Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineALTERED.STATES
Biologist and NRG Tek head
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Irish
McKennaii trip report
    #16186026 - 05/05/12 12:56 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

You can see my McKennaii grow and teks here.

I took 5g of p. cubensis McKennaii. A few reports I had read claimed that it was said to be a very potent shroom.  Some would go as far as to say it is the most potent in their p.cubensis collection. Recently I have been experimenting with Amazonian PES, Thai and B+. I found B+ to be the least potent, Thai was much stronger and Amazonian PES was the strongest... but not anymore. McKennaii is definitely much stronger and reminded me of the time I took a 2oz tobacco tin box full of dried Liberty Caps (Psilocybe semilanceata) when I was 18.

Before taking the 5g I dried out for 2 weeks. No shrooms. I would also recommend not eating before the trip and definitely not eating anything during it. The reason for this is that McKennaii tends to be pretty powerful spiritually and physically.

I did a fair degree of spiritual and physical purging during this trip. That is not so common for me on shrooms. With McKennaii it happened. Some general reading about Ayahuasca type shamanic usage of healing plants is a very good preparation for McKennaii. Watching the documentary Vine of the Soul (http://vineofthesoul.com) is a good idea also.

I think if you are in it for the recreational use without any spiritual/sacramental discipline then lower dosages and maybe seriously consider that a different strain is for you. If on the other hand you are looking for a strain that can work in conjunction with some professional healing therapy and you want to trip on a journey that will involve physical and spiritual cleansing then McKennaii is where it is at.

Yes it is a cube, not ayahuasca and the psychoactive properties associated with shroom tripping are all there... it is just McKennaii goes a little more into places which need healing and for some people those places might not always be so fun. I must stress, this is not a bad trip. It is an intense trip that resolves.

The visuals are beyond what I have experienced with shrooms before. Opened eyed visuals are pretty heavy like looking up through the eye of a hurricane. Lots of peripheral morphing with central visuals waving. Yes music sounds better. Yes music and closed eyed imagery are amazing... but... this is not where it is at. I turned off my music, opened my eyes, dimmed the lights and laid myself back. That is where it is at... all five hours of it.

McKennaii will exhaust you. I purged what needed purging. A few good solid purges. Towards the end of the trip I was walking around extremely slowly like I had just been to the gym and done squats, bench presses and dead lifts. Every part of my mind and brain was thoroughly washed out. Hearing a pin drop could break me. At this point the trip told me to go watch all of “The Fountain” by Aranovsky, which I did. I followed that up with “Cave of Forgotten Dreams” by Herzog. Maybe have a little bit of chocolate ready later after you have fully purged. Milk to line the stomach if you can take it. A little chocolate for the mind and calmly drifted off to sleep soon after.

McKennaii is medicinal. Yes all cubes are medicinal in their own sacred way, but McKennaii is geared towards it. Yes this trip was good. A lot to process after but a lot of processing went on during the trip.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and I hope if you do McKennaii that it brings you lots of healing.

--------------------
Level 5+ 7g of Thai in NRG tek Trip Report and Pics here. Real spirit contact. :crazy2: Amazonian PES here. 2nd here 3rd here. :sun: Thai here 2nd here 3rd here :mushroom2: B+ here :tongue2: McKennaii here :ooo: ENORMOUS 26g Shroom here :shocked: 5g! Coin sized!! (PPS). 00 Gel Caps :rocket:

NRG Tek Drink (a.k.a Monster Tek Drink) here. Super lemon tek. Best experience. :crazy2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineinfinitesidedcube
Stardust Disintegrator
Male

Loc: Hourglass Nebula
Re: McKennaii trip report [Re: ALTERED.STATES]
    #16186035 - 05/05/12 12:59 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Thanks for the interesting report.

--------------------
Shroomery Theme Song
:mushroom2:Shpongle - Shpongle Spores (HD):mushroom2:

OfflineALTERED.STATES
Biologist and NRG Tek head
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Irish
Re: McKennaii trip report [Re: infinitesidedcube]
    #16186957 - 05/05/12 05:21 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

You are welcome. Always glad to keep a record of things so I can look back on them.

--------------------
Level 5+ 7g of Thai in NRG tek Trip Report and Pics here. Real spirit contact. :crazy2: Amazonian PES here. 2nd here 3rd here. :sun: Thai here 2nd here 3rd here :mushroom2: B+ here :tongue2: McKennaii here :ooo: ENORMOUS 26g Shroom here :shocked: 5g! Coin sized!! (PPS). 00 Gel Caps :rocket:

NRG Tek Drink (a.k.a Monster Tek Drink) here. Super lemon tek. Best experience. :crazy2:

OfflineAstroBakon
Stranger
Re: McKennaii trip report [Re: ALTERED.STATES]
    #20822885 - 11/11/14 11:47 AM (9 years, 5 months ago)

Hi, i'm kinda new in some strains but your post got me curious about this (for me) unknown strain. Read in this blog they also created some moderate to heavy anxiety, is it true? are those more potent than Albino A+? and more visual?

OfflinepsilocybeMAN
It gets so real sometimes.
Male User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
Re: McKennaii trip report [Re: AstroBakon]
    #20823034 - 11/11/14 12:49 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

:oldthread:

OfflineAstroBakon
Stranger
Re: McKennaii trip report [Re: psilocybeMAN]
    #20827103 - 11/12/14 02:01 PM (9 years, 5 months ago)

what does that mean? in the final part of your message? tks

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale