Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Offlinehongomon
old hand
Loc: comin' at ya
Re: Good article on global warming. [Re: angryshroom]
    #1607711 - 06/04/03 11:27 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Yeah, I hear you.

There is a lot of coral reefs which are being demolished at a very fast pace. :frown:

I used to live on the big island, Kona side... the thing was that people didn't really care or know about pollution. There was no recycling centers on the island, and there was lots of trash. They had more hate for hoale's than they did anything else.
There were guys who would just go down to the beach and trap tropical fish, and sell them...raping them from the their natural habitat and really destroying the population. They had to make someway! :frown:

Other impacts are driving through the forest, coming up over a hill, and seeing a whole moutainside that has been completely clear cut. Ohh...that is a gut wrencher for me. 

Crazy isn't it--being told by some Hawaiian-Portuguese-Chinese-Caucasian to "go back to da mainland" when you might have more respect for Hawaii than he does.

Even so, I was thinking about staying in Hawaii and get involved with the sovereignty movement--partly because I think an autonomous Hawaiian nation could be a good thing for the "Hawaiians" (all kine mixes now), and partly because with the Hawaiian cultural renaissance has come a renewed respect for the land.  I was even willing to deal with the occasional anti-haole bullshit.  But instead I followed a woman to SoCal... :confused: 

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Good article on global warming. [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1608903 - 06/04/03 06:12 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

You don't expect facts to actually matter do you?

After all.... libbies are always right!  :tongue:

We need a puking Smiley.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlinefalcon
 User Gallery

Re: Good article on global warming. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1609181 - 06/04/03 07:57 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

http://www.uark.edu/misc/dendro/
edit 6/5 11:05 PM Of course theres a chance that its not that exact http://www.answersingenesis.org/home/area/faq/docs/tree_ring.asp, and the universe is about 6000 years old.
http://www.tree-ring.co.uk/Tree-ring%20Dating_files/Tree-Ring%20Dating.htm

Here before the master tree ring chronology has been created the dates would be uncertain. http://www.cnr.berkeley.edu/stephens-lab/collins_project.htm

Edited by falcon (06/05/03 08:58 PM)

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Good article on global warming. [Re: hongomon]
    #1611107 - 06/05/03 11:09 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

lol, I follwed a girl from SoCal to Hawaii. She was born and raised there. Said I should go over and visit...ended up staying there for a LONG time. :laugh: I just moved back actually... Im pretty bummed that I left.

I have family over on Kauai, and have spent lots of time in Hawaii for surfing. Of course, parker ranch has some great places to pick some nice mushrooms too :wink:

I think I might miss the musubi the most...lol.

Offlineuno
enthusiast

Re: Good article on global warming. [Re: infidelGOD]
    #1620261 - 06/09/03 09:06 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

yeah please! don't anyone post another article by her or about her ever again! it's laughable that some people are still publishing her garbage.

She's pretty hot, I'd hit it.

--------------------
- uno

Offlineuno
enthusiast

Re: Good article on global warming. [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1622194 - 06/09/03 08:53 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

Please explain. I'd love to hear this.

Why should i explain it?

Christy Whitman as head of the EPA. LOL.

--------------------
- uno

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
Re: Good article on global warming. [Re: uno]
    #1623088 - 06/10/03 04:56 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

good point

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale