Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleA Day InThe Life
Jack of All
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: CidneyIndole]
    #16118124 - 04/20/12 09:50 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

CidneyIndole said:
Quote:

millzy said:
i wonder if this affects foreign vendor sites.

canada's rc company (I'm sure you know the one) now re-directs to the dept of homeland security.

PR??

--------------------

:print:  Free Spore Ring Canada  :print:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: danielx]
    #16118320 - 04/20/12 10:33 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

danielx said:
you are probably on some sort of watch list now. :tinfoil:

I'm not on US soil.

Besides, plenty of people write concerned letters about the current faults of governments.

--------------------

Invisibletargeted
Stranger

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols]
    #16118363 - 04/20/12 10:43 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

this is fucked

Offlinethissongis
Stranger Danger
Male User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols] * 3
    #16118394 - 04/20/12 10:50 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Im not sure how deep in the scene some of you are but there is some bullshit being posted that is all speculation, shit is way more personal and a lot deeper than you think. Rcb is pretty sketchy yes, but to say it is set up by mike is all speculation and no one knows for sure. It was considered sketchy when they noticed the domain registration was set up in the same area in fl, well mike was in VA so I dont know why people are trying to relate the locations like that. ALSO w00t showed up online today on a messenger so the fact is: LEO are taking over accounts and trying to gather info I guess. Dont believe anything anyone says right now, including the paranoid bullshit like the info in this thread. Dont believe ANYTHING.

Basically dont believe the finger pointing right now but do exercise caution and avoid the whole scene. Shit has been going down behind the scenes for a lot longer than before woot being arrested. Dont contact any vendors and dont give out any info. Dont visit any forums, there are too many busts going on right now that give the law enforcement the reason to be tracking everything going on having to do with research chemicals. If us normal citizens have access to all of this information dont be naive and think the heavily funded law enforcement doesnt know where to look and what to look for...

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: thissongis]
    #16118517 - 04/20/12 11:24 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Sound advice above!

More news of RC busts:

[Note this is apparently from February] Original Reddit Post Here

My boyfriend is currently being held on a US federal marshal hold in Pinellas county jail. Im looking for anyone or anything that could help us!

On Febuary 15th 2012, DEA Agents kicked in the door to my apartment where my boyfriend was sleeping (keep in mind he was not living with me nor was he on the lease). These agents had only an ARREST warrant for him. Upon kicking in my door, my boyfriend stated he wanted his lawyer. The agents told him he was not allowed to call his lawyer and that "His lawyer couldn't help him now", as witnessed by many of the Largo police that were there. Then they proceeded to illegally search my apartment which they didn't have a warrant for. While at my apartment these agents attempted boxed entrapments by using my boyfriend's technology and internet accounts, pretending to be him in attempts to set up illegal deals. So, here I am , a 20 year old girl left alone in this apartment with people showing up to my door after catching on to the scam/deals these impersonators were trying to evoke. Keep in mind- I had no idea what was going on, My boyfriend had kept me in the dark about his business and I feel they, having tried these entrapments, left me in a vulnerable position.

The DEA is claiming that he was trafficking in the 20's and 30's of Kilos and was making millions throughout his "career", Yet when they kicked my door in they found nothing but empty bags with labels stating "Not intended for human consumption" and 3 dollar bills. With no evidence of the alleged amounts described. After interrogating him (illegally seeing as that he asked for a lawyer and they declined him one to continue with the interrogation) they produced a discovery with his own words wrongfully conveyed and construed.

Now, Timothy is being federally indicted for Conspiracy of trafficking a scheduled one substance, Conspiracy to Distribute a analog schedule one substance, Trafficking a analog schedule one substance, and Distribution of analog schedule one substance. The substances he is being charged for are MDMC, and DOC. Being prosecuted under the federal analogs act, his indictments were posted at October 11th of 2011. The particular substance he is being charged with was not even federally banned until the emergency ban on October 21st of 2011. Also, his co-Defendant was busted with MDMC almost a year ago and was haste-fully dismissed and dropped because the courts didnt consider the substance illegal. So the question is- How can they drop something, basically allowing the assumption that this particular substance was okay to have, only to throw the same charge at two different people months and months later.

Further more- Particular vendors in his discovery have been blacked out entirely. Obviously the DEA isnt trying to hide his own vendors from him. Who are they hiding it from then? Possibly the Judge and other people that would want to see these vendors out of action. Also, there are proven accounts where operations were arranged against Timothy to purchase these and other substances from him. Only, these instances were for some reason not listed in the evidence or discovery. Drugs bought by DEA and informants that are unaccounted for.

In order to be tried under the federal analogs act they must prove the intent for human consumption. They have no proof that he was selling these chemicals for consumption purposes. in fact, all they have is a legal disclaimer he had every person agree to and is still available to be seen here- [1] http://cc.bingj.com/cache.aspx?q=http%3a%2f%2fwww.n-lightenment.com%2f&d=4743559953646830&mkt=en-GB&setlang=en-GB&w=77054320,18621738
(Oh hilarious that the DEA took down his Legal Disclaimer once he brought it up to investigators)
and also all product had a non consumption label. Here is also a letter sent to a federal Judge that explains what he is dealing with with his federal public defender ( I have full permission to post this letter)- "4/5/2012 Dear Judge Blank My name is Blank Blank and I am currently being held in Pinellas county jail. I was inquiring about relieving my Federal Public Defender for the reason that I believe he is behaving in ways that do not suit my best interest. I was arrested on February 15th 2012. Since my arrest, my public defender Blank Blank has been un-responsive and has come to see me only 4 times, two of the times only in attempts to force me into a plea deal. Upon being appointed this attorney he openly admitted to me that he had never heard of the chemicals I was being charged with and knew nothing about the Federal Analogs Act that constitutes the charges against me. He also made comments to me that led me to believe he has a pre disposition to my case such as “I’m not the one that broke the law here!” I do not believe that with comments like this that he can be trusted to insure I receive fair representation. When my mother and girlfriend contacted Mr. Hall about my case his attitude on the phone with them was hostile. When BLANK had first visited me he led me to believe that I was looking at 18 months. Later, he pressured me into an 18 year plea deal without even furnishing me a copy of my discovery. Without understanding the evidence and source of charges against me, how am I supposed to know the best course of action to take? Still to this date I have not been provided a copy of my discovery even though my attorney has had possession of it for over a month now. My FPD recently visited me accompanied by an investigator whom was not a lawyer and whom I had not agreed to have present during my meeting with my council. I believe this violated my right to confidentiality between me and my council.

When I asked who the person was he exclaimed that it was an investigator. This person was also attempting to get me to sign the plea deal, even though he is not my lawyer and should not have been giving me legal advice. When I contacted the Public Defender’s office, I spoke with Mary Mills and shared my discontent. After telling BLANK about my phone call with her- he immediately asked “You didn’t tell her I had that guy in there with you, did you??” It’s to my understanding that lawyer-client confidentiality is supposed to be pertinent at all times. Alec and this investigator tried to trick me into signing a plea deal with exaggerated and made up evidence that the DEA allegedly had, that factually does not exist. When I spoke to him in person the first time he came with the plea deal, he told me I wasn’t allowed to cooperate with the DEA or United states government. Soon after, upon calling his office he told me “Yes of course, you can cooperate with them!” Only next time he came to see me in person he once again changed his story to saying I cannot. After I acquired substantial evidence for my case, my girlfriend faxed the documented evidence to BLANK.

Promptly, BLANK came to see me again with the same plea deal, only this time I was threatened to have my family and friends arrested if I did not sign the deal. I feel like this came about once I provided sizeable evidence. Mister hall has also failed to provide me with the evidence against me in my case, such as audio tapes. I have no personal contentions with federal lawyer Alec Hall, but I do believe he is providing ineffective council and I hear by request to relieve him as my attorney and acquire a lawyer who has my best interest in mind, and has prior knowledge to the chemicals and laws dealing with my case. I feel that I cannot receive a fair trial or unbiased legal representation. I humbly ask you to give this matter your attention and consideration. "
With respect, blank blank blank "

SINCE this letter- I was arrested after Timothy declined a plea deal. Almost THREE months later they decided to arrest me for Principal to Traffic and Renting a property for the purpose of trafficking. I had a 60,000 dollar bond and my career was ruined. Keep in mind I was a full time student and worker. I had nothing to do with this entire mess! My lawyer has even told me that the charges are bullshit and they arrested me out of vindictiveness for him not signing his plea deal. Also his federal public defender has requested to be relieved from his case!
Now, with no money for a lawyer (Which obviously if he was "a huge drug trafficker " he'd have some damn money) Were stuck looking at 20 years for me and 20+ for him.
Any advice or help?

--------------------

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols]
    #16118535 - 04/20/12 11:31 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

:nonono:

--------------------

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

#16118593 - 04/20/12 11:44 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

^thats some scary tactics, yet they are commonly used.

Sounds like the DEA is working hard to bring down a lot of website connections...

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: klondike_bar]
    #16118616 - 04/20/12 11:53 PM (11 years, 11 months ago)

And this is only the prequel to the sequel.

--------------------

InvisibleOgla
 User Gallery

#16118649 - 04/21/12 12:05 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

im reminded of OVDB. I swear the forum was a set up. It had FBI written all over it. There were even people leaving post under the name "fbi informant"..  and the one vendor got busted there, then the forum went offline later.  Im willing to bet that many of these forums are set ups. They just have to be.

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
*alternate opinion blocks path*
Other

Loc: Soviet Canukistan Flag
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols] * 1
    #16118655 - 04/21/12 12:08 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

People need to start re-enforcing there doors, and planting hidden cams with mics and wireless remote recorders if their moving serious amounts. Flash incinerators would eliminate evidence. They wanna play dirty, well, we just gotta up our game.

Invisiblejboredone
Money-The root of all evil....
 User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Bodhi of Ankou] * 2
    #16118668 - 04/21/12 12:12 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:
People need to start re-enforcing there doors, and planting hidden cams with wireless remote recorders if there moving serious amounts.

--------------------
Peace Pot Micro-Dot God Loves You High or Not!!!
In order to grow old and wise, you must once have been young and dumb!

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
Other

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: jboredone]
    #16118695 - 04/21/12 12:20 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Thats the video I was looking for! :rofl:

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: jboredone]
    #16118725 - 04/21/12 12:33 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

jboredone said:
Quote:

Bodhi of Ankou said:
People need to start re-enforcing there doors, and planting hidden cams with wireless remote recorders if there moving serious amounts.

that gave me a goog laugh :smile:. that much time,k you could flush your stash, dissasemble your lab, smash and flush your glassware, and be comfortably sitting in an elegant "evil villian" pose by the time they get in.

Invisibletargeted
Stranger

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: klondike_bar]
    #16118740 - 04/21/12 12:39 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i bet they cut off water

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
Other

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: targeted]
    #16118771 - 04/21/12 12:50 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Keep a couple 10gal jugs around. Though if they figure out people are starting to do this they would set themselves up to capture what you flush so you would have to chemically destroy your stash before you flush it. If its coke you could dissolve it in kerosene and light it up in a woodstove or fireplace, or spray it outside into some grass.

Edited by Bodhi of Ankou (04/21/12 12:55 AM)

Offlineklondike_bar
Trekker
Male User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16118794 - 04/21/12 12:57 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

^now its getting intense!

police always go in with guns blazing and technology, but they often underestimate the complexities of an arrest i guess

InvisibleBodhi of Ankou
Other

#16118825 - 04/21/12 01:13 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

A well thought out stash would go a long way. Hidden speakers pumping out a constant screeching tone that only dogs would pick up would completely throw them off, along with rubbing the drug scent randomly all over the house it would pretty much render them useless.

Invisibletargeted
Stranger

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Bodhi of Ankou]
    #16118837 - 04/21/12 01:17 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i like it. I'd rate u if i could.

OfflineAnonymousRabbit
Comrade
 User Gallery

. [Re: targeted] * 1
    #16118883 - 04/21/12 01:36 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

--------------------

Edited by AnonymousRabbit (05/18/22 11:55 PM)

Offlinehamilton
friend
Male

Loc: delta Flag
    #16119142 - 04/21/12 04:36 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

i love that video!

--------------------
i love you !and look forward to shroomin wicha !

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order