Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleJohnnyTripsAlot
Shroomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Peruvian Torch
    #16142947 - 04/26/12 03:23 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Help me out.

My first attempt at cactus tea/tar wasn't too successful and im willing to put a lot more time into this preparation.

I got two peruvian cuttings in the mail today and im ready to start the process.

The whole boiling/straining part is pretty self explanatory so i guess what im asking is what to do leading up to that? 

Should i put them in the freezer as they are now? and then freeze thaw freeze thaw a few times?

how bout after that, right in the blender?

If i do put it in the freezer do i just leave it whole in there or chop it up somewhat first?

Ive heard people talk about chopping up into cacti chips and then letting those dry out, is that more effective than the freezer method?

Anything im forgetting?

any advice or help is very much appreciated, just plz keep in mind i have no cacti experience

--------------------

https://instagram.com/cultivatedminds570?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==
Cultivated Minds Extracts and Supplements

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleJohnnyTripsAlot
Shroomer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: Peruvian Torch [Re: JohnnyTripsAlot]
    #16143420 - 04/26/12 05:20 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

cmon shroomery u guys always ignore me when i need ya the most

--------------------

https://instagram.com/cultivatedminds570?igshid=MzNlNGNkZWQ4Mg==
Cultivated Minds Extracts and Supplements

OfflineGettinPsilly
Stranger
Female User Gallery

#16143646 - 04/26/12 06:09 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I prefer the capsule method (peel, blend green material in blender, dry and capsulize), but it's very labor-intensive and can take a day or more for the slime to dry completely.

I found that P. Torch powder is by far the most convenient form no matter what method you're using.  It can be put into capsules, frozen into ice cubes, sprinkled on food or in a beverage, etc.  No prep needed!!!  :psychsplit:

--------------------

Please don't take my sunshine away!

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
    #16143652 - 04/26/12 06:11 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Not sure what you are asking...

Freeze once is enough, ice crystals break the cell walls but so does cooking... So

Cook a few hours, strain and repeat... Several times... Out of habit, I tend to use a teaspoon of vinegar in my brew but probably not needed. Combine liquid and reduce to what you want

If you go to tar, dont burn it... But can just reduce to a cup of really bitter nasty juice... Drink over 30-60 min... Relax and enjoy

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

OfflinetweekingTwak
shroomery sage

Re: Peruvian Torch [Re: HarryL]
    #16143932 - 04/26/12 07:08 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

how did you make tar. im a tar expert people claim that my doses are worth 100 dollars and would pay that for what i spent like 10-15 dollars on. i obviously dont do that but i find it funnny.

--------------------

OfflineHarryL
Squnä'am
Male User Gallery

Loc: Washington State
Re: Peruvian Torch [Re: tweekingTwak]
    #16144540 - 04/26/12 08:58 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Tar.... Evap liquid down to a few ounces... Still pourable
I pour onto glass tray
Use dehydrator overnight... Cool oven would work I suppose
A razor to scrap... Gel cap
A little flour to help with stickiness

Learned from the best

--------------------
Mushroom hunting:  One bad mushroom can ruin your day! Know it or throw it.

InvisibleCounterCulturest
-Positive Mental Attitude-

Loc: Nesting on modems
    #16144702 - 04/26/12 09:41 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

tweekingTwak said:
how did you make tar. im a tar expert people claim that my doses are worth 100 dollars and would pay that for what i spent like 10-15 dollars on. i obviously dont do that but i find it funnny.

Please share your tar method:dancer:

InvisibleHarri

Re: Peruvian Torch [Re: CounterCulturest]
    #16146660 - 04/27/12 11:42 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

CounterCulturest said:
Quote:

tweekingTwak said:

Please share your tar method:dancer:

OfflinetweekingTwak
shroomery sage

Re: Peruvian Torch [Re: HarryL]
    #16150545 - 04/28/12 09:35 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

this calls for making three doses at a time its always good to do multiple

195g p torch( i was getting like 800 grams at a time for a price the beats the shit)

3 taller bottles of 91%

3 half gallon mason jars

3 or 4 pyrex plates so multiple things can be done at ones.

hair dryer or fan

strainer(tee shirt works the best, really really well just use them)

knifes for scraping dull so you dont waste a good knife.

http://www.glad.com/products/food-storage/plastic-wrap/press-n-seal-40/

thanks to a friends mom she gave me that to use cause she thought it was a good idea it was.

flour

ginger !

i wanna say 65g per  one of the bigger 91%

shake twice a day til it turns black then add a bit more alcohol and do a small pull that you will barely get anything from dont waste alot of alcohol on it,  then strain collect the strained material and place it in a 4th jar or reuse one of em and put all three remains in to one jar and pull it.

thats now going to be a good half dose which is strong enough for a good trip or for a normal person more then they would want

then evaporate on a pie plate or cake baking dish with a fan, warm temperature out side, and good air follow i had a room on my deck i could open all the windows and have them be screen sliding doors and just put the fan on it and i would be done in less they a day, a more extreme but totally faster method is using a heat far as well as the normal fan or a blow dryer, you can rig the blow dryer to stay on the try and come back in a few.  this will get it done in a few hours

then scrap but use flour to combat the stickyness just keep rolling it into a ball and adding flour (+ ginger if its going to people that get nauseous easy) til it doesnt stick
if you wanna be scientific like i was weight your final products you can now take that fourth ball and add it to them equally or just save as a dose or two you know the strength some what by weighting it

keep kneading the extraction now till it reaches maximum ginger/ flour now once its evenly dispersed cut into pieces i suggest 8 small pellets. throw flour on press and steal make sure its loaded with flour and press and seal packets of 2 or 4 and save for later.

2 pellets should be a light dose for newbies some people break it in to 16ths to make it easier to eat cause they have a vagina seriously im talking about girls. but the dose stays the same. this will stay fine and even at higher temperatures  where it would normally melt and get messy thanks to the flour but dont push that also store in  air tight glass so it doesnt get crushed and no moisture

then get the glad and the

if u used search function you could of just got this

http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/12516646#12516646

i should of copy and pasted that lol total pictorial

clearly for someone that cant afford mason jars but can afford to drink a 40oz of beer lol

Quote:

HarryL said:
Tar.... Evap liquid down to a few ounces... Still pourable
I pour onto glass tray
Use dehydrator overnight... Cool oven would work I suppose
A razor to scrap... Gel cap
A little flour to help with stickiness

Learned from the best

A fan over night in a place giving it good air exchange will dry it fine, i use 2 dull flat knifes to scrap and flour. the flour is key

--------------------

Offlineentheogenwitch0418
Life long Student.
Male User Gallery

#16151319 - 04/28/12 01:50 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I personally do not freeze or anything I simply make the tea, I use fresh san pedro or peruvian torch. The torch is very time consuming just to get the needles out but for me that is part of the experience. The way I see it the native people in South America that have been using this cactus do not have freezers they use fresh cactus and make tea it has worked for them so in my opinion why mess with a time tested method. Pics of my peruvian torch.

just thought I would share those pics Peace and good luck whatever you decide to do.:mushroom2:

--------------------
[quote]The true sage has the heart of a child[/quote]

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale