Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Loc: Canada
Paintball while tripping???
    #1609342 - 06/04/03 08:53 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Anyone tried it?

I don't mean on a high dosage, maybe 3 grams of dried Cubensis? Obviously while on like 10 grams you'd think it'd be fun to shoot yourself, but on a lil nice mindfuck, where you think you're like in a game or something.

I'm not talking about you and like 10 people go into a forest and shoot at eachother until you pass out, I mean going to a professional field, with those marshals that you cant shoot. I've been a couple times sober, and really enjoyed it, just wondering what making 2 amazing things together would do....

Those people are "afraid" to be hit by a paintball will obviously say "don't do it" but people who enjoy paintball, what do you think? Anyone tried this and had a bad trip?

Keep in mind I was a starting left guard for my highschool football teams, I have ALOT of energy, and can take pain (I have several brands from cigarettes) just the thing is I don't want to totally freak out in there, and go crazy and run off with the gun and shoot a peds. in the street.

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSheepish
 User Gallery

Loc: Exile
Re: Paintball while tripping??? [Re: r00tg04t]
    #1609387 - 06/04/03 09:16 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I say go for it. I've had the idea to go play paintball in a forest type arena, but on acid. Acid might be better, being as you don't get the nausea and a bit more energy.  A low dose shroom trip would work though. I wouldn't worry about going crazy and running into the street and shooting peds. It's not exactly lethal, so all that would happen is you'd piss people off :wink:
Laser tag would be fun too. 

Invisiblechunder
marker

Loc: The City
Re: Paintball while tripping??? [Re: Sheepish]
    #1609399 - 06/04/03 09:24 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Dude if I was tripping while playing paintball or lasertag, id end up just sitting on the ground playing with my laser gun or just shooting paintballs onto the wall and being amazed.

I love playing paintball with my friends. We have this huge area with bluffs, it gets intense, then we all go hit the bong around a campfire. Fun stuff. Peace.

--------------------

Edited by chunder (06/04/03 09:26 PM)

InvisibleLTBOOMER
Harpua
Loc: Lietuva
Re: Paintball while tripping??? [Re: chunder]
    #1609457 - 06/04/03 09:45 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Lasertag i could see being fun, ive been paintballing before but i dont think it would be enjoyable to be stung by a paintball while tripping.

--------------------
NOTICE: THIS POST IS A WORK OF FICTION AND IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

"I wanna remember to remember to forget you forgot me"

OfflineTrAnCyNuGz
Stranger

#1610065 - 06/05/03 12:59 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

My bro and I have thought about playing in the woods while on a light dose. But, getting shot hurts enough, I couldn't imagine what this would feel like while tripping! I even remember playing with my bro and a friend a few years back in this huge fucking forrest. Well, my mask was getting fogged up, and I couldn't really see where I was going. Yah, I got lost! :crazy:

Took about an hour and 1/2 to find my way back, and when I finally made it, they shot the fuck out of me for them not getting much shooting action!
Pretty sure I would get lost easily while tripping 

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Re: Paintball while tripping??? [Re: TrAnCyNuGz]
    #1611889 - 06/05/03 02:15 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Well, I have quite alot of energy when I much, I really only get tired on the come down, but it's not like you're going to be playing for more then 2 hours....

On acid? I would have no idea, never tried it before...

And about the stinging?
Well, pain is good, as long as it's not too much, and it'll give you a lil wake up call to stop fucking around, and also start lively competition against people to get them back.
Also, at the place I would go to, they give you a vest, mask, and a mechanic suit to wear ontop of your clothes. It's more then enough to block the bare skin impact, but it's enough to have fun with it. Wear gloves aswell.

I would like to try it some time soon, but I'm not sure when the next time I'll get shrooms will be. I would just hit a bong a bit and go in, but the trip wont last enough for a nice 2 hour game....

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

OfflineQlop
SolveEtCoagula
    #1612091 - 06/05/03 03:30 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

ha I've always wnated to do paintball while trippin. I've played tournament for abot 6 years now its a blast but never got aorund to doing it while tripping I always figured egtting shot would suck or trying to pull the trigger only cool thing would be to watch the paintballs go by. Be careful and dont get stupid. Keep your mask on....

--------------------
I'm not the only one,
That walks between the rain, there are many
I'm not the only one
When everything is lost that doesn't surrender

OfflinelnfectedMushroom
Stranger

Loc: Northeastern United State...
Re: Paintball while tripping??? [Re: Qlop]
    #1613357 - 06/05/03 10:41 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

We tried this last year. Went to an indoor speedball court that we rented out for the night. Its good fun if your hard core paintball, but a couple newbz were freaking out. Smoking bud with it just takes the edge off of, but shrooms are very intense. Never done it on LSD but im sure it wolud be interesting.

--------------------

Anonymous

Re: Paintball while tripping??? [Re: lnfectedMushroom]
    #1613369 - 06/05/03 10:49 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

friend said he did it, and he thought he was in war... when he got hit, he thought he was shot.

OfflineOutkastSlug
Musician/Performer

Loc: B.C., Canada
Re: Paintball while tripping??? [Re: ]
    #1614819 - 06/06/03 02:03 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, I would say paintball is a bad idea, just cause of the risk factor. It would be pretty cool, but you might end up doing something stupid like taking off your mask in a game, or shooting someone without a mask on. I'd stick to laser tag.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
    #1616130 - 06/07/03 03:50 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I went paintballing once while tripping on acid.. it was intense to say the least. When they blew the whistle and everyone started running I just super trails.. had some guy yelling at me to flank left and hear POP POP POP everywhere...though I was in a real war.. so I got really into it. I was crawling around on my stomach in the mud, hiding behind bushes and popping out on people, when I shot someone I felt bad until I saw him walk away..it was very weird.. then I got shot up like 6 times in the torso..though I was fucking dying.. I just lay on the ground until the ref came up to me and said go to the dead zone. Next couple games though were better.. watching the paintballs flying by your head is crazy... mad trails..
I don't know about mushrooms though...

--------------------

Offlineaguynameddan
100%Satisfaction
Loc: the middle bristle of you...
Re: Paintball while tripping??? [Re: Shroomism]
    #1617089 - 06/07/03 06:12 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

i would love to shroom and paintball

hell iv already gotten shot in the nuts, whats much worse then that?

--------------------
Take it easy, and if you can take it easy , take it twice.

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Re: Paintball while tripping??? [Re: aguynameddan]
    #1618707 - 06/08/03 04:08 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Getting shot in the nuts twice?

I've decided to go try it out, just I'm not sure if I'd be up for 2 hours of it, or if I should just do 1 hour. Not sure about the drive though, pretty far away from where I live, just gotta find a sober driver...

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
    #1618772 - 06/08/03 04:28 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I have really just started getting into paintball. Bought a Tippman 98 a while back. About a month ago me and a buddy came back to my house after playing and it was just starting to get dark. Now I live in a good neoghborhood but its on the fringe of the ghetto. So we are sitting there watching TV when we here something outside. I look out the window to see a guy trying to get my lawnmower out of my shed. So I load up a few handfulls of balls in the hopper and run out there yelling what the fuck are you doing?! He just looks at me like a deer in headlights. As he turns to run for the gate I unload on his ass. Hes screaming like a little school girl and getting pelted by paintballs from 40 feet away. He finally got the gate open and ran like hell. I musta hit his ass 30 times before I ran outta balls. We went driving around in the truck to try and find his ass but we couldnt. Served that mofo right to try and steal shit from me.

Invisiblefjbk47985
Has Been AbsentFor Far Too Long
Re: Paintball while tripping??? [Re: Meat_Log_Smurf]
    #1619257 - 06/08/03 09:02 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

been there done that...and it was one of the best expriences of my life...me and a couple of paintballers ate bout 3-3.5 grams dried. we kept trying to "matrix" the paintballs like neo did and it looked really kool and slo mo-ish because all the paintballs had trails that followed them..kinda like tracers.

i tried this agin later on a lower dose (approx. 2 grams) and it made me a beast. I could track movements of people so well, my anticipation increased and i felt my mind processing data at a farhigher rate then usual... it was like in terminator 2 when u see from the viewpoint of the terminator and he picks up on like everything.

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
    #1619903 - 06/09/03 02:58 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I was thinkin bout it.  I always thought I'd get all enraged from the cubes and go trigger happy and then wouldn't be able to destinct my team from the other and go on a free for all. 

But I'd try it no doubt  :cool:

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

OfflineOutkastSlug
Musician/Performer

Loc: B.C., Canada
Re: Paintball while tripping??? [Re: Cracka_X]
    #1620480 - 06/09/03 11:16 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Ouch. I ALWAYS wear a cup when I play paintball. No exceptions. I had one close call, then never risked it again. They should simply make that a requirement.

InvisibleCracka_X
Spiritual Dirt Worshipper
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Swamp
Re: Paintball while tripping??? [Re: OutkastSlug]
    #1620535 - 06/09/03 11:58 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

hehe, I used to not wear my cup in hockey every once n a while. I took a slap shot that his my thigh, inches away from my sack. I never forget my cup now.

--------------------
The best way to live
is to be like water
For water benefits all things
and goes against none of them
It provides for all people
and even cleanses those places
a man is loath to go
In this way it is just like Tao        ~Daodejing

Offliner00tg04t
the main event

Re: Paintball while tripping??? [Re: fjbk47985]
    #1620825 - 06/09/03 01:38 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

we kept trying to "matrix" the paintballs like neo did and it looked really kool and slo mo-ish because all the paintballs had trails that followed them..kinda like tracers.

i tried this agin later on a lower dose (approx. 2 grams) and it made me a beast. I could track movements of people so well, my anticipation increased and i felt my mind processing data at a farhigher rate then usual... it was like in terminator 2 when u see from the viewpoint of the terminator and he picks up on like everything.

That's what I want it to be like, but unfortunatly not many of my friends want to go, plus they're chicken about getting hit.
I personally love paintball, been paintballing sober quite a few times, and loved it, watched the matrix, loved it, watched the terminator, loved it, so why not mix 3 great things together?
Heh, I'm going to try it over the summer for sure, thanks for your inputs. I'm most likely going for an hour, but it'll be the best hour of paintball I've ever had, =)

Also I wont be paro since you have your mask on, so people can't tell if your pupils are dialated or not.

--------------------
Bro'z b4 Hoe'z

InvisibleMeat_Log_Smurf
FumbDuck

Loc: BFE
    #1621209 - 06/09/03 03:42 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

scared of getting hit? wtf it feels like a slap. I did get hit in the neck though and it felt like a bee sting. Get some friends that are pussies man. I could see them being scared if you put the paintballs in the freezer first but shit its not that bad.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom