on it.  On an all-white plate, place a grape fruit you've cut in half.  Sit there and watch the grapefruit decompose.  It's more fun on acid, but it's equally cool on shrooms.

If that doesn't work...there's always UV body-painting...take it as naked as you and your friends are comfortable with and get painting.  :smile:

Love & Light,

Boppity

PS - cooking shows on the TV in the background always add to a tripping party...especially while the volume is muted.  :smile:

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #1627604 - 06/11/03 10:01 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hell yeah man, thats what we do over in my neck of the woods, but we use blunts....its hard rolling while tripping..but its fun and ev gets so beautifully high

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

InvisibleOctopusDr
Octi Doci

#1627626 - 06/11/03 10:12 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

That sounds tedious. Makes me wonder if you have ever really tripped.

I do like the telephone idea. That would be full of laughs.

OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
    #1627860 - 06/12/03 12:33 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Create a fortress out of old matresses. Play Twister :grin: "Left hand blue... which one is blue?!"
Blow bubbles. Get some glowsticks, and either have competitions to see who can do the trippiest dance with them, or do some kind of baton swapping thing where you sit in a circle with the lights out, and pass them to each other in a pattern/timing.
Play Marco Polo. Have a dress up party. Mute the TV, and each of you try and make up something to say that makes it look like the person on TV said. This can be halirious when you can make up completely twisted stuff that really does sound like it's being said by the people on TV.
Take everything out of a room, and full it with cushions, matresses, pillows etc. Jump around in it for a while with some glow sticks in the dark. Actually, you'd probably end up jumping into each other, but try it with the lights on. I've always wanted to get a padded wall room, so I can bounce off the walls.
Play with Lego. Bring out some stuffed toys and puppets that you had when you were a kid. If you have a kitten, let it loose in the room.
Get a slip and slide out in the backyard. Or create a mudslide. Have a jello fight.   

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   OlympusMyco.com Sterilized Grain Bag