Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineticklemefancy
Stranger
 User Gallery
how to acquire salvia divinorum?
    #16134861 - 04/24/12 07:24 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Hey shroomery. So I've been wanting to try salvia since I first heard about it, but can't due to the fact its a schedule 1 drug in my state. So pretty much my only option would be to grow it myself, since its not a street drug, and I know there are different kinds of salvia plants. How would I acquire a salvia divinorum clipping that contains the psycoactive elements in it? Is just "processed salvia divinorum illegal, or would a regular plant still be legal? If the plants themselves aren't illegal, how would I know what plant to buy?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineelectrics
wave rider
Male User Gallery

Loc: In front of my Computer
Re: how to acquire salvia divinorum? [Re: ticklemefancy]
    #16134893 - 04/24/12 07:29 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Where there is a will there is a way search vendors with live plants or even various extracts to you're state. I'm not saying to do anything against the law. But a lot of states that have a Salvia ban also state that a plant can be used for decorative  landscaping, or for research only ..good luck...e

--------------------
"Listen now I'm talking I've been here for weeks, waiting in this growing crowd staring at my feet, The world around me is Turning I'm just standing still, The time has come for changes do something or I will" Phish

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: how to acquire salvia divinorum? [Re: electrics]
    #16134908 - 04/24/12 07:31 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I don't think you can ask for sources.

And seriously, don't they have Google where you are?

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

OfflineSober
Its getting stranger.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Behind you
    #16134910 - 04/24/12 07:31 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Bummer man. What state you in?
If you could I would have a plant shipped to someone you know in a state that is cool with it, then have the friend ship it to you maybe? Or some seeds or a shit ton of salvia extract. This is where I got my Salvia, I'm in CO so its cool for them to ship it to me. They sell plants and will tell you if they can ship to your state.

https://www.arenaethnobotanicals.com/index.php?osCsid=00d6397e7eb8b9a35a3a24693bd62911

--------------------
I have no right to call myself one who knows. I was one who seeks, and I still am, but I no longer seek in the stars or in books; I’m beginning to hear the teachings of my blood pulsing within me. My story isn’t pleasant, it’s not sweet and harmonious like the invented stories; it tastes of folly and bewilderment, of madness and dream, like the life of all people who no longer want to lie to themselves.
~Hermann Hesse, Demia

OfflineSober
Its getting stranger.
Male User Gallery

Re: how to acquire salvia divinorum? [Re: Sober]
    #16134921 - 04/24/12 07:32 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Yo doc whats that DNA thing under your avatar mean? I clicked on the link and I didn't really get it.

--------------------
I have no right to call myself one who knows. I was one who seeks, and I still am, but I no longer seek in the stars or in books; I’m beginning to hear the teachings of my blood pulsing within me. My story isn’t pleasant, it’s not sweet and harmonious like the invented stories; it tastes of folly and bewilderment, of madness and dream, like the life of all people who no longer want to lie to themselves.
~Hermann Hesse, Demia

Offlineticklemefancy
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: how to acquire salvia divinorum? [Re: Sober]
    #16134943 - 04/24/12 07:37 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I'm in missouri by the way. I shouldve made that clear in my op. And I'm not asking for drug sources, I'm asking for plant sources, and the legality of le plant as opposed to the drug.

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #16135024 - 04/24/12 07:51 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

ticklemefancy said:
I've been wanting to try salvia since I first heard about it, but can't due to the fact its a schedule 1 drug

Quote:

ticklemefancy said:
I'm not asking for drug sources,

Ok, glad we cleared that up. Google it, dude.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

OfflineSober
Its getting stranger.
Male User Gallery

Re: how to acquire salvia divinorum? [Re: Doc_T]
    #16136080 - 04/24/12 11:27 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Missouri #
On Aug 28, 2005 House Bill 633 was incorporated into 195.017 of Missouri's drug regulation statutes. S. divinorum and salvinorin A became Schedule I substances in that state. As far as Erowid knows, Missouri was the first state in the U.S. to schedule S. divinorum or its active chemical. http://www.moga.state.mo.us/statutes/chapters/chap195.htm. Violation of this law is a felony. (thanks Q)

From Erowid's Salvia Divinorum Vault.

From what I can see it wouldn't make a difference of whether or not you are trying to get the plant or extract. Based off genius of the plant and the active chemical.

Find some seed online then Ill give u my address and u can ship then to me then ill ship them to you.

--------------------
~Hermann Hesse, Demia

Invisiblekarode13Facebook
Tāne Mahuta
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: LV-426
    #16136296 - 04/24/12 11:27 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

This thread has been closed.

Reason:
Quote:

Sources to illegal substances are not allowed in this forum. The legal status of all items will be determined under United States law.

Taken from the forum rules. >>link

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules