Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleIll-bird

Loc: Amsterdam
Should I or shouldn't I?
    #16128185 - 04/23/12 11:39 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

So the other day I got a big beautiful shroom that dried out to 8.7 grams. I'm thinking of eating this monster for my next trip. I can't imagine cutting it up and kinda feel like it needs to remain what it is, and what it grew up to do. So what do you guys think?
Ill-bird's monster shroom trip report:
  It all started when I dried out this big Transkei beauty and was captivated by it's size and density. It was such a slow grower and was the very first baby to appear in my tub. Upon weighing out after drying I was shocked to see 8.7 on the scale. I had it in my head already what my plans were for this gift from god but I wanted some opinions so I came to my brothers on the shroomery and found most agreed.

I work swing shift at a plant in my home town so during this week I was on days and all I could think about were the few I had left before my day off. On the day before my break I prepared my mushroom by breaking it up and putting into the coffee grinder. I rigged up a homemade double boiler and slowly melted some hersey's milk chocolate, then poured into some 2 cupcake papers and stirred in my powder and put in the fridge for the next day.

In the middle of all these events I'm negotiating the purchase of my first home. I get off work and go look at a few houses with the local realtor and end up making an offer. I go home after that full of mixed emotions and excitement about my soon to be taken journey. My girlfriend has a 10 year old daughter who was home so I waited until about an hour before her bedtime and ate my treats. Well my shit started to kick in pretty quick and at the time my girl and her daughter were in the throws of getting showers and prepping for bed.

They get out of the shower and I don't know what to do with myself because I'm tripping pretty good by now. I'm seeing the most beautiful fractal patterns and starting to get audio hallucinations. The voices on the tv sounded so distorted like almost electrified and had a sort of fast echo like it was coming from a tunnel. I'm so nervous at this point because I don't want the little girl to see me this way so I lay on the couch and cover myself with a blanket. She comes in there and sits next to me and won't stop bugging me, she is a little shit if you know what I mean. She tells me wake up and I keep saying leave me alone I'm not asleep I just feel bad.

Her and her mother are not getting along and arguing non stop about clothes for school and getting in bed. The girl is telling mom no and whining and my girlfriend is yelling. All this is throwing me into the worst uncomfortable feeling Ive ever had. I'm beginning to lose my sanity so I go to my bedroom and shut the door. I'm not sure how long thi la arguing was going on but I just completely lose it and swing the door open and yell, " what's the fucking problem!!? Why can't you guys just get along?!! I'm sick of your fucking fighting!!!" I tell the little girl to stop treating her mom like shit and quit being a brat and go to bed. Silence immediately spread. At this point I'm in full blown freak out bad trip mode and I'm scared. I thought to myself what can I do to turn this around?

I realize I've always wanted to take a nice shower while trippin so I did. This was the best idea yet!! I get in the shower and the warm water feels amazing. I start to calm myself and quickly regain control of my emotions. I began to notice how cool the shower curtain looked as is would slowly swell in toward me and the next thing I know is I'm on my hands and knees just watching all kinds of beautiful open eye visuals. I had totally lost my body and just appeared to be in another realm of some kind. I could see the streams of water in front of my eyes but it seemed like a beautiful curtain of crystal beads just rolling before me. The place I was in was as best as I can remember this bright white, that was so brilliant that I have no words to explain. There was something there that I just can't recall, I'm not sure but it was of awesome colors, a bright blue that was a rich thick brightness like I'd never seen and a bright gold as well. There were also visions of eyes everywhere. It's so hard to explain and remember it all.

I had come in and out of this state for sometime and I kept finding myself on my hands and knees as though I was bowing down. I was twitching in a rhythmic pattern that seemed to have some sort of significance. Just amazing, i managed to stand up and washed myself and then all the sudden in busts my girlfriend!! She just obviously doesn't understand the whole thing about tripping because she doesn't do it. Anyway she starts yelling at me about being in there so long so I shut of the water and step out. While drying off she keeps bitching and I snapped back into bad trip mode. She's yelling about how I better not ever do this again and shut because I'm just zoned out into space. I yelled some shit back and made my way to get dressed and got on the couch. I finally got her to sit with me and I did the best I could to explain to her this process and how sensitive I was to my surroundings and how fragile I was at the time and told her that she had thrown me into a spiral and I needed her to just hold me a while. She finally understood and help bring me back up again.

My whole body was completely locked up, every muscle in my body was holding contraction and my skin was hot. I felt like I was melting for a while and I could feel the magic flowing through my body. Eventually when I finally started to come out of the peak and got my mind back I enjoyed some of the best conversation my girl and I ever had. The whole come down was amazing, I was just fuckin floored like I have never been in my life. I enjoyed the best tasting glass of juice I thing I'd ever had when it was done and felt so refreshed. I can honestly say I'm a new man after that one....there was so much more to this as I'm sure you all know. When your that far gone it's so hard to remember what all happened. I hope this was entertaining somewhat :laugh:

Edited by Ill-bird (04/28/12 01:03 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleLySergic D
Drink all day and rock all night
Male User Gallery

Re: Should I or shouldn't I? [Re: Ill-bird]
    #16128193 - 04/23/12 11:43 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Hmm. Well we dont know your personality or how you could handle it.
If you feel you can handle it, go for it:thumbup:

--------------------

Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

OfflineDevo
A fella who enjoys things
Male User Gallery

Re: Should I or shouldn't I? [Re: LySergic D]
    #16128211 - 04/23/12 11:50 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Have you had that much before? If you haven't, I'd suggest a hilly area with a lot of nature and a lot of no people. Besides your very bestest buddy. Or alone. I go it alone personally.. But for people whose resilience to possible chaotic-ness I am unaware of, I suggest the best friend.

InvisibleIll-bird

Re: Should I or shouldn't I? [Re: Devo]
    #16128220 - 04/23/12 11:53 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I've had up to 12g but they weren't quite as potent. 6g of really good cubes is the most I've ate. I've tripped quite a bit so I know I can handle it, I'm just overwhelmed with excitement because I've never ate just one massive shroom before:excited:

InvisibleIll-bird

#16128268 - 04/23/12 12:06 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I'm gonna do it guys, my high dose trips are very few compared to the normal 1/8 or 4.5 expeditions. I'll write up a trip report if it goes well.

InvisibleLySergic D
Drink all day and rock all night
Male User Gallery

#16128272 - 04/23/12 12:06 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Good luck:thumbup:

--------------------

Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Re: Should I or shouldn't I? [Re: LySergic D]
    #16128373 - 04/23/12 12:34 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Oh man this is gonna be epic :zomgwtf:

InvisibleIll-bird

Re: Should I or shouldn't I? [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #16128451 - 04/23/12 12:52 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I hope so!! I'll get a pic of it laid on my digi as well :grin:

OfflinePrimalSoup
hyperspatial illuminations
Other User Gallery

Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Should I or shouldn't I? [Re: Ill-bird] * 2
    #16128588 - 04/23/12 01:32 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

I'll write up a trip report if it goes well.

Eh, no - you'll write up a trip report no matter HOW it goes. 

:peace:PS

--------------------

if you stand too close to the machine it'll start to eat you
Primal's simple tested teks and projects: :awesomenod: Wheat Prep 2.0  Acidic Tea Tek  Potency Project! 

Offlinefr0g7
Shampoo Fragrance Tester

Re: Should I or shouldn't I? [Re: PrimalSoup]
    #16128591 - 04/23/12 01:33 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Do it!

Now tell us about it!

--------------------
When I was a kid, my father always used to wash my mouth out with soap; but that was only to get rid of any traces of his DNA.

OfflineMr. Wilson
experienced weiner rubber
Male

Loc: Weinerville, Flag
Re: Should I or shouldn't I? [Re: fr0g7]
    #16128641 - 04/23/12 01:44 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

dang man--you should have printed that badboy--anyway eat it--and hell yeah its gonna be epic

--------------------

InvisibleIll-bird

Re: Should I or shouldn't I? [Re: Mr. Wilson]
    #16129226 - 04/23/12 04:14 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I
Quote:

Mr. Wilson said:
dang man--you should have printed that badboy--anyway eat it--and hell yeah its gonna be epic

I have another nearly that size printing as we speak. I'll write up a report no matter the outcome. Haha it'll be Thursday night when I venture so until then... Peace

OfflineThe Influence
Free Sheeks
Male User Gallery

Loc: Not Wisconsin
    #16129258 - 04/23/12 04:22 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

PrimalSoup said:
Quote:

I'll write up a trip report if it goes well.

Eh, no - you'll write up a trip report no matter HOW it goes. 

:peace:PS

+5 for the laugh man

Quote:

Ill-bird said:
I can't imagine cutting it up and kinda feel like it needs to remain what it is, and what it grew up to do. So what do you guys think?

Can't imagine changing what it is? Well i'm sure it has the exact opposite intentions for you :wink:

Looking forward to hearing about it man, good luck and good vibes. Oh ya and post that pic brotha!

OfflineSynapse Trap
Eating God's Holy Cannabis Plant
 User Gallery

Re: Should I or shouldn't I? [Re: The Influence]
    #16136791 - 04/25/12 03:48 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

This thread sucks without pics!!

soo...

--------------------
Synapse Trap

:flyhigh:

InvisibleIll-bird
Re: Should I or shouldn't I? [Re: Synapse Trap]
    #16137125 - 04/25/12 07:47 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

I'll post one on Thursday before I eat. The only camera I have is my phone so I'm gonna use my girlfriends because I'm paranoid. I would really like some reassurance of the safeness of posting pics of incriminating evidence.  I just don't see how people don't get busted showing stuff on here.:trippingsheens:

Offlinespazmodog
Male

#16137555 - 04/25/12 10:54 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

do it!
if ya think you can handle it

i often find that one big shroom will be less potent than the same weight of smaller shrooms

InvisibleIll-bird
Re: Should I or shouldn't I? [Re: spazmodog]
    #16137570 - 04/25/12 10:58 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

Really? I picked it as soon as the veil tore. So it should have the right actives to size ratio. I hope it kicks ass anyway. That would suck to eat an 8.7 dried shroom and not trip hard :frown: I just don't know what to expect

Offlinespazmodog
Male

#16137624 - 04/25/12 11:21 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

haha i would be suprised if u didnt trip bawls

OfflinepsilocybeMAN
It gets so real sometimes.
Male User Gallery

Loc: California Flag
Re: Should I or shouldn't I? [Re: spazmodog]
    #16137648 - 04/25/12 11:35 AM (11 years, 10 months ago)

:whathesaid:

OfflineBawks
Sleepy z_z

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Cid City
Re: Should I or shouldn't I? [Re: psilocybeMAN]
    #16137978 - 04/25/12 01:15 PM (11 years, 10 months ago)

You'll trip. It'd just be better to have a bunch of smaller shrooms totaling 8.7g. After what I've read, I wouldn't bother taking prints of big mushrooms if I were you. Just sayin'

Edit: Unless you're printing edibles, then that's a different story.

--------------------
Savor the best and embrace the worst

Edited by Bawks (04/25/12 01:18 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract