Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
Trip Report: My First Trip was today =)
    #1615363 - 06/06/03 05:56 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Today was a day I probably will never forget. I am a long time weed smoker (1.5 years) and was always interested in doing shrooms. I had heard so much about them from so many of my friends and the more I heard about them the more it made me want to try them. So, today I decided to buy 1/8 of dry shrooms from a good friend of mine. I, along with 2 of my other friends split the 1/8 of shrooms, so we each got about 1.2 grams.. I was real nervous about taking them because I have read a lot of bad trip reports and my mom always told me never to do it because of the poisonous ones and stuff, but I injested my share any ways without having any clue what to expect..

30 minutes into the trip I already started a slight nausea feeling in my stomach.. Slight turned into extreme, but later on into the trip (about 50 minutes into it) the nausea was basically gone. At this point I really felt it. I was thinking to myself "Jesus christ, I have never been this fucked up before in my life" I looked over at my two friends who had also ate the 1.2 grams and they were feeling the same as me basically. One hour into the trip was basically where I had my peak. I couldnt feel my legs at all and I kept on thinking this really hot girl that was next to me was naked. I just sat there listening to music and staring at this girls boobs forever. It was great. I almost felt as if I were somewhat orgasmic. My nerves were so fucked up that when my friend was poking me it felt like i was fucking having a orgasm. It was so weird, but at the same time REALY KOOL. An hour and a half into the trip, I was still at my peak but I was getting really hungry, but unfortuantly I had no money to buy any food (spent it all on the 1/8) so I just chilled while listening to music for like 2 hours. I could feel the music going through me, I could SEE the fucking music.(probably something I will never be able to explain). After the two hours of just staring at shit while listening to music, my friends and I walked down to the pool which was when we unfortuantly were starting to come down. We were so tired we could barely move and that was the only part that I disliked about the experience. While at the pool, though, we had some really trippy hallucinations (not familiar with hallucinations because I have never done any other drugs besides weed). The ripples in the water looked like a crappy video game with bad graphics.. They looked fake, I cant explain it. And the sound all around me was really trippy..

When I got my energy back I decided to walk home. I still was semi-tripping, but felt that I needed to get home because my mom was expecting me home soon. On the way home it was really scary.. =/  .. Kids were looking at me like I was high. It was like everyone knew. I think this is because my pupils were so dialated that my whole eye was basically black. When I got home I was totally burnt out so I decided to drink 2 cups of coffee thinking it would wake me up, and it did.

Overall this trip was fucking awesome and the only thing I didn't like about it was the paranoia and nausea..

I love shrooms now and am going to do them a lot this summer..  :smile: 

--------------------
LSD Fiend

Edited by geokills (06/06/03 07:00 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSHiZNO
-

Re: My First Trip was today =) [Re: doop]
    #1615425 - 06/06/03 06:35 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

bad graphics? you mean ps2 bad graphics, or NES bad graphics? :laugh:

--------------------

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Re: My First Trip was today =) [Re: SHiZNO]
    #1615455 - 06/06/03 06:49 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

LOL.. it was like dreamcast bad graphics  :shocked: 

--------------------
LSD Fiend

Offlinecube421
420guy
Loc: TX
Re: My First Trip was today =) [Re: doop]
    #1615572 - 06/06/03 07:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

awww come On!! why you gotta hate on the DC??  its not that bad-

PS2 is tho! :smirk: 

InvisibleLucidDream
Hungry BlueFiend
 User Gallery

Loc: Planet of the Stupid Peop...
Re: Trip Report: My First Trip was today =) [Re: doop]
    #1615682 - 06/06/03 08:50 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Cool post. Good trip. Big kick.

--------------------
Sarcasm just one of my many talents.

InvisibleKackleDude
transmundaneother

Loc: Close to the Edge, Down b...
Re: Trip Report: My First Trip was today =) [Re: LucidDream]
    #1618376 - 06/08/03 01:04 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Dreamcast ain't horrible, but it's not reality. Thanks for sharing, what kind of music did you listen to?

--------------------
yeeeahh, it's gonna be well wicked

Offlineshr00m
junglisT 2 thefUll3st

Re: Trip Report: My First Trip was today =) [Re: KackleDude]
    #1618669 - 06/08/03 03:54 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

hahah thats cool that you had your first trip.

seemed to me that it was a good trip ;D
and you must of been thinking of naked girls a lot (before and during the trip you horny bastard!) j/k

--------------------
the only constant is change~ life goes on. so theres no point in staying back because you can always catch up. try,hope, and understand!

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Re: Trip Report: My First Trip was today =) [Re: KackleDude]
    #1618790 - 06/08/03 04:36 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

I listened to the radio because I was outside the whole time at his park.. Misfits, TOOL, Metallica, and a lil bit of everything from rancid to slayer =)

--------------------
LSD Fiend

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag