Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineMacs
Stranger
New Member - short introduction
    #13526372 - 11/22/10 07:50 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I am just stumbled across this site while seeing if LSD is still out there. I had to join and figured I would drop a short introduction.

I have not used LSD in about ten years. I used it in my college years and it helped me straighten out my head, realize what is important and what path I should follow. After a nice trip I would be less stressed and everything made sense. Now I am in my thirties, married and have kids. I am an engineer in Houston and things are becoming jumbled. I started smoking pot again but it didn't help so I know it is time for me to experiment again. I have sorta Ben looking but lets face it. I am in my mid thirties and pot is even hard for me to find. I am thinking about growing my own shrooms but have never tried them before. So I will be snooping around and trying to learn the vast knowledge that appears to be here. I am open to scaffolds advice.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekyguy
Dr. Gonzo
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: New Member - short introduction [Re: Macs]
    #13526407 - 11/22/10 07:57 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Welcome to the Shroomery! I also stumbled across the shroomery while researching LSD last year! For me its been the best thing sense sliced bread!! Saying that there is TONS of knowledge here is an understatement!! If you can't find it with the search engine (then really your probably not looking hard enough lol) there are lots of great people ready and willing to share there knowledge!!
5 shrooms for you!!

OfflineRam Dass
Challenger
Male

Loc: 2000 Feet Under the Sea
    #13526423 - 11/22/10 07:59 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Yes LSD is still out there, everywhere actually.  One of the easiest places to find connects is at concerts, although the risk of getting bunk is higher if you buy from a dude at a concert.  I just checked and it looks like infected mushroom is playing in Houston on december 10th.  I would say start by looking there, if noone is selling, theres bound to be someone who knows who to talk to.  Good luck!

OfflineMacs
Stranger
Re: New Member - short introduction [Re: Ram Dass]
    #13526461 - 11/22/10 08:05 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the advice. I am guessing that the majority of the people at a concert like this would be much younger. Do you think it might look suspicious for a mid 30's, balding man to be at one of these concerts? I know with pot it was/ is hell to find a connection. I guess I don't quite fit the profile.

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13526479 - 11/22/10 08:08 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

LSD is a very cliquey drug IMO.  If your not in the right scene it won't find you.  However if you are looking to learn how to grow mushrooms you are exactly where you should be:wink:

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineMacs
Stranger
Re: New Member - short introduction [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #13526771 - 11/22/10 08:53 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

That is where I think I am headed. When I couldn't find pot, I grew my own. So I figured that since I couldn't find LSD I would make it but there is a few problems with that. First off, every recipe I have read doesn't quite fit from a chemist stand point plus the wife isn't to thrilled about me setting up a lab in the garage. Second problem is the cost, i just want a few hits but the cost would average a couple of hundred per hit unless I mass produced which I don't want to do. I have quite the green thumb so I will most likely follow some threads on here and grow me some shrooms. I guess my only problem with that is I have never done them which makes me a bit shy. So I figured that I would research growing shrooms and keep looking for LSD. Maybe even find some shrooms to try before I grow.

I am doing this on my cell so I apologize if my grammar is not correct.

Offlinefloatingwater
இலைலைலைஇ

#13526982 - 11/22/10 09:33 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Welcome to the shroomery Macs

It sounds like you all ready have some good ideas about what you're trying to find and achieve.

I agree with your last post. If you want to get into the psychedelic mind set again I would start with learning about mushroom cultivation and mushroom experiences. You mentioned your wife doesn't want you to start up a small scale lsd lab. With that in mind, it's awesome that you seem to have the knowledge and vision to pull off something like that, but if you want to keep it relatively tame with the family around then I think mushrooms might be a legitimate compromise.

Mushrooms have a real raw feel to them. It's like acid but distinctly different. If you're looking for some headspace trips than mushrooms will deilver!

Either that or grow some cacti :cactuar:

--------------------
================

InvisibleCognitive_Shift
CS actual
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13528242 - 11/23/10 05:51 AM (13 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Macs said:
That is where I think I am headed. When I couldn't find pot, I grew my own. So I figured that since I couldn't find LSD I would make it but there is a few problems with that. First off, every recipe I have read doesn't quite fit from a chemist stand point plus the wife isn't to thrilled about me setting up a lab in the garage. Second problem is the cost, i just want a few hits but the cost would average a couple of hundred per hit unless I mass produced which I don't want to do. I have quite the green thumb so I will most likely follow some threads on here and grow me some shrooms. I guess my only problem with that is I have never done them which makes me a bit shy. So I figured that I would research growing shrooms and keep looking for LSD. Maybe even find some shrooms to try before I grow.

I am doing this on my cell so I apologize if my grammar is not correct.

lol don't expect to be able to synth LSD, cuz you're setting your self up for failure.

--------------------
L'enfer est plein de bonnes volontés et désirs

OfflineMacs
Stranger
Re: New Member - short introduction [Re: Cognitive_Shift]
    #13530083 - 11/23/10 02:08 PM (13 years, 4 months ago)

I have spent most of last night and today researching and i am in. Just bought two syringes and started locating things for my PF. The whole system seems simple, but of course i learn best from doing and failing like most people. Wish me luck!

InvisibleCrumpet
go sranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia Flag
    #16208242 - 05/10/12 01:27 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Go to the beach, pick up a sea shell, and put it to your ear.

I hear thats one of the most potent pychedelics out there for sure

peace and love

--------------------
Ronda Nina...

InvisibleOnePerEyeM8
Rhythmysticist
 User Gallery

Loc: Westeros
    #16208606 - 05/10/12 05:17 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Macs said:
I have spent most of last night and today researching and i am in. Just bought two syringes and started locating things for my PF. The whole system seems simple, but of course i learn best from doing and failing like most people. Wish me luck!

Atta Macs! :fungo:

Just look out for outdated info with your PF grow man. Check post dates of stuff you read.

Couple quick tips that don't get passed around nearly enough:
  • If short wide mouth half pints are hard for you to find, just use some of these.
  • Also, you can use rice bran meal in place of BRF in your cakes. It can be steam sterilized just the same, it's more nutritious, and it's far cheaper. Feed/agriculture stores usually carry it. I got my bag from tractor supply co.

On a different note, have you considered skipping the PF tek and just doing a bulk grow as your first grow? :shocked:

Good luck man, and welcome to the forum.
:trippinbawelz:

OfflineJdub1
Stranger

Re: New Member - short introduction [Re: Crumpet]
    #16208637 - 05/10/12 05:35 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Crumpet said:
Go to the beach, pick up a sea shell, and put it to your ear.

I hear thats one of the most potent pychedelics out there for sure

peace and love

:thumbup:

--------------------
Seeds of wisdom found no purpose
we don't even have a chance
birthday party, armageddon
long stem roses, avalanch

InvisibleThayendanegea
quiet walker
Male User Gallery

Loc: 7 Lodges Nation Flag
    #16210330 - 05/10/12 02:53 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Macs said:

Just do exactly....(do not add lib) as the RR video series( BRF PF-TEK) says and you will have fruits within 2 months. Any questions along the way can be answered through the vast catalog on the cultivation forum search engine.
Welcome and good luck to you....we have similar paths.

M:goodluck::mushroom2:

--------------------
Look Deep Into Nature,and Then You Will Understand Everything Better.

Albert Einstein

Invisibleswimmingfast

Re: New Member - short introduction [Re: Thayendanegea]
    #16210780 - 05/10/12 04:17 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I'm glad you're here. Life's problems can be all wiped out when an individual transcends. The psychedelic experience has helped me transcend. But, I also believe individuals can transcend without the use of drugs. For example: I've heard people explain how life-threatening situations have changed their lives. And while listening to their explanations I noticed similarities between them and what the psychedelic experience has to offer.

Marijuana has NEVER solved any of the problems with my conscious/thinking. I think it's a drug for recreation and feeling good compared to that of the stronger psychedelics.

YES! Definitely grow mushrooms if you're interested enough. You can get spores legally and easily from many different websites (I used The Hawkseye a few years ago). Once you start growing your own, you don't have to make any more orders online because you can get your own spores from the mushrooms you grow!

Mushrooms have changed the way I think in a very positive manner, but this took more than 5 trips. I tripped mushrooms probably under 20 times. But, the most significant trips I have had happened in the last two months when I began experimenting with them for meditative use not recreational or out of curiosity. It's the first times that before I tripped I had the mind-set that what I was doing was for meditative purposes. This allowed me to free my mind completely and have really awesome experiences of "free flowing trips".

So, if you want to experience something similar this is what I do: I orally ingest about 5 grams of dried mushrooms on a fairly empty stomach and walk around until I feel them begin their action in my mind. At which point, I go to my silent room with NO distractions and either sit or most of the time lay-down in bed and relax.

I hope you find insight in my words, be well.

InvisiblePsilosomniac
Re: New Member - short introduction [Re: OnePerEyeM8]
    #16210857 - 05/10/12 04:35 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

OnePerEyeM8 said:
Check post dates of stuff you read.

Good advice :lol:

Just poking fun.  But this thread is 17 months old.  But that's not your fault, because Crumpet is the necro culprit :rofl:

Invisibleswimmingfast

Re: New Member - short introduction [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #16210876 - 05/10/12 04:39 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

WORD LOL, wasted my time.

InvisibleCrumpet
go sranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Australia Flag
Re: New Member - short introduction [Re: swimmingfast]
    #16222983 - 05/13/12 03:13 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

:fishgun::winner:

--------------------
Ronda Nina...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale