Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLySergic D
Drink all day and rock all night
Male User Gallery

Re: Smoking DMT leftover from pipe [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #16159718 - 04/30/12 10:45 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I was at a festival 2 weekends ago and some guy tried to smoke mushrooms with me. I told him he would destroy the actives with the flame from his lighter. He tried to argue with me. He smoked the bowl and "tripped out". He then tried to tell me PBR isn't really beer and tried to argue politics with me.

--------------------

Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsilosomniac
Re: Smoking DMT leftover from pipe [Re: LySergic D]
    #16159750 - 04/30/12 10:52 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

LySergic D said:
I was at a festival 2 weekends ago and some guy tried to smoke mushrooms with me. I told him he would destroy the actives with the flame from his lighter. He tried to argue with me. He smoked the bowl and "tripped out". He then tried to tell me PBR isn't really beer and tried to argue politics with me.

:lol:  I'm interested to hear about his political views.

Some people are just so adamant in misinformation.  Not too long ago this girl was offended because I disregarded her story about her friend getting addicted to LSD and getting random trips from cracking his back :rolleyes:.  I mean, she was legitimately offended because the rest of us were talking about psychedelics and she was "only into weed, not the hard drugs".  Then she explained that the only "psychedelic" she had ever tried was Datura, and that they used to take high doses of it or some shit :facepalm:.

InvisibleLySergic D
Drink all day and rock all night
Male User Gallery

Re: Smoking DMT leftover from pipe [Re: Psilosomniac]
    #16159804 - 04/30/12 11:04 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Oh i didn't even give a shit about his political views. Matter of fact, i told him 5 times that i dont argue politics because i dont believe in them.
He then proceeded to ask me for a beer as i was grabbing a PBR outta my cooler. I told him "Sorry man, I dont have any beer. Only PBR."

--------------------

Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

InvisiblePsilosomniac
Re: Smoking DMT leftover from pipe [Re: LySergic D]
    #16159832 - 04/30/12 11:10 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

LySergic D said:
Oh i didn't even give a shit about his political views. Matter of fact, i told him 5 times that i dont argue politics because i dont believe in them.
He then proceeded to ask me for a beer as i was grabbing a PBR outta my cooler. I told him "Sorry man, I dont have any beer. Only PBR."

:lolsy:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies