Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMurex
Reality Hacker

Loc: Traped in a shell.
Psychics, Mages and Tarot readings.
    #1615857 - 06/07/03 01:03 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I went to a party. Party consisted of maybe 50 people or more.

There was a jar of money. If you guessed the amount in the jar, you win the jar. There was $180 in the jar. I guessed $175, but was so close to guessing $180. I didn't win, but I easily could have if I wasn't swayed by someone else. DANM!

Anyways, there was a Psychic, a Tarot guy and a Magitian (hired for the party). There were long lines, and I wanted to find out how accurate they were and I went in line to talk to the Tarot guy. The Psychic had too long of lines, with chicks who just wanted to know about their love life (typical).

I got to talk to the Tarot guy, eaven thow he was only hired to be there til 9. His sign said that he could anylize dreams, so I told him 2 of my most vivid dreams.

He was accually pretty good at anylizing my dreams. But it had nothing to do with psychic powers imo. He just knew a lot about the subcontious.

--------------------
What if everything around you
Isn't quite as it seems?
What if all the world you think you know,
Is an elaborate dream?
And if you look at your reflection,
Is it all you want it to be?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Re: Psychics, Mages and Tarot readings. [Re: Murex]
    #1616032 - 06/07/03 03:45 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

I went to a tarot reader a few years ago and she asked me if a friend had something wrong with her teeth, and she told me another friend would have a baby. Found out one of my friends had her teeth fixed the day I had the reading and three months later found out one of my friends was 3 months pregnant (she would have gotten pregnant around the time I saw the tarot reader). She also told me I would go to hospital but would be alright (which I did/was) and that I would get a job just for money and then later a job involving depression and babies. Did an accounts job just for money for quite some time and more recently got a job researching postnatal depression. I'm sure there was other stuff she said then, but I can't remember. Anyway, went to her again recently and she predicted I would get a job in April, May additional to the one I have now which is part time. She told me it was in drug and alcohol which it was, and I found out I got it on the 31st of May - though was officially offered it on the 3rd of June or something but close enough. She also said my mum had some operations for stuff to do with her hormones and she has recently had two - one for ovarian cysts and one for breast cancer. She said my partner would go into the helping professions which is what he is interested in doing, and she said I would go overseas and I am saving up to do that. She also said there is publishing around me and I am finishing off a paper at work for publication. Also thinking about publishing my thesis results. She also said I would make some money from my art with a friend, and I am having an exhibition in July with a friend. I asked about making money from art, but she didn't know I would be exhibiting with a friend. So I'm sold.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Offlinespiritshaper
^_^

Loc: Lost in Space
Re: Psychics, Mages and Tarot readings. [Re: enotake2]
    #1616059 - 06/07/03 04:25 AM (14 years, 5 months ago)

i remember when i was little i'd go with my grandma and mom to their work (they both worked together at an army base) a man who worked a few buildings down would sometimes come over and they'd talk together. he said he could tell a persons future by either reading their palms or touching their hands (i forget which it was). anyhow he told my grandma that he saw he hands in bandages and a short time after that her hands were burnt pretty badly and they were in bandages for awhile. my mom never told me what he said to her. i can only recall a little bit of this guy becuase i was so young, my grandma used to tell me about it every now and then when i'd ask her. she also told me that he met my aunt and he told her that she would lose her baby in a car accident and lose a second child in a miscarrage. a few months later her and my uncle were in an accident, the car rolled down a steep enbankment and she lost the child she was pregnant with. a few years later they lost their next child to a miscarrage.

Edit: deleted a story my grandma told me, sorry it too personal for me to post it on here. if she was still alive i might have left it up but after thinking about it it's best i took it down.

--------------------
----------------------------------

Brilliant ideas, like truffles, are rare, and only possible, given special conditions.

Edited by spiritshaper (06/07/03 05:30 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop: ½ Pint Jars

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology