Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: US presidential election 2012: will you vote? [Re: Icelander]
    #16253684 - 05/19/12 10:40 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

He's voting for me.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: US presidential election 2012: will you vote? [Re: imachavel]
    #16253823 - 05/19/12 11:27 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:
with a 14 trillion deficit, that may just be a huge problem, no matter what class you are. Probly won't vote, not a big fan of voting for Homer Simpsons

The deficit will never get that high...our economy will crash long before then.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: US presidential election 2012: will you vote? [Re: Enlil]
    #16253830 - 05/19/12 11:30 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

See my sig.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: US presidential election 2012: will you vote? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #16253842 - 05/19/12 11:34 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Still nowhere near 14 trillion.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#16253859 - 05/19/12 11:39 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Ah, I get ya.  The debt is 14T, not the deficit.  The deficit is only 1.5T.  Per year.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16253865 - 05/19/12 11:41 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

The debt is almost 16 trillion, no?  I think 15.7 last I checked...

The deficit is bad enough at 1.5ish...

Cut...cut..cut imo

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#16253874 - 05/19/12 11:45 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

The debt used to be just a foreskin.  Now it's half (or more) of the shaft.  This is going to hurt.  Thank you, loser bums, for sucking the life out of the country.  And a rousing thank you to tax cheats like ChrystalG.  Well done.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16253882 - 05/19/12 11:49 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I think we should raise the taxes on strippers to 100%...since they're just gonna cheat anyway...at least that way, we might get some from the ones that are afraid to claim none of their income.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#16253900 - 05/19/12 11:57 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

If you make a pole tax of 100% nobody will dance on the pole.  Not that I give a shit.  I prefer women who will consent to me touching them.

--------------------

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
Re: US presidential election 2012: will you vote? [Re: Icelander]
    #16253990 - 05/19/12 12:29 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
What special prez are you voting for.  One that's not corrupted???????

I'm not sure at the moment, but probably Gary Johnson.  Its too early though.

Regardless, there's plenty of people to vote for if history is any guide.  I suspect the drop outs who then complain about their diesenfranchisment here, bitching that the system didn't magically produce candidates with values matching their own, don't even know who's running most of the time.

If you recall four years ago, many of these people were saying they'd vote for Ron Paul when he wasn't even running.  You still have people saying that this cycle despite it being almost certain he's not going to run.  I know imachavel has revealed previously that he didn't even know most of the candidates even existed, in years past.  I don't mean to single anyone out, as its far from his unique issue, but the number of whiners who come here and bitch about a slate of candidates they don't even know of, if tiring.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: US presidential election 2012: will you vote? [Re: johnm214]
    #16253995 - 05/19/12 12:31 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Write me in.

--------------------

Offlineimachavel
I loved and lost but I loved-ftw
Male User Gallery

Loc: You get banned for saying that Flag
    #16254682 - 05/19/12 04:32 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

johnm214 said:
Quote:

imachavel said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
He's not really conservative.

with a 14 trillion deficit, that may just be a huge problem, no matter what class you are. Probly won't vote, not a big fan of voting for Homer Simpsons

What a ridiculous position.  The reason the people in power or seeking it do such stupid things isn't because of any inability to be consistant, its because people like you don't penalize them for doing so.  The electorate doesn't care: the majority don't pay attention and vote based on feel-good buzzwords uttered in speeches or some predetermined political allegance that the candidates are self selected to straddle.  Those who do notice the nonsense either vote for the idiots anyways or do as you do: go pout in a corner and then whine on some message board when the people you've empowered do exactly what is advantageous for them to do.

motherfucker, who is whining on a message board? I don't give a shit about voting for liers, that's my final answer. It's sad that people like you think the only way to change things around them is to vote for idiots. Name a person we can vote for who is not an idiot? Honestly, don't make shit up either. Here I wished I had been 18 the last time Clinton was voted in, although he won anyway. I just liked him. And people whine about him also "wahhh, he started the housing policies for sub prime wahhh"

Give me a fucking break. Name one good person to vote for. Look dude, I don't need people telling me I go pout in a corner. I don't live my life in a fucking corner. Ban me from this horse shit board. I live well day to day, and am generous, I help my friends and family, probably much more then they would ever help me. I'm a happy person. And you can do whatever you want, I don't control society. And I certainly don't think by voting I'm going to control society. You want to support lobbyists, be my guest. You name me one honest person to elect, and I'll go vote for him.

But speaking of bullshitting on a message board, all these boards get are horse shit conversations like this one. We don't ever have solutions. Just stupid discussion about what went wrong the last election. So tell me, who will fix this mess? Better not say Romney, he is another millionaire supported by billionaires, who will come in and slam the last guy the way Obama came in supported by billionaires and slammed Clinton and G.B. You got solutions? Let's discuss it. Sitting in a corner?

You want fixing something? Let's fix the constitution, it says "by the people for the people." I tend to disagree with the antic that voting is a way to control the country. People are supposed to control the country, nobody puts a gun to peoples heads here, and tells them how to spend their money. I believe in honesty. I'm not buying products from fake companies, and I'm not voting for liars. I drive a Toyota, made in Japan. Although now our tax dollars supports Japan also, considering he must have bailed out some company over there for a billion dollars.

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

:facepalm: I'm never giving you the password again. Jerk

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#16254708 - 05/19/12 04:39 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

right and you fill us in on those candidates. As moderator of the shroomery, special psychedelic land, wanting everyone to tune in, turn on, and drop out. We could do without education according to Timothy Leary, and society would be a better place. But first, we need a community that educates each other. If Gary wins and fucks up everything like Obama did, should we take your advice from now on?

Maybe you and Zappa can run for president, let us know your plans :wink:

--------------------
:kingcrankey: I did not say to edit my signature soulidarity! Now forever I will never remember what I said about understanding the secrets of the universe by paying attention to subtleties!

Offlinepsilynut
aka Patchraper

#16254923 - 05/19/12 05:45 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I would just like to point out that 911 happened under Bushes watch . If Bush had not  been responsible for letting 911 happen he wouldn't of needed to start two wars that he thought we didn't need a war tax to pay for ( like we have usually done in the past) and maybe we would be slightly better off or maybe a lot.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: US presidential election 2012: will you vote? [Re: psilynut]
    #16255050 - 05/19/12 06:13 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:
I would just like to point out that 911 happened under Bushes watch . If Bush had not  been responsible for letting 911 happen he wouldn't of needed to start two wars that he thought we didn't need a war tax to pay for ( like we have usually done in the past) and maybe we would be slightly better off or maybe a lot.

:rofl2:

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16255061 - 05/19/12 06:14 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

He's got a point...Corey Booker would have entered those planes via secret high speed jetpack and taken out the hijackers...landing the planes and saving everyone.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Invisiblejohnm214
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Americas
    #16256666 - 05/20/12 01:53 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

imachavel said:

motherfucker, who is whining on a message board? I don't give a shit about voting for liers, that's my final answer. It's sad that people like you think the only way to change things around them is to vote for idiots. Name a person we can vote for who is not an idiot?

I already did: Gary Johnson.

Quote:

Give me a fucking break. Name one good person to vote for.

already did

Quote:

You want to support lobbyists, be my guest. You name me one honest person to elect, and I'll go vote for him.

What could this possibly be based on?  Where did I suggest anything whatseover about lobbyists or supporting them? 

Given your rant and repeated self-disenfranchising remarks, I expect your allready familiar with the candidates and likely candidates, otherwise your depictions of them would be truely fatuous.  As such, you tell me why Gary Johnson would be "supporting lobbyists", whatever that means, or why him and the other candidates should be considered lieing in their platforms/positions?  Many of the candidates say remarkably unappealing things to the vast majority of the population- it certainly doesn't seem like they're dishonest about their intentions.  In many cases, the lack of a serious chance of winning seems to remove any incentive to lie about your intentions.

Quote:

I'm not buying products from fake companies, and I'm not voting for liars. I drive a Toyota, made in Japan. Although now our tax dollars supports Japan also, considering he must have bailed out some company over there for a billion dollars.

dumb

extremely dumb

Invisiblevenetianblinds
cabbage

Loc: Flag
Re: US presidential election 2012: will you vote? [Re: psilynut]
    #16256678 - 05/20/12 02:00 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

psilynut said:

is that like Bay watch?

--------------------
How do you know but ev’ry Bird that cuts the airy way,
Is an immense world of delight, clos’d by your senses five?

OfflineFalcon91Wolvrn03
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: California, US Flag
    #16257821 - 05/20/12 11:26 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
The debt used to be just a foreskin.  Now it's half (or more) of the shaft.  This is going to hurt.  Thank you, loser bums, for sucking the life out of the country.

I'll remind you which party is responsible for the debt:

Yes, Obama has gone against Democratic tradition and increased the deficit, but stimulus spending is the only way for a country to recover from a Great Recession.  That's how we recovered from the first Great Depression, that's how we recovered from the 70's recession, and that's how we avoided another Great Depression.  I guarantee if Romney eliminates the deficit before the recovery is complete, the recession will get far worse.

--------------------
I am in a minority on the shroomery, as I frequently defend the opposing side when they have a point about something or when my side make believes something about them.  I also attack my side if I think they're wrong.  People here get very confused by that and think it means I prefer the other side.

Offlineimachavel
Male User Gallery

#16257852 - 05/20/12 11:31 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

libertarian party candidate huh? Well thank god he isn't republican or democrat. I can tell you everything wrong with that, won't vote for either party ever again in my life:

http://crooksandliars.com/tina-dupuy/hey-new-york-times-obama-didnt-bail-out

although it's somewhat under descriptive, I think it makes my point. Not about bailing out huge companies that earn billions and still need bank loans. That to me doesn't sound responsible, although many other people disagree apparently. I've never heard of a restaurant owner getting a bail out when filing for bankruptcy, although a few at times have been able to get new loans later on if their previous restaurant had good credit. Not that restaurants are guaranteed to treat their employees better then billion dollar companies.

But a company that dominates the market and makes a killing and earns major dollars in the process, like billions, is a house hold name, and shouldn't get billions in bail out when they fall on their face, of every persons tax money, because presidents feel they "create the most jobs." But anyway why tredge this up again

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/issues/economy-and-taxes

this is who you are going to vote for huh? Fuck it might as well throw in my vote to this guy. I doubt he's not a serious liar like all the others, but fucking A if I want Romney or Obama to win. My best guess = Romney will win. Winning the presidential election is about as likely to be anyone other then the two most popular candidates, the way people are more likely to drink rc cola then a coca cola, it's called millions in marketing, and it works as well for presidential nominees with big supporters as it does for huge companies.

Also, when Obama was being elected, he said that he didn't support big wall street fat cats, but he had wall street fat cats supporting his campaigns with their bonus money, or fucking whatever :laugh2:. I don't want to have to go through that again. Although the likely hood of people winning who don't have the HUGE support, not very high, but if I can throw my vote away from the murdering huge spending assholes, I'll vote for Gary Johnson

http://www.garyjohnson2012.com/issues/economy-and-taxes

if he wins and ruins the country even worst, I'm going to come in with an I told you so to rub in your face, the way you do to me quite often :shrug:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >

Shop: North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder