Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineamontripper
Stranger
 User Gallery

This morning
    #16194052 - 05/07/12 09:44 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Woke up at 4 to catch a 5 AM train to take my last final of the semester. It was for health psychology....shit is second nature to me as a self-diagnosed minor hypochondriac, so it didn't require any studying. So I was able to go home for the weekend to take care of some biznass.

Anyway, I make it to the train station and I hear, "This train will be leaving in........(change in tone) 1 minute."
No way was I going to miss this exam. So I haul ass up to the platform to buy my ticket and get on that fuckin train.
Only problem is the train bound in the opposite direction comes in at the same time that the other departs because this is the last/first stop.......depending on which direction you're going in.

Half-way through my sprint, I hear the train coming and see the lights approaching. I didn't let this deter me :facepalm: I had a lot of momentum so I wasn't going to risk losing it. I kept going, planted my foot off of the nearest rail on this set of tracks and launched myself on to the platform in the nick of time.

But of course there was a lose brick inconspicuously placed under my foot at the exact time of my landing so it came out from under me and I nearly face planted....I caught myself though. I know how to fall to prevent myself from taking too much damage.
But got this huge gash in my hand from doing so. Normally I'd have been worried about sterilizing muh wound, but I was too occupied by other thangs to worry about evil, opportunistic pathogens just lying in wait for me to cut my hand so that they could gain entrance into my temple to wreak havoc in their germy ways.

I wasn't even on the ground for two seconds.....I sprang up like a cat and ran to the ticket machine to pay for my fare. Hit the buttons LikeABaws (thank God the thing wasn't lagging) and squeezed through the doors of the train just as they were closing.

I didn't even notice that the conductor of the other train had gotten off and started bitching at me. He ran a few steps, yelled and shook his fist at me as I went the opposite way, while making it clear that I was laughing in his general direction. 

So I sit down, put my headphones in, and start to browse the web on my phone. Then I feel a gentle tap on my shoulder. I turn around, and see this chica bonita holding out two anti-bacterial wipes. She's a bit of a hypochondriac too lol. I thank her and clean my hand. We started to talk and hit it off, so she gave me her number before getting off at her stop.
Some good came out of the bad start to my morning.
But it was the only good that would be coming to me.

I ride the next two trains in peace. At least I had some chill time. But when I got on the bus to get to campus, I was greeted by the weirdest shit. I chose to sit in the back so I didn't have to deal with the noise in the front as much.

Just before the bus leaves four :methisgood: got on and sat a little too close for comfort. I mean there were other spaces one row up. Anyway, they're clearly spun and act start to act as spunners do. I just mind my own business, not even paying any attention to their conversation, when I notice meth head marissa start to inch closer to me every few seconds.

I play it off like I don't notice, yet she still advances. She inches closer, I inch away when she has her head turned lol. She inches closer, I inch away. I'd have moved to the two empty seats, but they'd been filled by people getting on at the last stop.
So she moves closer once more and just starts to pat my groin when I was looking out the window.

I tell her I'm tempted, but that my vow to celibacy is a necessary component of my journey to priesthood. It's sad though. I could tell that she was attractive before that meth emaciation took over.....unless she was a fatty. I have no room in my heart for fat bitches. She had a nice bone structure to her face, and a nice body, but she was haggard as fuck.

Anyway, I get up to stand for my last two stops. I bolt off to class to make it to my final (had only 5 minutes to spare) and hear the methbros 'n hoes laughing with that shrill guffaw only a crack head possesses. I think they thought they scared me off lol.

So I make to to class and obliterate that fucking test in 30 minutes. Was the last to arrive and among the first to finish. After the test, this girl who I went to school with in 7th/8th grade was waiting outside the door. She recognized me when everyone turned their head to see who dared to come in 5 minutes late lol. We didn't even know we went to the same school with each other until now lol. It was cool to run into her.

We talked a little, exchanged numbers and I headed to my dorm.
On my way back, guess who I see?
None other than the same crackheads I had the displeasure of meeting a short hour before.
Looks like they were headed to the nearby woods for an orgy of some sort.
They asked if I wanted to join them in whatever it was they had going.
I was tempted. Hey, maybe I'd score some free droogz. But I decided against it and just made way to my dorm to have me some fuckin breakfast and a nice cup of joe.

Edited by amontripper (05/07/12 10:10 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblequinn
some kinda love
 User Gallery

Re: This morning [Re: amontripper]
    #16194107 - 05/07/12 10:03 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

cool story :thumbup:

this morning i woke at 4am to nightmares that i hadn't finished my essay. i hadn't finished my essay.

it sucked.

--------------------
dripping with fantasy

Offlineamontripper
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: This morning [Re: quinn]
    #16194157 - 05/07/12 10:15 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I thought it was worth sharing :shrug:
I mean it literally was one thing after the other this morning. The planets must be aligned. Either that or the aliens are controlling my fate and fucking with me :paranoid:

Man, I hate that feeling. I'll bet you cranked the rest out and finished that thing like a boss though.

Invisiblequinn
some kinda love
 User Gallery

#16194195 - 05/07/12 10:25 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

aweyeh :awesomenod:
just b4 work.

...and i wasnt being sarcastic i genuinely enjoyed reading your story

--------------------
dripping with fantasy

Offlinedanlennon3
LivingIsEasyWithEyesClosed.....
Male User Gallery

Loc: usa Flag
    #16194198 - 05/07/12 10:27 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

that was a nice story:thumbup: If it weren't for the 2 phones numbers you got... I probably would have personally went to see what was up with the meth chicks:smile: That might have been another interesting story to tell... Like how you had to run from two horny, raging meth addicts after you did their drugs and refused sex!!!!!

--------------------
"Psychedelics should be used not to escape reality, but to embrace it"

Offlineamontripper
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: This morning [Re: danlennon3]
    #16194242 - 05/07/12 10:39 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

danlennon3 said:
that was a nice story:thumbup: If it weren't for the 2 phones numbers you got... I probably would have personally went to see what was up with the meth chicks:) That might have been another interesting story to tell... Like how you had to run from two horny, raging meth addicts after you did their drugs and refused sex!!!!!

Oh, it surely would've led to something interesting. There were two dudes with em as well though and they probably didn't have anything good anyway.
I can think of plenty of things that could've happened
The possibilities are endless!  :needsomeair:

But I think the possible outcomes that could've taken place are better left to be imagined.
I like to get into some shenanigans, but I do so with care.

@quinn
:highfive:

and i thought you might've been being sincere...just wasn't sure.

Edited by amontripper (05/07/12 10:41 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order