Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblealiahangel
Friendly neighborhood bitch :D
Female

Robitussin?
    #16124345 - 04/22/12 01:30 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

ACTIVE INGREDIENT (IN EACH 5 ML TSP)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 15 mg
INACTIVE INGREDIENTS
alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, artificial & natural flavors, FD&C red no. 40, glycerin, high fructose corn syrup, liquid glucose, menthol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium benzoate
Alcohol 1.4%
4 FL OZ (118 ml)

How much should i take to get high? (i weigh 130) its my first time so will i still be able to walk and talk to people? thanks :heart:

if you need a pic heres a link  http://dailymed.nlm.nih.gov/dailymed/drugInfo.cfm?id=58527

--------------------

life isn't worth living if you can't feel alive

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelifeiswhatyoumake
pump ur peen
Male User Gallery

Re: Robitussin? [Re: aliahangel]
    #16124373 - 04/22/12 01:40 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I drank the whole 318 mL my first time and had a BLAST!  Drink it slowly so you don't throw up.

You should be able to walk.  Talking might become difficult.  You will appear fucked up to other people.

Have a great time!  I love DXM.

--------------------
:goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:  I dropped a cheesy pop dance track "Be With Me, Baby": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wezFSNS7JDI :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat: :goat:

Offlinetracedwards313
milk man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: Robitussin? [Re: lifeiswhatyoumake]
    #16124479 - 04/22/12 02:24 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

check out erowid for dosage info.

I dont fuck with DXM anymore but I think extracting DXM from the syrup is a much better way to dose.

its very simple and you just have a white powder to ingest instead of that nasty ass syrup.

all you need is ammonia, naptha, and cough syrup. The are all kinds of teks that tell you how step by step

i preffered high doses when I did the stuff, but DXM just seems juvenile to me at this point

good luck and be safe :peace:

--------------------

I love Psilocybin.  :shrug:

Psilocybin, LSD, Ketamine, Mescaline, 2C-E, 5-Meo-DMT, DXM, LSA, Marijuana, Alcohol, Heroin/Opiates, 4-Aco-DMT, Methylone, 25I-NBOMe, Cocaine/Crack, amphetamines, Pharms, PCP, Benzos, DMT/Aya, Salvia, MDMA, Nitrous, MXE, 2C-C

Exile Nation Project

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

Loc: 407 Flag
Re: Robitussin? [Re: tracedwards313]
    #16124579 - 04/22/12 02:55 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I can't tell you how much to take, but I would drink two 4 oz. bottles. Robotussin Cough.  I was a bit bigger than you are, though.

--------------------
You're breathing so I guess you're still alive
Even if signs seem to tell me otherwise.

OfflineBawks
Sleepy z_z

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 'Cid City
Re: Robitussin? [Re: carnage11]
    #16124652 - 04/22/12 03:18 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Prepare to puke.

--------------------
Savor the best and embrace the worst

Offlinetracedwards313
milk man
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
Re: Robitussin? [Re: Bawks]
    #16124672 - 04/22/12 03:24 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i never puked from DXM :shrug:

--------------------

I love Psilocybin.  :shrug:

Psilocybin, LSD, Ketamine, Mescaline, 2C-E, 5-Meo-DMT, DXM, LSA, Marijuana, Alcohol, Heroin/Opiates, 4-Aco-DMT, Methylone, 25I-NBOMe, Cocaine/Crack, amphetamines, Pharms, PCP, Benzos, DMT/Aya, Salvia, MDMA, Nitrous, MXE, 2C-C

Exile Nation Project

Invisiblealiahangel
Friendly neighborhood bitch :D
Female

Re: Robitussin? [Re: tracedwards313]
    #16124716 - 04/22/12 03:40 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

after drinking a whole bottle how long will it take to start working?

InvisibleLySergic D
Drink all day and rock all night
Male User Gallery

#16124730 - 04/22/12 03:43 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

You should just extract the DXM. That way you dont gotta chug a nasty bottle of cough syrup and potently ralph it back up. Then all would be lost.

--------------------

Broken heart don't feel so bad
You ain't got half of what you thought you had
Rock you baby to and fro
Not too fast and not too slow

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

Re: Robitussin? [Re: LySergic D]
    #16125274 - 04/22/12 05:41 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I've thrown up from Robotussin before. All I could think was, "what a waste...":sad:

It should kick in within an hour.

--------------------

Offlinelokendoch

#16125779 - 04/22/12 07:35 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I used to down robo "alot". DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL with it,(blacked out and siezed out for like 15 mins, coulda been the gravity bong hit I held till my eysys rolled back in my head but dunno, jus don't mix with alcohol), first couple times i did it I did'nt puke and had a lovely time, after that I puked everytime and felt like puking just thinking bout it. I have extracted it and robo and DXM give me different trips, maybe it is some fukd mind thing about drinking the robo and taking powder, or gel when extracted but the the robo was always better except the puke shit. There is robo with aspiren or acitomenaphin or something can't remember what it is but it will hurt your liver pretty bad. Robo cold and cough xtra strentgh is what i used to take i think. (was 10 + years ago)

One of the best trips I ever had was on robo. Had around 10 people in my room hanging out and i covered my self in a blanket and said this place is fucking huge, they convinced me to leave and upon walking my body felt like it was twisted like a screw. Everytime i stopped walking my arms came up 90 degrees to my shoulders and I couldn't put em down, soon as i Started walking they went down. Crazy Shit......

--------------------
I am you and what i see is me, do I take you by the hand and lead you across this land and help me understand the best I can?

Offlineczach
bloody kisses
Male

#16125867 - 04/22/12 08:00 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I took the whole bottle and thought i was dying. Had the kind with DXM only, nothing else.

It was literally the worst, most terrifying night of my life. I went to take a shit and looked in the toilet and it was filled with blood. Then I looked back and there was nothing. That happened twice. I couldn't focus whenever everything wasn't totally blurry and bright. And my heart was going fucking insane, and my head was throbbing like crazy.

Never doing it again.

But have fun! :laugh:

Offlinelokendoch

Re: Robitussin? [Re: czach]
    #16125934 - 04/22/12 08:14 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

That wasn't blood, it was robo you shit out......

And to my knowledge there is no cough medicine that is just DXM without anything else, especialy robo. unless you buy pure DXM.

--------------------
I am you and what i see is me, do I take you by the hand and lead you across this land and help me understand the best I can?

Edited by lokendoch (04/22/12 08:16 PM)

Offlinelokendoch

Re: Robitussin? [Re: lokendoch]
    #16125957 - 04/22/12 08:18 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

And your good for the liver damage thing i didn't see the chem that causes the liver damage in your list. Your list of chems are basicaly the same as the prescription robo in the us.

Edit: Drink 4- 8 ounces the first time, then drink 4 - 20 till you will never do it again, but if you are under age don't do drugs mmmmkay. Grow mushies, or extract dmt, or mesc, or lsa. Robo sux, it is great a few times, but you'll regret doing it for a very very very long time. I coul'dnt even be around sick people, the smell emulating off them of cough medicine made me want to violently puke alll over everything.

Edited by lokendoch (04/22/12 08:23 PM)

Offlineczach
bloody kisses
Male

#16126162 - 04/22/12 08:58 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lokendoch said:
And to my knowledge there is no cough medicine that is just DXM without anything else, especialy robo. unless you buy pure DXM.

Robitussin Cough Long Acting. Only active ingredient is dextromethomorphan. Correct me if I'm wrong. I went to Erowid I think for a list of cough syrups with a list of only DXM.

And I didn't think about my shit being red because of the robo. Lol. I was too wrapped up in my whole "near death experience".

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

#16126178 - 04/22/12 09:03 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I'll admit, my days of Robo tripping made it all but impossible to even look at a bottle of Robotussin without puking in my mouth. Even to this day (some 15 years later) I still gag when I taste a drink or something that has that "cherry" flavor to it.  XXX Vitamin Water comes to mind....bleh.

20 oz of Robo?  I never went past two 4 oz....I can't even imagine 20 oz of that shit in my bubbling in my gut.  :puke:

--------------------

Offlinelokendoch

#16126237 - 04/22/12 09:15 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

carnage11 said:
I'll admit, my days of Robo tripping made it all but impossible to even look at a bottle of Robotussin without puking in my mouth. Even to this day (some 15 years later) I still gag when I taste a drink or something that has that "cherry" flavor to it.  XXX Vitamin Water comes to mind....bleh.

20 oz of Robo?  I never went past two 4 oz....I can't even imagine 20 oz of that shit in my bubbling in my gut.  :puke:

:whathesaid:
,ost i went to was 4 and ½ bottles of store bought, or 2 1/2 bottles of prescribed, the prescribed was like 11 ounces i think, I was pretty young then, maybe 17?

:Edit:

A little mini hooror story for ya. I dosed up on a couple bottles, said goodnight to my girl, she went to bed and i went to take a shower. I was feeling great everything was lovely. I start noticing when the water droplests hit my eyes I see lovely colors. So I close my eyes and puet my face against the shower head. It was buetiful beyond comprehention. Then when i realize the water is cold hittting me i get out and the bath water is red and full of chunks. I think I am just trippping out and go to bed. Come to find out I was puking the whole time, in and out of the shower and while I went to bed and all over my bed and my girl. Be careful......

--------------------

Edited by lokendoch (04/22/12 09:20 PM)

Offlinecarnage11
Mushroom Magician
Male User Gallery

#16126377 - 04/22/12 09:51 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

lokendoch said:
A little mini hooror story for ya. I dosed up on a couple bottles, said goodnight to my girl, she went to bed and i went to take a shower. I was feeling great everything was lovely. I start noticing when the water droplests hit my eyes I see lovely colors. So I close my eyes and puet my face against the shower head. It was buetiful beyond comprehention. Then when i realize the water is cold hittting me i get out and the bath water is red and full of chunks. I think I am just trippping out and go to bed. Come to find out I was puking the whole time, in and out of the shower and while I went to bed and all over my bed and my girl. Be careful......

:lol::lol::lol:
:curbyourenthusiasm:
:lol::lol::lol:

:awepreciation:

--------------------

OfflineLinus
Chief Bromden
 User Gallery

Loc: Cripple Creek
    #16126382 - 04/22/12 09:53 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

holy shit

--------------------
I've done a lot of drugs in the past, I still do.

Abracadabra

Offlinenew2shroomzz
Envelope pusher
Male

Loc: KY, US
    #16126425 - 04/22/12 10:03 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I almost died doing triple c's. Only from the antihistamine in it. Chlorpheniramine Maleate. Have fun gambling with olneys lesions and your life. Just sayinn. Get pure DXM don't robotrip or do triple c's. :thumbup: Your mind will thank you.

--------------------
"We can't stop here, this is bat country!" — Hunter S. Thompson

Offlinelillylayne
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Robitussin? [Re: new2shroomzz]
    #16126553 - 04/22/12 10:37 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Zicam cough max!! 1oz of liquid and your good to go :smile:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates