Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblelongshot
title of what?

Loc: Farther North than you
FUNNY VEIL BUSINESS - PICS
    #1615208 - 06/06/03 04:32 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

This one jerk down the street keeps buggin me:

What might be causing his shrooms (either EQ or HI, he got them mixed up) to pin and grow with the veil never attaching itself to the outer ring of the cap?

Pic 1 shows one shroom where the veil is as such. It is starting to split, but it has always been on the stem. The bottom of the veil is where it should be, but the top is connected at the inside of the cap, where the stem meets the cap. The cap starts growing already open.
Pic 1 also shows others in the same case that are properly attached.

Pic 2 shows a tiny little pin coming out that will follow in this fashion. (The two in the bottom right) As you can see, it is just beginning to grow, however the cap is already open and almost flat. It will grow like this, never having its veil attached as normal. The veil will be like Pic 1, attached to the center of the cap. The caps like this grow open from the beginning, and you can watch the gills form as it grows. They start looking like brain matter then slowly grow into gills. So far none like this have produced spores.

Pic 3 is just another overall pic.

They were rye flour cakes cased with unsterilized 50/50 Jiffy and verm.
Things are just starting, but the casings seem to be progressing normally. I only am concerned if it is an indicator of a problem of some sort. I have tried to find other occurances like this but havent really.
Anybody have any ideas?
Maybe the asshole will get off my back if I tell him something!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: FUNNY VEIL BUSINESS - PICS [Re: longshot]
    #1616019 - 06/07/03 01:20 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

haha...uncircumsized shr00mz!!

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisiblecactusguy
ummm?

Re: FUNNY VEIL BUSINESS - PICS [Re: 40oz]
    #1616117 - 06/07/03 03:35 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

looks exactly like a mushroom called penis envy ,, are the very dense ? if so... my friend had some that were so dense!!! they look purrrrfect ... just the they look a lil like a penis hence the name ...l

Anonymous

Re: FUNNY VEIL BUSINESS - PICS [Re: cactusguy]
    #1616129 - 06/07/03 03:48 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

those definitely don't look like eqs...not sure about the other strain you mentioned...I'd say prolly penis envy as well

Invisibleph_plus
Malkawian

Loc: Constantinople
Re: FUNNY VEIL BUSINESS - PICS [Re: longshot]
    #1616275 - 06/07/03 08:40 AM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Nothing seems wrong to me.... And they really look like Penis Envy!

*pic is from www.sporeworks.com

--------------------

The word truth...... doesn't make any sense..... As if the word sense...... which isn't the truth.........

Edited by ph_plus (06/07/03 08:42 AM)

InvisibleKlingonFromUranus
enthusiast

Loc: Los Angeles
Re: FUNNY VEIL BUSINESS - PICS [Re: ph_plus]
    #1616683 - 06/07/03 01:34 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Cool shrooms!  Consider yourself lucky :wink: :laugh: :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract