Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
coffee grounds
    #1620366 - 06/09/03 10:14 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Does anybody out there know if just a very tiny amount of coffee grounds in your substrate would be detrimental to my friends substrate if he was trying to grow some fungi on them?
Hawk

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineExtravagantDream
Beacon in theDarkness
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in the Local Su...
Re: coffee grounds [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #1620413 - 06/09/03 10:35 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

why? was he/she making coffee while doing jars? I don't think coffee containes any sufficient amounts of nutrients, but I do not think it will be "detrimental."

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Re: coffee grounds [Re: ExtravagantDream]
    #1620424 - 06/09/03 10:40 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

okay kool....no he used the same coffee grinder that he uses coffee for but was in a hurry so he didnt clean it out real well. Thats all.

--------------------
"I celebrate the Earth, my home, my mother, my grave, and as long as men are Man they must, if they would preserve the integrated being, do the same---[and preserve]--this rank casual hungry smelly sweaty lusting transitory body, my oozy pulpy liquid-bag-swollen body, bones, blood, hair glands, my bejeweled sex; I love and celebrate it all.  never to let men forget that they are animals as much as gods---that is one thing I shall say."

Edward Abbey

OfflineExtravagantDream
Beacon in theDarkness
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in the Local Su...
Re: coffee grounds [Re: hawksapprentice]
    #1620446 - 06/09/03 10:47 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

What kinda of steralization? PC?

Offlinehawksapprentice
Yearns to Snowboard
 User Gallery

Re: coffee grounds [Re: ExtravagantDream]
    #1620476 - 06/09/03 11:09 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah in a 7 quart pressure cooker. He found it in a dream he had.

--------------------

Edward Abbey

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies