Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." * 8
    #16114635 - 04/20/12 01:12 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

RC websites (EK, UGL) have been shut down. SoS has also been shut down. The other forums may be turned into a honeypot to collect information. It is advisable to avoid RC forums for now. This is also following the recent busts of the Farmers Market.

It is now assumed that the admins are going to roll on the vendors. More discussion here.

Another thread on the Shroomery in Other Drugs Forums about it here.

WorldWideWinton posted the criminal complaints, which describes the offenses and the nature of the investigation. Among other things, there is information in the documents about the conspiracy to import analogue controlled substances and details about the case.

http://i.imgur.com/kQSbX.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/zrm3M.jpg

Stay safe.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols]
    #16114642 - 04/20/12 01:14 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Do note that this went down around Bicycle Day and 4/20.

I don't think it's an accident.

--------------------

Invisibletrip forever
Stranger

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols]
    #16114649 - 04/20/12 01:16 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

It happened due to their payment methods.

--------------------

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: trip forever] * 2
    #16114654 - 04/20/12 01:18 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

trance keeps posting about buying ecstasy and other stuff with fucking paypal :lol:

if he can do it then the DEA WILL catch the people selling it

--------------------
:wizard::deemsters:

InvisibleBeefy1
GONE

Loc: around
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: NWlight]
    #16114657 - 04/20/12 01:19 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

It happened because someone did something stupid,  got caught,  and snitched to save his own ass.

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols] * 3
    #16114677 - 04/20/12 01:25 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

The forums mentioned are small fish who ran bad operations. The fact that they were physically able to roll on vendors says to me that they ran bad operations. Good forums don't keep lists of vendors. Taking down SoS is signifigant, but that site was risky to begin with. SoS wasn't perfect, there were a lot of vendors who weren't listed and some good vendors who were listed as bad.

The good vendors are safe because of how they operate.

Shame on any of you who participated in forums that discussed the locations and names of vendors. We have a policy not to discuss vendors on here for a reason.

Edited by nooneman (04/20/12 01:28 AM)

OfflineAll We Perceive
Sea Cucumber
Male

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: nooneman]
    #16114768 - 04/20/12 02:10 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Wow!!  How was SoS shut down?  Is the shroomery next?  :zomgwtf:

--------------------

"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: All We Perceive] * 3
    #16114775 - 04/20/12 02:13 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

lol.  shroomery is fine, we don't sell droogz here.

:shoosh:

--------------------

OfflineWizzy
In Tha Hizzy

Loc: Void Center
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: All We Perceive]
    #16114779 - 04/20/12 02:14 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

I literally just found out EK was down and was about to make a thread when I saw this...
What the fuck?!?! Is this for good? It can't be?!

--------------------
:mushdance::mushdance:       
                        :pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom::pinkshroom:

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Wizzy] * 3
    #16114797 - 04/20/12 02:24 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Something else will eventually replace it.

Operation Web Tryp in 2004 took down a lot of vendor sites, and look where we are today. There are dozens more.

This whole charade is just a retarded game of cat and mouse. As soon as they schedule, ban, or take down a substance or resource, minor variations are made and something new bounces back up. The problem is these fucking government morons can't realize this, or they simply don't care. Harm reduction, cognitive liberty, and personal freedom is at stake. But it comes down to controlling power, money, and the minds of the public.

The vast stupidity is surreal.

--------------------

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Symbols] * 1
    #16114805 - 04/20/12 02:27 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

fuck buying drugs on the internet, I don't want to get flagged by the DEA or the powers-that-be.

Plus I live in hippie liberal college town, USA where you can buy anything from the 10 dealers that live on your street.

no fucking clue why people would snort this sketchy garbage when you can just purchase LSD or mescaline, or any number of legal ethnobotanicals.

just... gah... gross.  fuck RCs in their chemical infested life-ruining butthole

--------------------

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: NWlight] * 6
    #16114820 - 04/20/12 02:32 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:
no fucking clue why people would snort this sketchy garbage when you can just purchase LSD or mescaline, or any number of legal ethnobotanicals.

Snort what garbage? There are hundreds of compounds, and insufflation is only 1 ROA. You just seem like you want to talk shit.

Quote:

just... gah... gross.  fuck RCs in their chemical infested life-ruining butthole

You sound ignorant.

Most every drug we enjoy now started out as a research chemical (and many of their properties were discovered accidentally). The difference is now we have rational drug design, so the effects can be more succinctly engineered. The problem is only a handful of chemists and labs are conducting this research. If there were grants to endorse international collaboration, imagine the experiences we could design. The harmfulness is often a byproduct of trying to come up with a product that sells quickly. It's motivated by greed in many ways.

--------------------

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

#16114839 - 04/20/12 02:42 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Snort what garbage?

RCs that came out yesterday.

Quote:

You just seem like you want to talk shit.

Only talking shit on those who profit from the weakness and misery of others. (RC vendors who sell drugs with harmful side effects)
and, to an extent, drug users who blindly take substances without well-documented effects and side effects.

Quote:

insufflation is only 1 ROA

:lmafo:  would you have preferred i chose a less sketchy one? like smoking it? or plugging it? or injecting it? do any of those sound better?
i wasnt judging the ROA at all, in fact by saying "snort" i was giving the users the benefit of the doubt.

Quote:

Most every drug we enjoy now started out as a research chemical (and many of their properties were discovered accidentally)

but have since enjoyed laboratory testing and use by millions of users

Quote:

You sound ignorant.

I hope not.

Quote:

If there were grants to endorse international collaboration, imagine the experiences we could design

Grants typically come from tax dollars.  I'm not working 9-5 so that people can discover better ways of getting high.

I'm all for mind expansion if that's what floats your boat.  I'm EXTREMELY libertarian.  If people wanna do what they wanna do , that's fine by me.

My issue is with the idea of taking a substance with no scientific basis for what it might do to my mind and body

--------------------

InvisibleSymbols
§✪λⓡɕHⒶŠƎƦ

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: NWlight] * 3
    #16114879 - 04/20/12 02:55 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Those are your opinions, all well and good. Other people may have different ones. I'm not looking to debate anything with you. Just pointing out how your first point had a bad attitude and was overly judgmental.

--------------------

InvisibleA Day InThe Life
Jack of All
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
    #16114880 - 04/20/12 02:55 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

UGL got shut down? fuck :sad:

SoS too? :mad2:

--------------------

:print:  Free Spore Ring Canada  :print:

Edited by A Day InThe Life (04/20/12 02:58 AM)

InvisibleNWlight
Just look

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: A Day InThe Life]
    #16114887 - 04/20/12 02:59 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

Just pointing out how your first point had a bad attitude and was overly judgmental.

true true.. I have to admit I'm bringing a little bit of baggage into the debate tho.

my buddy is obsessed with these things and i've been watching him slowly turn into a fiend :feelsbadman:

--------------------

OfflineConstantine
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm a teapot

Loc: Flag
Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: A Day InThe Life]
    #16114888 - 04/20/12 02:59 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

:wtfsonic:

--------------------

OfflineAll We Perceive
Sea Cucumber
Male

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: Constantine]
    #16114951 - 04/20/12 03:43 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

SoS didn't sell anything though.  They were just a forum for vendor ratings... am I missing something?

--------------------

"plus they atually think jambands are good or sumthing, so they clearly know absolutely nothing about music, clearly lol" -Bassfreak

Invisiblepsyke101
Test Subject

Re: Major DEA Operation Now: "Homeland Security infiltrate largest RC forum on net." [Re: NWlight]
    #16114966 - 04/20/12 03:56 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

All We Perceive said:
Wow!!  How was SoS shut down?...

^This

Quote:

Wizzy said:
I literally just found out EK was down and was about to make a thread when I saw this...
What the fuck?!?! Is this for good? It can't be?!

^And also this.

Wow im feeling a little stunned. These sites were invaluable. Real assets to the community, excellent quality information.

I really hope this is just temporary.

--------------------
Useful bulk substrate calculator

Invisiblepsyke101
Test Subject

#16114974 - 04/20/12 04:10 AM (11 years, 11 months ago)

Quote:

NWlight said:
fuck buying drugs on the internet, I don't want to get flagged by the DEA or the powers-that-be.

Plus I live in hippie liberal college town, USA where you can buy anything from the 10 dealers that live on your street.

:tard:

--------------------
Useful bulk substrate calculator

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom