Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSynth Ethics
substitution

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #16115986 - 04/20/12 11:45 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

for sure

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleGhostwriter
Loc: USA
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Synth Ethics]
    #16115988 - 04/20/12 11:47 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I think this whole community has some changing to do and things to clean up from here on out...

It's just common sense that people have not been using when posting things on the internet really :shrug:

Invisibleabltsandwich
JFK = Jelly Donut
Female User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dildoville Flag
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols] * 3
    #16116018 - 04/20/12 11:55 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

FUCK YOU, DEA

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: abltsandwich]
    #16116023 - 04/20/12 11:56 AM (8 years, 2 months ago)

the DEA probably has some thing to do with the distribution of many legal and illegal substances like this I would imagine.

what better cover up than being in law enforcement??????
:bubbles:

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Ghostwriter]
    #16116041 - 04/20/12 12:04 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

In 1987, the Senate Subcommittee on Narcotics, Terrorism and International Operations, led by Senator John Kerry, launched an investigation of allegations arising from reports, more than a decade ago, of contra-drug links. One of the incidents examined by the "Kerry Committee" was an effort to divert drug money from a counternarcotics operation to the contra war.
On July 28, 1988, two DEA agents testified before the House Subcommittee on Crime regarding a sting operation conducted against the Medellin Cartel. The two agents said that in 1985 Oliver North had wanted to take $1.5 million in Cartel bribe money that was carried by a DEA informant and give it to the contras. DEA officials rejected the idea.

The Kerry Committee report concluded that "senior U.S. policy makers were not immune to the idea that drug money was a perfect solution to the Contras' funding problems."

^^^^^That's just one small snippet, of just example of government involvement in drug-trafficking.

--------------------

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

Loc: Poconos Flag
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Ghostwriter] * 1
    #16116066 - 04/20/12 12:14 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Hey Ghostwriter, everything you are writing is pure bullshit so can you stop?

This site is fine. Completely different scene.

--------------------

Offlinetospace
Male
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Dark_Star]
    #16116069 - 04/20/12 12:14 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Dangit, I wanted to get some mxe right around 420.  Iv'e seen ek go done twice and my only vendor that I used sometimes has always been there.  There out of mxe though!

I got a email saying wOOt is getting 20 years/1mill bond.  I don't know who that is but that sucks :frown:

--------------------
a teenage girl looking for guidance

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Everlong]
    #16116080 - 04/20/12 12:18 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Everlong said:
Hey Ghostwriter, everything you are writing is pure bullshit so can you stop?

This site is fine. Completely different scene.

You can say whatever the hell you want brother! You don't know what I know and I am not going to post shit against the rules

All i got to you is  :whatsthisohfuckyou:

I got a lot on my mind

ps. has nothing to do with "this site"

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#16116094 - 04/20/12 12:24 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

you said something along the lines of this website being next. Come on. Sure. :rolleyes:

--------------------

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Everlong]
    #16116102 - 04/20/12 12:27 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

that's not what i was trying to say

more along the lines of watch what you post...if all those other sites got into shit like that out of nowhere, what makes you think that the shroomery and places like it are safe??

no matter what you really have nothing to prove that it is, just as much as i have nothing to prove that it isn't right...:shrug: :lol:

InvisibleEverlong
King of the Neckbeards
Male

#16116113 - 04/20/12 12:28 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ghostwriter said:
that's not what i was trying to say

more along the lines of watch what you post...if all those other sites got into shit like that out of nowhere, what makes you think that the shroomery and places like it are safe??

no matter what you really have nothing to prove that it is, just as much as i have nothing to prove that it isn't right...:shrug: :lol:

anyway i came off hostile for no reason so sorry. :sad:

--------------------

InvisibleGhostwriter
    #16116123 - 04/20/12 12:31 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

yeah no worries man,

everyone is just :paranoid: right now and I'm sure everything is fine.

Like stated before, the big fish have been reeled in. what i think is going to happen is nothing for anyone else from here on out to be honest...

i just will be watching my back more than i was :shrug:

what's done is done....

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Everlong] * 8
    #16116138 - 04/20/12 12:36 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck the DEA.

--------------------

Invisibletrampis
mad hatter
 User Gallery

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: RobMarley420]
    #16116160 - 04/20/12 12:43 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

The government uses drug money and other black market sales to fund black projects.

InvisibletrANce
Male

Loc: Florida
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: NWlight]
    #16116174 - 04/20/12 12:47 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:
trance keeps posting about buying ecstasy and other stuff with fucking paypal :lol:

if he can do it then the DEA WILL catch the people selling it

i never stated that. i just said i was getting something in the mail. i dont even know how to use paypal. the dea knows people are getting drugs in the mail everyday

--------------------

Edited by trANce (04/20/12 12:47 PM)

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: RobMarley420]
    #16116269 - 04/20/12 01:16 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RobMarley420 said:
Fuck the DEA.

This.

And, yes, the US government has been repeatedly shown to be involved in drug trafficking. There are multiple examples of corruption and cooperation in black market economies. It all boils down to money, power, and control.

--------------------

Offlinetwighead
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmi... Flag
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: trANce]
    #16116273 - 04/20/12 01:16 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

trANce said:
Quote:

NWlight said:
trance keeps posting about buying ecstasy and other stuff with fucking paypal :lol:

if he can do it then the DEA WILL catch the people selling it

i never stated that. i just said i was getting something in the mail. i dont even know how to use paypal. the dea knows people are getting drugs in the mail everyday

Yer' fucked mate... ain't no other way of sayin' it, they gotcha scent now and them biomechanoid bloodhounds don't need a rest.

--------------------

¿Check out some art m8?

InvisibleGhostwriter
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols]
    #16116279 - 04/20/12 01:17 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

no matter what anyone says at this point I don't feel like the shroomery is a much safer place than the site's that got shut down, the shroomery is just smarter about how it goes about things and know's what it is doing

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Ghostwriter] * 3
    #16116444 - 04/20/12 02:09 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

I contacted:

Department of Homeland Security Tip Form:

hxxp://www.ice.gov/exec/forms/hsi-tips/tips.asp

&

FBI Tips:

hxxps://tips.fbi.gov/

With this letter:

To you,

On behalf of concerned US citizens, I am providing information about domestic terrorist activities. Before you dismiss what is being said here, please consider reading the post in full:

In direct opposition to the US Constitution, as well as the right to Cognitive Liberty and personal freedom, the Drug Enforcement Administration and the Federal Bureau of Investigation has repeatedly violated universal human rights. Unfortunately, this declaration here is quickly admonished as sensationalism - or is soon ignored, as I suspect it well be. However, the truth is that the domestic authorities that are funded and set up to protect US citizens are continuously being used to imprison and persecute them. The War on Drugs isn't a media program; it isn't a tool for communities and paranoid lawbreakers to accuse law enforcement of transgressions. It is a legitimate acknowledgment of human rights violations. The problem is that this tyrannical policing of human consciousness has become so commonplace, that essentially no one continues to question it or oppose it. The brutality and unfairness is simply accepted.

Without spinning this into oblivion, it should be noted that hundreds of independent research inquiries have shown that the War on Drugs is a failure. And I do mean a complete failure. To continue to support such atrocities is inhumane and counterproductive to the betterment of humanity. Nothing requires you to comply with these organizations any longer. STOP NOW. Please inform yourselves of the truth. Realize that the progression of civilization has been compelled forward by peaceful cooperation rather than brute force. The incarceration of millions of people only results in abject sadness for families and individuals who have hearts and minds just as real as your own.

Write this off as another fanatical message. It won't work. You'll find that over time that we have been right all along. War and hate will not sustain itself. It's a difficult history lesson, but unless we learn from the past, we're destined to repeat it.

Sincerely,

Your Next Door Neighbors

--------------------

Edited by naum (04/20/12 06:29 PM)

Invisiblesjfrockerdude
Dead Inside
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hell
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols]
    #16116463 - 04/20/12 02:15 PM (8 years, 2 months ago)

:awepreciation:

--------------------

"It is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied.
Better to be Socrates dissatisfied then a fool satisfied.
And if the fool or the pig are of different opinion, it is because they only know their side of the question."
John Stuart Mill

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Community >> The Pub