Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Irritated
    #1617702 - 06/08/03 02:33 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

You know I was responding to several posts abbout the kid in Pesacola, Florida who wanted to deposit some mushrooms in the Cleaveland Museum.

I opened several windows collecting his quotes and then go to post and the friggin thread is locked.

This is irritating.;

While I already answered some questions I wanted to answer a few of other people and while collecting the quotes to post I go to post and the thread is closed.

What gives?

To Blaze 2,
You asked where his location was. here is is first post which was also closed. From Croatalus

Quote:

Does anyone know of any specific areas within a 1-2 hour drive from Pensacola to find Psilocybe?

So that appears he is from Florida.

However in a next post inb his first thread he says he wants to donate. Here is is second quote"

Quote:

Yes, I am an amateur mycologist - I plan on donating the specimens to the Cleveland Museum of Natural History.
Let me know.

Why would someone in Florida want to donate mushrooms to a museum and not to a herbarium? Especially a museum in Ohio where spores will be illegal after June first of 2004 when the 125th legistlation begins?

I doubt if he is a cop. Just someone with strange ideas.

mj

Anyway i had to make this post since I was cut off from posting in the middle of the post. I had a few more comments to make.

mj

mj

ANd oh yes! I am on the west coast of america on Pacific Time. It was 138 or so am when I made this post and the other was just locked so that means whoever locked the opost is on an even earlier time frame them me like two thirty or three thirty in the morning

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (06/08/03 02:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineblaze2
The Witness
Male

Loc: San Antonio, TX
Re: Irritated [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1617716 - 06/08/03 02:47 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

thx for starting a new thread mj. i dont understand why they locked it either usually they post an explanation. oh well. he is probly a kid who say people saying things like "oh im just going to photograph them" or "im doing a research paper" and thought that "oh im going to take them ot museum" was pretty slick. so is ohio the only state illegalizing spores? peace

blaze2

--------------------
"Religion without science is blind, Science without religion is lame." Albert Einstein

"peace is not maintained through force it is acheived through intelligence." Albert Einstein

"Those who desire to give up Freedom in order to gain Security, will not have, nor do they deserve, either one."
Thomas Jefferson

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical." --Thomas Jefferson

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Irritated [Re: blaze2]
    #1617753 - 06/08/03 04:04 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Right now, yes.

However, they are also illegal in California and in Georgia.

i suppose if they arrested someone in California or Georgia for growing shrooms they could probably also add on to the charges possessing spores used in manufacturing illicit shrooms or whatever their stupid DEA, enforcement mentality is. The waterhole Mentality.

Have a shroomy day,

mj

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck