Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Loc: Florida
I wasn't sure if I should put this in OT, support, or here..
    #1621189 - 06/09/03 03:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

But I'm concerned about the law among other things so I'm posting it here.

These girls have been wanting me to hook them up with rolls (ecstacy) for about a week since they would have to go looking around for them and I know people who have it. Well I told them I would try and get some, I make a phone call and find out yes. They give me money and I go pick it up. I made no money off this. Then I dropped it off and left.

I enjoyed my friday and then I tryed to call this one girl to see how things went. I cant get thru and I find out later something bad happened although I dunno what. I cant get any specific info or talk to the girl all weekend. I get to school and a friend of hers wants to fight me, I talk to her and find out one girl was in the hospital in a coma and had some brain damage but is fine now.

I go to lunch and there a huge group of her friends there and some are extremely pissed at me. Turns out the girl took 3 and was very close to dieing. Everyone else took one and felt shitty after rolling maybe an hour. At the hospital they said the pills had some poison in them, possibly rat poison. I dont think anyone talked to the cops but that can change. I was wondering what could happen to me in a case like this.

I feel very bad about this naturally but at the same time I dont feel its my falt. These girls were going to try and by rolls at a club anyways if I didnt and they've done coke before. With these drugs you never know what you're for sure and they should know that. Some of them think this is my fault when I was just hooking them up, I'm not a dealer or anything. But being sorry doesn't do anything, its not what they want and I can understand that. Being sorry doesn't fix what happened.

I just wanna talk about it pretty much, what do you guys have to say? Doesn't have to be legal stuff only...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: I wasn't sure if I should put this in OT, support, or here.. [Re: DailyPot]
    #1621222 - 06/09/03 03:48 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

They asked you to get the pills...they are responsible.
You gave them the pills...you are also responsible.

You never forced them to take the pills, but I assume you did nothing to stop them either..(since I assume that you didn't know they were bunk) What about the dealer you got 'em from?...did you tell him they were bad to prevent this from happening again?

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: I wasn't sure if I should put this in OT, support, or here.. [Re: DailyPot]
    #1621274 - 06/09/03 04:01 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

This could become a serious problem for you. Lay low, keep nothing illegal on your person, or in your car, house or anywhere it could be connected to you for a least a few months. If someone speaks the cops could conceivably get a warrant to search and if they find anything you could be fucked. You could be fucked anyway but this may help minimize the risk a bit.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleEdame
gone

Loc: outta here
Re: I wasn't sure if I should put this in OT, support, or he [Re: DailyPot]
    #1621285 - 06/09/03 04:05 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I hate to say it, but they gave you money, you gave them drugs in return, that makes you a drug dealer in the eyes of the law.

I don't want to sound like I'm having a go at you, but did you think about the ramifications of what you were doing?  Not only did you sell something highly illegal, but you had no idea really what was in the pills either.  Did it not cross your mind that if something were to go wrong, you would most likely get the blame?

The one time I tried to sell a couple of left-over pills after a rave, my friend and I both got jumped and mugged.  I learned pretty fast that you don't offer things like that (let alone sell) to strangers if you want to stay out of harms way.

These days I tell nobody about my drug usage except my best friends (and random internet people). We don't sell to each other, if someone wants something, we help each other out, money doesn't need to enter into it. 

I feel for you over what's happened, if drug laws were more sensible then people wouldn't have to buy E's and not know if they're poison or not.  I don't know a lot on US drugs laws other than that they can fuck up your life given half a chance. :frown: 

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".
:tongue:

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: I wasn't sure if I should put this in OT, support, or here.. [Re: Rono]
    #1621388 - 06/09/03 04:39 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

They asked you to get the pills...they are responsible.
You gave them the pills...you are also responsible.

You never forced them to take the pills, but I assume you did nothing to stop them either..(since I assume that you didn't know they were bunk)  What about the dealer you got 'em from?...did you tell him they were bad to prevent this from happening again? 

If I knew they were bad I woulda never gave it to them. And yes I did tell the dealer.

Quote:

This could become a serious problem for you. Lay low, keep nothing illegal on your person, or in your car, house or anywhere it could be connected to you for a least a few months. If someone speaks the cops could conceivably get a warrant to search and if they find anything you could be fucked. You could be fucked anyway but this may help minimize the risk a bit. 

Yeah I just took afew pills that I had and in a crazy freaking out kinda way went and hid them in a place and way no one would ever look.

Quote:

I feel for you over what's happened, if drug laws were more sensible then people wouldn't have to buy E's and not know if they're poison or not.  I don't know a lot on US drugs laws other than that they can fuck up your life given half a chance. :frown: 

Thats pretty much what I know :frown:

InvisibleEdame
gone

#1621433 - 06/09/03 04:51 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I'd flush those pills personally. Is it worth the risk if you hide them in your house and they raid you with sniffer dogs?

Also, if the cops do come after you, more than likely they are going to want the guy who supplied you, or whoever actually made them in the first place. That's something to think about (althout I'm sure you already were).

--------------------
The above is an extract from my fictional novel, "The random postings of Edame".

In the beginning was the word. And man could not handle the word, and the hearing of the word, and he asked God to take away his ears so that he might live in peace without having to hear words which might upset his equinamity or corrupt the unblemished purity of his conscience.

And God, hearing this desperate plea from His creation, wrinkled His mighty brow for a moment and then leaned down toward man, beckoning that he should come close so as to hear all that was about to be revealed to him.

"Fuck you," He whispered, and frowned upon the pathetic supplicant before retreating to His heavens.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

Re: I wasn't sure if I should put this in OT, support, or he [Re: Edame]
    #1621595 - 06/09/03 05:42 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I'd flush those pills personally.  Is it worth the risk if you hide them in your house and they raid you with sniffer dogs?

Also, if the cops do come after you, more than likely they are going to want the guy who supplied you, or whoever actually made them in the first place.  That's something to think about (althout I'm sure you already were). 

I'm serious, they're in a place no one will find them, even with dogs. Plus they're not in my house...I hid them good outside.

I know, if they ask for the guy that supplied me I dont plan to say anything. I dont see the point in bringing other people into it, I dont think he knew. Plus I doubt I would even get in less trouble, and if I did I still dont think it would be worth it for me to take down someone else. I hate this :frown:

InvisibleEdame
gone

#1621633 - 06/09/03 05:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Keep us updated on what's going on if you can....and good luck.

--------------------

Offlinelysergic
Mycophile!
    #1621640 - 06/09/03 05:57 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I'd speak with the girls and make sure they undersatnd the importance of being quiet.  The cops really wo't have anything to pressure them with, as they didn't commit a crime that they can be charged for, so you might not have much to worry about.  If the girls were caught in possession of them, I might be a bit worried, but you'll probably befine.  I'd also not sell drugs in the future :smile:

--------------------
In response to an attack killing 15 American Servicemen
PsiloKitten said:
Just give em a little more time, the iraqis are making great progress. And this is unorganized. Wait till they get organized.

OfflineSolo
enthusiast
Re: I wasn't sure if I should put this in OT, support, or he [Re: lysergic]
    #1621695 - 06/09/03 06:19 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

If there is a way you can feel out if the chicks or anyone is talking to the cops, or if the cops have been called or talked to the chicks...without directly asking (you don't want to put that idea into their heads) it might be a good thing.

If they have (or not) you might want to get it out there that it will not change what happened to them.

If the cops approach you

Say nothing, period. Only speak with a lawyer. Even if charges are going to be brought against you they need a witness who testifies that you sold them the drugs.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

#1622319 - 06/09/03 09:36 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Keep us updated on what's going on if you can....and good luck. 

I'll do my best. I just found out the girls g/f which is like 99.9% guy wants to kill me tomorrow. I actully new this girl almost all year and found out she was a girl today.

Quote:

I'd speak with the girls and make sure they undersatnd the importance of being quiet.  The cops really wo't have anything to pressure them with, as they didn't commit a crime that they can be charged for, so you might not have much to worry about.  If the girls were caught in possession of them, I might be a bit worried, but you'll probably befine.  I'd also not sell drugs in the future :smile: 

I cant speek with the main one as she is my new assasion. I dont think cops are pressuring them but one girl wants revenge bad and dunno what she'll do to get it. But dont worry, I dont plan to ever hook anyone up again. At most I'll lead the way for pot only.

Quote:

If there is a way you can feel out if the chicks or anyone is talking to the cops, or if the cops have been called or talked to the chicks...without directly asking (you don't want to put that idea into their heads) it might be a good thing. 

If they have (or not) you might want to get it out there that it will not change what happened to them. 

If the cops approach you

Say nothing, period.  Only speak with a lawyer.  Even if charges are going to be brought against you they need a witness who testifies that you sold them the drugs.   

From what I understand they talked to the cops and no one said my name and they're gone now. One girl wanted to tell (the assasion) but didn't know my name and the other girl in the hospital couldn't talk for about 24hrs so she didn't tell.

Your last paragraph saved me from typing one (actully I had to delete it). So anyone asks question I just wont answer I guess.

OfflineDailyPot
Trip'n Time

#1623787 - 06/10/03 01:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Update: The cops know my 1st name but thats it. I'm talked to afew of the people that have their names recorded. They dont plan to say my name or even say what really happened. The girl that plans to kill me isn't going to the cops cuz she wants to take me out on her own. But if a cop goes and talks to her she will point at me, she doesn't know my name but since the cops do she just has to say what i look like or whatever. Everyone I talked to understands my situation, including the girl who it happened to, and they all understand my point of view and aren't mad but they still say watch out for others. They told me if I talk to cops to just say it was someone else....

I just have to keep things cool for 2 more days and school ends and its all good I guess...

Jump to top Pages: 1