Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

Smoking Syrian Rue on its own
    #16216181 - 05/11/12 05:28 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Does anyone else out there like smoking syrian rue on its own to get high. I love the stuff, one pipe of rue is like all the best bits of getting high off ganja, but with none of the crap stuff like lethargy, paranoia etc.

It's an excellent drug, is rue. Just got to be a little careful with it, cos it's a strong MAOI

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: Smoking Syrian Rue on its own [Re: mrjynxx]
    #16216805 - 05/11/12 08:18 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Only if freebased first; otherwise not worth it IMO.  Increases potency by about 3x.

Grind and soak in clean "clear" (surfectant free) ammonia before evaping to complete dryness, or use a Yopo tek.

Blessings.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Onlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: Smoking Syrian Rue on its own [Re: flickedbic]
    #16217120 - 05/11/12 09:20 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I've smoked the 10x Syrian Rue extract many times with great results, both on its own and mixed with various other psychedelics.

Weed + Syrian Rue = amazing

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

Edited by lifeiswhatyoumake (05/11/12 09:21 PM)

OfflineZulu The Most High
Soul Adventurer

Loc: Colorado
Re: Smoking Syrian Rue on its own [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #16217760 - 05/12/12 12:12 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I use to smoke several bong hits of rue and then smoke a bowl of weed. I would get veryyyy high this way.

Now i just smoke rue when im tripping.

What a fucking amazing combo.

Just load a bong of whole seeds and smoke away like a regular weed bong.

Strong ass visuals. all night/day.

ITs an excellen way to potentiate visuals. I feel sorry for all the kids who are missing out lol

--------------------
[

OfflineZulu The Most High
Soul Adventurer

Loc: Colorado
    #16218741 - 05/12/12 07:53 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

flickedbic said:
Only if freebased first; otherwise not worth it IMO.  Increases potency by about 3x.

Grind and soak in clean "clear" (surfectant free) ammonia before evaping to complete dryness, or use a Yopo tek.

Blessings.

can you use something other than ammonia?

not sure i can get clear ammonia. and it just has to be clear to be ok to use?

I really need to made myself some extract

--------------------
[

OfflineKief Ledger
Stranger
Re: Smoking Syrian Rue on its own [Re: Zulu The Most High]
    #16219077 - 05/12/12 09:51 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Get enhanced caapi

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: Smoking Syrian Rue on its own [Re: Kief Ledger]
    #16219443 - 05/12/12 12:04 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

^ :ooo:

Be careful if just smoking the seeds whole Zulu The Most High: they have a tendency to  snap crackle and pop their way burning out of the bowl.

My dog usually grinds and reacts using a mortar and pestle.

Freebasing can also be accomplished with ashes (whiter the better, hard woods are good for this) or any safe base such as calcium hydroxide (food-grade lime) or Calcium carbonate (antacid, snailshell, eggshell, white ash.)... even baking soda could help some; however it is pretty weak... not recommended.

For my dog's first freebasing; he used white herb ash (he burned it hot) and a few drops water to make paste which was ground well and enjoyed when completely dry.  :stoned:

Any Cebil/Peregrina "Yopo" tek should work for Rue freebasing also.

Blessings.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (05/12/12 12:10 PM)

Offlinemrjynxx
Shroomerer

#16220555 - 05/12/12 04:49 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

flickedbic said:
^ :ooo:

Be careful if just smoking the seeds whole Zulu The Most High: they have a tendency to  snap crackle and pop their way burning out of the bowl.

My dog usually grinds and reacts using a mortar and pestle.

Freebasing can also be accomplished with ashes (whiter the better, hard woods are good for this) or any safe base such as calcium hydroxide (food-grade lime) or Calcium carbonate (antacid, snailshell, eggshell, white ash.)... even baking soda could help some; however it is pretty weak... not recommended.

For my dog's first freebasing; he used white herb ash (he burned it hot) and a few drops water to make paste which was ground well and enjoyed when completely dry.  :stoned:

Any Cebil/Peregrina "Yopo" tek should work for Rue freebasing also.

Blessings.

No worries there, my rue is ground to dust.. I've yet to use it as a potentiator, although I got a big bag of B+ mycelium in the airing cupboard that's nearly ready for the light of day, so I reckon I'll try a little rue with my shrooms and see where it takes me..

Interesting stuff about freebasing it, I haven't heard of that before. Might be worth a shot if I can get my hands on some ammonia, it's not the nicest smoke on the planet.

Peace!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom