Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Hollywood Halfwits
    #1621172 - 06/09/03 03:27 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Hollywood Halfwits [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1621186 - 06/09/03 03:33 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

This has been posted before. Funny how there are so many talented people on that list, whereas when they list the people in support of Bush, most of them...oh, what's the word?...suck! Also, if they wanted to label these people as "halfwits," they should have picked less intelligent quotes. The only "halfwits" I've seen so far on that website are the people who created it.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Edited by silversoul7 (06/09/03 04:13 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Hollywood Halfwits [Re: silversoul7]
    #1621258 - 06/09/03 03:55 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Funny how there are so many talented people on that list, whereas when they list the people opposed to the war, most of them...oh, what's the word?...suck!

Are you sure you phrased that right?

And yes, some of those actors / actresses are talented. What's funny is the things they say or do, like this....
Spike Lee suing Viacom for renaming TNN to Spike TV

or this....
Hollywood silent on crackdown in Cuba

and this....
Moore: Bush knows where Osama is; won't go after him

Face it, those quotes and stories are priceless and illustrate why Americans who listen to those jerk-offs deserve whatever they get.

And why is it that I suspect that while you think the creators are half-wits, you'd be crowing about the wise men who created a site with the opposite point of view?

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1621272 - 06/09/03 04:00 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

And why is it that I suspect that while you think the creators are half-wits, you'd be crowing about the wise men who created a site with the opposite point of view?

Because, as Bush would say, you misunderestimate me. Unlike Alex or Gazzbutt, or you for that matter, I try to be careful about the websites I post, because I don't like to set myself up for ridicule.

--------------------

Edited by silversoul7 (06/09/03 04:03 PM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1621281 - 06/09/03 04:04 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

You need a better sense of humor.

That's not meant to be a serious political web site. It's merely meant to poke fun at the stupidity that come from peoples mouths and at the stupidity of those who listen to every word some famous asshole spews forth.

Lighten up a bit, it'll do you a world of good.

--------------------

Offlineatomikfunksoldier
T'was born oftrue in the yearof the cock!

Loc: a human-infested anthill
    #1621288 - 06/09/03 04:06 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

fuck.....that message board is scary! do those people really exist? i hope not.....if so, then america is even more fucked than I thought it was.

I have so many rad american friends.....but some americans seem to be trapped in a bubble, where they think america is still an isolationist nation, so nobody outside of america can criticize them, and at the same time....they totally disregard their governments political actions abroad in order to justify this belief, but simultaenously...they believe that their gov is doing the right thing.

its total logistical anarchy.

its similar to the extreme christian right wing in the US, who beleive that the jews should have israel, because it is gods will....and that all muslims are terrorists, but at the same time, they beleive that the terrorists are doing gods work by trying to send a message to the american government that peace will not work. complete insanity.

--------------------
enjoy the entertaining indentity i have constructed for you while you can.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1621291 - 06/09/03 04:07 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I do find that website funny, but not in the way the creators intended it to be. I find it funny that they equate stupidity with disagreeing with them. For example, can you tell me what's half-witted about this Niel Young quote?

"I think the world today, at least the US and to some extent Britain now, is experiencing this kind of Big Brother thing. It's not what we thought we were gonna be doing, a lot of the people's civil rights have been compromised, and we don't know what's going on. If I keep speaking my mind, will I be deported? I'm not very happy with the state of things. Music is being banned, and we have people in control of the radio stations who are the same people in control of the concert halls. They're also tied into the [US] administration and are sponsoring pro-war rallies. It's not good. It's interesting ."

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1621295 - 06/09/03 04:08 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

And I could be misreading your intent with this sentence....
"Funny how there are so many talented people on that list, whereas when they list the people opposed to the war, most of them...oh, what's the word?...suck!"

Didn't you mean to say "people in favor of the war?"

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1621301 - 06/09/03 04:09 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I never claimed to agree with everything on that site.

Develop a sense of humor. Life is too short as it is.

Go listen to your parents having sex!    :wink:

--------------------

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1621307 - 06/09/03 04:12 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

that website is pure and complete propaganda, id like see more websites like that......its like looking into the past....like studying cold war propaganda....except its modern propaganda, so its creepier.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1621310 - 06/09/03 04:13 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

And I could be misreading your intent with this sentence....
"Funny how there are so many talented people on that list, whereas when they list the people opposed to the war, most of them...oh, what's the word?...suck!"

Didn't you mean to say "people in favor of the war?"

Dammit! You got me there. Edited.

--------------------

Edited by silversoul7 (06/09/03 04:14 PM)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1621313 - 06/09/03 04:15 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I do have a sense of humor. It's just different than yours. Rather than laughing at the celebrities, I'm laughing at the website.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1621322 - 06/09/03 04:17 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

I do have a sense of humor. It's just different than yours. Rather than laughing at the celebrities, I'm laughing at the website.

But my sense of humor is right. If you don't believe me, just ask me. I'll tell you.

--------------------

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1621331 - 06/09/03 04:20 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i dont know for sure if that website is true rightist propaganda, or if it leftist reverse propaganda trying to make the right look idiotic. did you see those t-shirts the are selling? madness.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#1621347 - 06/09/03 04:26 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

But my sense of humor is right. If you don't believe me, just ask me. I'll tell you. 

I believe you just did.  :grin:

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Hollywood Halfwits [Re: atomikfunksoldier]
    #1621353 - 06/09/03 04:28 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Those shirts are great.

Maybe you'd like these better.....
Shirts

--------------------

Offlineatomikfunksoldier

#1621370 - 06/09/03 04:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

see, im fine with those shirts, no big deal, they arent quite as repugnant as the shirts that say:

"we gave peace a chance"

"bush was right, you were wrong"

"thank god for President George W Bush"

"U.S. out of UN"

or the one with dubya as uncle sam with big forearms.

whats with uncle sam anyways? why are americans so fixated on that creepy old man? someone please enlighten me

--------------------

Edited by atomikfunksoldier (06/09/03 04:35 PM)

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1621692 - 06/09/03 06:18 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Bush supporters are really angry about anyone offering a different opinion of Bush or the Iraq situation.

They want everyone on TV to be pro-Bush so that the brainwashing can be total.

Why else would people give a fuck what Jennifer Aniston says?

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Hollywood Halfwits [Re: Learyfan]
    #1621717 - 06/09/03 06:25 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Not all.

Everyone wants people to agree with what they believe themselves.

Maybe they want to see her tits?

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (06/09/03 06:25 PM)

InvisibleinfidelGOD
illusion

Loc: there
    #1622204 - 06/09/03 08:55 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

that website has got to be a joke

they're selling posters,

I bet you got one of these hanging in your room huh luv?

and this:

well, at least they're charging what it's worth.

please tell me that site is a joke

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom