Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDavey D
Stranger
Looking for answers
    #16127275 - 04/23/12 04:37 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Ok so I have tried Dmt Three times now. The first Was two fat blasts great trip, the second was only one blast, again good trip. The third One tho was by far the most amazing and mysterious. I experienced the full on trip, came back talked with my roommate for a bit on what I experienced,ten minutes later I then decided to take another even fatter blast.
I thought I new what to expect but I instantly felt like I was a failed experiment, that I would never "get it" for lack of a better word. It felt that I might as well just go back to sleep and never try to find myself. I felt like I was falling asleep and the trip was fading, there were beings around me sadly shaking there head and letting me go. It was probably the loneliest, most rejected,scared and worthless I have ever felt in my entire existence. But then this voice That was my own but not spoke out and said "I dont care if i am a failure, I still want to be apart of something new and greater then myself" Instantly all those negative feelings disappeared and then there was great laughter and love from the beings around me, and a sense that I had passed some test.
A nano second after that a huge four sided pyramid with the most beautiful geometric, heiroglyphical patterns appeared. And I felt like I was in a lush tropical area. I was shown all four sides of the pyramid,flanking each side,like guardians was the half man half bird of egypt known as Horus. I was then shown the top of the pyramid like a birds eye view and I saw how all the patterns on each side of the pyramid formed together to great a full image, it as the most beautiful, awe inspiring marvel I had ever beheld, it was perfection. The whole time this was happening I was being told vast amount of information that I cant remember but I know its there,like a memory you know you have but u cant quite recall it. This lasted maybe ten minutes, seemed like an eternity and was the most profound experience of my life.
I returned to "normal" with the feeling of having been initiated into some higher order of intelligence and that I would never be the same again. And to be honest im not, shit how could you be.I find myself slipping into mini dmt trances, moments of feeling complete oneness with everything, so much so sometimes it freaks me out a bit. im now meeting entities in my dreams and they teach me things, mostly geometry. Some days it feels like I have lost all sense of self and that I could just leave my body and go back but i cant cause im not ready But the pyramid was a huge step towards that. So my question is this, What is the pyramid I saw, What does it mean, and frankly what is happening to me.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: Looking for answers [Re: Davey D]
    #16127285 - 04/23/12 04:54 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

You witnessed 'the phenomena' thats been around for thousands of years.

Nobody knows..inject a large amount of 4-acO-DMT then come talk to me. I met the transcendental UFO after breaking through DMT while on mushrooms. Awesome..but we just dont know.

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Looking for answers [Re: Bill_Oreilly]
    #16127302 - 04/23/12 05:10 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

TheMushroomJesus said:
Nobody knows..inject a large amount of 4-acO-DMT then come talk to me.

You take yourself far too seriously.  You think you know much from an entry-level experience into the spirit realm? lol. You know that it exists, that is all.

navigate that world 1000 times or so, do a lot of growing up and getting over yourself, then come talk to me. At least you admit that you don't know, but you sure act as if you do, meanwhile your inexperience is showing

:smilingpuppy:.

Quote:

Your disadvantage in the sorcerers' world is your lack of familiarity with it. In that world you have to relate yourself to everything in a new way, which is infinitely more difficult, because it has very little to do with your everyday life continuity.
      The specific problem of sorcerers is two-fold. One is the impossibility of restoring a shattered continuity; the other is the impossibility of using the continuity dictated by the new position of their assemblage points. That new continuity is always too tenuous, too unstable, and does not offer sorcerers the assuredness they need to function as if they were in the world of everyday life.
      sorcerers don't resolve this problem. The spirit either resolves it for us or it doesn't. If it does, a sorcerer finds himself acting in the sorcerers' world, but without knowing how. This is the reason why I have insisted from the day I found you that impeccability is all that counts. A sorcerer lives an impeccable life, and that seems to beckon the solution. Why? No one knows.
      Impeccability, as I have told you so many times, is not morality, it only resembles morality. Impeccability is simply the best use of our energy level. Naturally, it calls for frugality, thoughtfulness, simplicity, innocence; and above all, it calls for lack of self-reflection. All this makes it sound like a manual for monastic life, but it isn't.
      sorcerers say that in order to command the spirit, and by that they mean to command the movement of the assemblage point, one needs energy. The only thing that stores energy for us is our impeccability.
      We do not have to be students of sorcery to move our assemblage point. Sometimes, due to natural although dramatic circumstances, such as war, deprivation, stress, fatigue, sorrow, helplessness, men's assemblage points undergo profound movements. If the men who find themselves in such circumstances are able to adopt a sorcerer's ideology, they would be able to maximize that natural movement with no trouble. And they would seek and find extraordinary things instead of doing what men do in such circumstances: crave the return to normalcy.
      When a movement of the assemblage point is maximized, both the average man or the apprentice in sorcery becomes a sorcerer, because by maximizing that movement, continuity is shattered beyond repair.
      You maximize that movement by curtailing self-reflection. Moving the assemblage point or breaking one's continuity is not the real difficulty. The real difficulty is having energy. If one has energy, once the assemblage point moves, inconceivable things are there for the asking.
      Man's predicament is that he intuits his hidden resources, but he does not dare use them. This is why sorcerers say that man's plight is the counterpoint between his stupidity and his ignorance. Man needs now, more so than ever, to be taught new ideas that have to do exclusively with his inner world--sorcerers' ideas, not social ideas, ideas pertaining to man facing the unknown, facing his personal death.

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Looking for answers [Re: the bizzle]
    #16127313 - 04/23/12 05:16 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

:bucktoothfattygangsta:  ^^

Do the experience and shut the fuck up. I have been daring shroomerites to do this, but their apparent fear stops them from knowing the ultimate truth i knew for about 20 minutes.

This isnt a DMT breakthrough...this makes DMT breakthrough's look like little girls playing with dolls.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleSynth Ethics
substitution

Re: Looking for answers [Re: the bizzle] * 1
    #16127318 - 04/23/12 05:21 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

the bizzle said:
Quote:

TheMushroomJesus said:
Nobody knows..inject a large amount of 4-acO-DMT then come talk to me.

You take yourself far too seriously.  You think you know much from an entry-level experience into the spirit realm? lol. You know that it exists, that is all.

navigate that world 1000 times or so, do a lot of growing up and getting over yourself, then come talk to me. At least you admit that you don't know, but you sure act as if you do, meanwhile your inexperience is showing

:smilingpuppy:.

but he is the mushroom jesus so he must speak the truth.

Offlinethe bizzle
the joke that no one spoke

Loc: :seriousbusiness:
Re: Looking for answers [Re: Bill_Oreilly] * 1
    #16127329 - 04/23/12 05:29 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

:bucktoothfattygangsta:

Do the experience and shut the fuck up

:lol: did I offend you?

Quote:

This isnt a DMT breakthrough...this makes DMT breakthrough's look like little girls playing with dolls.

Again, your inexperience is showing. I was certainly not referring to DMT breakthroughs, but I'm glad we are in agreement that there are things that make DMT seem like child's play

How can you even hear anything at all over yourself? I've been reading tons of your ridiculous posts without getting offended, and taking them into consideration. I even watched the entire hour and a half video you posted, plus did some further independent research, merely to have taken it into consideration. I just think your self-importance is unjustified, and your sense of accomplishment is delusional. You are only beginning to scratch the surface, don't forget.

--------------------
MY HAIR IS A BIRD 
YOUR ARGUMENT IS INVALID

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Looking for answers [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16127333 - 04/23/12 05:32 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Not offended at all.

Ya see...im different. I do not fear death or cling to this body. Because of this, i have been rather reckless with these chemicals and accidentally stumbled upon the GRAND EXPERIENCE..the CENTER OF THE MANDELA..THE UNIVERSAL HONEYCOMB...THE VIRTUAL REALITY OF HIGHER DIMENSIONAL SLICE..etc. This isnt an object. This is a full tapping in of the higher-mind. Do the experience and you will be humbled to the point you will feel mush regret for the blasphemy you spoke.

I know i am JUST scratching the surface..but those who have never done this experience has never even touched the surface. This is my point.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleDorian Gray
▐═██████═───
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: triple k mafia Flag
    #16127337 - 04/23/12 05:34 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

How much did you shoot up?  4-acO is my favorite.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

Re: Looking for answers [Re: Dorian Gray]
    #16127348 - 04/23/12 05:41 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Dorian Gray said:
How much did you shoot up?  4-acO is my favorite.

Not sure, it was about 40mg. It was like 1 second i was in my room..then the next there was a huge sonic boom of alien intelligence that propelled me into a higher internet of dimension. All objects made of matter was this hi-tech version, like there was an extra dimension added to the surface. Thats toward the end...but long story short it NEEDS TO BE DONE. This is THE IT even more thsn DMT. There is no going further than putting 40mg  into your bloodstream. You experience Matrix bar-codes then find yourself waking up surrounded by aliens that you can ask any question, you can understand anything imaginable..etc. It allows you to make a small step that leads to another that leads to another which is only nanoseconds and after a few seconds you find yourself in front of your own mind, WITH FULL ACCESS. Also a VERY loud buzzing noise after the rush ceases and you are paralyzed(pre-flash/waking up to realize your surrounded by beings) not knowing you shot a drug or ANYTHING.

THIS IS AMAZING.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleDorian Gray
▐═██████═───
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16127368 - 04/23/12 05:57 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I will definitely try this.

I've IV'd ketamine a few times but I expect this will be quite different and more useful.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#16127383 - 04/23/12 06:06 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Dorian Gray said:
I will definitely try this.

I've IV'd ketamine a few times but I expect this will be quite different and more useful.

I want to rip my hair out and scream to all of you that this is it. OVER HERE GUYS THIS IS IT! You will soon know if you do the experience. Make sure you let me know how it goes, your the only one who isn't chicken shit to do this. I did it because i was at a point in my life i didnt care to die and wanted to just know the truth...well i got it and survived it. This is a freight-train of KNOWLEDGE.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleDorian Gray
▐═██████═───
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16127402 - 04/23/12 06:17 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Could you maybe give us more details of your history with other drugs?

2nd, 3rd favorite?

InvisibleBill_Oreilly

#16127487 - 04/23/12 07:17 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Tripped on mushrooms about 25 times, high and low doses usually by myself..One night I did myself in good by smoking 4 large inhales of n-n-dmt while peaking on 2 grams of mushrooms..thats when I met the UFO made of light. It was silent and did not convey any meaning to me.

I thought DMT was the farthest...then one day i threw some 4-aco in the cooker so blindly...not knowing what was about to happen. Well..lets just say I dont even remember putting it into my arm...just waking up with aliens surrounding me not knowing what happened...not knowing my family, who i was, and why and what i had just done to myself. After the trip wore off I then realized what i had done.

I was a heroin addict for a couple years, smoke weed everyday since i was 16 besides for a couple detox visits. lsd a few times but never was is special in ways a DMT related chemical is.

I would burn the money in my pocket and give up sex for a month just to have ONE person to talk to who IVd this chemical. I loved my dmt breakthrough, but the 4-aco is the GRAND APPEARANCE..its all i can think about. Ive been searching for answers ever since that day in hope to understand what happened that day..I typed out a trip report if your interested. Too bad it doesnt come close to justifying what happened...but i tried.

--------------------

It's just a shot away..

InvisibleDorian Gray
▐═██████═───
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #16127518 - 04/23/12 07:40 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I'll let you know when I get around to doing it.  I've been sober since early 2011 will most likely stay sober till mid 2013 fyi.

I shot heroin for a couple years too + the occasional speedball, my true love has been for cannabis, acid, and the DMTs.

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: Looking for answers [Re: Davey D]
    #16127708 - 04/23/12 09:11 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Wait a week, let it sink in, then blast off again.

Offlineunderfliptown
I suck and you should kill me

#16127773 - 04/23/12 09:32 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

How long did the trip last? Is there an alternative to shooting it up, thats a little hardcore for me.

InvisibleDorian Gray
▐═██████═───
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Looking for answers [Re: underfliptown]
    #16127785 - 04/23/12 09:36 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

It's amazing orally.  Much more coherent and less scarry than what OP is describing, sort of like a candyflip.

Snorting it sucks.

Anal is divine as always:thumbup:

Offlineunderfliptown

#16127788 - 04/23/12 09:37 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Do you think it would work as well as shooting it? the plug i mean.

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
    #16127789 - 04/23/12 09:38 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

does it really work anally? EXPLAIN :kingcrankey:

Offlineunderfliptown

Re: Looking for answers [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16127797 - 04/23/12 09:39 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Lots of shit works anally man. You got open membranes in there just waiting to absorb chemicals.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder